SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The bait that would not die

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been able to do much baiting in the past year or two, but just for old times' sake I thought I'd trawl through some of my old baiting accounts. Imagine my surprise when one of them contained a fresh reply to a desperate-sounding email I sent more than SIX YEARS AGO:

Quote:
From _______ Wed Aug 6 14:48:41 2014
Subject: Re: bank acount in china

Dear sir
i have been trying to reach you all this time due to the fact that some tampered with my mail , i hope we can still continue with this deal as usual reply me as soon as possible so as for us to start from where we stop, this is my new address. thanks
bar, ______

On Friday, February 8, 2008 4:08 AM, (my character) <[email protected]> wrote:

i hope you happy you cause my arest in china, my back acount is freeze for investigate and i have no money to live. if i kill my self it will be on your hand.

He and I definitely have a lot of catching up to do - I need to figure out which parts of the bait storyline he is actually aware of. There were lots of twists and turns before the bait finally ended in December 2012 (Or so I thought). Fortunately this will be easy enough as I can ask him to tell the story as part of convincing me that he is the real deal and not some thieving taut.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's hoping you're out of jail now and you two can continue where you left off. Remember, lad time freezes as soon as there is pause in the sending of the money. Life just stops as soon as the email is sent. I have read of (love) lads who are waiting for a WU transfer to pay their hotel fees (manager is mad) for 6-8 months while sleeping under the stairs at the hotel. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a Rip van Winkle or a drunken binge that has left you with very little memory other than when it's convenient?

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to love it when they want you back in their life!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats great when that happens.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic