SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Send the mule info to a mod, such as Bware above.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
JamesWebb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am new here. I have just read the eric and franklin saga. Really just great,epic, magnificent. Well done mr L.

I just love what you all are doing. I might want to do some scambaiting to.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, JamesWebb! Read up and have some fun.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
sillyone3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, just joined today. I've been reading the forums and am amazed at the skill you all have baiting these crooks.

I hate it when people are taken advantage of...I've been pretty lucky, I haven't been scammed. Once, years ago, I was almost taken but my first husband called authorities and we were able to trap them. I can't even recall what it was they were trying to scam us on, think it was some kind of insurance scam or some such mess.

If I can manage to help to tie some of these people up so they can't hurt others, I will. I think I would have to play straight, I'm not skilled enough to do what you all do, but reading the results is comedy gold😳

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater....Very Happy

I would suggest that you sign up for a Mentor, they really do help !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JamesWebb

Of telescope fame? Welcome to Eater!

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, new member here. Just popped in to say hi. Very Happy
Homeito Bemek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Homeito Bemek.

I found this place only a while ago and have been lurking.
I have not had so much fun in a looong time so I had to donate $30 today.

Long ago - like 1990-2000 - I challenged roulette-system scammers by publishing long-time results for their systems.
Actually; some lost more than the 2.7% (1/37) that is the mathematical calculated loss.
They were not happy Twisted Evil

Keep up the good work!
Homeito Bemek
Padme

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homeito Bemek Welcome to eater and thanks re the premium signup!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Byrd3790
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I have been recieving scam calls from faked numbers for a few months now. Normally I just chat with the scammer for a few minutes before berating them and ending the call. I am hoping to find better ways to waste their time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

We don't recommend baiting scammers who call you on your phone because it's not safe. If you had a bait phone which is not registered in any name, and they call the bait phone, it might be safe. But most of our baiting is on the Internet, using made-up baiting characters who live at nonexistent addresses, and often using services that hide our IP address (such as Gmail when accessed through the web)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
daicos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not techies!

I used to dabble in this about 10 years ago. Has the guestbook approach to collecting emails been made obsolete?
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers still frequently "harvest" addresses from guestbooks, so no.

However, our SURPLUS SCAM LETTERS forum and scamwarners.com have all the lads you could ever need for your baiting pleasures. Bombs away!

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Ceredwhyn2000
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this however, last week had to cut off a would-be scammer posing as a US doc in Syria. He showed two of my friends as his friends on Facebook.

I should have asked my pals, but I accepted friend request. His page on FB was a few posed pics of a very good-looking guy. Bombarded me with questions but then announced how “found” he was becoming of me.

Wanted me to use Hangouts app. Don’t understand that, but whatever. I looked at the friends’ section of my two pals and his listing there came up as Ghana.

I asked him about it, he said “he had contract there before Syria.” Yeh.

He went back and forth with British & non-British spelling but for a “doctor” - an Orthopedic surgeon to boot (did NOT use Orthopaedic, as I would expect).

Awful spelling and grammar, sounds uninformed although he assured me his property holdings were in US, in Miami of Florida (sounds like a salon), yet when “Home” on vacation, spends most of time in London.

I cut everything off, blocked him, etc., as he was starting to talk about a trip back home, wherever in Hades that is.

I hope to help net some of these scammers as the horror stories are terrible.
Tuppence
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I joined a few days ago although I have been reading here for years.
I have never responded to scam emails before, but James Veitch inspired me!

I began a few days ago, and I have 4 on the go (not recommended for a newbie ha ha!).

I should probably sign up for a mentor!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Tuppence. Bait as many as you can handle. Signing up for a mentor may help you along the way.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Tuppence
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just did!

I've copied my baits into separate word files so I can keep track of what's happening at a glance.
Ceredwhynne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve been reading this site for years. I signed up as Ceredwhyn2000 yesterday, but can’t work second gmail, so I made this easier for me.

In regard to the scammer yesterday, I want to see how far he will go.

I reactivated communication yesterday, and sure enough, I got the following message:

“Its 3:42 am here, i have been awake for a long time now, there has been something bothering me

And it just keep giving me a sleepless night

Will talk about it tomorrow dear.. now i don't have any solution and way out, let me slpeep away my thoughts and worries“

I can almost smell the money request I’ll get today.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hi Ceredwhynne- welcome to Eater!

From your comments it sounds like you're communicating with this scammer using your personal Facebook profile.

If you are - just cease communication and block him.

Bait safe (Read this) and have fun Wink

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Ceredwhyn2000
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I am also going to alert my 2 Facebook friends who have him in their friends lists (I will message them privately). I will be careful and will block him.

So tired of these scammers preying on people.
Ceredwhynne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money request came today. Sent me a bogus certificate for a parcel he “deposited” with a Turkish depository. Claims they told him it is going out of business very soon.

Sent their website, which I refuse to click and a ridiculous looking certificate/receipt showing a parcel left with them. His home address is listed and appears to be the intersection of two streets in Miami where he claims he lives when not saving the world.

He uses Hangouts with Google. Claims the “shipping” fee shouldn’t be more that $3,000 and that it has money, and the diamonds belonging to his, of course, late wife.

He claims that when the parcel is shipped to me, he will send me a code to open it. What is it, a magic lamp? And that he has a special question for me “after” I receive the parcel.

I wanted to see how far this scammer will go and I have not given any info, not even my email when he asked.

The name this lad uses is Adrian W. Steve of Miami, FL. I feel sorry for the poor fellow whose photos he has sent me. Also alerted my two friends who were recently sent “Hi, how are you” messages from him. They don’t know him.

I feel sick from this. I should let him find someone else to bother and shut everything down.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here.
Like Starbuck5 said. Block him! Don't bait with you personal profile. Even though you didn't give him your email or anything, he knows too much about you. You're dealing with a criminal here.
If you like baiting sign up for a mentor, create a fake character with accounts not linked to your private accounts and have fun.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Ceredwhynne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. Doing that now.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
spencer hunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I am new to scam baiting. I recently watched some videos about it and thought it was great fun. I may have screwed up with one lad because I sent him fake ID and some ITP's contact info (it was before I found this site). I hope it is not too serious I will not do it again (after all I want to waste their time not mine).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic