SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Medical Doctor William Kelving is asking for treatment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He contacted me in Tagged, and he is really a gem. If you should have some love to give.....give it to him. He seems to be stupid enough for some good fun

His profile on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7286350068

First messages on Tagged:

Lad: how is your day my petty queen how all thing is well there

I: Well, my petty King, my day was pretty much okay, how about yours though?

Lad: is fine, what is your name and where are you from

I: My name is Louisa, and I am from Berlin/Germany

Lad: ok, i am Dr.William From USA NOW WORKING IN Iraq under united state nation and you

I: Hello Dr. William, nice to meet you! You're in Iraq? Oh my, that is very far away from me! Isn't that a dangerous place to be? What exactly do you do there?

Lad: i am doing some treating people that have injuries during the war there many people have injuries here in iraq so what did you do for a living

I: I am physician, too...... working in Berlin, as a pathologist

Lad: ok are you married with kid my dear

I: Hello Dr William, no, I am not married, I am widowed, and I have no kids

Lad: ok do you have yahoo id so that we can talk more there

I: I have an email address, so if you want to write to me, that would be just fine! It is: [email protected]

Lad: I have add you to my yahoo id so come online ok is [email protected]

I: Excuse me, what do you mean when saying "come online"?

Lad: i have add you in my yahoo massagers please i what us to chat there please come online there OK

I: Hello William, sorry but I never chat, I am a grown up woman and not a teenager. I prefer to communicate by email, if you don't mind! If you really care, then please send me an email. I am tired now, I had a hard day at work Smile Good night for now, I would be more than happy to hear from you again! Regards

Lad: i send you short email pls check and replay back ok
(14. August)

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
14. August um 8:49 PM

i am William and how is your family there i hope every body is ok there my lovely friend i just what to right you short email my lovely friend so i what you to give me answer so you are so nice woman in my life i am really what you as my soul mate what is your mind for me my lovely queen

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.208.246<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

14 August um 11:18 PM
Good evening William,

many thanks for your massage, that made me very happy indeed!
I am fine, although I had day at work, and I have no family, I have told you earlier! I am not married, no kids, and my parents passed away a few years ago.
How has your day been in Iraq?
Thank you for your picture, I must say you are an attractive man!
What a coincidence that I was found by another MD! Do you have a lot of injuries there?

I would love to hear more from you, my prince, please tell me all about you!

Warm regards

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 15 um 8:23 PM

*=(( broken heart
so i am glad for your nice massage my lovely heat you know that i what to be in your life and you are the woman i see when i am sleeping in my bed i what us to be together as one my lovely beauty so i what you to answer me back i am really what us to be with each other my lovely queen so that we can know more about each other MY lovely queen so how is your job there and your family there how every body is fine there and your work is OK thanks my lovely beauty i am really what your replay about this OK

16 August um 8:28 AM

Good Morning, my dearest William!

Geez Louise, you're really moving on the fast lane, aren't ya?
And Baby, why do you open your letter with this strange *=(( broken heart?
Come on, you are a medical doctor, .... the heart is a muscle, and muscles don't ever break, do they?
I am doing pretty fine actually, my workday has been very busy, we had 5 autopsies on the menu, and one was a really nasty case, a guy and his girlfriend got into a road accident, and they both hadn't used the seat belts, so they went through the front screen in a horribly synchronous pas de deux, and they were both beheaded.
I guess you know what I am talking about, your daily business might be similar to mine, but my clients are already dead when I work on them.
How is life treating you in Iraq, do you live in a hotel or a camp?

Can't wait to hear back from you, Doctor!

Warm regards, huggs and kisses

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
20 August um 2:05 PM

yes my love i am in the hotel room my love so how is your day there my love baby i am planing to come to you there in your country i am very glad honey for your message my love you are the sky of my heat my lovely queen so i what to think about this plan my love so that i can able to invest there in your countary my love what did you think about this plan my love so that you can till what to do my love OK kiss you my love

An WILLIAM KELVING
20 August um 2:26 PM

Hi Hot Doc,

wow, thank you very much for your lovely massage! I hadn't heard from you in days, so I thought you might not be interested anymore or maybe found someone else.
But there we go again, nice! And you really love me? Wow, I am so glad to hear that! I had a crush on you from the very first moment I saw your cute picture, you are very attractive!
Honey, what do you want to invest in my country? I do not know much about investments, that is none of my playgrounds. You might therefore look for a business consultant, that would be better. The only thing that would come to my mind spontaneously is that there is a constant growing demand for fish sticks here in Germany, so maybe that would be something for you? If you are interested, you should just contact the Dr.Oetker Group, and if my memory don't play some tricks on me, it's a certain Captain I. Glo you should talk to. He is the one in charge.
Food is a growing industry, there's always a chance for investments

How are things in Iraq? Where exactly are you, are you in Baghdad, or up there in Kurdistan, where all the big trouble is going on? Do you work in a hospital or in a field hospital? Are you the chief medical officer?

Oh my love, I was having some bad days at work! Yesterday morning they brought a guy in who was run over by a steam roller, and believe it or not, he wouldn't even fit on the autopsy table, we had to extend it! Gruesome.......brrrrr!

Can I reach you on the phone somehow?

Oh, and Baby.....just for the records, I would highly appreciate if you would take the time to address me appropriately, and something like "good bye, yours, William" would be nice, too. Did you completely forget about your manners? I hope not!

I am looking forward to hearing back from you!
I love you, Darling!

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 21 um 8:47 PM

OK honey please honey i am really what my investment to go to your country my love because you are the one i will marry after my mission finish my love so i what you to help receive the found my lovely queen please the found have be here long time my love please i use the name of God to tell you my love i what you personal to receive the found my love please if you really love me prove it OK please tell how can we do about this plan my love OK i am very glad for your email my love and i am really happy that our love will be for ever my love please i what you to tell what to do OK my love you are the love of my life i am only truest i don.t ever truest another one any more because you are the love of my life my love please my love i what you to respond to this plan please my love the found will get lose there my love please OK my lovely queen OK God bless you as you do this for your baby ok and take care of your self for me there OK my love kiss you for ever
I am looking forward to hearing back from you!
I love you, my love of my heat*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck

*:-* kiss and i mean i am with you for ever my queen that is why i send you this pic OK my love

23 August um 2:29 PM

Hello William,

please forgive me that I answer so late, but I am on call for the whole weekend, and the unclear deaths just won't happen to end!

Today I had a water body on the table, that was really not very crisp, one could pull the skin off his hands almost like pulling a glove!
Dearest, in your mail, I look not quite through, really! You express yourself very strangely ...... did you drink? You can tell me the truth, you must do not be ashamed! Everybody knows under what a horrible pressure the medical staff is working in war zones, so basically everybody would have an understanding that you grab the bottle!
But then you should stay away from the keyboard:-)

You know, my colleague and I sometimes also drink in the autopsy room, and if the Jägermeister is all used up, then we take sometimes disinfectant or Äthylendipropolsulfat; if you do not too often, it doesn't harm at all!
Tell me, sweaty, where do you get your liquor from in Iraq? It's a muslim country after all, so please be careful if you don't want a taste of the whip!
What do you mean when you talk about your funds? Please explain, I did not understand at all!

I love you, Honey!!!!

Yours for ever

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 23 um 9:53 PM

yes my love of my life i mean that i am in really what to come there so that our love can be for ever and we do our welding and we will have children my love ok so i mean that i what to come over there my love that is why i what to send all my money to you so that you can able to receive the money for me my love i what to marry you i am very miss you here my love of life i what to come over there soon so i what you to be my agent of receiving my money so i will be there soon my love as you can able to receive your baby money my love as you do that i will be there soon as you see your baby OK so honey i am waiting for your replay OK my love as soon is possible OK i love you kiss of my life i will be with you for ever my queen OK

24 August um 11:30 AM

Hello William, my sweet honey bun!

I am afraid I do not quite understand what you mean when you talk about your funds.
Does that mean you want to send me your money? Why do you want to do that?
That sounds very complicated, but if you wish to do so, that is fine with me.
Did the investor get back to you, were you able to come to an agreement?

Oh Baby, I am longing for you touch! Do you already know when you will be able to come and see me here?

I love you soooooooooo much!!

Love and kisses

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
24 August um 3:16 PM

*:-* kiss
OK honey so you need to give em your phone number and your full name and your full address so that the bank will send you email are tell you what to do are receive the money my love so is the bank of Africa my father have a lot of money there my love you are the love of my life i can tell you all my heat OK so you need to give me your bank account code so that i give to them OK my love as you do that honey you will see your baby soon ok my love OK pls do it because of me OK i love you
i am waiting for your replay my love take good care of your self for me there OK now the amount of the money is 15.000euros OK my love that you what to receive for me first after you receive that one you go to get to another one again ok my love by for now i am here waiting for your replay OK my love i love with all my heat kiss that is the money pic there OK

Oh sure, it's all ok, OK?
Cool

24 August um 4:17 PM

William,

I have received your message, but what the heck?
Are you really expecting me to get into all that kind of administrative trouble for just 15.000 €?
Are you serious? No, eh?
Come on, don't play around with me. I would surely do anything I could for 1.5 Mio €, but 15.000 €? That is peanuts.....pocket money!
I Love you, baby!

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 24 um 8:05 PM

OK i will send you 15.00 euros OK so you need to give em your name and your phone number and your full address my love so give me i am waiting for your replay OK that you can receive that one and receive this one i what to send to you ok this one is small ok so i will be sending it little OK my love ,my life give me your full detail now my love ok i am waiting for your replay OK my love take care of your self for me there ok by i am really waiting you here my lovely queen OK i love you my love kiss*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*Razz tongue*:-* kiss

25 August um 8:49 AM

Good morning William, my sweet honey bun!

I am sorry, I do not understand at all what you were trying to tell me.
You want to send me fifteen Euros?
Why?
I don't need your money, all I want is your sweet love, until the day I die!
Are you doing all right, how is your work life, do you have to treat many injured people?

Love and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I am getting confused....first he wants to transfer a fortune, and now he expects me to pay for his rent? Hm.....

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
25 August um 5:18 PM

OK honey but you don.t what to receive the money i can come OK so you need to help with 600euros or 500euros OK so that i can provide my flat OK my ,love send the money so that i can come over my love OK my love if you that you will see your love i what to send you money you can receive you help with some of this money i right for you so that i can come over OK my love i love with all my heat if you really love do this thing for me are ask my love OK i am waiting for your replay so honey here we are not allowed to use money for flat OK so that is why to help me my love just help to provide my flat my love i what to come over there my love i what you us to have children together my love OK i am waiting for your reply my love OK i love you baby

25 August um 10:50 PM

Good evening Sweatheart,

hey, thank you for your message!
What do you mean, Sweatie, you need money to pay your rent, is it that you're saying?
What rent are you talking about, the rent for your flat in New York? You don't have to pay any rent in Iraq, do you?
Well, Baby, that shouldn't be a big thing to do for me, just let me have your landlord's bank details, and I can transfer the amount, no problem at all!
When will you be able to come and see me?

I love you, Darling!

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
27 August um 2:29 PM

OK my lovely queen i what you to transfer the money to my friend in Africa Ghana ok my love so this the receivers names is oghenedoro oyibo MULE and the question and the answer and the mtcn you will give me the details here so that i can give him the details OK my love as you transfer the money you will see your baby in Germany OK so honey please try your best OK are send it ok my love i am waiting for your replay OK my love as you do it i will very happy i what to come to my baby OK because i am here in war zone i can receive any money now OK so send it to my friend Africa OK my love as you do that i am here happy for you please i what to know that you really love me show it for this thing i ask from you my love OK kiss i love you

thanks take care of your self for me after you do the money transfer OK my love*:-* kiss

27 August um 10:44 PM

Hey Hot Doc,

how are you today, how are things in Iraq? Do you experience a lot of trouble with these IS idiots?
Please make sure you stay away from these people, you might have heard that in Syria an American citizen was beheaded by these radicals!
Listen, Baby, why do you have a flat in Ghana, when you are living in New York and are on an assignment in Iraq?
Hm, Baby, that's what I would call "throwing money out of the window", lol!
Sweaty, I can transfer the money during the course of this week, but you didn't give me the account number, routing number and swift number.
I will urgently need these details, sweaty!
I had another bad day at the path lab! A whole family was literally wiped out when they tried to cross the street and didn't watch out for the Straßenbahn. It was a real big mess....the body parts were spread out widely, and it is hard to tell which part belongs to who. Well......I will find out, that is my job!

I will need a drink now, and then it's bedtime.......I love you, Baby!
Please let me have the bank details as soon as possible!

Good night!!!!!
Kiss Kiss, Baby!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 28 um 9:21 PM

Hello honey, how are you doing, I receive an email from my friend who is presently in west Africa Ghana to treat Ebola patient that he have no bank account over there in Ghana, that he only have is passport with him, Honey you can send the money to him through western union or money gram for the flight ticket., Honey this is the detail he send to me that you can send the money to so he can pick it up and send for my flight ticket because you know am presently in the war zone and i can;t receive any money here
Receiver name , Oghenedoro Oyibo MULE
Country , Accra/ Ghana
Amount , 600 Euro
Question . Colour
Answer , Red
Mtcn no . ?
Honey this is his detail to send the money to
Honey i really miss you so much and soon we going to be together as one happy family, i love you so much and miss you the love of my life.

kiss kiss
Baby love you

29 August um 12:19 AM

Good evening William, my one and only love!

Nice to hear back from you, it's good to know that you are doing all right!
Honey, didn't you say that you need money for your rent, so why is it a flight ticket now?
And what is Western Union? I have never heard that before, is that your bank?
I need the full details, like account and routing number, and the swift code, Baby!
Please let me have the details as soon as possible, so that I can have you here with me!

Love and kisses

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
An Louisa
29 August um 7:30 PM

Hello my dear,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you here. Honey my friend do not have a bank account there in Accra Ghana, he is a diplomat working with United Nation here in Iraq. He Flew to Accra Ghana to deliver a parcel and he is coming back to Iraq soonest. Honey, pls, i want you to send the money across to him there in Accra Ghana via western union money transfer with this name (Oghenedoro Rufus MULE), Question: Colour, Answer: Red, so that i can come over to meet you immediately. Honey, i want you to ask your bank there about western union money transfer, it is the fasted means of transfer of money. Pls, i want you to send the payment slip to me here as soon as you send it across to him there ok. Here is the telephone number of my friend: +233543885827. Pls, you can call him so that you can hear from him. Or you can give me your telephone number so that i can send it to him for him to call you ok. I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, I love you, kiss you, take care and God bless you.
Regard,
Dr. William.
Note: You can also send the money to him Through moneygram money transfer with the same name ok.

9 August um 9:23 PM

Good evening my sweaty Hot Doc!

Many thanks for your mail, I was delighted to find something in my mailbox Smile
Listen, Sweaty, I have asked my bank this afternoon, and they strongly recommended to stay away from these instant cash services.
They both have a very very bad reputation for participating in money laundering, fraud and terrorist supporting activities, and there have been huge verdicts against both of them in the USA.
Honey, I will listen to what my bank says, I don't want to get into any trouble.
Western Union data are even monitored by the CIA, can you believe that? Read this article here, I found that for you:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10...198370113163530
The only way we can do this is by bank transfer, so please let me have the account details!
The money could already be there in Africa, although I still do not quite understand why you rented a flat in Ghana, of all places!

Please, Baby....let me have the details, so that I can arrange the payment!
I love and miss you, Sweaty!

Kiss kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink oink

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
30 August um 12:51 AM

Hello sweaty,

Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you. Thank God, my friend have be able to get account there for you to send the money across to him. Here is the bank account details:
Bank name: Ghana commercial bank limited,
Account name: S.B. Scammer Mule,
Account number: 1381xxxxx269,
Shift code: GHCBGHAC, Branch: Spintex road, Accra .
Honey, pls, i want you to send the payment slip for me here as soon as you send the money across so that i can know here ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you, take care and God bless you.

Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William .

30 August um 8:08 AM

Good morning, my sweat hot doc!

Thank your for your email and the account informations, I will take care of the payment first thing on Monday morning, because the bank is closed over the weekend.
Dalrling, why is the payment supposed to go to another person now, that kind or confuses me, I do not understand!
I love and miss you, Honey......how are you doing, how is work?

Hugs and kisses

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Aug 30 um 2:18 PM

Hello honey,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you. Honey, i don't want you to confuse there, i am okay here with my job, i only miss you here, i always dream about you here day and night, i will come over to meet you there as soon as you make the payment across ok. Honey, pls, i want you to send the payment slip across to me here on Monday as soon as you make the payment across so that i can know here ok. I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, I love you, i miss you so much here , kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

31 August um 3:51 PM

Hello Hot Doc,

don't worry, I will go and find a computer shop or a printer shop right after I will have transferred the money at my bank, and I am sure they will scan it for me, and then I will send it to you as soon as possible.
Dear, I am so much happy that I will have you with me soon!
How long will your assignment in Iraq last, when can you leave?
Are you very busy, and how is the weather? Honey, please take good care, the sun is very intense in these countries, make sure you use a good sun blocker when you are outside, or you might get sunburned!
But, if you leave and come to live with me here, what are you going to do with your flat and all your furniture?
How is your Sunday so far, what do you do?

Love and juicy kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweaty sexy hot doc needs the transfer slip

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Sep 1 um 2:27 PM

Hello Honey,
How are you doing today? I hope you are okay. Honey, what is the position of thing? Have you be able to make the payment across? Pls, i want you to let me know here ok. I have been waiting to hear from you since morning, i thought by now you had already make the payment across, pls, i really want you to try your best for me so that i can come over to meet you there soonest ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Dr. William.

2 September um 6:56 AM

Good morning Baby,

sorry for the delay, I had a horrible work day and had to do overtime, that is why I couldn't get back to you any earlier.
Don't worry, Sweatheart, I have of course made the payment, it only took a while until I was able to find a store where they were so friendly to scan the receipt for me.
I have attached it.
Have you already quit your job in Iraq?
When can you come to be with me, Sweaty?

I love you, Baby!!

Kiss kiss

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Sep 3 um 10:45 AM

Good morning my sweat heart,
How are you doing today? I hope you are okay. Honey, i could not open the payment slip here.

(No, you couldn't, idiot, because that was a 6 MB junk file )

pls, i want you to scan it again and send it across to me here so that i can see ok. Honey, as i had told you, i want you to tell the amount you send across and how many days the money will take to arrive there in Ghana so that my friend can pick it up there and bring it for me to fly over to you immediately ok. Honey, i am now making serious arrangement here for me to fly over to meet you soonest, i had already apply for my vacation here and soonest, they will approve it for me here ok. Honey, how is your work there? I hope every things is well with you there, i really miss you so much here, i always dream of you here. I wait to hear from you, i miss you, i love you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

4 September um 9:16 AM

Good morning my sexy Hot Doc!

Oh, I am sorry to hear that you could not open the attachment!
Listen, sweaty, I will be very busy at work today, but I promise you to go to the copy shop and get a new scan which I can send later today. I have no idea how long it will take until the payment will arrive, I have never ever transferred money to Africa, but if you want me to, I can call my bank and ask them!

I love you, Baby, but I have to go now, I'm really in a hurry!

Juicy kisses

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Sep 4 um 11:12 AM

Hello my sexy sweat heart.
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you today. Honey, how much do you send across? pls, i want you to let me know here ok, i also want you to call your bank and ask them how long the money will take to arrive in Ghana and let me know here ok. Pls, i also want you to send the payment slip across to me again so that i can confirm here ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, take good care of your self for me till i arrive, i don't want you to stress your self too much there because i don't want any thing to hurt you there, as you know i love you so much here and i miss you so much, i really want you to be strong for me there ok.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

I do understand he needs the payment slip, so I sent him a nice fake one, issued by my bank, S&C.Ammer Private Banking

5 September um 9:02 AM

Hello my sexy sweat heart Hot Doc!

I have another scan of the receipt now, and I have attached it again, I hope it works this time.
How are you doing, Baby?
How is your job in Iraq?
I wish we could turn our conversation from money now to other issues, I would wish we talk about your job there, for me as a pathologist this is highly interesting! What kind of injuries do you have to treat most of all, and do you have all the equipment you need at all?
How long will you have to stay before they let you go?
And, I still have not quite understood why this payment has to be proceeded through Ghana, did you really rent an apartment there?

I love you, Baby!!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Doc is happy now.....but definitely not for long
Cool

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Sep 5 um 11:18 AM

Hello my sexy sweat heart,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you today. Honey, i got the payment slip here, i had be able to open it here, thanks so much for your effort, God will richly bless you for me. Honey, my job here now is very risk because of the security situation here in Iraq, i had already apply for my vacation to come over to meet you there soonest, i will be there with you before the end of this month as soon as i receive the money here but i have to go to UK for my final vacation approval by next week ok. Honey, my friend say that the payment is not yet arrive in Ghana, pls, i want you to ask your bank there how long the payment will arrive in Ghana so that my friend can fly over to meet me here in Iraq ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William

6 September um 6:18 PM

Hi, good afternoon, my sweaty Hot Doc!

I love and miss you so much, I can't stop thinking of you and all the naughty things I have on my mind!
Have you ever made love in a morgue? I would love to tie you to one of the cold steel tables and fix your hands, so that you would be all mine, and I could do whatever I wanted to do!
Baby love, I have no sweet clue how long it takes until the money will arrive in Ghana, and to be honest, I still do not quite understand why it has to go there at all!
And why would you have to go to the UK for your vacation approval?
You are U.S. citizen, can you not do this here in Germany, we could just go to any U.S. Embassy.
I will ask my bank how long it might take, but I cannot do it before Tuesday afternoon, because of my work schedule!

I love you, my sweet Baby! Can you give me your phone number, can I call you?

10000 Kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
Sep 7 um 8:34 AM

Hello my sweat honey,
Thanks so much for your mail, my dick is up here when i read your mail but i have to control my self here. Honey, i really want to come over there so that we can do every thing you said together, i miss you so much here, i always dream about you here every day and night. Honey, pls, you can give me your number so that i can call you as soon as i arrive in Germany because i cannot call you here and you cannot call me here because of security purpose because we are not allow here, we use radio phone here ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, miss you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

An WILLIAM KELVING
9 September um 12:34 PM

Hey my sweat Hot Doc,

wow, it's good to hear your dick is up.....I kind of like that, but you don't have to control yourself. I love men who know when the time has come to lose it Smile
Please give me your number, I'd prefer to call you!
Gotta rush back to the morgue, there's work to do Smile

I love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM
Sep 9 um 8:09 PM

Hello my dear sweat heart,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you today. Honey, i always dream about you every day and night, i miss you so much here, i really want to see you around me, i love you so much in my life, you are the love of my life, i will love you forever in my life. Honey, don't worry, soonest, i will be with you there in Germany so that i can touch you, romance you and kiss all your body for you. Honey, pls, i want you to ask your bank if the payment is arrive in Ghana now and let me know here ok, because, my friend say that the money is not arrive yet in Ghana, pls, i want you to verify from your bank there and let me know ok, i am so worried about it here. Pls, honey, i really want to receive the money so that i can fly over to meet you there in Germany soonest ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Dr. William.
Note: Honey, pls, i want you to try your possible best to go to your bank and ask them if the money is arrive now in Ghana so that my friend can pick it up and fly over to meet me here in Iraq for me to fly over to meet you in Germany soonest ok. Love you forever.

11 September um 12:52 PM

Hello William, my sexy Hot Doc,

I love and miss you to!
Honey, I need your urgent support. My bank has contacted me, the payment has bounced back, and I have no idea what is going on there!
Please contact your friend and let me know!
I am very busy today, I will write you a longer mail tomorrow!

I love you!

Kiss Kiss

Quote:

WILLIAM
11 September um 2:02 PM

Hello my sweat honey,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to here from you here, thanks so much for your effort, God richly bless you for me. I had contacted my friend and he say that you have to send it across through 24hours telegraphic transfer with the same account details so that he can pick it up immediately ok. Here is the bank account details: Bank name: Ghana commercial bank limited, Account name: Selorm MULE Account number:1381xxxxx3269, Shift code: GHCBGHAC, Branch: spintex road, Accra.
Regards,
your lovely sweat heart,
Dr. William.
Note: Honey, pls, i also advice you to go to another bank and send it across since your bank cannot send it. pls, i really want you to try your possible best for me so that i can come over to meet you soonest, i love you, i miss you, kiss you, take care and God bless you

WILLIAM
11 September um 5:01 PM

Hello over there in Iraq, my sexy Sweaty!

Just had the brief chance to check my mail, the tables are filled with corpses, we had a major incident today, and I don't really have much time-.
Listen, Sweaty, it is not like you said, that my bank is not able to send the money.
My bank has sent it, and it bounced back, means there's something wrong at the recipient's end, but due to the privacy of the account holder my bank won't tell me what the reason is.
What do you mean by telegraphic transfer?
My bank is not a post office, what on earth do you mean?

I love and kiss you, still got my rubber gloves on, corpses are waiting, I'll get back to you later!

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it amazing how lads really don't know how banks work? I think I was taught that in the 5th grade. You would think they'd have a clue after all the scamming they do. They believe that WU is a bank and that banks work like WU.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as far as this one is concerned: he seems to be a genuine Greenhorn, or just above-average stupid Cool
Trying to get by as a medical doctor is kind of tough.....why don't you bait him, too? Cool
Although one should never ever underestimate the counterpart, this one makes it pretty easy

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
11 September um 8:41 PM

Hello my sweat heart, <---- he picked it up....nice!
Thanks so much for your mail, i am glad to hear from you here. Honey, pls, i want you to take care with your work there, i don't want you to work too much till arrive there soonest, i really want you to be strong for me there ok. Honey, 24hoursTelegraphic wire transfer is the faster means of transfer through bank to bank transfer, it will not take much time before the money will arrive there in Ghana, you can ask your bank about that. I really want to receive the money on time here so that i can come over to meet you by this month end, i had already apply for my vacation here and i really want you to try your possible best to make the payment across on time so that i can come over immediately ok. Honey, i also suggested that you should make the payment through money gram money transfer, it is also safe and fast through this means of transfer ok, you can send it across through money gram money transfer with this name (Oghenedoro Rufus MULE), Address: Accra Ghana, so that my friend can pick it up the same day there in Ghana. you can ask your bank about money gram money transfer, i pray to God for them to help you there ok. I wait to hear from you, I love you so much in my life and i will love you forever, nothing can make me change, kissssssssssssss you, take good care of your self for me before i arrive, i miss you and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely sweat heart,
Dr. William.

WILLIAM
11 September um 9:10 PM
Hello, good evening my sexy sweat Hot Doc!

Willie, good to hear from you again, I just got home from work, and I am really all stressed out!
As if my ordinary workload would not be more that enough to deal with, today I had the feeling they were coming in like flies, from all sides! A good things we got deep frozen storage!
I don't want to bother you with any details, but there has been one case today that really makes me wonder what might have happened exactly, maybe you can give me your medical view?

I had a guy on the table, in his late 40s, he was found dead in his apartment by late afternoon today, and he was brought in around 7 pm. His liver temperature was still above 98 ° F, although rigor mortis had already fully set in. I have never ever seen something like this before, have you? Do you know what might have been going on with him? Under normal circumstances the liver temperature should have been considerably lower!

Well, Baby, I am not sure whether my bank does such transactions like these telepathic transfers, so maybe your Moneygram proposal might be a good idea. I might be able to find a moneygram bank tomorrow some time, and I will let you know about the outcome!

Good night, Sweaty, I love and kiss you!!

Yours

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:

.....why don't you bait him, too? Cool
Although one should never ever underestimate the counterpart, this one makes it pretty easy

I am, as we speak, trying find find profile pictures for my Essie profile. goes by Essie- she's only baited non-dating lads, my fiance gave me the green light to date bait as a female. He "gets it" now, where when I first started baiting he was a bit uncomfortable with me joining dating sites. Why he was nervous is beyond me. I am hopelessly in love and devoted to him, so he should have nothing to worry about.

Anyway, I will be most happy to give this one a try!

Anyone know where I can find some profile pictures for Essie?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might google some pics for the Spanish Pop Duo Baccara (they were famous in the 70s......) and chose one of these ladies, or, if you really want to play it crazy, look for Conchita Wurst, the bearded Lady Eurovision Song Contest Winner 2014 Cool
In case you should chose Conchita, tell him you're on a hormone therapy for some reason.....he will understand, he is a medical doctor after all Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby receives the Moneygram forms; that will keep him busy for a while.

WILLIAM
12 September um 2:05 PM
Hi there, my dear sweat Hot Doc!

I could manage to sneak away from the morgue and go to one of these moneygram banks in my lunch break.
What a strange place indeed, I can tell you that! When I told the young lady who works there that the payment is supposed to go to Ghana, the whole story was over for today.
She told me that the payment will not be processed for security reasons until the receivers fills out some sets of forms, that has something to do with fraud prevention.
She copied me the files, and I mail them to you now. Can you please fill them out and send everything back to me as soon as possible?
And what about my question, my male corpse with that unusual high liver temperature?
Have you ever experienced something like this, what could be the reason?

I love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sexy sweat Hot Doc obviously does not like the idea to fill out all these Moneygram forms....and now I am supposed to pay by WU, to a Mule in Thailand.......Thailand once again
Cool

Quote:

WILLIAM
Sep 12 um 10:51 PM

Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to heard from you here. Sweat heart, i don't really know what to say about that unusual liver temperature because i have not have such experience here ok.
Sweaty, i just heard from my friend here, thanks God, he has left Ghana to Bangkok, Thailand. He could not wait there in Ghana because he have to deliver a parcel in Thailand before he come to Iraq here. Sweaty, Pls, i don't want you to send the money to Ghana again to avoid mistake, i don't really like that country Ghana, they had such bad character. Sweaty, pls, i want you to send the money across via money gram to Thailand with this name: (Melvin (T) MULE), City: Bangkok, Country: Thailand, so that my friend can pick it up there ok. Pls, i want you give me the mtcn and the sender name to me here as soon as you send it across ok, or you can send the payment slip to me here so that i can send it to my friend for him to pick it up there before he come over to me here in Iraq for me to come over to meet you there soonest ok. I wait to hear from you, i miss you, i love you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William
Note: Pls, i want you to make the payment across to Thailand via money gram with this information: Receiver name: Melvin (T) MULE, Address: Bangkok, Thailand. Pls, i want you to send the payment slip to me here as soon as you send it across ok. Love you forever.

13 September um 3:27 PM
Hi my sweat sexy Hot Doc,

listen, my sweet love, we already had that discussion about Western Union, hadn't we?
I didn't even feel comfortable about using the Moneygram, and yet I am all confused here.
Haven't you told me the money is for a due rent?
Why don't you not just let me have your landlord's account information?
Could you please explain to me why you have to involve your friend?
Hmmmmm.... Baby, I miss you so much, but I will definitely not send any money with that money laundering Western Union to Thailand!

Love and hugs, kiss kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM

Sep 13 um 9:09 PM
Hello my sweat heart,
Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you here. Sweaty, the money is not for rent due, i am so sorry for the mistake, it is for my flight ticket, I told you before, i am really sorry for my wrong smelling, pls, forgive me ok. Sweaty, i cannot go to the bank here in Iraq to receive the money due to security situation here in Iraq and that is why i have to involve my friend. My friend is a diplomat working with United nation here in Iraq, he used o travel all over the world to deliver some goods and parcel to people and come back to Iraq here and that is why i want you to send the money to him there in Thailand so that he can pick it up there and come to meet me here in Iraq ok. Honey, pls, i really want you to try your possible best for me so that i can come over to meet you there soonest, i miss you so much here, i really want to see you around me ok. Sweaty, i don't want you to confused there, i will come over there in Germany as
soon as i receive the money here ok, Money gram is a safe and reliable means of transfer of money ok, i don't think you will have any problem with them ok. Sweaty, pls, i don't need any confusion between me and you, i really need your maximum co operation so that i can come over to see you there in Germany soonest, before i go back to u.s, i will pay back your money to you as soon as possible when i get back to u.s ok. Honey, for your information, i have a lot of money there in u.s, as i had told you before, i have 2.5million euros in u.s which i want you to receive for me in Germany for my charitable project, it is a top secret between me and you , we will discuss about that when i arrive in Germany soonest ok.. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

An
WILLIAM
14 September um 1:03 PM
Hello my Hot Doc,

that sounds all very confusing! Why don't you just make the booking online and use your credit card?
And your friend, the diplomat is not able to help you out? That's what friends are for, aren't they?
Honey, I have informed myself about Moneygram, and this is exactly the same as Western Union, I am sorry to say that I am not going to use it!
Wouldn't the Military be in charge for your flight expenses, because you are on an assignment?
Have you already inquired about that?

Listen, Sweatheart, it is nice to learn that you have 2,5 Mio in the US, but I am not interested in your money! I love you, my Darling, so what do we do now?

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM
Sep 14 um 1:39 PM

Hello my sweat Honey,
I am so sad when i got your mail here, i don't know why you refused to follow my instruction so that i can come over to meet you there soonest. Honey, i don't have any credit card here and all my salary had been paid into my account in u.s. The United nation is responsible for my feeding here and every thing i do here, i don't have any cash in my hand and that is why i want you to help me there ok.. I suppose to go to UK for m vacation before i met you in my life and i decided to come over to meet you there in Germany because i love you so much in my life. Honey, my assignment is not yet finish here in Iraq so the United nation cannot respond for my flight, i try to take permission from my office here so that i can come over there to meet you in Germany ok. Honey, i trusted all my friends as i do trusted you here, they cannot fail me as you think. My friend had already left Thailand to UK , i suggested that you should make the payment to him in UK
so that i can meet him there in UK and fly over to met you there Germany ok. Pls, i want you to let me know if you can send the money to him in UK so that i can give you the acount details for you to send it across to him there ok. Pls, if you really love me as i do love you here, i want you o try your posible best for me so that i can come over to see you there in Germany ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you so much here, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Dr. Wlliam.

An WILLIAM
Sep 14 um 5:42 PM

Hello William,

how can you say that I don't want to help you?

That is just not true, and you should be well aware of that. The only thing I do not want to do is use these instant cash services, because they have a real bad reputation.
And is it my fault that the money I have tried to transfer to Ghana was returned into my account?
Have you found out what the reason for that was?

Baby love, if you can let me have the UK account informations of you diplomatic friend, I can transfer the money tomorrow, that is absolutely no problem at all, and a payment within Europe should be quick.

I love you, my Darling!
Kisses and hugs

Yours forever

The sweet smell of another piece of bacon.....he is probably looking for a mule....

Quote:

WILLIAM
15 September um 8:43 PM
Hello my sweat Honey,

How are you doing? I hope you are okay. Sweaty, i am sorry, i could not reply to you on time simply, because i am so busy at work here. Sweaty, thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad when i read your mail here, thanks so much for your kindness and God richly bless you for me. Sweat heart, i will give you the account details as soon as i hear from my friend ok, i want you to be patient with me here ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, you are the love of my life. i miss you so much, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely sweat heart,
Dr. William.

An WILLIAM
15 September um 9:57 PM

Hello my one and only sweat love William,

please don't be mad with me, I had another horrible day at work, and all I am longing for now is a hot shower and my bed!
Baby, don't worry, you can rely on my! As soon as you let me have the details, I can make the payment, it won't take longer than just a few minutes!
Have you already heard back from the vacation department, has your request been approved?

I am waiting for you, Baby, I love and kiss you!!

Yours forever

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spanish Bacon.....never mind, that's fine with me, too!
No answer today....I am so tired

Quote:

WILLIAM KELVING
An
Ich
Sep 16 um 7:14 PM
Hello my dear lovely sweat heart,
How are you doing today? I hope you are okay. Sweaty, i just heard from my friend today, he has left UK to Spain, he is now in Spain.
Sweaty, pls, i want you to make the payment across to him in Spain with this account details:
Account name: Iliana Vargas MULE,
IBAN: ES460182095847xxxxxxx393,
Bank name: BBVAESMM 0182-0958-47-0201646393,
Address: Calle fuenlabrada 01 alcorcon 28921, Madrid, Spain.

Sweaty, pls, i want you to send the payment slip to me here as soon as you make the payment across to him so that i can confirm here ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you so much, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely sweat heart,
Dr. William.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM
Sep 17 um 10:21 PM

Hello my dear sweat heart.
How are you doing? I hope you are okay. Sweaty, why i could not hear from you? Pls, i want you to let me know, i am so worried about you since i could not hear from you again, i really want you to make the payment across to my friend in Spain with the bank details i send to you so that he can fly over to meet me here in Iraq for me to come over to meet you there soonest ok. Pls, i want you to write back to me as soon as you receive my mail so that i can hear from you, i love you, i miss you, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Dr. William.

An WILLIAM
18 September um 8:32 AM
Good morning William,

oh Baby, I am so sorry! My internet was down for one whole day, plus I am not doing well at all, I took sick days, and I am staying at home until the end of the week.
I can't leave the house. it's my stomach, and I have to stay close to where a bathroom is!
I have tried to transfer the money by using my online banking, but the bank server does not reply, there must be technical problem. I have called my bank, and hey said they are hoping to have it fixed by Monday.
Oh Baby......I love and miss you so much! How are you doing, is everything all right there in Iraq?

Kiss kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

WILLIAM
Sep 19 um 6:27 PM

How are you doing today? I hope you are okay. How is your health now? I hope God has healed you there because i am always praying for you here every day and night and i beleive God had heard my prayer, as you know, In God we trust. Honey, pls, i want you to write back to me so that i can hear from you here, as you know, i love you so much in my life and i don't want any thing to hurt you there before i arrive ok, because i am so worried here when you told me you are sick over there ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you so much, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Dr. William.

An WILLIAM
20 September um 6:13 PM

Hello William, my sexy sweat Hot Doc!

Thank you very much for your message and your concerns about my health issue.
I am already doing much better now, and I don't think it will be a problem to make the payment on Monday, as I will have to get to work anyways.
How are you doing, how is work? What exactly do you do, have you specialized in a medical field? I would love to learn more about your work there in Iraq!
Have you already applied for your vacation, are you ready to travel?
And please, William, I would like to talk to you on the phone, can you provide me a phone number, so that I can reach you?
I want to hear your voice!

Love and kisses

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You found this gem on Tagged? I don't have an account there, but wiling to sign up. Is the site ripe with lads?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha...sometimes I am under the impression there's only lads and baiters Cool
You will find plenty there, especially Military romance scammers

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sexy sweat Hot Doc is up for a surprise.....someone must have harked his email and sent me an email, subject line saying "Change of account informations". Of course I have transferred the amount to the "new" account. He will definitely not be very happy to hear that, but that wont happen today, because I won't send him the transfer slip before tomorrow.

Quote:

WILLIAM
22 September um 9:25 AM

Good morning my dear sweat heart,

How are you doing today? I hope you are okay. Thanks so much for your mail, i am so glad to hear from you that you are getting better now. Sweaty, i am sorry i could not reply back to you on time simply because i was so busy at work here. Regarding your mail, i work here in a department of Medicine & Surgery, i am a surgeon by profession ok. Sweaty, i had already approve here for my vacation, i am waiting for you here to make the payment across so that i can fly over to meet you there in Germany soonest ok, i really miss you so much here. Sweaty, we don't use mobile phone here simply because of the security situation here in Iraq, we use radio phone here to communicate to each other ok, you can give me your phone number so that i can call you as soon as i arrive in Germany ok. Honey, pls, i want you to try your possible best to make the payment across to Spain today with the account details i gave to you, my friend is still waiting for you there ok. I wait to hear from you, i love you, i miss you so much, kiss you with love, take care and God bless you.
Regards,
Your lovely,
Lad

An WILLIAM
22 September um 11:58 AM

Hello Baby!

I love and miss you, and I will sneak out now to make the payment, so that I can have you with me here soon!
Cool...you're a surgeon, too? I bet we will have a lot to job-talk about once I will have you here under my blanket!
Baby, I don't have much time to write, becoors I have to hurry to get to the bank before they close at 12.30 pm.
I will write you another letter later!

I love you, and I kiss your whole body!

Kiss Kiss

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic