SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ice Ice Baby - NSFW (language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brightain:

http://mingle2.com/user/view/8622474

Ain't so bright eh?
Quote:

32 year old man from Love And Gives The Best:+2347030359455, Cameroon Looking for woman for marriage

Quote:
Interests: I'll tell you later
Hi..
Physical Appearance
Height
< 5'

Hair color
No answer
Body type
Athletic

Ethnicity
Black / African descent

Lifestyle
Marital Status
Never married

Have Children?
No

Smokes?
No
Religion
No answer

Want Children?
No answer

Drinks?
Occasionally

Photos are of Ice Prince
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Prince

Maybe GTmama and crew need another pen f*cker

AM SPECIAL I KNOW, AND WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT TOO. LET ME BE YOUR (BLACK)FRIEND.

You certainly are special! I like new friends. Why aren't you using your real picture? Do you think you are ugly? Well it doesn't matter because you are special and never tell anyone you aren't. Ok?

what do you mean by my real picture. I want to understand, so lets chat.

You understand me. Let us not play that game. You don't have to pretend to be someone you are not.

so who is online? I mean you...

I mean who are you? gist me about you little...

You have a fake profile picture and you want to know about me? Sure. I'm a 49 year old, divorced, childless woman who keeps finding scammers on dating sites. I was thinking about killing myself recently. I hate being lied to.

How about you?

If you want to really know about me, as special as I am then call this number: +2347030359455. have a nice day.

1)That is too many numbers for my phone
2) you didn't tell me anything about you
4) you didn't even read my previous reply
5) you are a scammer

you cant kill your self, the most special once dont do that, so bear with every situation you see out here but dial that number if only you want us to know properly then I can make it up for you on anything you will want me to do for you as much as I can.

I dont like that harsh word? I am a good citizen of my Country, Cameroon but right now at my mums country Nigeria chatting with you over their and taking many insult from you of which I dont like.may be you can call me a musician with a disclose name.

Musician with a disclose name

lol, are you surprise. I needed an apology...

I need a new life but you don't see that happening.

lol, dont think so, I can give it up to you. Is either you invite me down to your country after we might have known our self fully or you come to mine country, then I will know you need a new life.

iceprince zamani---funny name!

Well give me your email address and we'll talk about it, ok?

lol... you search me right. Am not too easy to get down town but if you can use my phone number message me. that will be the best.

I don't have an internationalinternational plan and don't speak well and that texty shit is horrid!
We will rite to each other on email and know each other properly and then you can sing to me??
So don't be shy my special one and you give me your email address and I will send you my photo and you will love me truly.

alright, may be from the same conversation, I will send you my latest musics but you must pay to it oh! agreed?

I aint paying for shit. so far you refuse to give me your email address, you insist I make an expensive call to Nigeria (home of all internet frauds) and now you want me to buy fucking music.

FUCK YOU>INSULT INTENDIONAL>NO APOLOGY TO YOU FAKE MUSIC NON PERRSON!

THIS MY EMAIL: [email protected] Expecting your chat from their anytime from now...

AND YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!

ok, Jah Bless any forgiver like me. but I tell you: you cant find any special person than this.

1) I ain't paying for shit
2) You need to stop your scamms stuffs
3) You better be nice to me
5) I like pomes.

You are not serious, but all the way you are not nice to me. you got a bad mouth.

You are a lying bastard but I don't hold that against you. And my mouth is good. Just ask my boss. He likes it just fine!
You are just some broke ass punk looking for money, asking me for money! What the fuck is wrong with you?
Did you mamma shit you out of the wrong hole and drop you on your head?
You is a dummy!

I'll email him later...
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so wrong about your mouth. We all know you have pretty teeth.

I love the omitted numbers on your lists. Mentally I want to fill in #3 on the first list with something insulting about his intellect, and #4 on the second list with something having to do with hot coals and tender body parts.

Rappers write pomes all the time - he owes you an original song just for putting up with his weird name. From this point forward he should be called The Fake Rapper Formerly Known As Musician With A Disclose Name.

Plus, I read it quickly but he said something pretty nasty about his mother. I swear that's how I read it.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am Waiting in the Wings Suckahs!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7kzarSwGE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From this point forward he should be called The Fake Rapper Formerly Known As Musician With A Disclose Name.

How about MuWaDiN?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iceprince? He's serious? And wants you to pay for a music download? Rolling Eyes A totally new level of stupid!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic