SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Guys Begging for Visas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured you romance baiters would know the answer to this. I have a friend who keeps getting guys like these messaging her over on OKCupid begging for a visa. She asked me if they were scammers who will just start asking for money for fees, etc. because they're "broke" or just really desperate guys who think begging strangers will get them what they want. Here's a conversation she sent me:

Quote:
His profile says: Single.I need a Girl to who can send me visa of her country , Any serious girl here ?? inbox me..!!

VisaDesperate: hi How are you?

Me: Good! Yourself? 

VisaDesperate: em fine 

VisaDesperate: single?

Me: No. Please read my profile.

VisaDesperate: see my profile 

VisaDesperate: you will come to know 

VisaDesperate: why i asked 

(I read his profile)

Me: I see. 

VisaDesperate: hmmm 

VisaDesperate: can u help..
VisaDesperate: ?
VisaDesperate: if u know any girl single,.... 

VisaDesperate: who can send me visa .. 

VisaDesperate: send her my pic.. 

VisaDesperate: if she like me so...
VisaDesperate: im looking for a serious girl 

VisaDesperate: for serious relationship 

VisaDesperate: but not from the country im living in.. 

Me: Most of my friends are either taken or lesbians. I don't think I can help you in this area. 
Goodnight.

VisaDesperate: but we can be a good friends if we talk
VisaDesperate: and what you want to know about me .. i always talk what my heart say...
VisaDesperate: if one of your friends interested then you can give my contact num too ..

Me: I don't want your contact number. I don't want to speak to you. I don't want to tell my friends about you. Goodnight.

She blocked him after that since he couldn't take a hint.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a Nigerian from FMF who was in love from his first message. We've ben chatting for 2/3 weeks and he hasn't asked for anything, other then coming to meet me by Christmas. I just always had the feeling that what he really wanted was a Visa for the UK, which , ok is still a scam.

I asked him today if he had a visa or was going to get one, he replied that he needed a letter of invitation to the UK from me.
Whether he would then start asking for money to pay for the visa, I don't know, and won't find out because I'm dropping him.

So I would say they're just desperate for a visa to anywhere.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! She's gotten several of these. She tells them she isn't single (they don't ask why she's on a dating site) and they go away, but this guy was persistent, so she wondered if he in particular, and these guys in general, was just out for money. I'll tell her it's a possibility, but also a possibility the guy's desperate to get out of whatever country they're stuck in.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic