SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Nissi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So this one wrote via fishmeetfish, and didn't even bother to check that my character was a woman. I got the script, and straightbaited her/him off it. A google image search takes the picture to romance scams. the email addy she uses is the same one on Romance scams:

Quote:
hey.....my name is Linda so this is my first time here Am searching for A good honesty person so i was born in Spain so i Am 26 years old so my Father is from Spain And so my Mother is from Spain so Am single so that is why Am searching for A good honesty person so i needed A good Relationship but i have not seen a Good person in my life so that is why have been single for so long so i don't Really know if will can know each other and to be honesty first so the kind of Relationship Am looking for is to know each first and to love each then getting married together with each other so Am not here for playing game or asking someone to give me money Am not here for that so if will can try to know each other it will be good for us so i will be happy to hear from You ........<snipped but a well known scammer account>

I try to throw a spanner in the works, while straight baiting:

Quote:
Schatzi,

you are very beautiful, but you know I am also a woman, and much older than you

kathrin

Ladette starts back pedalling from script:

Quote:
one of my friend told me that he love you so that is why i contact you and is A guy

I send this back;

Quote:
If you are a man, why do you have a photo of a woman? I am confused?

His answer is somewhat underwhelming:

Quote:
that is my real photos like i said But there is one of my friends looking for A good girl so that is why i said that to you

trying to think what a real person might say, I send this back;

Quote:
then shouldn't his photo be on the page??? Again I am confused, english is not my native tongue and I styruggle with the language sometimes.

And for the record, I am German. When we are good we are very good, but when we are bad, we are better

kathrin

he wants to ring me;

Quote:
can u give me your number

Yeah.... I'm just gonna say no;

Quote:
To be honest, I am uncomfortable with that idea. I have no idea what your friend looks like. I know it is shallow, but what if I don't like him? Maybe you could get him to write directly.

kathrin

And for the life of me I can't work out why he doesn't create a second profile?

Quote:
Ok that is good so give me your number so that i can give it to him so that is going to hear your Voice

Still thinking straight bait, I reply with what I think a real person would come up with:

Quote:
No I am also uncomfortable with that idea. I have had stalkers in the past that I have had to take out restraining orders against. I do not give out my phone number unless I know that person

Kathrin

He really isn't the brightest:

Quote:
i think he will call you so that is why he told me to ask for your number

really, I'm no hussy! i don't give out my completely fictional phone number to just anyone:

Quote:
But I do not know him, and I have said that before. Perhaps if he wrote to me directly I could get to know him. Right now I do not even know what he looks like

Kathrin

All of this is still on fish meet fish:

Quote:
he told me that u should give me your facebook Account so that he will add u from there

Again, trying to think straight bait;

Quote:
would it not be easier to simply get him to set up an account here and write directly?

I am confused

kathrin

he's decided Facebook is the answer:

Quote:
can u give me your email address on facebook

I pretend it's time to dump him:

Quote:
I do not use the email system on facebook, in fact I barely use facebook. I think it is time you left me alone. I am not a lesbian and your "man" seems unwilling to contact me

Kathrin

He really doesn't get I want a new account;

Quote:
Ok But how are u doing so he will use my email address to contact you Ok

we're going around in circles now, Mr man doesn't get that yet. We STILL haven't left fishmeetfish:

Quote:
Um no.

As I said, I am uncomfortable with you writing to me. your man is so poor he does not have an email address??? Then how could he move to Australia to be with me???

I have said that I want to meet other Australians, or people who are willing to relocate. He seems incapable of neither

Kathrin

So that's where we are at. Just over a month and he's no closer to getting his way than when he started. and I haven't even begun dropping carrots yet Wink

edited for typos Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, this one is even too dumb for FMF!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a keeper, I'll give him that... I'm now wondering where this lad is, I might "cave in" and see where it take me

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic