SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Giant Spiders invade the UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Daily Mirror,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/giant-spiders-set-invade-uk-4275507

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We want to encourage people to respect and learn more about their little house guests.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look on the bright side, perhaps they'll eat all the invading deadly Asian mosquitos http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760304/Deadly-mosquitoes-heading-Britain-Experts-fear-disease-carrying-bugs-spotted-Europe-crossing-channel.html

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the benefit of non UK viewers of this post I would like to point out that the Daily Mirror is one of those papers whose normal readership have trouble clapping their hands together without missing.

Yes these 'giant' spiders do give a bit of a surprise turning up in ones home but they are harmless and only out looking for a mate. There is no need to kill them - I shoo them into a plastic tumbler at let them go again in the garden. I've relocated 5 of them so far this month - not sure if it's the same buggers coming back in again though Confused

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And for anyone wondering what giant spiders look like

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yak, remind me not to visit. I hate spiders.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, B8er. A giant spider looks like this:

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bathsheba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as it doesn't turn into this movie I think we'll be fine.

"Hello i just saw the slip, but i told you that your IMF fee was 100 usd why did you went to send them 250 usd in the name of God this people are scam and they have taken away your money now." -Fidelity Loan, keeping it classy and professional.

"my friend i do not no you are so wicked and am here thinking you are the God have sent to me .Thank you for your disappointment" -The lady who's been swiftly dying of Leukemia in the hospital for about 2 months now who just needs my bank info so she can send me money to help the motherless babes.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we have a spider or two here in Australia Very Happy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Master outside of the Shorty thread...and all it took was a spider. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your spiders are very scary, Master.

Whenever I think of Australia, I am reminded of Terry Pratchett and Death having to change his search from things that will kill you there (books and books and books) to things that aren't harmful (a single scrap of paper). Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SPIDERS?
I put them out of my misery. Rapidly. Without remorse. Evil or Very Mad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
we have a spider or two here in Australia Very Happy

Yeah, Australia . . . . Nice place . . . . Too bad everything there is trying to kill you.

As for giant spiders, pbbbt. We get ones that size on almost a yearly basis. I get them out of the house ASAP because I have a slight allergy to spider bites. I get large, swollen welts that itch for weeks. Like this, which is actually a yellow jacket sting I got last year (the scabby thing below my thumb), but the same thing happens with spiders.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I feel you, Rowan. I can help a snake turn away with a well-placed dirk, but spiders, yellow jackets, red wasps and fire ants (in that order) require a trip to the clinic. Sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Masters spider or two in Australia. only remember about the funnel web camping in the toilet, had to check under the seat, first. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I shoo them into a plastic tumbler at let them go again in the garden.

I use a paper cup. The kind you use to rinse after brushing your teeth. The only spiders I kill on sight are black widows. They rarely come in the house and even then it's behind the furnace or whatever. My wife found one a couple of days ago in the front yard behind a stone tablet she bought years ago when our dog died. She made me kill it (the black widow) because she thought one of our cats might get bit jacking with it.

Quote:
I get large, swollen welts that itch for weeks

Not saying this in your case, just in general. Many people confuse abscesses with spider bites or blame the abscess on a spider bite.

Just for fun, Google abscess and go to videos. You'll find many videos of doctors draining abscesses. Do the same for spider bites and see the same type of videos minus a doctor. After this count the days before you can eat anything with custard again.

**NOTE - master eats custard donuts while watching the videos **

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I know better than to read Eater before breakfast, yet I do it anyway. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget the 'giant' Spider threat - I've just had 5 minutes of fun and games extricating a pipistrelle Bat from a sash window where I'm staying at the moment.
Good job it wasn't a squirrel or a dwarf in a romper suit intruding else my trusty 12 bore would have been deployed (which would probably entail me having to to do a lot of explaining over breakfast in the morning).

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh dear. I forgot to mention bats. I have a mane of curly hair. My father, ever the comedian, used to joke that bats would get caught in my hair and bite my head. Shocked

Explains my propensity for wearing a bag on my head.

Yes, open to suggestions and comments. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spiders? Australia? I got bitten by one once .... in Australia. Wife was scared of them, I love and admire them. One morning she came running to me. "There are two big brown spiders in the bathroom, copulating," she said. So on goes my shining armour. "Never fear, Desirable Maiden," I quoth, and galloped forth towards the plumbing. High up in the furthest corner above the bath there were indeed two arachnids enjoying a moment of tender intimacy. I quickly summed up the situation and came to the conclusion that they were well out of reach, so I grabbed a handy broom, intending to dislodge them into the bath and then return them to the banana tree situated just outside of the window.

Now, the huntsman spider can move very, very fast - I can vouch for it, because in less time than the words "Oh shit" can be uttered, one of them leaped along the broom handle and bit me on the finger. Now, I don't blame the spider - not a bit of it. but it didn't half hurt!
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would you have reacted if some plonker had shoved a broom up your bum, when your servicing your wife at the time. Wink Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, I think.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
Good point, I think

I doubt it, broom handles are generally rounded off for comfort.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I threw a large huntsman at an Arachnophobic girl once(didn't know at the time). I have never heard such a hysterical hissy fit in all my life. It was extremely funny though.

I also used to have spider fights with my neighbour. We would find a random spider each(always looking for the most vicious venomous one possible) Two spiders enter one spider leaves.

Ah those were the days
anyway gotta get back to the shorty thread Wink

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic