SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first 2 baits progressing...... my thoughts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I argued with one bait that the Bank Details they gave me were wrong.
The first lot had been reported and they got quite stroppy asking why I wanted to try to ruin a dying woman's life by not paying the fee.
I argued that it was them, not me and that given the right bank account details and I would pay...
So they did, and I got a second Piggy from them !

One of my baits is a man madly in love with me and has told me tonight he wants to come to live with me if I can help with the air fare... thing is, I can't bring him here ! He gives his first name as Emma !

Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like its moving along nicely Very Happy
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it is ! On Scamwarners she said not to put it on there unless there if evidence he will scam.
Just keeping all the bits and pieces for when he asks for the money.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn these slippery lads! Would you believe that on receipt of the money gram forms requiring him to fill in a load of old tosh and give finger prints, suddenly there are issues:

His 1st response to the forms:

Your style is primitive in the since that you are not the only one who is initiating money gram transfer which i am used to almost in every month how come yours is different. All security question is filled by the sender not the receiver so be more proactive in the things you do because is never tainable.

Send the form to Susan **** and hear what she will say. At this juncture we have reached the limit of intolerence of your craft and i herby regret to inform you that your Grant Title is revoked.

My reply keeping the cool head and playing dumb:

I have never used money gram to do transfers. I know nothing about it. I am only forwarding what they told me to get in the money gram office.

You contacted me again after you stated the grant title had been revoked and I had already said I would look to invest elsewhere. Yet again, I try and comply but you do not seem to be flexible. I can only do what I am asked both by you and money gram.

Lad's 2nd reply now giving me yet another chance:

Susan said her bank will not accept money gram so you should send the money to the account and have the pay slip sent to her. She called me only to inform me that she had already created the pararell account for you only waiting to activate it with the 3,390 GBP. The certified bank dratf was deposited into the account since Tuesday. Make sure you pay the fee again to the bank account below with evidence of the pay slip forwarded to me and Susan ****. This time make sure you do the right thing indeed you are a gentle man and your grant title is on course for cash clearance after you send the activation fee.

I basically respond saying the account info given was the same as the 3rd one provided that has failed before and inconvenienced us all. I ask for his advice just to waste another day while I get advice off you lot how to change direction.

ADVICE NEEDED I could attempt yet another failed transfer - whether I pay and it gets rejected, or the bank can't send it is neither here nor there. What I'm after is getting this lad to do something - make some effort. My MoneyGram forms were obviously too much effort for him, hence the "try the bank account again". How can I steer him towards putting himself out? I'm saving the dollar chop until the bait is fully exhausted.

"You know what? You are a bundle of liar" Samuel Kings
"Is this a big joke or what?" Susan Hicks
"we have reached the limit of intolerence of your craft" George Benson
"Why do you delight in telling lies? No wonder Susan detaste you" Samuel Kings
"you will rather get me into trouble that may make me loose my job" Dr Atta
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone better than me can give you advice here.
Go slowly... frustrate him.

I got a clever lad !

Hello Sir,

Sorry if I may ask how come your name is S*****S? And I can’t locate your address. You don’t have phone, you are deaf and can’t use telephone….. You don’t have ID card of passport. How did you transaction your business? If I require you to come to Mali so I will personally take you to airport where the boxes were deposited to verify and see things your self will you come here? After our meeting here and signing of MOU, we can negotiate with the customs officials here to deliver the boxes to your country for invests

Regards,

Ahmed.
This persona has worked before even though I thought I had gone too far. May have lost this one... but not giving up yet. Ahmed thinks he is clever....

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After advice from my mentor, I have another couple of forms for my lad to fill in. It relates to taxes due on inheritance gifts and transfers. After all these failed bank transfers, my accountant is getting involved and helping me do this properly Laughing

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cto/forms/iht100a_1.pdf

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cto/forms/d31_2.pdf

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Useful...and thanks for that....

I love the way they get so frustrated and demanding though !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My email to lad with tax forms attached:

"This bank account saga is ridiculous. After spending the best part of an hour in the bank, it is clear the account is not active. I told the cashier the transfer was very important and I had been assured the account worked. It does not.

I then went to my accountant as he has often conducted transfers for me in the past and I wanted to be sure it was not my account that is at fault. I spoke with him about the grant title and he has informed me there will certainly be a problem in receiving the money from a tax perspective. Such funds will not go unnoticed by HM Revenues and Customs. He told me that under no circumstances am I to proceed until relevant tax information has been completed otherwise all funds will be held by HM Revenues and Customs and can not be accessed.

I ask you to complete the tax forms and then my accountant will ensure the transfer of funds to activate the holding account."

I await his angry reply...... Very Happy

Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, Lad's reply

"Susan told me you were a liar i never beleive her till now."

My response

"Susan keeps calling me a liar. There is one problem here. Susan and her bank accounts. 3 failed accounts that I have tried to pay into on many occasions. Before this I have never had a failed transaction. Never. I then make the effort to go to pay the money via MoneyGram and am then told Susan can not accept MoneyGram. Every time Susan is the issue and simply responds calling me a liar. After her outburst at me I told you I have never been spoken to like that and suggested you find another banker to work with. I am right. Whatever her home situation it doesn't matter when doing business. She is not a good business person.

In a way I am pleased the bank accounts failed otherwise I would have never spoken to my accountant who is very knowlegeable. If I had paid the money to set up this grant title account I would have never seen the money as I could not give all the details on the form of where the money came from. Only you know that. HM revenues and customs would have had the lot.

I'm just glad I found this out before I went ahead. So Samuel, it is up to you. Fill in the tax forms and I will pay the money any method you choose, bank transfer, MoneyGram, Western Union, bankers draft, personal cheque as long as it isn't one of Susans non working accounts. I have had enough of those."

Ball in his court - he has given me so many chances I expect another! If no response in a few days, evil banker will contact him and inform him of the dollar chop...... simples

Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my lad - doesn't want to fill in form:

"Why Susan keeps calling you a liar is because she received money from the three account on daily basis so what kind of person are you?

I cannot be quizzed for being charitable.
"

Reply from me - must be close to dollar chop time:

"I am an honest person. If you don't feel you can fill in the forms then that is fine. I am just protecting myself from paying out money for setting up an account that I won't be able to access. I am not having HM revenues and customs on my back."

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like your style, CD.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your doing great mate Very Happy

I will document mine as it unfolds on a separate post .

The link to the 2 forms is awesome ...i just made my own and sent it to my pet but it looks crap !

I hope he falls for it Rolling Eyes

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Form wise there is a load of good stuff at www.scambaitingtools.com . But if your lad is clued up, some of the forms can be a bit risky - too jokey! I looked at HM Revenues and Customs site and although totally genuine, has a million forms for every eventuality, all equally intricate and horrid to fill in! Even if this were all for real, the pain of keeping legal is mindboggling......

All quiet on the lad front. He has been quiet for a good few days after our last falling out so I intend to sit tight before instigating the chop. Just a bit annoying that he is so lazy he wont blag the forms. Perhaps he conducts his business from his phone and can't be bothered to spend money to use an internet cafe and print, fill in and scan. The forms are pretty in depth....

Thanks for the messages of support. This has been a fun first bait - a great learning curve as my lad does seem fairly switched on and not willing to take my crap. Just want a real fool for my next lad, one who asks how high to jump Laughing

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mines my first as well , ive got a feeling i should have looked more interested and chased up emails initially and i,m sure i,ve over cooked it already ...the form i sent him was to accept the transfer fee she wanted as a charity donation to cover my fake firms ass with the inland revenue but i,ve asked for a passport type photo and a separate hand written mininmum of 400 words separate sheet on why they want the cash and what it will be used for .
I was working on the theory i have the bank details so he would go further to get the money...?

If i,ve made a mess of this one it will be a learning curve i think i tried to walk before i could run , the guy always replies just after 9 am in the morning so if i get a no show i will leave it a few days

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Reverand, a few days break makes the lad more hungry - absence make the heart grow fonder!

Anyhow, my lad can't let this go:

"Why do you delight in telling lies? The 3 bank accounts provided to you by Susan Hicks are all active and operational so why the crap? If you are poor and could not pay the 3,390 GBP you would have informed me ealier for me to proffer solution that will assist you better rather than being a liar. No wonder Susan detaste you.

But i still beleive you are an honest man you have to prove that finally by sending the money by money gram which Susan has approved now.

Use the money gram receiver's information below and fill on the form and make sure the payment is made before 3PM.
"

Neither can I. I want my tax forms!

"I believe we have come to the end of the road. I was very clear in my other email that I need the HM Revenues and Customs forms completed. My accountant informed me that I will not be able to access the funds until it is properly declared and tax paid. Only you know the details of the grant title required on the form. I simply do not know these details.
Many years ago, a business partner was not totally honest with tax returns and that business got in a lot of trouble. Luckily we managed to do the right thing and get back on track, but my partner was very close to going to prison. I do not want a repeat of this.

With regards to thinking the reason for my lack of ability to pay is my finances, that is not the case. The £3390 is not a problem for me at all. I will not be attempting any further payment until I have the tax forms. I will then pay the money any way you see fit or get my accountant to do the transfer on my behalf. That is up to you. I am also glad that you are now handling the transfer and not Susan. She does not like me and I do not like her.
"

I have decided to fully take control of this. Before if I got too big for my boots my lad got all arsey and threatened to end the whole affair - I felt I had to back down as I didn't want to loose him. Now I'm getting tired of his laziness, I feel I can get the upper hand and make demands. He has put over a month into this and must have a small amount of belief in me otherwise would just drop me like a hot potato. The knowledge I have the dollar chop waiting for him allows me to be the driver now. I'll await his reply. Form or bust! Cool

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your reply looks good mate Very Happy

My pet must be as thick as a gurka,s 4 skin ....he has only gone and filled out the form and put 2 photos on it ...lol..

It was not 400 words as requested only 40 - 50 so i can pull him up on that later ...i,m away on buisness now for 4 days i stated this weeks ago so he can sweat while i think of some more fun to be had Very Happy

Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reverand wrote:

My pet must be as thick as a gurka,s 4 skin ....he has only gone and filled out the form and put 2 photos on it ...lol..

Damn you! Why is your lad so accommodating?! Get those pictures up on the forum. Well done on your trophy.

Mine is tough to crack. He has just sent me a blank email - just like when he said his address was attached and it wasn't - he is angry and is playing with me...... naughty lad Twisted Evil

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be beginners luck...lol

The other one on the go wont budge an inch as i wont send an ID card Crying or Very sad

I will stick the pics up over the weekend in the members section Very Happy

Chickendipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, no response from my lad - he did not want to do any work and seems to have gone cold on me.... Sooooo, DOLLAR CHOP!

The evil banker who did not get on well with the lad, noted his email address and set up one almost identical then proceeded to communicate with me and basically scammed me easy as pie. Added a few insults in too for good measure. I wonder if he will respond? Twisted Evil

"You may or may not remember me introducing myself a short while back. I made you an offer of making a considerable amount of money but you seemed to be greedy and determined to go it alone. Alas you seem to have lost your mugu.

But there is good news. I have just secured £7500 from Mr **** with the promise of much more to come. He also has a friend who is going to invest in my scheme, or should I say your scheme.....

Let me tell you how I did it. When we first communicated, Mr **** showed me some of your emails which were clearly a scam he was buying in to. I noted your email address and set up one almost identical and then proceeded to communicate with Mr **** pretending to be you. I'm sure I have been much more accommodating than you because I have had to apologise on your/my behalf for not filling in some forms he asked for. I simply set up a UK bank account from one of my contacts and the money transferred the same day. I am expecting a second payment early next week.

Samuel, you are a fool. You are lower than a monkey in the way you conduct your proceedings. I will not be offering you any business, you will likely mess it up with your broken English and inability to just do ask requested.

Good luck with your small time scams trying to con people out of pocket change, you surely will be living in squalor for the rest of your sorry life."

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poke, poke....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic