SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two piggies from a Scam Victims Compensation scammer)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
techfan38
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Account name xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account Number # xxxxxxxxx
routing number# 0x14031x4
Bank Name : Union First Market Bank
Bank .Address: 24010 Partnership Boulevard, Ruther Glen, VA 22546,

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 8:07 PM, <> wrote:

Hi,

The transfer didn't work! Maybe you made a mistake on with the account number! The bank tried to place the transfer,it failed and they said the account number is only 6 digits! Do you have the correct number or another bank account?

-----Original Message-----
>From: [email protected]
>Sent: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:25:15 -0700
>To:
>Subject: Re: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*
>
>
>Attn:
>
>Dear Sir,
>
REF: DIRECTIVES ON FUND RELEASE
Bank Details

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cedar Point Federal Credit Union
Account number : 1x5468
Routing number : xxxxxxxxxx
PO Box 1701, LaPlata, MD 20646
>
>After payment send me a scanned copy of payment slip for confirmation.
>
>Your urgent attention is needed to enable us discharge our duties.
>
>Regards,
>Amidon Seth
>
>
>
>On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:30 PM, <> wrote:
>
>NO! I'm not going to send money Western Union or Money Gram! I will only do direct bank transfer! There are too many scammers and scammers use western union and money gram! Please give me your bank details so I can transfer the money today!
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>>From: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Sent: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:06:21 -0700
>>To:
>>Subject: Re: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*

Attn:

Dear Sir,

>>
You have taken option 2 so you are required to pay the sum of $1,850 ,find below name and info you will use in sending the Money Via Western Union /Money Gram depends on the one that is convenient for you.

Name : Mildred B
City :la plata
State : maryland
Zip code : 20x4x
>>
>>After payment kind send me the following details below for
confirmation.
>>
>>Senders name:
>>Address:
>>Mtcn/Ref # :
>>Amount sent :
>>
Upon confirmation of your payment details you will also be advised to indicate the exact time you will be at home to receive your package normally it is done within 24hrs-48hrs after payment confirmation.Your urgent attention is needed to enable us discharge our duties.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Amidon Seth
>>
On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:37 AM, <> wrote:
>>
>>I will take option 2
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:56:54 -0700
>>>To:
>>>Subject: Re: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*
>>>

I gave you two options.

>>>On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:36 AM, <>
wrote:
>>>

I'm not going to set up an online bank account! Plus, I don't have good credit! There has to be another way!

Sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:32:21 -0700
To:
Subject: Re: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*

Attn:
Dear Sir,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email and the information therein. There are two methods of releasing your funds to you as stated below.

1.Through Bank Transfer ( This requires you setting up and online account with our reserve bank here in US, the account will be set up in your name and you funds credited,as soon as that is done ,you will be given your Banking Co-ordinates so that you can easily transfer your funds from your newly set up account to any designated account of your choice via online. Furthermore, you will be required to pay the sum of $860 for processing and setting up your account as well, do understand that the $860 will reflect in your account and will be added with your initial balance.

2.Through Diplomat Courier Means (This method involves delivering your funds to you at your house address as indicated in cash, you will be required to pay the sum of $1,850 for insurance.

I will advise you chose the method most convenient for you so as to enable us discharge our duties urgently.

>>>>Regards,
>>>>Amidon Seth
>>>>
On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:55 PM, <>
wrote:
>>>>

Sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:59:45 -0700
To:
Subject: Re: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Write to bring to your notice that this office has received instruction to allow the passage of payment designated to you.
>>>>>
Though, your fund is presently under private placement with us, however, you are urgently requested to re-confirm to this office your personal details as stated below for further directives.
>>>>>
>>>>>1.Full names
>>>>>2.House address 391 Kenneth Drive Lenexa KS 66215
>>>>>3.Occupation unemployed
>>>>>4.Direct telephone number (Mobile Phone ) 425-409-0387
>>>>>5.A valid form of identification Kansas ID # 0418294195 I don't have a scanner
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>On receipt of the above stated information further instruction will be given to you.
>>>>>
>>>>>Regards,
>>>>>Amidon Seth
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:28 AM, <>
wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Hello Amidon,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>How do I go forward? What do I need to do next?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Attn:
Thanks for your email and the information therein.For further process and
remittance of your funds we advise you contact our affiliate payment center
in United states to facilitate and claim your funds. Find below contact
person's name ,email and phone number. Name: Amidon Seth
Email : xxxxxxxxx
Phone xxxxxxxxxxx Please kindly contact our overseas payment center and keep this
office up
to speed. Regards,
Mr. Bashir Sufyan
>>>>>

Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.91:25) via orsi.cz
(88.103.123.99:10268) with [InBox.Com SMTP Server] id 1408170703008.WH91
for ; Sun, 17 Aug 2014 07:03:02 -0800
Received: from User ([195.29.74.231]) by orsi.cz with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 04:49:06 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: *SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION*
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 04:48:57 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Aug 2014 02:49:06.0236 (UTC) FILETIME=[CFC27FC0:01CFB9C5]
X-EsetResult: clean, is OK
X-EsetId: 5978C53F289864170D349E
X-ESET-AS: SCORE=0
X-Spam-Ratio: 2.81
X-Spam-Details: 0;0;0;2.81;0.00

Email:[email protected]

Attn !!!

This is to inform you that the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with African Union have decided to favors you after a series of meeting held by our president Good luck Jonathan with the American President Barack Obama, which he directed the Nigeria president to ensure that our Nigeria government compensate all the foreigners who have been duped or scammed by the African importers and hoodlums (fraudsters).

Meanwhile, during our investigation we discovered that you are among the people who fall victim to those importers/fraudsters, by some of our Country Importers that claim to be what they are NOT, and for your own Notice, On 'NO' account you will pass to those scammers this information, because as soon as we have pay you this Compensation of US$4,000, 000.00, we will make sure that we get them all Arrested, to avoid others from falling into they trap again, and for this invent I was directed to inform you by the Federal Government of Nigeria that you have been compensated with the sum of USD$4,000,000.00
(FOUR MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which has been approved in your name as the beneficiary to pay you through Bank To Bank Wire Transfer Into Your Bank Account, or if you want the fund to be deliver to you by cash through Diplomatic means; you should also let us know your choice on how you want the fund to get to you.

Therefore, you are advised to contact the Special Adviser to the President on Legal Matters (Office of the Vice President) Mr. Bashir Sufyan on his Direct
Email:[email protected] and Telephone Number:+2348187912651, you should contact him with this CODE: (845) and your personal data for reconfirmation if you are ready to receive your compensation amount of USD$4,000,000,000.00 (FOUR MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS).

The information is thus: -

(I) Your full name:

(2) Cell/mobile No:

(3) Company name, position and address:

(4) Occupation/age:

This above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be electronically wired into your designated Bank account.

NOTE: The Nigerian Government will decline any other complains of scam should you fall victim again after this compensations is paid and transferred to you. So be warned!!!

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled. And note that the Federal Government of Nigeria have ordered you to ignore any further mail to you without this CODE: (845). Finally, the President Him self, have introduce this New Method of indicating scams mails or calls, just in case you receive any other mails or call from Nigeria again without this CODE: (845) that means is a scam letter from those scammers that claim what they are not, just forward it to this office, or ask the Person What is the Mail or
Calling CODE? If the person is able to give you this Code: 845, that means is from our office, and you have to comply with the person.

Furthermore, you are advised to co-operate with him Mr. Bashir Sufyan, Special Adviser to the President on Legal Matters (Office of the Vice President) to ensure you did not have any delay in receiving your fund as directed by the Federal Government of Nigeria and remember to ignore every communication from any group or individual regarding your fund because the scammers and importers are all over the whole world looking for whom to devour.

Your co-operation and understanding will be very much appreciated by the office.

Yours faithfully,

Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla .

Chief Accountant General of Federation

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Edited to remove baiter's email, and account information-Capone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic