SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake soldier James Bowers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jamesbowers.

Quote:

Date: 2014-08-05 04:49 AM
Subject: hello dear

Hi
I am James Bowers From California United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks

Date: 2014-08-06 02:41 AM
Subject: RE: hello dear

Hello there, good morning!

I am sexy, and I live in Berlin/Germany.
I have lost my husband in an accident a few years ago, and I think I am getting ready to open myself up for a new partnership.
I think I am also easy going, and very romantic, too!
I love to spend my vacations on the ocean, I love to just sit there and watch the waves, and the best time of the day is of course sunset!
I truly despise people who lie and cheat, too. I would expect my partner to always be honest with me!
Maybe you would want to send me an email? My address is [email protected].
I am looking forward to hearing from you again!
Kind regards, and have a nice day
Yours
Victim

Quote:

SGT. JAMES BOWER <[email protected]>;
An Victim
Aug 6 um 9:43 AM

Hello dear ,

I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you must have known, My name is Mr.James Bowers . I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 53 years old. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My son's name is Barry and he is studying foreign languages in the United Kingdom. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting today is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I Attach my photos with my son Barry. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me. Hope to hear from you.

ThANKS

Dear James,

thank you very much for your letter.
Unfortunately you are using a microsoft account, and may I please ask you to set up a safe account? All microsoft and google companies collaborate with the government and authorities, there has been a big scandal here in Germany recently. Our government has even terminated all contracts with verizon! So please set up an account with aol, yahoo or gmx.net, for these companies are safe to use.
I don't want to communicate with any of these microsoft or google accounts anymore!

Thank you, kind regards

Quote:

james bowers <[email protected]>;
An Victim
Aug 6 um 11:34 AM

i have deiced to create a yahoo mail so that we can used it to communicate,as soon as you receive this message ,reply back ok

Good dog Smile

Zitat von ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.210.19.197<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
james bowers
An Victim
Aug 6 um 11:58 AM

you can used this email to sent me message now,[email protected],you can sent me message about yourself and also your photosuote

7 August um 7:47 AM

Good morning James,

yes, that is better, thank you very much! Now I feel safe, knowing that the curious Americans won't be able to prick their noses into my business!

Oh, there is so much I would like to get to know! Your son Barry looks very nice indeed, but he seems to be still young, how old is he? And who takes care of him while he studies in the UK? And what languages does he study?
And you are in Afghanistan? Oh my, I thought you were in the US!
Isn't it dangerous there, what is your job exactly? And how long will you have to stay there?

I will like to seize the opportunity to tell you a little bit more about me.
I am 50 years old, and I have lost my husband in a tragic accident a few years ago. We were on a sailing trip in the Mediterranean, near the Greek Island of Lesbos, and he went overboard at night, after he had spent the whole evening at the bar, drinking vodka shots. He was never found, so one year later i had him declared dead officially.
Do you drink and smoke?

James, I will write you another mail this evening. I have to go to town now, I have several important appointments on behalf of the administration of my estates, there is something wrong with the interest rates, and I need to look into that urgently.

I have attached some more pictures for you! <-----------defective 6 MB PDF-file

Take good care of yourself!

Hugs, Victim

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
7 August um 12:51 PM

Hello my dear..I hope you are doing well and also having a loving time my dear..I am now in the office working on some files ...and documents my dear and i am replying to your email now..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and i think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...For your information ,I am a US military officer in Afghanistan for war and we can know more about each other and see how best this can work for us since we both don't know what the future will bring us and my son is 13 years old and he leave in school, he won a scholarship in united kingdom that is the reason he is here,am now in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission but the mission will end next month and i will like to come to Germany to start new life with my son,i did not smoke or drink alcohol,am a christian, I will now end here and continue my work and hope you write soon..
Johnson <---------????

7 August um 11:21 PM
Dear James,

many thanks for your letter!
What a big relief to learn that your military assignment will end by the end of this month, because it would have been kind of hard for me to get involved with a man I have to worry about on a daily basis.
So, your son is only 13 and has already won a scholarship in the UK? Wow, that is impressive! I take it that he will stay in a boarding school for the time of his studies?
Listen, James, please don't get me wrong, but I want to be honest with you from the very beginning: I truly despise children, I never wanted kids of my own, and the last thing on earth I am striving for is taking care of other people's kids. So, if we could agree on the boarding school, that would be fine with me. Kids can be so annoying!
James, I will get back to you tomorrow, I am so tired, I need sleep! I had a bad day, the meetings with my estate managers didn't go well at all, and I will have to see my attorney tomorrow morning, as a consequence of what I got to know today.

There is so much I will have to let you know about coming to Germany, it is not so easy at all, I have done some research while I was having a Jägermeister and a Mett-Igel for supper.

Good night, hugs and kisses Smile
Yours, Victim[/quote]

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

8 August um 3:05 PM

Hello my dear

I hope you are doing well and also having a wonderful time with you as i am having too...I am now in the office working on some few files and the thoughts of you have prevented me to stop working and share my thoughts with you before i will continue working...What a wonderful dream that i had last night my dear? This dream has to tells me that we are destine to be together and i thank God for bringing us together and this dream has to also tell you that, i am here to make you happy and take all your sorrows away honey and it also tells me that we deserve each other...I like you so much with my whole heart and life without you now would be miserable and my meaningless for me...my love we can sent Barry to boarding school but don't worry Barry is a good boy and you will like to see him and be with him.
so how is work today my love!
I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night in my dreams - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much now we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.You are more wonderful and lovely in my heart than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. Kindly take care for me and stay bless and ....Kisses and lots of love...Red lips Red lips Red lips In love In love

8 August um 11:09 PM

Good evening James, my dearest sweetest temptation!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your wonderful and poetic letter, it has almost moved me to tears!
I am still shaking a little bit, the whole situation makes me nervous, and I caught myself several times today giggling like a teenage school girl at the simple thought of you!
What is going on with me?
Oh my, oh my..... I am so confused! I look at your pictures all the time, and I have even printed one out and put it on my bedside table.

As far as my work is concerned, thank you for asking. My day has been very fruitful and effective so far. Well.....in a way it cannot be considered as work in the sense of physical work, because what keeps me busy all day is managing and administering my estate. My late husband was pretty wealthy, he was a remote relative of the Onassis family from Greece. I do not talk about that often and in public, but we are not public here, are we?
There were some decisions to make, and I think everything will turn out good, but that's business, and I don't want to bore you!

How are you doing, do you have a good life in your camp? Or do you live in a hotel? I know so little about military life! Tell me all about it, but foremost, I would like to know that you are safe!

I will go to bed now, it has been a long and stressful day for me!

God night!
Kisses and hugs

Quote:

9 August um 4:22 PM

Good Morning Beautiful ! I hope you sleep well tonight ! I just want to get to know more and better here is more about me ...

Honesty is the best policy that the path to true intimacy and connection , especially in a long distance relationship is through " honesty " to each other in the broadest sense of the term . By being authentic and telling your full truth of his beloved about your thoughts , feelings , needs , desires , problems , difficulties , etc. , you are gradually building confidence and comfort zone for both. This is very essential if you really want this relationship last. To avoid conflict and maintain harmony by censoring yourself can work for a while , but it was not long until your suppressed truth comes out in other ways , such as withdrawal , resentment, "acting " , etc. I know sometimes telling the whole truth can be difficult and even frightening , but the result is the kind of relationship you really want - a relationship in which all cards are placed on the table ... Patience can move mountains and make the change when viewed as because the virtue of being in a long distance relationship needs to be consistent and persistent . If not this kind of person you are involved in a long distance relationship , then as now , is better than trying to learn to be patient . Focus your attention on all the positive aspects of the relationship and never get your hopes up . Demonstrate the value of your partner and the relationship and is willing to work patiently for him . They let you know who really loves .

Distance does not matter if you really love the person , what matters most is honesty and trust that the working relationship out.Without romance, love dry . Without respect , love is lost . Without the care, love becomes boring. Without honesty , love gets unhappy, and without trust , love is unstable. Love is a wonderful gift, and trust him , believe him , give him , and he will be returned to you to give again and again . You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart , it never lies - trust her . There may be many people who are trustworthy , but only a few are worthy of trust with your heart , think wisely . To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved . For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream confidently heart. Distance can not, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect , trust, commitment and love . Jealousy is not a sign of true love , is the uncertainty that comes along the way , because love has only one important ingredient : trust.

I am a God-fearing man and I believe in the words of God , which is what has been keeping me going , I found boring life to me without a woman beside me , life is meaningless unless the life of a woman is too short to be alone now I know that after God created man created a woman to keep the company man , because he knows that the man would partner withour lonely and boring.

I would describe myself as a cheerful, modest , loyal , confident (but not arrogant ) , friendly , funny, sexy ( inside ... the outside will have to judge for yourself ) , adventurous , optimistic , athletic , successful and well - rounded off a good set of values ​​.. I believe in living life to the fullest ...... I 'm trying to find that person who respects the simplicity . The person that when I meet her ... I just know that she's the one , but honestly, I 'm so glad I saved my love . I've heard people say they are happy ... You just know . I like to keep my life simple and peaceful . My life is not about race or material things , but I am, and how to live each day. I'd like to meet someone who makes * experience * and looking seriously 100 % committed life partner.

My dear need to trust in love , but first you have to love someone is to love trust.To understand each other , laugh together , to smile with your heart and trust each other ... One important thing is to let the others go , if you can not do this.love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction that has a lot of sacrifices in a relationship / help each other in case of need / problem , cries when the other cried.The best proof of love is confidence . True love is the best thing that can be experienced in time or storm. Love and respect and trust each other completely can lead to true love and happiness . It's hard to love and hard to trust , but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me . Relationships should never be taken for granted .my love being in war front is not an easy thing because we pass through in many things ,but is not what i will tell you here until we meet in person,i stay in camp not in hotel my love but i will be happy if you can tell me more about yourself.
I have to stop here , because I have to attend to our call commanders .. kisses to his lips ???? and speak later my queen have a sweet and wonderful weekend

Hello, good afternoon, James!

Thank you very very much for your long letter, I was already looking forward to hearing from you again!
I was a little bit disappointed, I was so excited to hear some thrilling war stories, but what do I get instead? A lecture in Ethics Smile
Never mind, it is impotent for me to know what you think about life, love and relationships.
You are absolutely right, every one has a comfort zone, and honesty and trust are most important!
I wish I had more people in the management of my estate who I can trust, but seemingly that is not the case. I found out yesterday that one of my properties was sold without my permission, and for a price way below market value. I am very very angry, and Monday morning there will be meeting, and one of the will be fired.
How are things in Afghanistan, how is the weather, and do you get good food? Do you have to go to local restaurants, or is there a cook in the camp?
I can well imagine that although Afghanistan is a peace keeping war zone, it could be quite romantic to sit around the camp fire and eat some good pizza! I love camping, and I am planning to go for a little trip, just me, myself and I, no cell phone, no notebook, no nothing!
I love Greece, my late husband and I spent a lot of time there, and why should I not just go?
Would you like to come with me? Can you get away there, how long will you have to stay there at all?

Take good care of yourself, for me!

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

SGT. JAMES BOWER
An Victim
14 August um 8:36 AM

My love,

How are you today? I hope you are sound in health.

Sweetheart, why the silence and break down in communication. I have not heard from you and that make me scared . my love i want to know what i have done that make you not to reply my message,i hope all is fine

My love please i want you to write me as soon as you receive this mail so that my mind will be at rest ok.

Thank you for your understanding as i will be waiting for your quick response to my mail and do not forget that i love you so much and i will continue to love you till death do us apart.

I remain your beloved

14. August um 9:47 PM

My dearest James,

I am confused now, what are you talking about?
There has indeed been a breakdown in communication, because YOU did not reply to my mail which I have sent to you on 9 August.
I was therefore under the impression that you are no longer interested, and I am almost certainly NOT running after people.
So, could you please explain why you didn't answer me and the accuse me of not writing back?

Quote:

SGT. JAMES BOWER
An Victim
15 August um 10:11 AM

Good morning my love,

How are you today and how you're celebrating your weekend?

Honey, thank you so much for your message. I am writing to inform you that i reply you the message on that 9th of August and this is the message

To Me
Aug 9 at 11:34 AM
my dear
am sorry for the incident that happen to you and i said that you should take it easy and i want to tell Afghanistan here is not the place to leave because people die here everyday and the weather here is hot,we did not go out to eat food ,government of Afghanistan supply us what ever we need ,for going to Greece i will be interested to go with you because i love traveling but i will leave Afghanistan next month ending and i don't know if you will wait for me,can you tell me a little bit about yourself
hope to hear from you soon,

15 August um 6:05 PM

My dear James,

many thanks for your message, I must say I am bewildered, because I have not received that mail of yours, and I also checked my spam folder, it is just not there!
That is strange, but so what, here we go again!
I am really looking forward to my trip to Greece, and because I am really stressed and overworked, I have decided to go earlier, and this time I will go to Akrotin on the island of Santorin, that is really a beautiful place! I have booked my flight, and I will be on my way next Monday.
I like to read books, and I like long walks on the beach. My favourite flowers are daisies, and I like Pizza and lacrice, and one of my absolute favourite meals is Mett-Igel.
What about you, what do you like?
Darling, as soon as you will be able to get out of that dirthole in Afghanistan, you might join me in Akrotin, I am sure we could have a wonderful time together!

I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Quote:

SGT. JAMES BOWER
An Victim
16 August um 9:39 AM

Good morning my love,

How are you today and how you're celebrating your weekend?
Honey, thank you so much for your message.and i have gone through it and understand it very well,my love i wish i have retired now so that i will fellow you to Greece to spent the holidays with you,my love how long we you stay in Greece,i will like to know ,I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. and my favorite is Jambalaya,Chicken fried steak,Macaroni and cheese,Potato chips and My favorite flowers are ,Birds of Paradise,Rose,Cymbidium Orchid, I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special . You are my life , my heart , my soul . You're my best friend, my one true love , my one and only . I love you more today than yesterday , and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today . Honey, Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day after day ,have a lovely weekend my love.hope to hear from you soon

16 August um 4:21 PM

Dear James,

why did you write from your Hotmail to me?
I have told you this is NOT safe!
Why do you do this to me?
I will reply to your yahoo mail address.

Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An james bowers
16 August um 4:25 PM

Hello my love,

you need to concentrate more, I really don't want to jeopardize my privacy with all that googelish Microsoft shit! All of them guys prick their noses in there, FBI, CIA, BND and whoever else, believe me!
Don't think I am paranoid, but I do have my reasons to watch my privacy, dearest!
I trust you are well my darling.

Sweetie, I just wanted to tell you that you will always be the most wonderful part of my life. Whenever I think of you I melt and get a fuzzy feeling on the inside. There's just something about you which I can't help liking.

I will love walking on the beach, hand in hand with you. Just you and me, with the sound of the waves lapping against the shore, that has always meant something to me. I will love when we will kinda get too close to the edge and then I push you into the water and watch you cry like a little girl when you get your shoes wet. Watching you stomp around afterwards and scream will even be funnier, my love!
I plan to stay in Greece at least for 3 months, it would be awesome to meet you here! I will be thinking of you my darling!
I love you now and forever,
Victim

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
17 August um 10:13 AM

Hello queen of my heart,
how are you doing, hope fine? Deep inside the heart of every human being is a secret desire to be admired.A desire of each partner to be there for each other. And a question to help each other in difficult times times.Hard may arise, but together we can hold each other and support us as demanded.Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is above rubies all. She look well to the ways of her household, and eat not the bread of children idleness.Her arise and call her and her husband also praises ...... as nature requires that the woman begins to constant reassurance, I do not need tell you how you are beautiful, but learn to value you for who you are and I cherish that so I want us to trust each other and help each other no matter what and I promise to love and take good care of you ,To live without you is to take the pain of a lifetime of happiness away. If love is there, everything will be fine, and I know that love is there. How Just always remember that even when we're apart I'll be missing you! when in love, no matter how far apart we are, or distance and time binds both, you will always be in my mind. Remember, love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and I'll make sure I make you happy, happier and more exciting woman on earth babe.I know who are miles and miles away from each other, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other , the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless. With all my heart and all my soul, I will love you till the winds do not blow. my love do you used Skype ,i will like to chat you on Skype before you leave for your tripe

I would like to go through a couple of questions I have in my head and that has to do with normal life, past life and further relationships.I hope you do not mind me responding to them and I'll do the same . ..

QUESTIONS

What is your favorite color? ...
Mine is blue and sometimes I love the contrast of blue with Red ..........

What is you favorite sports?
Would you say that you love what you do for a living? .....
I love what I do, not only for wages, but only because its also for living.Yes my job pays well as a computer technician in the army ............

What kind of car do you drive?
*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

17 August um 10:49 AM

Good morning James,

thank you for your wonderful long letter, that was a nice surprise on the grey and chilly Sunday morning.
Of course I will like to answer your questions!

The colours: I do not like blue and red at all! My favourite colours are black and grey.
Sports: I do not like any sports, I am too old for that kind of business. I like to take long walks on beaches, preferably when there are only few other people around.
Car: I don't drive myself, so I don't have a car. When I need to get somewhere, I just call a cab.
Do I love what I do for a living? Well...., sometimes yes, and sometimes no. But I just keep on going, because I am leading a good life.
I do not have that much time to write today, because I have to get my luggage ready for my trip to Greece tomorrow, and it will be quite a load, because I will stay for at least 3 months.
Listen Darling, you wrote that you want to chat with me on Skype.
Unfortunately this will NOT happen! How often do I have to tell you that I do not use any Microsoft or Google accounts? Skype was bought by Microsoft, and all conversations or phone calls there are monitored and recorded, I am a 100 % sure about that!
You may call me on my cell phone if you like, then we can talk. Besides, I think I have told you that I do not chat in principle, because that is nothing but a stupid waste of time.
My number is +49 160xxxxxxxx83, but I am not very attentive, so don't worry if you don't reach me, because I often forget to take it with me. Please make sure that I can see your caller ID, because I never take anonymous calls.

I will send you a message when I have arrived in Greece, have yourself a great Sunday!

Love and kisses,
Victim

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
Aug 18 um 2:27 PM

Hello my Queen

How are you doing this beautiful morning? darling i want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true, darling i love you with all my heart and i wish you safe journey make sure you right to me when you reach Greece kiss your sweet man

20 August um 4:17 PM

My dearest James,

thank you so much for your sweet words! Upon this canvas I shall spill my soul's inner-most desires for you, and upon my chest I carve your name with the dagger of carnal desire, so the world may knoweth that only you lie within my heart!!!

I have arrived safe and sound on my little Greek Paradise Island, and oh my God, how my body sweats and trembles with desire, when my thoughts turn to drinking the sweet nectar from your full lips, which is sweeter then the honey dripping from the lips of the Goddess Aphrodite herself.

I will surely love walking along the beach with you. Just the two of us alone, walking along while the sun sets. I know there's always the fear of not finding our way back in the dark (because beaches don't have street lights installed) but fear not my love, because I bought one of those LED torches the other day, so rest assured we will be OK.

Words alone cannot express how unique my love is for you. I love you, and you only, I swear that to you my love ....having said that I do love my MP3 player which you always accuse me of abusing because I fill it with sucky music you hate, but that's not important right now! (But if you ever see me drooling over it, then it is important, unless you get mad because I am not giving you any attention)

My love, you know what would look hot and vibrant on that beautiful body of yours? Leather underwear! Oh God, if I saw you wearing those I would simply explode into a heap of sparks with joy! (By the way that was a figure of speech, cos I wouldn't ACTUALLY spontaneously combust, otherwise I wouldn't be able to appreciate your lovely body in Leather underwear).

I will forever be thinking about you, and I love you with every beat from my aching, burning heart which will wither away and die without your sweet nectar-like words!

I live only to please your fiery carnal desires,

Victim
oooxxxooo

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
21 August um 12:03 PM

My queen

How are you doing? hope you slept well ? darling i can't even sleep , i keep thinking about you and am happy you arrive safely, honey you are the best has ever happened in my life , i am so happy that i found you in my life , every time i think about you it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all i know is that i want to be with you all my life! , darling my feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me,my love i will be happy if you can sent me some of your photo, kiss my love and take care of you self m

21. August um 4:26 PM

Oh my sweet man,

how can I ever sleep well without you?
When will you be able to come down here?
I am sorry I cant write that much now....there's been a lot of Sirtaki and Ouzu going on this afternoon, and I feel so stragne and tyred!

I love you

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
Aug 22 um 5:38 PM

Good evening to you my love,

How are you doing today and how is everybody around you? Hope every one is doing fine. I thank you so much for your kind mail. I have gone through it and i found out that you were so tired and was unable to write me more but i believe that by now you must have finish resting.

Sweetheart,I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I don't know how to tell you face to face if we meet in person because it's gonna be so wonderful and speechless moment for me that I may find it difficult to express my love and feelings for you instantly so I am going to put my feelings in words, on this page for you until I come home to you. Since the day I met you, I haven't been the same. My feelings I just can't seem to tame. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I love everything about you! Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body, etc... I am pretty sure you got the point. I can't get you off my mind, damn, Baby, you got me feeling stupid, because I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is I am SPRUNG, and I have falling in love with you - yes, this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same as I do though you always tell me you love me. Damn, I know this sounds lame, but I have to let you know how I really feel. And this is no lie, I am for real baby and I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today, I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we're chatting . I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring, Always remember the good times we’ve had and how we bring out the best in each other on the messenger I appreciate it all my love and I want you to know that I love you so much with all my heart and all and how I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever.

Yours Love

23 August um 3:47 PM

Hello James,

oh dearest, thank you so much for your warm and tender words!
And just so you know, I miss you here on the wonderful Island of Santorin!
When can you come and be with me?
Listen, Sweetheart, don't get me wrong, but my clock is ticking, and I am not willing to wait for too long!
Since yesterday night, there is serious competition.
I have met a nice gentleman when I took a walk on the beach, and it was all like crazy, he had a huge Doberman with him, on a long leash, and somehow I got tangled in that leash, and I fell, and he helped me up, and he apologized, that is how we started to talk.
He invited me for a glass of wine, but I turned that down of course, because I am with you, my love, my one and only love!
He gave me his business card, is name is Demis Roussos, and he asked me to give him a call on the occasion.

Listen, Baby......I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I need you here. When can you come and be here with me?

Love and kisses

Quote:

James bowers
An Victim
25 August um 1:03 AM

Good morning my love,

How are you doing today? I hope you have a wonderful Sunday yesterday. Sweetie, I thank you so much for your kind mail and i was very happy when i came back from mission and found your mail. Thank you once a again you are a such a wonderful woman because you have showed me all the love and affection which i must tell you that you a such a woman that i want to live the rest of my life with.. I Love you so much and will always love you till death do us apart.

My love, i also understand how you met a man at the beach but please always note that i have love you and you are all i have including my only child Barry. Please i don't want you to give yourself to the man because i will do everything humanly best to see that i be with you in a jiffy. Though, all i have been waiting is my letter of retirement and my certificate to show that i have retired the i will start making my arrangement on how to come down to your country as planned so that we can make our marriage arrangement and live together as husband and wife. I dream of you every day and i want you to also dream of me because i know that very soon we will be together and share the same bed as husband and wife while i will be kissing you tenderly.

Once again, i have put all my love and trust on you because i know that you can never disappoint nor betray me. So i am giving you my heart so that you can take care of it because it is yours and yours forever. I love you so much and have a peaceful night while i will be waiting for you quick respond to my mail... I love you my angel.... May the peace of God be with you and your entire family..... Kisses on your lips.

I remain your beloved husband James.

25 August um 10:08 AM

Good morning my beloved James,

you don't have to worry about Demis, we just had a nice conversation, and I have no interest in him.
When do you think will you receive your retirement papers?
Baby, I don't have much time to write to you today; although I am on vacation here, I will be very busy today, there will be a phone conference which will last for e few hours, and there is quite a lot I have to prepare for this.
I will write you another letter in the evening!
Take good care, my sweet Baby!

Yours forever

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
Aug 25 um 7:42 PM

Sweetheart,

Good Evening to you and how are you doing today? I hope you are having a nice day.

My love thank you once again for you email. I have gone through it and after reading it my heart was full of joy when i found out that you have nothing to do with Demis.... Thank you my love. Meanwhile, i want to let you know that i have asked my superior and he told me that i will be receiving my retirement letter by next month he has not told me the exact date but i know it will not be up to the end of the month then i will start coming down to your country as we have discussed. My love i am missing you so much and i can not wait to have you in my arms while i kiss you slowly on your soft lips.

My love, i also want to know how far you have gone with the phone conference you told me that you will be having today? i hope it all went well. Please my love always write me because that will make me feel your present. Thank you so much for your time,love,affection and of course understanding.

i love you forever.

I remain your beloved James.

27 August um 9:15 AM

Oh good morning my beloved James!

How are you doing today, what are your plans for the day?
And wow, it is so great to hear that you can retire already next month!
I know for sure that we will a wonderful time here in Greece!
I told you that you don't have to worry just for a single second about Demis, but there is great news I found out about him, guess what?
He was a famous singer in the 70s, he had hits in the charts in Europe!
Oh my God....I had no idea when I met him first!
Here is one of his videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtjTQ0ZGCcc
But today he's just another grumpy old man with a long grey beard, not very attractive!
Can you believe that he showed up yesterday night under my balcony, playing his guitar and singing a funky falsetto song for me?

Ha ha...that is so funny!
I am planning on buying a boat, what do you think?

I love and miss you much! You should come here as soon as possible!

1000 kisses
Yours forever

Quote:

James bowers
An Victim
27 August um 9:28 P

Good morning my sweet love,

How are you doing at your end as i am doing well too with my troops.
My love, i thank you so much for your kind mail and i wish to bring to you knowledge that after reading your mail i was very happy to see that my angel is doing well as i have expected. Sweetheart, i thank you so much for all your love,trust and kindness. My love, today was very hectic for me because i went for a patrol with my troops and when i came back i was very tired but i insisted that i must write you an email before going to my bed. I am missing you so much and i want you to know that i am putting all my trust in you because you brought back my joy. I thank God for giving me a wonderful woman like and i must promise to always make you happy all the days of your life.

Honey, yes like you have just said that we will have a wonderful moment when i come down to your country Greece while i hold your hand as we stroll round the street and beach hugging and kissing ourselves. I love you so much my queen. More so, i thank you for you courage and promise you made to me that you will forever be mine and that you will never leave me for another man when i come.

I also understand that you have nothing to do with Demis which made me happy. Please my love do note that i love you so much and will do anything to make sure that you are always happy. I thank you my Queen. My love i want you to pray for me always because we are in a danger zone,pray for me for protection and guardians from God because he is my power for i have no other power. I will be going for another mission tomorrow and i shall inform you as soon as i am back from duty/mission.

Once again I thank you for your love and time given to me. I love you so much and will continue to love you. Kisses on your lips.

I remain your beloved James Bowers.

28 August um 12:02 AM

Dear James, my love,

Love is something that many people come across, but it takes only the strongest of people to see and seize it. It takes a lot of seeing and seizing, to find a love..that will last you a lifetime. It's hard to believe, that at this moment of my life...I realize that I was one of those stronger people, I seized my love and it brought me to you. Forever is a very long time, but I'm willing to overlook that as long as I can spend it with you.

When I'm with you, my heart skips a beat and my hands shake..I lose track of time and everything else is swallowed away into a different picture. People believe that love is just a feeling or a temporary thing, but it's so much more. A dedication, a promise and something you will miss if it's not around.

I love you, anything and everything about you, I love it. Your bed hair, your face without the make up, your moody moments, your laugh, body and all your imperfections you seem to be finding. Perfect is a over used and untrue word, but believe me darling...you are the closest I've seen to it. What is perfect? Everyone has flaws..but with love you learn to overlook them.

I want to spend every waking hour I have with you, learn to know what you love and what not. Hold your hand in public and give you pointless gifts to make you smile. I want to be your shoulder that you lean on, the one you look forward to seeing at the end of a long day. I want to be your sight of love that you seized.

I'll love you even when things are hard, even when things can't get any worse. No matter where I am, my thoughts will always stay with you and your warm heart. There is nothing more that I love, then being within your sweet company.

No matter where we are, I promise to live in the warmth of your heart and I'll always call it home. Not a day goes by where I don't think of you.
Whenever I speak it's not "me or I" it's "us and we" because you've showed me I'm not alone, and I thank you for that.

I can't really put into words, how I feel. But I'm only human and hopefully you'll be able to overlook that to.
You're the girl for me and I intend on showing you that's for the rest of my life. I love you.

Forever yours
Victim

All righty.....EVENTUALLY there we go now, my baby was rewarded for his heroism

Quote:

james bowers
An Polly
31 August um 3:30 AM

My Queen Polly,

How are you doing and how are you celebrating your weekend. Hope you are sound in health.

My Love,thank you for your love, affection,and email along with your prayers during my mission.I say that God continues to bless you, my love, since I got back from the mission like i told you this morning I saw your message , I was very happy to see that my queen is doing well . I am very sorry for keeping you waiting till this moment but it is a thing of joy that i came back safe and sound my love which i consider to be the ultimate.

My love , I 'm back from a mission and I thank God for his mercy on me and his guardians . My love, I have something to share with you only if you wouldn't mind. Now I'm trying to tell all because I trust you and know that you are my true love .. I trust you and love you so I'll share all my secrets of with you my love.Sweetheart, when we returned from the mission we were compensated with a gift by the President of United Nation and the Afghanistan President for our well done job. Am very happy because the UN president gave each of us 13kg worth gold as we are almost done with our service, I have my own share of Gold worth $ 7,500,000.00 USD , which is 5,539,931.58 Euros . And I use my own gold packed in a briefcase and write your name on the package and sent to the corporate office of the Red Cross in this morning before I get home , because there is no other way to keep it here with me . I did this because I am convinced that you are the woman that
I will spend my life with and we will be happy together so that's why I did it . I discussed with Mr. Frank Stone , a diplomat here , and I want him to deliver the package to your home, so you can keep the gold safe until I get out by the end of this month which is September after my retirement , if I may, we can sit together as husband and wife , to discuss how to sell them for a good investment, whether to buy a house with it or anything else that you think it is more profitable to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and I decided to move my own share out of here for security reasons. Because it is very hot here and risk. Yes, that's right...heat is supposed to be highly dangerous for gold!!
The soldiers are being killed on a daily basics.
I know we loved each other and can not hurt each other and I know you're there for me and will never betray me , because you are sent to me specifically by God, so I'll be happy again. My friends asked to send its own share of gold to their wives , but I have only you that I studied and now can i trust to send my own share of gold to you, so you can keep it. All my hopes on you , and I know you will not disappoint me with this, we will be able to create a big gamble when I arrive.

The UN has banned the transfer of money from Afghanistan to protect terrorism is the only way to use the reagent to ensure honorable messenger gold to be delivered to your home . Do not tell anyone outside that this kind of thing is in your house till I come, because I have a few weeks to come down to you. I will meet with the agent and discuss with him how he will deliver the gold as soon as possible so that I will have the rest of the review here. And do not tell anyone about your gold , because the hearts of men are so mysterious . So that they do not plan evil against you please try to keep it a secret, because your safety is more important to me . I'll wait to hear from you so we can do it quickly , to move the gold from here .

I slept very late and have now bred to attack, will also meet with the agent who will deliver the package to you and let you know when I return in the evening , my guardian angels are with you in order to protect it to me when you leave.

CONTACT THE COMPANY WITH INFORMATION BELOW

Name of Director : Mr. Mills Thompson Williams
Director of Operations
Email : [email protected]
( Golfie Insurance Security Company Bangkok,Thailand )

Please , my queen, I want you to contact the company immediately with the information therein so that they will deliver the package to your home address and please send them your phone number and your home address so that they can call you as soon as they get to your country Greece. Also tell them that you are contacting them regards to the package that was deposited in your name by your husband James Bower. I love you with all my mind and my queen please let me know as soon as you contact the company. Thank you for your understanding and love. I love you.. with big hugs and kisses on your lips .

I love you my queen,

I remain your Beloved and King James Bower.

31 August um 8:50 AM
Hello, good morning James, my love!

Oh my goodness, that is exciting news, and I am so happy that you returned from your mission safely and in good health! And I am proud and happy to hear that you were rewarded with 13 kg of gold, that is awesome!
Oh James, do you already know when you will be able tom come and see me here?
Santorin is so wonderful at this time of the year!
My weekend is slow so far, there was not much going on, no news from Germany, and that is a good thing.
Listen, Sweetheart, it will be difficult for me to receive your package here, because you might remember, I am not at home!
But I thank you for you trust and confidence, and I will contact that delivery company and discuss with them how this can be handled, so don't worry..
Oh James, last night I have dreamed of you and me......I can hardly wait to fall into your arms!
Please make it happen and meet me here, will you?
I love you, and I miss you so much!

Love and kisses
Yours forever, Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The diplomatic courier service receives mail instantly.....

An [email protected]
31 August um 8:56 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of my husband James Bowers' consignment which he expects being shipped to my home.
Before we go any further, I urgently request you to open up another email account for our communication, because I do not wish to use any Microsoft or Google email services as they are NOT SAFE. Microsoft and Google are trading informations with the authorities, and I want my privacy protected. My husband did the same for me, so I would expect you to set up an account with either AOL, GMX or Yahoo.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards
Mrs Victim

Quote:

james bowers
31 August um 3:37 PM

Good Evening my dear Angel,

How are you doing today and how are you celebrating your Sunday. My love were you able to go to the beach and have some fresh air? Please my love i write let you know that i am very happy to hear that you have contacted the delivery company and i believe that they will deliver your package to you without wasting any time because they have already promised me that i should not border about the package that they will deliver it to you. Also, I want you to write to the company and tell them where you want them to deliver the package seems you are not at home, I think that will be nice?

Sweetheart, Like i you in my previous mail that i will be retiring from service on or before 28th of September next month so my love this is the time i need your prayers most so that i can start making my arrangement for my coming. I love you my queen and always remember to work with every instruction given to you by the Delivery Company
so that there will be no problem OK. Make sure you let me know as soon as you receive the package in your house.

I am missing you so much too, so have believe and trust me for i have trusted you but please you have to promise me that you will not leave me for another man when i come down to your country Greece. Thank you so much for you love, affection and caring. Kisses on your lips.

I love you and i will always love you until death do us apart.

1 September um 8:55 AM

Good morning, my beloved James!

Thank you very much for your message, I love and miss you, too!
Darling, I have already contacted the delivery service, but I was facing the same problem I had when we started our conversations. They are using an UNSAFE mail account, so I have requested that they open a new account for safe communication, but I have not yet heard back from them yet. If they insist on communicating with their UNSAFE account, I will not be able to cooperate with them.
Darling, may I please ask you what you mean when you say that I should follow their instructions? Darling, I am an experienced business woman, so I know what to do, and certainly some Asian delivery company will not be giving me instructions. They will receive my address here, send the package and that's it.
And Baby....don't worry too much, it can't be a big deal to send a receive a package.
I do not quite understand why you chose a company in Thailand of all places, that sounds very circumstantial to me, why don't you just send it with DHL or UPS?

Oh James, I am having a wonderful time here, the weather is fantastic, the food is awesome, and I have gained a nice tan so far. I will go and have breakfast now, and then I will pack up my bag and go to the beach.

I love you, my sweetness, and I can't stop thinking of you!

Kiss Kiss
Victim

Quote:

GOLFIE INSURANCE AND DELIVERY SERVICE <[email protected]>;
An Victim

GOLFIE INSURANCE AND DELIVERY COMPANY
BANGKOK THAILAND.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Attn: Madam,

Madam: We are writing to inform you that we are in receipt of the message sent to us. Yes Mr. James Bowers came to our office oh really? to Thailand??
and deposited a package in your favor and also asked us to deliver it to his wife which is you in your Country Greece. Madam we thanks you for time, and we are here assure you that the package is safe and will be delivered to your door step within 48 hours.

Madam, please , it might interest you to know that we would be grateful should you send to this office your contact address where you want us to delivery,your telephone number because we are going to give you a call as soon as we arrive your Country for more direction should the need arises. More so, your copy of drivers license or international passport will be needed also so to help us know your face t avoid mistake during delivery. That is for easy Identification.

Madam, Please we want you to do that as soon as possible so that we will start your delivery by tomorrow as we are hereby assure you that your package will be at your door step within 48 hours. Please don't forget to send to this office your contact information to this office like we have said. Once again we thank you for your time and understanding.

Again,we are here to serve you better because your service is our major concern.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Mills Thompson Williams
Director.
Golfie insurance company Bangkok Thailand

Zitat von ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.220.169.27<br>Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

1 September um 10:37 AM
Diese Message enthält blockierte Bilder.

Good morning Mr Mills Thompson Williams,

many thanks for your email. You are lucky to reach me, I just came back from the beach because it started to rain, so I decided to book a wellness package instead.
Here are my contact details in Greece:

Mrs Victim
PO Box 4711
Akrotiri, Zákynthos City, 29100, Greece
My cell phone number is: +49 16xxxxxxx83

This is a post office box address, because I am just here for a long vacation, and I do not wish to receive the package in my hotel.

I have attached a copy of my passport. <-------6 MB junk file

Kind regards
Mrs Victim

Quote:

james bowers
1 September um 12:53 PM

Good day my love,

How are you today? I hope you are sound i health. My love i thank you once again to hear that you are doing fine. I have gone through your mail and i found out that you have not heard from the Company and you also want them create another email for security reasons. So my love i will advise you to write the company and tell them that they should write you with a different email. Meanwhile, I also want you to know that the DHL is not here in our camp so it is only the Golfie Insurance Company who came to our camp and that i have decided to deposit the package with them.

More so, i asked you to work with their instruction that is to say that you should please send the address where you want them to deliver the package to you. My love all my hope on you. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

I love you my queen. Kisses on your lips.

Your beloved James Bowers.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 September um 5:37 PM

Hello James, my sexy !

Sure I am doing fine, no need to worry at all!
Greece is just the perfect place, although the weather was not to nice today, so I had to leave the beach, it was constantly raining. Instead I went back to the hotel and had a nicie wellness package at the hotel, it was really very relaxing, I had Schlammpackungen and a Moorbad, and afterwards a massage.
Now I just had a little snack, and it's time for a walk now.

James, the company has contacted me, and I have given them my details, so it should be good.
I love and miss you darling!

Kiss kiss
Yours, Victim

The courier service is answering, too.......and now we witness a remarkable kind of cross-border cooperation. All the work is done in Accra, and the cash is supposed to flow out to Thailand.....hmm....wft??

Quote:

GOLFIE INSURANCE AND DELIVERY SERVICE
An Victim
1 September um 5:12 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

Thank you for your email sent to this office. We do understand your email it might also interest you to know that we need a certain amount of money, though your husband has paid for the delivery fee of 1,400.00 Euro, so we want you to send to us the sum of €875 Euro for the service scaning so that the package will not have problem. We have your address with us and we want you to do your possible best and send the required fee because we are going to give you a call once we arrive your country because your husband has warned us not to hand the package to any body unless we meet with you face to face,that is to say that you will have to wait for our agent at the address which you have given to us. Note that we are going to book our ticket to Greece tomorrow morning which we are going to depatch to your country, Meanwhile we are surpose to move today but because of your delay in replying our email made us to prospond it.

Madam, we thank you so much for your patience and understanding , hopefully you will receive your package tomorrow or at most Wednesday morning. So please madam,make sure you stay at around because we are going to give you a call as soon as we get to your country and you will sign to show that you received your package so keep your phone on please. Madam, we are very happy for you as we promise to serve you better.

We also wish to bring to your notice that your family Valuable Consignment Approval Box is ready to be delivered to you.And we shall make sure that your Package reaches you within 48 hours from the time we confirm your payment information. However, you are require to take care of the delivery and Handling Charges of your consignment down to your country Greece.

Madam, payment should be made through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to enable my secretary pick it up with out any further delay. We also want to inform you that your payment can also receive in our branches like, UK,Dubai,South Africa and Accra Ghana. Below are the Name which you will use in sending the Money down to our Office here in THAILAND.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

SENDER'S NAME: .....................
SENDER'S ADDRESS: ..................

RECEIVER'S NAME:............ SUNANTHA MONEY MULE
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 122 Rama 111 Road,Bang Phongphang,Yan Na Wa Bangkok 10120 Thailand.
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY:.........BANGKOK, THAILAND

TEXT QUESTION:OK
ANSWER: OK

MTCN/CONTROL NUMBER:...........

AMOUNT : €875 EURO

NOTE: You will need to send the payment information to me as soon as you have made the payment. It will take us less that 48 hours to deliver your package to your door step after you have paid for Scanning charges

We anticipate your urgent response to our email and we have promise you that we are here to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

Zitat von ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.227.252<br>Originating ISP: Alcatel Project<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

1 September um 6:05 PM

Dear Mr. Mills Thompson Williams,

many thanks for your message, the content is understood and well noted.
It is no problem for me to make the payment for that scan fee, although that would be Mr Bowers' obligation, because it is his shipment.
Please note that I make all my payments through bank transfer only, so my I therefore ask you to provide the necessary information?

Many thanks in advance

Mrs Victim

Quote:

2 September um 3:36 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

ACCOUNT NUMBER INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME: ROBERTO MULE
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 12 soi Sukhumvit 62/3 Bangchak Phrakhanong Bangkok 10260 Thailand
BANK NAME: UNITED OVERSEA BANK(THAILAND)PCL
BANK BRANCH: SI YEAK SRIWARA BRANCH
BANK ADDRESS: 573/139 SOI RAMKHAMHAENG 39 PRACHAUTHIT ROAD,KWANG WANGTHONGLAND BANGKOK THAILAND.
BANK SWIFT CODE: U0VBTHBK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 960-1-6xxxx6-8

Yours faithfully,

Director.

Quote:

2 September um 7:56 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

We write to bring to your notice that we are still waiting for your payment information to enable us carry out your delivery. Please act as urgent. It might also interest you to know that as soon as you send the information of pay you shall receive your package within 48 hours as we have promised. So madam we want you get back to us as soon as possible. Also make sure you attach the copy of the payment slip and send to this honorable office.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

2 September um 10:52 PM
Dear Mr Mills Thompson Williams,

thank you for your message.
I have tried to transfer the money today, but as I am not at home, I have to do it by using online banking.
Apparently the network here is not strong enough, the process always interrupted.
I will try again tomorrow. As it is an EFT, there won't be a transfer slip. I will have to write to my bank and ask them to issue a written confirmation, I have no idea how long that takes.
I am in no particular hurry to receive the package, so it won't matter if you send it sometime next week.

Kind regards

Mrs Victim[/quote]

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My beloved James is so happy and cheerful that he totally forgot about keeping his fucking kid away from me...... I hate kids, and he should know well, for I have told him so!!!!

Quote:

james bowers
An Victim
2 September um 10:38 AM

Good afternoon my beloved,

How are you this afternoon? I hope you are very sound and healthy.

Sweetheart, I thank you so much for all your love,caring,affection and kindness over me. I have gone through your message and also found out that you have sent your contact details to the Company and i believe that they will deliver your package to you without any problem. Thank you so much my love for all your concern. Meanwhile, I told my only son Barry about you yesterday on mail and he was very happy to meet with you as a mother because he lacked mothering care since the death of his mother. And my love i want you to also promise me that you are going to take him like your own son when i come down to your country Greece.

My love, i am seriously missing you here and i can't wait to have you in my arms while kissing your lips. You are such a wonderful gift God has given me and i pray to God to give us long life. Please love make sure you let me know as soon as you receive the package Ok.

I love you and will continue to love you my beloved Jolly.

Thank you for your kind word. I LOVE YOU.....I LOVE YOU......I LOVE YOU JOLLY.

I remain Your wonderful one James Bowers.

2 September um 11:14 PM

Good evening my dearest James,

thank you for your wonderful poetic and romantic words, I am feeling like having hundreds of butterflies in my stomach! How wonderful that there is a new love now in my life, I am so happy!
I have contacted the delivery company, and they have already written back and provided all necessary data, so don't worry, it will be all good.
Darling, I have noted what you said about Barry, but don't you remember what I wold you earlier when we met? I truly despise children, and I don't want any of them near me. and the last thing on earth I want is to be a mother. I think we have agreed that he will remain in his boarding school, haven't we?

Sweet heart, I know this is a hard decision, but I need urgent clarification in this matter. If you really should expect me to be a mother to your son, then I am afraid I won't be able to continue our relationship.
I need your opinion, and if you want to stay with me, we need to think about where we should send him during the holiday seasons, what do you think about boot camps? Wouldn't that be a good idea, they could teach him some manners there!

Darling, I will go to bed now, and I will look at your pictures before I fall asleep!

I love you so much!!

Yours forever
Victim

Quote:

james bowers
Sep 3 um 2:06 AM

Good Morning my lovely victim Angel,

How are you this morning? I hope you had a wonderful day my love.

I thank you very much for your respond to my mail and i have gone through them and i understand your mail. My love, you make me feel good each time i receive your mail. No one has treated me the way you are doing. You are so special and i have choosing to be with you now and forever. Meanwhile, I want to let you know that i did understand you concerning Barry and i think that you are right. I will have to write to his school and ask them to give him some extra lessons during their break so that we can have our time at fullest. I love you so much my queen. You make me feel alive again.... You made me to know that hence there is life there is hope.... which means... no hope is lost. I love you so much Polly.

Sweetheart, I am also happy to here that you wrote to the Company and that they have also written you back and have also provided their data. My love I thank you for all your time which you devoted concerning this package and i pray that God will continue to bless you now and forever. Please like i told you...... Do update me as soon as you receive the package OK.

I love you..... while i will be waiting for your reply soonest. I wish you a happy night rest. Good night with warm Hug and kisses on your lips.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 September um 7:37 AM

Good morning my greatest love of all!

I am so sorry that my reply to you wonderful love letter took so long this time, but the wifi is not the best here, and I had no connectivity. James, I thank you very much for your understanding as far as your son is concerned, and I am sure he will enjoy his solitude in boarding schools and boot camps.
Oh my darling, I miss you so much, and I wish you could be here with me and walk these wonderful beaches with me, holding my hand!
I would push you down in the sand, open your pants with my teeth and make love to you right on the spot, in the warm surf of the sea!
Today I will fly over to Athens to meet some important people of Alpha Bank, because I have decided to make an investment here.
I do hope I will be able to make the payment when I am there, because it has not worked here, due to the weak network connection.

My sweet Darling, I am not sure whether I will be able to write you another letter today, so don't worry, because I will be very busy for hours, and afterwards these gentlemen have invited me to dinner.

I love and miss you, and I kiss your sweet lips, too!

Yours forever,
Victim

Quote:

An Victim
Sep 3 um 10:10 AM

BANGKOK THAILAND.

Attn: Madam ,

Madam, we are in receipt of your mail and have gone through it. We can see that you you will be transferring the required fee today into the account number of our secretary given to you. Please madam, you should know that we have put every modalities in place for your delivery so we urge you to make sure that the money is sent today unfailingly. As would be waiting for your information as soon as the transfer is made.

Thank you very much madam for your kind understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

5 September um 7:45 AM

I am sorry to inform you that due to the poor network on this island here the online transfer has not gone through. I will fly to Athens today, where I will have a meeting with Alpha Bank.
I am sure their wifi will be strong enough to proceed the transaction.

Thank you,

Mrs Victim

Quote:

James bowers
An Victim
Sep 5 um 5:15 PM

Good evening my beloved victim,

How are you doing at the end of my world my angel? I hope you had a wonderful trip to Athen. My love i thank you very much for your message, i have read them all and i was very happy to receive your message and i also want to let you know that each time i receive your message i feel loved again. Meanwhile i thank God always for the wonderful moment he has given to us my queen.

Angel,I love you with the deepest passion . It hurts me to know how I sometimes can be a little selfish when it comes to you, but sweetheart and my queen, I'm in the deepest love for you! Did you know that I think about you at night wishing you were here with me sweetheart so that I can make passionate love to you baby, Lol, I love you, my beautiful Queen. I want you to know how I feel. My heart bleeds blood for you and only you sweetheart and I love you so much with all my heart and soul and not being with you in person right now is really killing in the heart but I know soon everything is gonna be alright and we will get to live and love each other for the rest of our life's my love I miss you, You're always lighting up my heart with your words whenever you write to me my love. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my Queen and will forever be my Queen. You will always be the love of my life and please never give up on us because we have the almighty father as our guardian angel through this and he will never let us down because he brought us together and remember what some part of the bible said that where 2 or 3 are gathered I'm with them so we two have gathered and God is in our midst sweetheart, always have faith in yourself and in us and most importantly in God as your personal lord and savior and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses sweetheart You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together writen ourselves we grow closer and even when we depart from writing we still feel our hearts so close to each other baby and I love you with all heart that I am and all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and ever my Queen. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips.

Sweetheart, please i want you to try and send the money to the Company today so that you will receive your package on or before Monday OK.

The way I feel about you some people may call it crazy, some may call it insane, but I call it true love because I truly love you with all my heart and soul my Queen. I really love you. Kisses&Hugs.

Yours Love.
Sgt James.

6 September um 1:58 PM

Hello my King!

Thank you for your long and romantic letter, I just love every single line you drop me!
It warms my heart, and I am longing to see you more and more each day!
I have transferred the money, so you don't have to worry.
My bank meeting was actually successful, I have negotiated loan conditions, because I want to place a big investment here. I could do it with my own funds easily, but as to everyone's the European Central bank has lowered the Leitzins down to a historical rate of 0,5 %, I would be more that stupid to do so.
As soon as it becomes clear that the project can be realized, I will tell you all the details, right now I can't, because we have agreed on top confidentiality in the pre-contractual agreement.
I am still in Athens, and I will seize the opportunity to do some excessive shopping.
The bank people have invited me for dinner tonight, so I will be back late.
I love you with all my heart, and my life has become so much better with a man like you by my side!
Oh James, I am soooooo happy!!
I love and kiss you, take good care of yourself!

I love you!
Victim

Quote:

An Victim
Sep 5 um 4:03 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

Attn: Madam

Madam we thank you once again for your update. we have received and also gone through your mail and we found out that you have been trying to transfer the money through online means immediately you get to Athen today. Please madam we want you to know officially that you are the one delaying your delivery so make sure that you transfer the money today and attach the payment slip of the payment and send to this office immediately.

More so, in case you forget..... you should know also that you will receive your package at your door step within 48 hours as soon as we confirm the payment information.

Thank you very much for your understanding while we await your payment information.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

please note that I am not comfortable with your wording at all, to express it mildly.
If you should address me like that only one more single time, I will call my payment back and ask my husband to look for another delivery service.
You are obviously not aware who you talking to!
I am not delaying anything, I just proceed the transaction as I go, because I am not in a hurry at all. I cannot receive the delivery before next Thursday because I will extend my stay in Athens.
And just by the way, I have no personal interest in that shipment at all, I am just doing my husband a favour, and should it turn out that it will become a burden, I will see what I will do then.

Mrs Victim

Quote:

An Victim
Sep 6 um 4:04 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

Madam we thank you so much for your update. Meanwhile we must apologize to you if we are rude to you in any way. Madam, this is to bring to your knowledge that we have gone through your mail and we did find out that you have Transferred the fee as promised and we want to assure you that we shall proceed with your delivery as soon as we confirm the payment. Please madam bear with us as we have promised to serve you better. Madam, please we would appreciate you should you send to us a copy of the payment slip which you use in sending the money for recording purposes because we need keep all the necessary documents here in our office. It might also interest you to know that we are going to send to you the Airway Bill of your package and also our Agent's Flight Schedule so that you will know the exact time he will arrive to Greece.

Once again, we thank you so much for your patients and understanding while we await your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Director.
[7quote]

Quote:

James bowers
An Victim
Sep 7 um 7:41 PM

Good Evening my beloved,

How are you doing today my queen. I thank you my love for all you have affection and and your kindness. I have gone through your message and i must confess to you that i am very happy for your kind words and you remain the best in the world. Meanwhile,how was your dinner with your bank? I believe that you had a wonderful time with them.

My beloved, i have also gone and understand that you are applying a loan for with the bank for the big project which you are planing for and i am here to tell you that i am always there for you and i will be there to assist you as soon as i come down my love. My love like you have just said.... i can't wait to hear the detail you told me for. Please my love i want you to be happy for all my concern is your well being and i pray that God will be our helper and guardians.. I love you Polly and please make sure you take very good care of yourself for me. More so, have you heard from the Delivery Company? Please i want you to update me as soon as you receive the package ok. I am counting on you.

Thank you once again for your love and affection. Kisses on your soft lips.

I remain your beloved and only James.

9 September um 1:27 PM

My dear and beloved James,

I am sorry, but right now I am very busy with the deal I will get into with Alpha Bank Athens, and you will have to understand and step back until I still will be into that.
Please contact your delivery company and tell them to behave themselves.
I have no sweet clue why the keep bugging me, what is the problem? I have made the payment, and I would of course expect silence on their side for now.

Sorry....I love and miss you!

Yours, Victim

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

An Victim
9 September um 10:53 AM

BANGKOK THAILAND.

Madam we write to inform you that the money you transfer has not yet reflected in our Secretary's account. Please we want you to try and know what the problem is or you can look for a means of sending it through western union money transfer which i believe that it would be easier and fastest way to send and receive money. Though we know that you are a busy woman but please do not annoyed with us. We have always promised to make sure you receive the package as soon as we confirm the payment.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

Cool
silence for a while..... what a bad network in Greece!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

james bowers
9 September um 7:08 PM

My beloved Victim.

How are you doing today? I hope fine. Sweetheart,thank you so much for your mail.. my please i am sorry for what so ever the Delivery company must have done to you. You should know that you are doing it for me and not the Company, meanwhile, i have written to them and ask them to mind how they treat my wife because i am not happy at all.

My love how was you meeting with the Alpha Bank Athens? I believe that you had a wonderful time with them my love. I am here all day praying for your success and progress of the new development hoping that things work out well the way you have planed. My love please do not be offended on how the Company approached you in their message. I think all they should do is to wait until their money come through. My love, i thank you once more for all you time spent and please make sure you have a nap and take very good care of yourself for me...... I love you Polly and will always love you. Kisses on you red lips. I love you more.

To James bowers
9 September um 7:36 PM

Good afternoon, my sweetest love of all,

I guess the meeting with Alpha Bank might turn out to be a big success......I am still in my hotel in Athens, and they will pick me up for another dinner in a few minutes......Georgios Scrupuoulous and Aristoteles Papadopolous. I am very excited......and I love and miss you!
I've been listening to this song while I was doing my make-up, and it put me at ease a little bit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7tkZc3r-Y

I love you! Cross your fingers for me, there's a big deal around the corner!!

Love and kisses
Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

james bowers
Sep 10 um 11:43 PM

Honey,

Good Evening to you and how are you doing today. Please love pardon me for my late response to your mail it was due to my duty today i was appointed to take the troops to the nearby city where the Taliban are terrorizing but i thank God that our duty went well and we all came back alive. My love, when i was reading your mail, i was full of joy hearing that the meeting with the Alpha Bank is going to yield fruit which make me the most happiest man today. My love i pray that all your dream will come through. Though i have cross my fingers just like you said for the big deal as you have mentioned.

Sweetheart, I have also listened to the music you sent to me and it was very touching so good to hear and i am here to promise you that i will love you,care for you and of course make you the most happiest woman in the whole wild world.Sweet love please always make sure you take good care of yourself for me OK.

More so, my love i want please know how far you have gone with the Delivery company have they written you and confirm to you that they have received the money and deliver the package to you? Please my love you have not heard from them you try your best and contact the though i know that you are a busy woman.

P;ease my love i will be waiting for your urgent reply.

Thank you very much for you kindness my queen..

I love you so much and have a wonderful night rest. Kisses on your lips.

Oh, still no money in Thailand? Hm...that's too bad

Quote:

11 September um 1:56 PM
BANGKOK THAILAND.

Madam , we write to inform you that for a while we have not heard nor receive any information from you. Madam since you told us that you have sent the money to our secretary's account but the money has not reflected. Madam please we urge you to call the money back and sent it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM with the information of payment given to you. Please madam don't see it as a disturb when you receive this message.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

SENDER'S NAME: .....................
SENDER'S ADDRESS: ..................

RECEIVER'S NAME:............ SUNANTHA MULE
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 122 MULE 111 Road,Bang Phongphang,Yan Na Wa Bangkok 10120 Thailand.
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY:.........BANGKOK, THAILAND

TEXT QUESTION:OK
ANSWER: OK

MTCN/CONTROL NUMBER:...........

AMOUNT: € 875 EURO

Please we need your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,

Director.

No reply to the Golfies.....the husband will have to learn that he might have picked a bunch of idiots

An
james bowers
Heute um 5:29 PM
Good afternoon my beloved one and only James,

how are you? I hope everything is fine with you...well, at least as fine as things might be for a brave American, fighting for peace in Afghanistan. I am so proud of you!
Oh my, James....that dinner with the Greek bankers was really stressful, those guys know how to drink and party! My business deal with them should roll out perfect, but like I said, at this early state I cannot mention any details.
Guess what? These guys are so crazy.....after we had an awesome dinner at Tudor Hall in Athens, the Ouzo was flowing, and we had so much fun, and one of them guys ordered 2 bottles of Imiglykos and called a cab, and we went up to the Akropolis in the middle of the night, and we had tons of fun up there, believe me! You can't imagine what a spectacular sight over Athens one has from up there, and due to all that Ouzo and Imiglykos in my veins I even had a double view, ha ha!
Oh James, I miss you like crazy here, when can you come to be with me?
Listen, Baby, your delivery service has contacted me again, saying something like the money I have transferred has not yet shown up in the secretary's account.
Excuse me, please, in the secretary's account?
What kind of company is that? One would expect that they have a company account, why would they ask for money being transferred into a secretary's account?
James, they want me to transfer the money again, using one of these ridiculous cash services.
There is something wrong there, James, I can sense it. Are you sure we can trust them? I do have the feeling that secretary might be a crook, because I have sent the money, so why would they deny the payment? This seems odd to me, to be polite!
Why don't you just send the shipment with UPS or DHL, where's the point in using this exotic back yard company?

I love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

james bowers
11 September um 9:15 PM

Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? i hope are doing well. I am very happy once again that you had your fun with Greek Bank Officials. My sweetheart it pleases me to write to you now just know how you feel.

My love, Please i don't want you to misunderstand my deposing the package with Golfie Company. This is not the first time the have come to our camp they do come to our camp once in every 4 months. My love, please i have written to the company and ask them why they have choosing use their secretary's account and i was told that they do not give out their companies account for security reasons. like they said , that there was once the hacked their account and email address so for that reason they cannot give it out.

My love please i want you try your best and comply with their instruction so that you will receive the package without any delay. I know how you feel and i trusting in you.Write to the company and ask them question if you have any. Please i will be waiting to your reply.

james bowers
11 September um 9:46 PM

Hello James,

I am really angry now, and it is not about you, it is about that incredibly stupid and imprudent statement of Golfies, saying they do not give their company's bank details for security reasons.
Who do they think they are dealing with here?
Please let them know that I, a widow related to the Onassis family of Greece, do not transfer any money into the account of a secretary, for security reasons.
My dearest, beloved James, please do not take that personally, but such an ignorant behaviour is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
I have received an email from my bank a few minutes ago, my payment bounced back for unknown reasons. They wouldn't give me any further explanation, with respect to the privacy of the account holder.

I would like you to get back to them fur urgent clarification, and please, I want you to communicate with them. My time is simply to valuable to join the sandbox with idiots like that.
Please try to find another way to handle that shipment. There is UPS in Kabul, and they will get the package back from Golfies happily anytime.
I have found the contact information for you:

UPS Afghanistan
Contact Information

Kabul
Tel.: 93 79 320 4045
Bagram Airbase
Tel.: 93 705 160037
Kandahar Airbase
Tel.: 93 795 555005
Camp Bastion Airbase
Tel.:: 93 079 1979547

I love and miss you, please get this issue solved!

Yours forever

Victim

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A delivery company who uses a secretaries bank account? How secure and confident should a client feel if they can't even keep their own bank & email accounts secure? I would not feel confident in the least with my belonging in their hands. Certainly not until I read their TOS ( Terms of Service Agreement) and their SLA (Service Level Agreement). Surely they have those on hand, don't they? Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, SBAH......I might even ask for their trade register details, because I am desperately looking for more investment opportunities Cool

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you carefully read their SLA. I am sure they won't mind answering any questions you might have if you're unclear about something in either the TOS or the SLA, especially the SLA:lol:

(I am one of the few weird people who actually reads those before clicking "I agree".)

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James does not seem to be very happy, and now he wants me to use WU again. We already had that discussion...this is not going to happen.

Quote:

james bowers
An
Ich
Heute um 3:46 AM
My love,

I thank you very much for your information given to me. I have also gone through your message and i want you to understand that the package is no more here in Afghanistan. They have taken it to their office in Bangkok,Thailand. My love please i don't want you to hav problem with them and i will advise you to send the money to them the way they have asked you through western Union Money Transfer which they asked you to.

Please, this is not time to ague or quarrel my love. I did appreciate all your effort regarding this package and i pray that the almighty God will reward you. Another alternative, is that i have writen to the GOLFIE COMPANY in Thailand that my wife is very very angry with them and myself is not happy too the way they have been rude to you and the have apologized. My love i asked the Director to the Golfie to help me and make inquiries with UPS like you have asked and they told me that they have been in touch with the UPS and below are the message they got from the UPS.

More so, i am thinking that the UPS is more expensive than the Golfie. Meanwhile they also state that they are not ready to give out their companies Account detail unless you use Western Union Or individual Account. So my love i want you to go through them and get back to me as soon as possible.

I love you my angel.

Your James.

BELOW ARE THE MESSAGE FROM UPS

SHIP TO:

ATHENS, 10431 GREECE
Residential
Ship From: BANGKOK, 10100 THAILAND
Shipment Date: Monday 15 September 2014
Customs Value: 489 THB
Duty Type:03 - Low value

Packaging:UPS Express Box ,46 x 32 x 8 cm
Package Weight: 26.0 kg
Number of Packages: 02
Additional Resources / Tools
Zones and Rates
Service Guides
European Transit Time Maps

Showing Results For:
BANGKOK, 10100, THAILAND to ATHENS, 10431, GREECE

Service Time Cost
(All Packages)
UPS Express Saver
Latest Pickup Time:
7:00 P.M. Monday
15 September 2014
Schedule by : 6:00 P.M.
Delivered By: By End of Day Tuesday
22 September 2014 Guaranteed
Amount to pay for the Shipment: (48,904.18 THB) which is approximately : ( 1,176.15 EUR)
Billable Weight: 52.0 kg

Latest Pickup Time:
7:00 P.M. Thursday
15 September 2014
Delivered By:
By End of Day Tuesday
22 September 2014
Amount: 41,447.38 THB
Billable Weight: 52.0 kg

Rate estimates are based on export rates from the origin (Ship From) country.
Result estimates calculated by UPS: 21 September 2014 8:57 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)
* Rate includes a fuel surcharge fuel surcharge , but excludes taxes, duties and other charges that may apply to the shipment. Meanwhile we shall send to you the airway bill and Tracking number as soon as we confirm the Payment. As soon as you agree with our condition then we can give you the payment information.

Guarantees and Notices

james bowers
12 September um 3:22 PM
My dearest beloved James,

I have received your mail, may thanks for that.
James, I am still having second thoughts about those Golfies.
What a plain nonsense to say they will not provide their company account! Every company does that, several millions of times per day, all over the world.
I have already had a discussion about Western Union with them, and James....this is of course not going to happen. I am a very experienced business woman, and I simply refuse to deal with such fishy smelling companies like these instant cash services.
I have not even received the TOS (Terms of Service Agreement) and SLA (Service Level Agreement) from the Golfies, maybe you can make them send it?
And please, James, make it utterly clear to them that I will only make a payment into their company account.
I must say I am a bit irritated that you tend to support their side, why would that be?
We are about to get married, and all your support should be for your wife, and not for some third party service supplier.
As far as UPS is concerned: I don't mind at all if the transportation cost will be a little higher. We are talking peanuts here.

I love you, and I miss and kiss you!

Yours, Victim

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Latest Pickup Time:
7:00 P.M. Thursday
15 September 2014

Delivered By:
By End of Day Tuesday
22 September 2014

No such dates exists for year 2014!

Further proof that Golfie is incompetent!

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course we know they are....but I will play along, although sometimes it is hard to keep it straight. I have my 2 other lads I can go crazy with
Cool

Quote:

james bowers
13 September um 3:39 PM

Sweet love,

How are you my queen and how was your night? I hope you had a wonderful time.

My love, i understood all you have said but please i want you to understand that i don't know how people run their businesses because i am not a business man. Meanwhile, i was in contact with Ups they made me to understand you will need to send money for delivery as soon as possible.
I should let you know that if you agree with that i should let them know so that they can send the information of payment. More so, i want to let you know that i am not supporting any body my love i am only trying make you understand some certain things. Please my love i am very so if that offends you.

My love please get back to me Asap.

I love you so much my queen.

13 September um 4:48 PM
Good afternoon my beloved husband James!

Thank you very much for your message, and please be assured that I highly appreciate that UPS will now take this shipment over from the seemingly totally incompetent Golfies.
That is really a big relief, because I am facing quite some stress here right now.
We are in the most important phase of my investment closure with Alpha Bank, and even on top of that Demis Roussos has turned out to be a real nuisance!
He shows up almost every night with his guitar, under my balcony, singing crazy love songs.
I am literally walking on my dental flesh now, my nerves are strained to the max!
But should he get back here tonight, there will be a big surprise for him, I have prepared a 50 Liter bucket with ice cold water.
James..... I want you to be with me here!
Please let the UPS have my contact details, so that we can eventually settle this!

I love and miss you with all my heart!

Yours forever,
Victim

Jack Boot

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His Profile link is dead. Has his account been closed?
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know...... he might have deleted it. I didn't report him, because that spoils all the fun, for one just won't find them out there again Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from my Baby James.....oh how heartbroken I am! But at least he seemed to have managed getting UPS Thailand into the game, for they have contacted me today:

Quote:

UPS COURIER SERVICE <[email protected]>;
Sep 15 um 10:44 AM
Ups Delivery Service, Bangkok Thailand
16/1 Soi 44/1, Sukhumvit Rd,
Phra Khanong, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

.... From Ups

Dear Madam,

We acknowledged your contact information and A copy of an Identity Card being sent by your husband Mr. James Bowers and we write to inform you officially that Mr. James Bowers actually instructed us to send you a package with Shipment Code: UPS/00987-887641, Parcel Number: 9972201-003 which we have been waiting for you to contact us. We write to notify you that your package is still intact in our office in Thailand and all the due processes regarding the delivery of your package to your address have been put in order and also sent to your husband so your package will be delivered to you within 72hours as soon as we receive the delivery Fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) Fee of 1,176.15 EUR which is mandatory by shipping laws.

Be strictly informed that our Security Department will not have the obligation to release your package without the delivery Fee and (VAT) Fee of 1,176.15 EUR being paid to this office. Furthermore, We hereby advise you to make the payment with the below information via Western Union Money Transfer and send the payment information to this office.Meanwhile we shall send to you the Airway Bill and (COD)in our next mail.

PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS:.......................

RECEIVER'S NAME: ............................................ OBED MULE

RECEIVER'S COUNTRY:........................................ THAILAND
city:.........................................................................BANGKOK

TEST QUESTION:.................................................. WHAT COLOR
ANSWER: ............................................................. WHITE

MTCN:?...................................................................

AMOUNT: ...............................................................1,176.15 EUR

Your compliance to our directives is needed in anticipation for immediate delivery of your package.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Donald Clay.
Director

UPS DELIVERY SERVICE
BANGKOK,THAILAND

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.220.169.27<br>Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

An UPS COURIER SERVICE SGT. JAMES BOWER
16 September um 1:04 AM

Dear Mr Donald Duck,

just so you know that I have copied my husband-to-be in, of whom I haven't heard in days.
He should already be well aware that I strictly refuse to use a service with such a BAD REPUTATION as Western Union has.
Please note that you are dealing with a person related to the Onassis Family in Greece.
We handle all our payments through bank transfer only, and this transaction will absolutely be no exception.

Paulina Louisa Zey Onassis

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yummie......some sweet'n sour pork with Kraut
Cool

Quote:

UPS COURIER SERVICE
Sep 16 um 2:00 AM
Ups Delivery Service,
Bangkok Thailand
Office Hours Monday To Saturday

Madam, Thank you very much for your urgent response. We got your mail which you sent to us and we also want to use this medium to say a very big sorry to you because we never knew that you never like to send the money via Western Union Money Transfer. Meanwhile, here are the Account information which you can send money to.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME : ROLF MULE
BANK NAME: KRUNGSRI BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER 063xxxxxx02
Swift Code :AYUDTHBK
ADDRESS:2119 MOO,4 THEPHARAK ROAD A MUANG SAMUTP RAKARN10270 BANGKOK,THAILAND

UPS COURIER SERVICE

17 September um 1:00 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

thank you very much for the account information.
Before I make the payment though, may I please kindly ask you why you would request a payment into a personal account of this Mr Rolf MULE?
I would have expected a COMPANY ACCOUNT.
Please enlighten my darkness, who is this man? Is he a UPS Manager`?

Kind regards

Mrs Polly Louisa Zey Onassis

Quote:

Sep 16 um 2:59 AM
Good Morning My beloved,

Sweetheart, I am very sorry for my inability to respond to your mail like you expected. Please my Love we went for 2 days Mission and it came up unexpected because i was thing that we are going to exchange mail day by day.

My queen, i am also happy for your effort towards the Business transaction you went for. And for the man who plays guitar in your backcony .i want you to stop him from coming Ok.Honey, please i will like to know how far you have gone with Ups Company,have you received the package in you house? I am waiting to hear from you.

I thank you for you message and may God be with you.

I love you and will always do.

I remain your beloved Johnson. <-------????

An
Lad
17 September um 1:16 AM
Hello, good evening my beloved husband James,

thank you for your message, what a relief to hear you were on a mission, I was already worried about you!
Honey, what am I supposed to do to keep Demis from playing his guitar and singing love songs to me in the middle of the night?
He was here yesterday night though, and guess what he sang to me? "Che sera sera"!
I have no idea at all what he meant, and sadly, due to an overall water shortage here on Santorin, my buckets were empty, so all I could do was pour a double Gin-Tonic from the mini bar down from the balcony.
At least....it's the thought that counts, and I hope I will get rid of him soonest!

Baby love, I have received the UPS account information, there is just one little issue to clarify, and then the payment will be on the way!
I love you so much, by dearest......can't wait to be with you!

Yours forever[/quote]

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPS Thailand explains why I am supposed to pay into a personal account. Of course.....it's the cashier.

Quote:

UPS COURIER SERVICE

Sep 17 um 3:26 PM
Ups Delivery Service,
Bangkok Thailand
Office Hours Monday To Saturday

Madam, we are in receipt of your mail and we are here to bring to your notice that the account which we have sent to you is our Cashier's Account because he is in charge of all the money that is being paid by our customers. So madam we want you to go ahead and pay the money to the account as we must promise you that it will be safe and please do not entertain any fear in your heart Ok. We want to also let you know that all your modalities has been put in place for your delivery.

Thank you Madam for your patient. It might also interest you to know that our Agent will deliver the package to you without ant problem. Please we want you to resend to us your Contact address and Telephone number because we lost your contact in our system Yesterday.

An
UPS COURIER SERVICE
18 September um 10:15 AM

Dear Sir,

as to my knowledge, this is absolutely unusual. Payments go into company accounts only.
Why would that have to be different in this case?

Regards

Quote:

Sep 17 um 6:33 PM
Dear Darling,

How you today? Hope you are sound in health my beloved. I thank you so much for your email sent to me me and i am thanking you for all your love and kindness. My love, i came back this morning from the mission and when i opened my computer i saw your mail. i also thank you for your prayer during my mission. In your mail you stated that you are waiting for the UPS to clarify you on something, please love if i may ask.... what is that? hope nothing is wrong. I know there's an ocean between us and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart and every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go.

My beloved, concerning the Demis who do come to your house playing song, i want you to think and know if you enjoys his music but if you don't like it you stop him from coming OK. But please don't be hash to him OK just approach him in a good manner my love. Meanwhile, i will be coming to meet you in your country next month as you may know that we are counting days........ my love i can't wait to have you in my arms while kissing you softly.

I love you so much my queen and I will always love you till death do us apart.

Love Always,

Johnson. <------ ??

An Lad
18 September um 10:25 AM

Hello Honey,

I am sorry, but I will have to put business first this time, my Darling!
Yes, there is an issue indeed with UPS. The gave me the personal account informations of their cashier in Thailand, which is rather an unusual thing to do. As far as I know, UPS has no cashiers at all, and payments go into company accounts.
I have asked them for an explanation, and I hope they will clarify the matter soonest.
Dear...please don't get me wrong here, but as you expect me to pay bills on your behalf and we have never met in person, would you mind to let me have a copy of your passport?
That would just be to make sure that everything is all right.

Listen, Sweetheart, don't worry about Demis. I will not see him for the next few days, because I will have to get back to Athens for another meeting with the Alpha Bank management.
And of coors I do not like his singing at all! He might have been a big star in the 70's, but today he is nothing like that anymore. To be honest, his voice eminds me of the distant howling of a coyote.

I love and miss you, too!

Kiss kiss

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic