SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mobile Phones

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to try and have my lads mobile shut down but I'm not sure how to identify which service provider he is with. Does anyone know of a way to find out the service provider for a UK mobile number?

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

As I look into those eyes captivating cafes I think to myself, you never know, and if so, do u ever love me the way I love u not find love, let love find you, do not go looking for love, to love to find you. That's why is called "in love" because they are forcing yourself - The lad poet - Sarah
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't as the UK has number portability, so the original provider could have been Orange, but they may now be on Vodaphone.

And even if you could, it is counter-productive to do so - it will not cause the lad much difficulty to obtain another SIM card (or set up a new re-direct/VoIP number) and apologise to his victims that he had a problem with the previous number. Also, like email addresses, phone numbers are a constant that victims can search and find on sites like Scamwarners - if he moves to a new unknown number they lose that posibility of finding they are dealing with a scammer.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
spot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved from the dungeon that is known as - TECHNICAL RELATED QUESTIONS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic