SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad dislikes my stalling

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my current lads is getting pissy about my stalling and sent me an interesting emails demanding to know why i havent paid the fees.

Quote:
Regards your mail response. I am not happy the way you are handling
this deal,as you can not even come up with the token fee till now or
talk on date you will make the payment this week

otherwise,we shall be saying one word till nothing happens.

This amused me somewhat since this is the first time since baiting him he has even mentioned a fee.

I found it funny, but belinda did not

Quote:
Lee, what the hell are you talking about?

I have receIved no word of a fee from you until now. What sort of stupid fool are you, did your papa fuck a gorilla to make something so slow and dimwitted?

Send me DETAILS of fees and i will pay them if they are due.

You are a bad business man, and if i didnt need this money you would hear no more from me.

NOW SEND ME THE FORMS AND FEE AMOUNTS YOU IDIOT SIMPLETON

I await his responce Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
MarvinKessler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol they get upset when they have to wait dont they? my "jennifer" is upset because i apparently gave her the wrong mtcn number and she "aint got time for stupid games" however i'm in Canada burying my father Marvin sr.. I now question if she even cares that i'm suffering.. hehehe

What is us address stupid fool.i swear I will Dial 911 on u..u are already cursed by me so you are useless -"abigail"
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She cares deeply about your suffering. By the way, exactly how much money are you getting with that insurance settlement? Hmmm...

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
did your papa fuck a gorilla to make something so slow and dimwitted?

I'm stealing that line! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely enough he hasnt replied yet, but this boi is VERY slow in replying anyway.

Time for a phone call. I shall post results if they are fun. Very Happy

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic