SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ugarte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
also send the type of scam, scammers name and email address they are using.

Yep, this has been done! Thanks for the welcome.
Ilike2watch80
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, new/old member here. Hoping to get back into things and waste some time! Missed this place!
Truthseeker101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I am a completely new member here.

I came across this site through researching online scamming techniques. Because I have seen the devastation scammers can have on peoples lives and it made me determined to find out how this happens. And so I have found myself a scammer and would like to be mentored or given any advice/tips to expose them as much as possible. They are very good and use a lot of manipulation, love language, pictures, poems. It is pretty elaborate actually.
So I am glad that I came across the forum and look forward to reading many of the topics and posts here.

And please let me know how I can get a mentor. I have much to learn and feel I have found myself a new hobby.

Many thanks.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Veneera
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New here, but not to baiting. Glad to join this community of scam destruction. Hope y'all have a lovely day.
eaglescout2516
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. Just joined because of a school "project" involving scam baiting. I found this website in learning how to perform this act.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard everyone. Please enjoy your stay!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
eaglescout2516
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
Just joined and started baiting because of a school thing. It has opened me up to many other email baiting conversations and I would like to get a mentor to help me. This site is great btw
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Since you've posted you are eligible for the Mentor program.

You won't be sorry.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of the new members!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eaglescout this is your Mentor. Please check your messages (to right of forum menue). Welcom to Eater!

Ps I hope your school project emphasized safe baiting. Never use an email, phone, or other account that is connected to any of your real life details. If you have, then stop contact immediately. We can get you set up safely and then find another lad for you to bait.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few years away from baiting I'm back with a new profile. The reason for the new profile is quite simple... I've lost my old credentials in some secure file that resided on some old piece of hardware.
It is not a big loss, as I only had one piggie to my credit, but still annoying.
Now that i'm back, i look forward to have some fun with the lads and at the same time helping everyone to be safer.
In RL i work in the european banking industry, so if you have any doubts about anything bank-related, just send me a PM.
larisa5656
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New member here! I joined because I run across a lot of scammers on online dating sites, though I've luckily never fallen for their schemes (knock on wood). I also saw a TED Talk video about baiting spam emails and was curious how the same tactics could be applied to romance scammers.
ArtemisGreen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello fellow time wasters!

I am ArtemisGreen and a new member but I have read about and enjoyed being a spectator while others do scam baiting for years.

I am amazed by the outrageous stories that occur as lads make up excuse after excuse and then turn into different people on command. I really feel awful for the people who are true victims of this kind of thing.

Checking the FAQ about how to get bank details, I have just learned about ASEMs and have already bagged myself some interesting game.

I am having great fun so far and on my first day, scored a bank account. Anyway, this huntress is tired after a long day!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members!

Artemis, report the account to a Mod and collect your Closed lad accounts !

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TrippinYarnBalls
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I'm a returning "baiter"... my very first bait under a different nick was good old TWAT... which was very successful. Anyways, have been away for a number of years, then the other day, saw a Facebook post on one of my local pages and knew immediately it was a scam... so... I decided to have some fun and get back into the swing of things. Since I've forgotten some of the tips and tricks... I've come back here to get some advice and learn a few new tricks that I may have forgotten.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. If you PM a Mod or Admin, we can work on getting you back into your original account.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
GreeGrew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Folks!

I discovered your site years ago and had a great time reading the Letters.
I returned a couple of days ago, and found the H*mphere thread. I was up until 3 am reading it, then woke up and spent a good portion of the day getting to the end. Wow! Just couldn't put it down.

I just HAD to join after reading THAT! Bravo and Cheers to all involved!
It seems the art has progressed immensely in a few short years.

I don't know how often I'll be able to participate, but I'll be back!
Thanks for keeping me laughing for a couple of days straight.

--GG
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone!

GreeGrew, there are some more great baits in the greatest hits section and around the board to entertain you this holiday weekend. Enjoy!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I came across this forum during the last few weeks in which I have stringed along my very first scammer.
He contacted me on facebook, within 3 messages I knew what I was dealing with, he wasn't very well in covering up. But I played along, created myself a fake persona, fed him a lot of bullsh*t 2,5 weeks and he ate it all up. I've led him away from my personal facebook page, and created a new one under pretence of being in a divorce and having a stalker husband. At the point where he started asking for money, this story came in handy. The husband froze my accounts, I was going to my lawyer with our whole story to try to get him to unfreeze the accounts. This made him panic. I made him panic on several other moments as well. It was hilarious. At one point I lost him, because he thought he wouldn't get money from me. I downloaded a money tranfser form from western union (i can't believe he believed this badly printed form), filled it out and sent him a picture, for confirmation. And there I had him back. He kept checking the western union fake mtcn that I gave him and kept him busy messaging back and forth with me for another complete day.
Yesterday evening I was out of ideas of how to string him along. I guess now I would be able to think of some more things, but I had my fun, wasted his time and told him that he didn't play his game very well.

I reported the scammer on several fora. (scamwarners, romancescam forum and another but can't remember the name.

This was so much fun and I want to do it again. Now I need to find myself another romance scammer. Smile

I can post the final part of the conversation, from the point where he started asking for money. Parts are hilarious. I'm playing the naive broken-hearted woman, going through divorce, desperately longing for love.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Linoline wrote:
I had my fun, wasted his time and told him that he didn't play his game very well.

While it is fun to "slap" a lad from time to time, educating them to their mistakes only helps them in the future. We call this "burning the bait." Any mistake a scammer makes that could help the victim realize something is off could be invaluable. Remember, many victims are deeply in love, desperate, or completely caught up in a scam to listen to reason. Sometimes, obviously blatant mistakes by scammers are still not enough to convince a victim it is a scam.

We want smarter baiters, not smarter scammers, so please don't educate them how to be more effective. Let's not make them any more successful than they already are, ok?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic