SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George McCoy from Texas/Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

George McLad
1 Nov um 6:28 PM

Hello my love,
How are you doing today?miss you so much and so sorry hearing you going for surgrey.well I know it will be well cos I have been praying and I know you will be fine.

Well I advise you go to www.westernunion.com to make the transfer or locate any close moneygram shop close to you.money gram is like western union too and you can look it up online okay.

I love and miss you and really hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Man,

This idiot apparently did not realize that my computer BLOCKS the Western Union homepage, but okay........if he says so, I will give it another go

An George McLad
1 Nov um 6:53 PM

Good evening my one and only beloved Goerge,

many many thanks for your encouraging, sweet words, and of course I have tried what you have told me to do, I have tried to open the Western Union homepage in order to register and make my payment, but all I got was basically the same I got yesterday, and I have attached the screenshot to you once again.
How is Janet doing, and what is Money Gramm?
Goerge, I love you so much, and I am so scared about my surgery!
Can you not come here earlier and hold my hand while the blade will sink into my flesh?
That would mean so much to me!
I love and miss you!!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
Nov 1 um 8:00 PM

Hello my love,
So glad to hear back from you,well I wish I can get on the plane now but will sure be with u by month end and also money gram is another means of trasferring money and I want you check it online and check for the closes agent close to you so you can send through that means.

I love and miss you and you will always be in my prayers.

Your Man,

An George
2 Nov um 2:48 PM

Good afternoon George,

thank you for your letter and for all your good wishes, but you really do not have to pray for me, or do you seriously believe in this bullshit?
It won't do any good, that's pure nonsense!
George, I understand that you want me to try to send the money with the Moneygram Transfer service, and I will give it one more try, but if it doesn't work out, I will NEVER EVER go near such shit again. believe me!
And George, my neighbor has mentioned that for my own safety it would be a good idea to ask you for a copy of your passport, and I think he is 100 % right, at least I do only know you from here, from emailing each other!
So don't get me wrong here and please understand, and send it!
Could you also send a copy of that prescription for the drugs Janet needs so urgently?
That would make me feel much better, then I will know everything is all right!

Oh, and George, I am afraid I have lost this one email with the payment informations of your friend in the UK.....oh my goodness, why does it have to be so complicated?

I love and miss you so much, Honey! I am so happy that you will be with me by the end of the month!

Kiss Kiss

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
Nov 3 um 7:33 PM

My love,
How are you doing?I pray and hope the surgrey went well and I just want you know that I have told you that my passport and any other travelling papers is with my employers due to pirates and security reasons.

If you don't trust me enough to help my dieing daughter cos your neigbour said so then no need bother helping cos we been in this issue for too long and I can't force you against your wish.

I really do love you with all my heart and soul and I meant all of it by coming month end no matter what.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man,

An George
4 Nov um 6:26 AM

Good morning George,

my surgery has not yet been done, it will happen on 20 November, my bloodwork is too bad, and that will have to be fixed first, I am on additional medication now.
George, I remember vaguely that you indeed mentioned that your passport is with your employer, but where is the problem?
They can just scan it and send it to you by mail, and you forward it to me, it is very simple.
I really do nut understand why you are so fussy about this; you would probably do exactly the same thing if someone would ask you for that amount of money.
And please, George, don't exaggerate. Your daughter is seriously ill, but she is of course not dying, when they do not even keep her in hospital, but send her home with medication.
George, I hate to say that, but if you are not willing to prove your identity and just make up lame excuses, I will have reason to assume that you are not serious, but just after my money.

I am very sad about this.
I am crying.
I love you.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George presents a nice fake passport, and because he is such a good boy, I will make my payment today and send him the payment slip later this afternoon Cool

Quote:
George
Nov 5 um 10:21 AM

Hello My Love,
How are you doing today?So sorry for not replying back since cos i was waiting to get a scan copy of my passport from my employers.How is your health today.Well i really miss you so much and want you know i love you.Beside i'm sending you a scan copy of my passport along with this mail cos i want to prove to you that I'm real and never after your money but true love.

I just hope you still willing to help out this week and i can't wait to hold and kiss you pretty soon.

Love and miss you,

Your Man,

An George
6 Nov um 6:32 AM

Good morning George,

many many thanks for your loving words, and thank you for letting me have the passport copy.
I am on my way to the doctor now, and on my way home I will stop by at that Moneygram place to make the payment.
I have to rush now, my neighbor is waiting to drive me to town!
I love you,a and I miss you horribly!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Darling George receives his payment slip now, but there is no MTCN on it. He will have to go to a secure homepage to enter an access code in order to get that magical number, but sadly the homepage is not responding, so I may stall him for a few more days due to this "technical" problem

Quote:
George
6 Nov um 7:19 AM

Hi my love,
Just want you know I really do love you for real and I meant every word I say to you.

Love and missing you,hope to hear back later from you in good fate.

Your Man,

An George
6 Nov um 1:54 PM

Hello George,

I just came home from that service agent's place, and they require the full postal address of the receiver.
Please let me have that urgently, my neighbor has promised to drive me back there again this afternoon!

Kisses

Quote:
George
6 Nov um 2:45 PM

Hi my love,
How are you? here is the full info of the receiver.

Jim Lad
Address:209 Regent Street London W1B 3HH. United Kingdom.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Man,

Hello George,

it is done now, and I really hope everything will be all right now, I have attached the piece of paper they gave me, because that is what you will need the man said.
How is Janet doing, is she all right?
I love you so much, George! Do you think you can be here with me before I will have to go for that surgery on 20 November?

Love and hugs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George would be a happy man tonight, if only there were an MTCN. He sent this message 3 times within only 7 minutes:

Quote:
George
6 Nov um 6:36 PM

Hi my love,
So glad to hear from you in good fate,but I need get this info so my friend can be able to receive the money and send to them.The amount you sent is $1400usd or €1400euros and also I will need the 8digit secret pin numbers for him to be able to receive the funds cos is not on the slip okay.

I will wait for your quick reply so he can get and send.Also I'm doing all I can to make I get to germany by 19th so I can be by your bed side at the hospital.

Love and miss you.

Your Man,

An George McCoy
6 Nov um 9:41 PM

Good evening George,

they did not give me any 8 digit number, the gentleman said that a Moneygram transaction operated by 1TV5 Security works a little different.
He said that the instructions for the recipient can be found in the pink field at the bottom of the form, it has to be done online, I don't understand how such work. And the currency is $ (US).
I have to go back to bed again, I am not doing good at all, that diverticulititis is giving me hard times, everything I ate today went right through.
I love you so much, and I can hardly believe that it will only be 2 weeks until I can fall into your arms!

Good night, kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No more party mood on that offshore oil rig....my Georgie has realized there is no MTCN...wtf Cool

Quote:
George
Nov 6 um 10:08 PM

Hi love,

I'm so sorry about your health and I pray you be strong before morning.Just want you know there is no way I understand what you saying cos they ought to give you a secret pin to receive this money or verify themselves to give you the pin.There is no code here to do the verification that means we are back to zero position.

I'm down again hoping this money can get to them tomorrow now it can't cos no code to get it.I advise you go ask for the code or collect your money back.

I love and miss you,also I advise you tell them to give you the right code to receive this morning or take your money back.

Your man,

What a bastard.....he cannot do anything for his "dying" daughter, but as soon as there is a Moneygram payment on the menu, he gets ever so active. All right then...this is a matter of urgency, a teenager is facing death, so would I waste any time? I will of course try to memorize this 8-digit-code as good as I can....and screw up of course

Quote:
George
Nov 6 um 11:19 PM

My love,
Just want you know that I just inquired from money gram and they said that's you must be giving a 8digit reference number which the receiver must use to get the transfer at any of their outlet.

So its either they complete it online there and give you the pin number or take your money back.just painfull I already inform nanny and janet by mail that they will get the money tomorrow.

Thanks anyway you darling and love you so much.

Hope to hear from you in the morning in good fate.

Your man,

An George
7 Nov um 7:47 AM

Good morning George,

oh, what a chaos, it is almost inconceivable!
Haven't I told you that we'd be better off avoiding such places like Western Union and Moneygram?
Darling, I have tried to recall that number the guy spoke out to as hard as I can, really! Oh my, why don't they just write it down?
If my memory don't play tricks on me, the number was 666041969.
But please don't tar and feather me in case I should have been mistaken!

I love you , George!

Kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
7 Nov um 7:58 AM

My love,
Good morning to you and I'm happy you feeling better this morning.well I'm sorry for putting you through all this stress which are never my intensions.Moneygram said the pin which is called reference number must be 8digit and without it the receiver can't get the money in UK.

The numbers you sent now is 9digit so I advise you confirm the correct number and send again so the receiver can get it today.

Thanks for your effort and will alway love and be with you till the end.

Your Man,

Quote:
George
7 Nov um 1:01 PM

Hi love,
How are you?hope all is well with you since I haven't heard from you for hours.really miss you and I'm doing all I can to be with you on before 20th.

My love I'm still waiting for the correct reference number so the money can be receive in the UK.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Man,

An George
7 Nov um 9:09 PM
Hello George,

oh my, I am sorry!
I am not sure where the mistake is, I do definitely remember that there were many sixes in there, so there might have been one too many, but which one? Maybe it was the first one, so it could have been 66041969, but I am not sure about it at all.
I can go back there on Monday and get it from them, wouldn't that be better?
Oh George, I love you so much!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
Nov 7 um 11:25 PM

My love,
How are you?glad to hear back from you again,well it will be better to go back there on monday so the money can be received okay.

I love and miss you and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Your Man,

Quote:
George
Nov 8 um 12:57 PM

Hi my love,
How are you doing?hope you feeling better and can't wait to be with you soon.

How are you enjoying your weekend,hope you enjoying your day. I just hope you get the Reference 8digit numbers to me on monday so this money can get to janet soon.

I love and miss you,hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man,

An George
9 Nov um 7:01 AM

Good morning my one and only Love George,

I am sorry that I couldn't replay earlier, but I was not doing good at all. This terminal diverticutilits is giving me hell, and I spend more time in the bathroom than in any other room of my house since the day before yesterday.
George, I sincerely hope I will be able to make it to that Moneygram place tomorrow, but it might well be that I won't be able to go before Tuesday or Wednesday.
And I know now that it is an 8-digit-code, thank you for implying the connotation that I might maybe be too stupid to bear that in mind?
Thank you very very much for the insult....George, I may be handicapped and in a wheel chair, but my brain is still working fine!

I love you, and I am counting the days!
Let me have your flight number, so that I can arrange your transfer with my neighbor!

Kisses and hugs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
Nov 9 um 3:13 PM

Hi my love,
I'm so sorry to hear about your health,how are you feeling now?really miss you so much.
I never insulted you or rather you misundrstood my message.but I'm sorry if my mail make you feel I did.
I really love you so much and I will get my flight details to you once I get booked okay.
Love and miss you so much.Hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Man,
George.

An George
Nov 10 um 8:21 AM

Good morning George,

please, may I have your phone number again? I have lost it, I know I had it written down somewhere, but I can't find it. I want to have it with me when I go back to that moneygram place, just incase there will be any problem, and I want to talk to you anyway, I want to hear your voice!

I love and miss you!

Quote:
George
Nov 10 um 10:35 AM

Hello my love,
How are you doing?glad to hear back from you again.the only number you can reach me here on the rig is +234-815-872-0403.

You can text or call me okay,but text will be better cos if I'm working on the rig can't pick call due to safety reason's.

Hope to hear from you soon and I love and miss you so much.

Your Man,
George.

An George
Nov 10 um 4:34 PM

George,

I am at the Moneygram, and I have tried to call you....there is some kinf of a problem, please take my call! The Manager Robert Kirk wants to talk to you....I have no sweet clue why.
Please take my call!

Quote:
George
Nov 10 um 6:12 PM

Hi my love,
I just want you know that I really appreciate all you have done ok.well my phone never rang cos if it did I would have picked it ok.

I don't see any reason why someonr in moneygram wish to talk to me so I will advise you just take your money cos I have felt you not willing to help my daughter.cos all you need is the 8 digit code ok.

All the same I love you till the end of time and forever.

Your Man,
George.

An George
Nov 10 um 6:18 PM

George,

I have been ringing your number desperately for quite a few times now....I can't make any progress here unless you will talk to Mr Robert Kirk in person....so please take your calls!!!!!

Quote:
George McCoy
Nov 10 um 7:33 PM

Hi my love,
I just want to tell you thank you for all the insult ok.

But want you go take your full money back cos never expect all this many calls ok.well I will forever love you and once again thanks for all the love and care.

Wish you will love me like I do and beside was about trasferring all my pay to you in germany before flying but I'm in tears now cos I failed our daughter.

Once again thanks and I love you.

Your Man,
George.

Quote:
George McCoy
Nov 12 um 6:51 AM

Hi my love,
Good morning and how are you doing today?really miss you so much.well I know you will be upset with all I said cos I'm very upset too,the man who was talking to I can't hear cos of where I am and I told him to send me mail or text so I reply him and he refuse.

You never told me what the problem is rather all you can say is pick your calls!!!.I want you know I love you even when you told me you on the wheelchair,but I never love you cos of money which I have already made sure I get booked to germany by 19th.

I ask you for help to save my daughter's life and you did send the money which that man has no right to ask questions rather to give you the reference numbers.

My daughter is badly ill now and now I guess you have collected the money back.I'm not mad or upset with rather on myself and want you know I will forever love you no matter what.

Love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon in goodfate.

Your Man,
George.

Quote:
George McCoy
Nov 13 um 12:41 PM

Hi my love,
Good morning and how are you doing today?really miss you so much.well I know you will be upset with me and want you know im really sorry for putting you through all this mess,But i want you believe in me and know that i love you so dearly.Please reply my mail so i know you Okay than being quiet okay.

Love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon in goodfate.

Your Man,
George

An George
Nov 13 um 12:55 PM

George,

I will need a few days on my own. This all was about too much for me.
And what great need is there for email communication, because in 6 days you will be here anyway!

Quote:
George McCoy
Nov 13 um 6:14 PM

Hi my love,

Just so clear to me now that you been playing with my heart and daughter's life all this while.

I pleaded with you for just 1400 euros and you make me believe you sent it where by you didn't and make me give my daughter hope of getting this money this week.so painful and I really love you from depth of my heart.omg why do this to us.

I will forever love you till the end of time.thanks for the tears and time believing you love me and janet.

Your Man,
George.

An George
Nov 14 um 11:10 AM

George,

what do you mean, I have been playing with your heart and the life of your dauhgter?
You have chased me around to take care of affairs that are YOURS, and not mine, because the present situation with your daughter is YOUR fault only, and nothing else!
I have tried the best I could, and it is not my fault, and I do not take any of the blame for all these fails.
So, will you be coming here on November 19? Let me have your arrival date, so that I can be at the airport to welcome you and take you in my arms!

I love you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Goerge had to change his script, he is now stranded at the airport, his paycheck in his pocket, but still no money.....

Quote:
George
Nov 15 um 11:48 AM

Hi my love,
How are you doing today,well just want you know I'm sure coming on 19th but I need your urgent help now cos I'm at the airpirt stranded just with my pay check and they said I must insure it in an insurance company before can fly.I need you do all you can to send me $ 1250 usd asap to me here.

If you think you can then I will give you info asap and must be money gram or western union cos I must be by your side for this surgrey.

I hope to hear from you soon and I'm so sorry for putting you through all this mess.

Your Man,

An George
Nov 15 um 2:37 PM

Hello George,

oh, so cool to hear back from you! What is this all about, why would you need financuial help again?
And if I will help you, I guess it'll rather be Western Union than Moneygram!
How much do you need, 1.250 €?
And what are the payment details, like text question and answer?

I love and miss you so much!
Kisses

Quote:
George
Nov 15 um 3:29 PM

Hello my love,
How are you feeling now?well my pay check must be insured so can cash once I get to germany and I need do it on before 19th so I can get my flight details ok.

Here is the info to send it which is the company accountant details cos I can't receive money here since I'm not a citizen and after you send it please send along the 10 digit secret pin numbers okay.
Receivers name:Dekumo MULE
Address:No. 5 tinibu way,Abuja. Nigeria.

Text question:red
Answer:blue

M.T.C.N(10 digit pin numbers):

What I need is €1250euros and I promise to pay back on my arrival.

I love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man,

Quote:
George
Nov 15 um 8:02 PM

My love,
What's going on again and I thought you said you sending by western union why money gram now.I can't hear what the man is saying clearly and network is bad here.

All you have to do is send it and get the slip with the 10 digit.wish you can text me so I reply back ok.

Love and miss you and hope to hear good news from you.

Your Man,

Quote:
George
Nov 16 um 1:55 PM

My love,
Good day to you today,well just hope you okay and fine.missing you so much and can't wait to be with you soon.

Please can you tell me what's going on with the transfer cos don't know why they ought to call me on such transfer cos can't get all the man is saying my love.

Hope to hear baack from you soon,kiss and hugs.

Your Man,

An George
17 Nov um 9:43 AM
Hello George,

I am sorry for my late replay, I have not been doing good at all, that's why I was not able to write. My thoughts are always slipping away, I will have my big surgery the day after tomorrow, and I was so sure that you would be here with me, and now things look like you will not be able to make it!
George, things are not so easy with sending money to Africa. The manager wanted to talk to you to explain why this transfer cannot be just made. As of 2010, all receivers in Nigeria have to have a bank account, and that information was missing in your email, I have attached the Western Union information leaflet named CBN circular on disbursement of the proceeds of foreign funds transfer, so that you can see for yourself.
And why would I not send that money in your name, who is that person?
Geroge, this is all so confusing!
Please make sure that you provide the needed account infomration, so that I can ask my neighbr to take me back to town and try again!

I love and miss you so much....how is janet doing?

Kisses and hugs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
18 Nov um 7:53 AM

Hello my love,
Goodmorning and how are you doing today?miss you so much and can't wait to fly tomorrow.

I have been waiting to get the information of the western union transfer cos I gave u all the right info you need,so what's wrong again or you not sending anymore.

Well just hope all is well with you cos already wrote janet that ill fly to germany tomorrow.

I love and miss you and hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence from me today........ I will get back to hom tomorrow

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost forgot about this one, there was some more mail exchange before he went silent, but to my big surprise he got back to me on Christmas day then. He is still stranded in Africa, and he is in tears Cool
Quote:

George McCoy
18. Nov

Hi my love,
Just want you know that the mtcn they gave me wad wrong and I have tried to call them back but they keep telling me on more code which I did.guess my coming to germany is now delayed by this people ok.

I love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Your Man,

Quote:
George McCoy
19. Nov

Hello my love,
How are you doing and hope you feeling better now.I just want you know that the money gram MTCN Is incorrect and been trying to call Mr.Robert but can't get him and I mist fly to germany tonite.

So I need you get there asap so they give you the correct mtcn so I can pick up the money today and fly okay.

Love and miss you,can't wait to meet you and hope to hear back from you asap.

Your Man,
George.

Quote:
George McCoy
19. Nov

My love,
How are you doing now?I need to know what's going on cos they ought to have given you a payment slip that contains the mtcn so you scan to me,but I haven't heard from either you or him.Omg I just need fly latest tomorrow and your surgrey is tomorrow.

Please do all you can to get me the right mtcn so I can be by your side at the hospital.

Love and miss you.

Your forever Man,
George.

Quote:
George McCoy
20. Nov

Hello my love,
How are you doing cos I know the surgrey went well.I'm writting this mail with tears cos I couldn't get out here cos I never got the money you sent and I had bad news that janet is dead.

I have been sobber all day and nite.now I already stamp my passport for germany and no way I can go to the usa now unless till january unless germany.what do I do now,why did the money gram man give me wrong MTCN? so painful all this is going on.
Already gave permission for janet to be buried cos I can't leave here in the cold like that.
I want you know I love you and I pray for you daily even though I'm miles away.

Love and miss you.

Your Forever Love,
George.

I didn't reply to this last mail; what a lousy prick he is, letting his "daughter" die, because I could not provide the correct MTCN number! I will have to pretend that I have not received this message at all.
He went silent then for more than 4 weeks, and here he comes again, on Christmas Day

Quote:
George McCoy
Dez 25 um 1:05 PM

Hi Louisa,
How are you?just want to wish you merry christmas.

Thanks.

An George McCoy
Dez 25 um 1:47 PM

Hello George, I wish you a Merry Christmas, too.
Louisa

Quote:
George McCoy
Dez 25 um 11:32 PM

Glad you fine and wish you a better future.since I lost everything including my daughter.

An George McCoy
26 Dez um 7:00 AM

Good morning George,

what do you mean, you lost everything including your daughter? What happened?
Have a wonderful 26 December!

Quote:
George McCoy
26 Dez um 8:30 AM

Hi my love,
Thanks for hearing from you again,well I'm so happy your surgrey went successful.I lost my daughter and I'm still stranded in africa with tears everyday. do you still want me come to germany and if yes I will want diplmat company deliver my full pay check to you before I fly.if you agree to this do let me know.

I still care.

George.

An George McCoy
26 Dez um 10:25 AM

Hello George,

what has happened, what do you mean, you have lost your daughter?
And why are you still stranded in Africa? Are you still on that oil rigg, or where are you, and why did you not go home? I thought you wouldn't love me anymore because you didn't get back to me anymore.
Thank you for your concerns about me, and I am very very happy that you still care.
My colostomy surgery was sucessfull, they took out the major part of my colon descendens, and now I must get used to living with this plastic bags. My neighbour wanted to cheer me up, he bought me a king size pack of freezer bags with a floral design, and he has promised to take my wheel chair down to town next week, some guy he knows will do an airbrush painting, and I am very excited what it will look like!
George, if you still want to come to me, that would be the greatest gift of all for me this Christmas, so grab your paycheck and hop on a plane!
Let me know when you will arrive, so that can arrange your transfer!

Warm hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, he let his daughter die? Why didn't the nanny take her to the hospital?

It's funny how they don't understand health-care in the US and believe it's just like Africa's!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I will have to blame him for his epic fatherly failure Cool

Quote:
George McCoy
Dez 27 um 7:11 AM

My love,
How are you doing? well I mean janet is dead and also I'm not in the rig but in abuja town. I need about 15000 euros to be able to leave here,but I know you can't help cos all the help I ask of you which you never was able to send to me. rather people treaten my accountant henry on phone. <---- should he be referring to the friendly members of the Skype Mugu group?

So all I will say is I still love you and when ever I get the money I will get on the plane also please send me your cell number again ok.

Love and miss you.

George.

An George McCoy
28 Dez um 7:22 AM

George,

oh my God, Janet is dead?? What did she die of??
How could you let that happen, how could you? Why did she die, did the Nanny not take her to hospital? Oh George, I have told you so many many times that she should be brought to a hospital, but you just wouldn't listen!
That is all your fault, how can you live with that guilt you have loaded upon you?
Oh my God, George, that is horrible. horrible, horrible!
And how come you are still in Africa? You didnt even go back to America and take care of the funeral?
Where is Abuja, and what are you doing there?
And you will need 15.000 €? I don't know whether I will be able to send that much, will 7.500 € be enough?
And how shall I send it?
Who is Henry, and what do you mean when you say that he was treaten by phone?
George, I do not understand what is going on anymore, all I know is that I love and miss you, and i want you to come home! Why don't you just take your paycheck and cash it? How much did they pay you at all?

Love and kisses
Louisa

Quote:
George McCoy
28 Dez um 8:24 AM

Hi my love,

How are you doing? she died in the hospital cos the nanny can't afford the medicine required which I did expect you will send to her,but you couldn't send before going for the surgrey.well I still owe workers about 13000 euros that's why I can't leave africa and my pay check can only be cash anywhere outside africa.

Well if you can help with €10,000 euros that will help me out of here so I fly to germany.once you willing to send it do let me know so I tell u how to send it ok.

I still and will forever trust and love you.

Your Man,
George.

An George McCoy
28 Dez um 10:01 AM

Hello George,

that is very sad, what happened to Janet, and you should really be ashamed for exposing her to such a situation! How could you leave her behind and not take care about her finances? And you didn't even pay the Nanny! I am speechless, this was so irresponsible!
And now you owe money to workers? What workers? I am confused now, you told me that you were working for a company, so why would you have had workers?
George, I don't have 10.000 €, I had to pay my hospital bill, and I will need to keep some money aside for my medicine. All I have available right now is 7.500 €, but I remember how complicated it was to send you money, I had nothing but trouble!
Just send me the check, and I will cash it for you, okay?
You should still have my address! My cell phone number is +49 160 921xxxxx.

Hugs and kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George McCoy
Dez 28 um 10:08 PM

Hi my love,

How are you doing?miss you and can't wait to see you soon.well I never believe will be here till now not to let my daughter die,also I have to hire workers here to do the job I came here for which I just had a meeting with them today and if you can send me the €7500 euros then will be able to send you the pay check cos without me paying them I won't be able to send the check.

All the time you wish to send me money failed cos you don't do the right thing.so if you willing to help then I will give you an account so you transfer and make sure you get a confirm transfer slip which you filled and use to make the payment then scan to me.

I will wait for your reply cos I'm very weak here.

I love and miss you.

Your Man,
George.

An George McCoy
29 Dez um 7:36 PM

Good evening George,

I am very tired, I had a bad day. I do not really understand why you cannot send that check to me, why is that? Well, if you can't send it, then I would like to see it at least, so please scan it and send me the scan. 7.500 € is very very huge amount to lend to somebody, and I just want to make sure that I am on the safe side.
Let me have the account information and the scan, and I will transfer the money then.
I must go to bed......Honey, I want you here, so please try hard to make it work this time!

I love and kiss you
Your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
Dez 30 um 8:25 AM

Hi my love,
Good morning and how are you doing today?well I want you know I love and miss you so don't think I'm here for your money.I told you the check won't be release to me unless I pay this workers and once is release to me I'm sending to you before I fly ok.so if you doubt me then don't help me but if you love and trust me please do believe me and help asap.

I'm counting on you before my head goes off my body cos this workers are really piss off and you know how blacks can be carlos.

I love and miss.

Your Man,
George.

How would I know how blacks can be? Cool Funny to see him making a remark like that about African people; and who is Carlos?

An George
31 Dez um 7:51 AM

Good morning George,

oh dearest, you must have misundersood me completely, of course I would never think that you are with me because of my money.
George, today is Silvester here, all stores and my bank will be closed at 12.30 pm.
I will have to hurry up if you want me to transfer the money today, so please get back to me with this account information, please!
I am missing you terribly, and I can't wait to have you here with me! 2015 shall be our year, and as soon as you get here, I would like to get married!
I love and kiss you
Your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh pork has arrived:

Quote:
George
31 Dez um 12:11 PM

My love,
How are you doing? below is the bank info you need and please send a scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation.

Name-DELEKPE JAPHETH MULE
ACCOUNT NUMBER-49320xxxxx
ROUTING NO-021001033
SWIFT CODE-ECOCNGLA
INTERMEDIARY BANK-DUETSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY
AMERICAS NEW YORK,NY 10017,SWIFT- BKTRUS33.

Love and miss you.

Your Man,
George.

An George
31 Dez um 12:31 PM

Hello my love,

thank you for your massage and the account information, however I will not be able to make it to the bank before they will close at 12.30 pm. George, I need my neighbour to take me to town with his car, and he is not home, his car is not in the driveway.
Tomorrow is a holiday here, so the banks will be closed, and I can only go an transfer the money on Friday, I hope that will be soon enough?
George, my love, how are you doing, where are you staying while you wait for your paycheck, are you in a hotel?
I am so worried about you!
Who is Carlos?

I love and kiss you
your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
1 Jan um 8:30 AM

Hi my love,
How are you today and happy new year,well I'm happy hearing you sending by friday.also I stay with one of the workers cos can't afford an hotel and he has been kind to me. please I'm counting on you by friday and don't forget to scan the transfer slip to me for sure confirmation here ok.

I want you know I love and miss you.

Your Man,
George.

An George
1 Jan um 10:40 AM
Good morning my one and only beloved man,

I wish you a Happy New Year, too, and I hope that we will be together for good soonest!
George, I am positive that I will make it to the bank on Friday, but that does not mean that you will have the money available on Friday. And George, where is the point in sending the money to New York, that is in America, and you are not in America, you are in Africa, I do not quite understand, who is that person? He or she will have to send the money from America to Africa, and that will cost even more time!
Why can I not send the money to that worker's account, the worker you are staying with?
Oh, why does it all have to be so complicated!
Did you have a nice New Year's party? What did you do, how did you spend the evening? I didn't do anything, I am still very week from my surgery, and still haven't gotten used to this plastic bag thing, that troubles me a lot.

I love and miss you lots!
Hugs and kisses from your wife

Quote:
George
1 Jan um 1:12 PM

My love,
How are you,my love thanks for getting back to me now.well the acc I gave you is my worker acc here which is link to the america bank. his bank here is Eco bank and intermediary bank is Duetsche Bank trust company,NY.

So just send to the info I gave you ok and please don't forget to send the scan copy of the transfer slip ok.

I love you and once again happy new year.

Your Man,
George.

An George
1 Dez um 1:49 PM

Hello, good afternoon, my lovely husband!

I am afraid I do not understand this bank thing at all. What is an intermediary bank, what is it good for? My understanding is that one has account with a bank, and that is where the money goes when there is a transfer. Why is it necessary to send the money to another link bank, and what is a link bank?
George, it is not like I would want to make things complicated, but I would prefer to send the money to that Ecobank account directly, that should be possible.
Please ask your worker for the information I need, and get back to me sometime later today, ok, Honey?
I need some rest now, I feel bad today. I do not remember whether I have told you that I have a Pflegedienst coming in to check on me twice a day after that colostomy, and this noon we had a little quarrel, that nurse and I. I must have had to much cornflakes this morning, and the milk was icecold, that must have been the reason. I wasn't aware that one can have diarrhea when colostomized, but one can, now I know it. The plastic bag literally exploded when the nurse tried to help me from my bed into the wheel chair, and she was really mad at me. Oh George, how I wish that I never had to have this surgery, and I need you here with me so badly!
I love and miss you, Baby!

Your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what they are really like, the yahoo lover boyz. He doesnt't seem to care at all about my colostomy and my exploded Kellog's freezer bag; it is all about account info and payment slips....oh George, you have no idea what might happen next, dear! The Gomer boyz have chopped another lad, and they've been using YOUR phone number!

Quote:
George
1 Jan um 8:55 PM

My love,
How are you feeling now? that account is the Eco bank domicilary account but you must need all info I gave u to make the payment.want you take the info as I gave you to your bank and tell them you want to transfer money to Nigeria.

This info is for the Eco bank and you need both info to complete the transfer ok.

Bank Name:Eco Bank of Nigeria
Acc holder name:Delekpe Japheth MULE.
Acc number:493202xxxx
Routing No:021001033
Swift code:ECOCNGLA

This info below is for the intermediary Bank.

Intermediary Bank:Duetsche Bank Trust Company,New York.10017,
Swift Code:BKTRUS33

So above is the complete info you need and in the transfer form you will see space for that intermediary bank info which you will fill the info there.

I hope you make the payment tomorrow and don't for to send scan copy of the transfer slip.

Love and miss you.

Your Man,
George.

An George
1 Jan um 9:38 PM

Good evening my one and only beloved man George,

I am to week to write much, I still have not yet quite recovered from this mornings Kellog's explosion. My stomach hurts, and the nurse had to balm the mutilated remains of my belly button with Irish butter, or else it wouldn't have been possible to insert the outlet stunt again and attach a new freezer bag.
Oh George, I am in bad pain, and I need you here by my side more than ever!
I hope I will be able to go to the bank tomorrow, and I will let you know as soon as the transfer will be done!

I love and kiss you!
Your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
2 Jan um 8:48 AM

Hi my love,
How are you feeling today?missing you and can't wait to be with you soon.well just want to know if you sure going to transfer the money today and also don't forget to send to scan transfer slip to me please.

Hope to hear from you soon and want you know I love you so dearly.

Your Man,
George.

An George
2 Jan um 1:28 PM

Hello Honey,

my neighbour will pick me up at 3.00 pm today, and he will give me a lift to my bank branch, and I will make the payment then.
George, please do no be mad at me because I can't write much, I am not doing good at all!
I am so much looking forward to you arriving here!
I will get back to you later today, okay?

Love and miss you
your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
3 Jan um 8:01 AM

My love,
Goodmorning and how are you doing? well just want to know if you made the transfer or not? Also want you know I miss and love you.

Your Man,
George.

An George
3 Jan um 11.51 AM

Good day to you, my beloved husband,

like I told you yesterday, my neighbour took me to town, and I went to the bank and I have transferred the money, 7.500 €.
George, please make sure that you get here as fast as you can with you paycheck, because I will need this money back urgently, for my medication and several medical supplies I will have to purchase in January, I hope you understand that!
How are you doing, my love, does the guy who took you in treats you good? Do you have enough to eat? I miss you more and more each day!

Kisses and hugs
your wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
3 Jan um 2:01 PM

Hi my love,

So happy to hear back from you again, but I did plead you scan and send the transfer slip cos without that I can't confirm the transfer here.

So I'm on my kneels pleading you do all you can to send the slip today.

I love and miss you and hope to hear back from you asap.

Your Man,
George

He will only hear back from me on Monday......

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
George
5 Jan um 4:17 PM

My love,
How are you doing? hope you fine since I haven't heard back from you.well I'm still waiting for the scan copy of the transfer slip for confirmation or snap the slip with your phone and send to me please cos this men are really angry.

I hope to hear back from you today ok.love and missing you.

Your Man,
George.

An George
5 Jan um 9:33 PM

Hello, good evening George, my one and only beloved man!

What do you mean when you say transfer slip?
And which men would be angry? And what do you mean when you say that I should snap the slip with my phone?
George...please..... I am using CCtalk, that is a Catholic Church Simcard.
Catholic Church simcards for sure will NOT snap any slips, so what are you talking about?
I am confuseds now, and I am still suffering from the Kellogs-Gate I have been experiensing!

Your loving wife

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic