SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i got this in my spam folder please suggestion experts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorfman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Address:Aek Udon International Hospital,
555/5 Phosri Road,
Udon Thani Thailand.

Dearest Beloved,

Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your goodself, My Name is Mrs. Fadilah Mohammad, an Iraqi refugee ,my husband was one of the personal aid to the president of Iraq who was formerly overthrown out of power by American Government .

Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country,which recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as the personal aid to the president, we were able to come over here in Thailand ,we inherited the sum of USD$11 million.The funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds.

My late husband was able to safe guard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country.

I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist me in making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving my family over there as soon as every thing regarding technical and logistics details is worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction.

In view of your participation,I am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into viable joint venture projects,be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son.As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment .

However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me for more details.I am here with my only surviving son Mufeed.I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here after, please include your private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs.Fadilah Mohammad.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what you are asking. It's a standard "help me get some money out of this Country" scam letter. If you received this in your real life spam folder, DO NOT respond to it. If you are interested in baiting, look around this site an learn how to do so safely.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes

respond from your baiter-account (the lad will never find out who you are, as he has pumped that script to thousands of receivers). and then you can have all sorts of fun with him.

chose a small country with non-english language, and you can make up all sorts of laws in your country. if he wants to invest, well, he has to follow the rules.

of course, very soon, he'll pop up with a fee. this fee of course can only be met by showing that he is willing to obey those rules.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
respond from your baiter-account (the lad will never find out who you are, as he has pumped that script to thousands of receivers).

Common sense finally triumphs over scripted hysteria. Brings a tear to my eye.

Other than that, here are some quick tips.

1) Keep it simple at first. Think how a real victim would act. Don't outright deny his story, but being a little suspicious at first is natural. I have found that the lads react well to this. Have him justify himself, but be careful not to come across as too harsh.

2) Ask some questions. Again, a natural reaction and also a good way to see if he reacts or just copies the next part of the script. Questions are a good way to get a discussion going with a scammer and derail him from the scam's script.

3) Create your character well. Think ahead: don't do or say anything that you are going to regret later. Think of a character that feels fun and natural for you to play. Whacky and loony is all well and good, but don't overdo it. I assure you you won't be the first multi millionaire living in the Moon with a pet dragon the scammer would meet.

You might also want to consider signing up for a mentor (by no means obligatory, but useful for some):
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735&start=0

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic