SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, KingKets!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sirsysir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue Donym wrote:
Welcome sirsysir! I know what you mean about needing a journal to keep track of one's baits. I learnt the hard way during my first couple of 'practice' baits that such things need to be kept track of. Those practice baits were similar formats (Lottery, winnings to be delivered in a cashbox by a diplomat whose travel expenses I would need to pay) and I accidentally mixed up the diplomats' names.

The panicked replies from the lads were very funny ("Who is this Shoo Aloo? I think he is a hacker. You must not contact with him and you must change your password immediately!") and I began planning to segue into a good ol' fashioned dollar chop. In the end, however, such mix-ups (combined with other newbie mistakes I made) just led to the lads twigging.

Why can't these lads keep things simple and just do their scams from 1 or 2 email addresses? Why do they always insist on referring you on to half a dozen 'accounts managers', 'winnings processors', 'delivery officers' and so on? I'm not even talking about in the middle or towards the end of a bait, when such antics might be necessary to maintain the charade; I mean right at the beginning of the bait. All of my baits so far have begun like this:

Me: I'm interested.
Lad: Great! Please send your winning numbers on to the winnings manager.
Me: Forwards lad's email to winnings manager.
Lad: Congratulations on your win! Please send your name, address, phone number and a scan of your ID to our claims processing officer.
Me: Sends character's name, address and (burner) phone number, along with an excuse for the absence of ID, to claims processing officer.
Lad: Thank you for your details. Your winnings will be delivered in cash using a secure cashbox. Please contact the delivery department to arrange this delivery.
Me: Forwards relevant emails to delivery department.
Lad: Thank you for your details. A Diplomat will perform the delivery; please contact him ...

Why do the lads go round the houses like this? Is it an attempt to weed out the jokers? I guess a baiter with a dozen baits on the go will have a much harder time remembering who referred who to whom and why than a genuine victim would, since a genuine victim would usually only be in contact with that one lad. Or do the lads think that making victims follow up on numerous referrals between the employees of various departments somehow best mimics the bureaucratic operations of a genuine large corporation?

Don't worry about when you'll be free; that won't cause you any problems with joining the mentorship programme. When I signed up, I'd just send my mentor a PM whenever a question arose and wait for him to reply; we could send our respective PMs whenever we had the time to. You'll want to make your lads wait for as long as you can get away with for your emails, so waiting for a reply from your mentor if you happen to have a bait-specific question before you can proceed with your bait shouldn't cause any problems.

Thanks so much for the welcome and the advice! I've learned that this is a very kind community. Smile

Happy baiting everyone!

Vcamera X1
Kirosana
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, my name is Kirosana (not real in case you didn't realize) also this is not the name I'm using on my scam-baiting inbox, I have a more normal looking name on there.

I've set up my fake email, created a mock persona and I am ready to jump in and start messing with some scammers.

Will be reading a lot through the forums and the website to try and get as many tips as I can whilst doing this, I look forward to sharing some of my results with you guys and I also look forward to wasting the time of some of the scammers out there.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Unseasoned Seahorse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've made my catcher email which I've been letting collect some amazing offers over the past few days, just about ready to start replying to some
strikeout8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

howdy, friendos

just got into this. do any of you guys have an idea where to sign up at in order for !! MAXIMUM SCAM !! ?
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If you are looking for Scammer Emails, check out the SURPLUS SCAM LETTERS forum

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I've been out of the game for several years now, but I'm getting back in. Some of the mods will remember me. The rest of you all can search name and learn of my past exploits.

I'll be in an out. Carry on...

Sid

Mortar x15
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sgreenstreet wrote:
Some of the mods will remember me

I do, welcome back.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy y'all!

I've been thinking about joining up for ages, but my buddy falling for a romance scam finally pushed me to the edge. I'm glad he had enough sense to ask me what a barrister is and why a "marriage certificate" would cost so much before any more damage was done so I could tell him to put a stop to it. Shocked

Anyhoo, hopefully I can put my particular set of skills to good use so maybe a few less people get hooked.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Glad you helped someone not become an actual victim.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheInspector
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi - I'm new(ish). I've been lurking for ages. I used to bait quite a bit around seven or eight years ago and got help from Eater members a couple of times with pidgin messages for my guymen characters to send to lads. Once I've downloaded the email parser, I'll head to the 'Publish Your Work' section and post the bait I'm post proud of - I had a lad on the hook for almost a year and it concluded with a textbook dolla chop which had him tearing his hair out and deluging all my characters with emails for weeks afterwards. He was even threatening to report my characters to the police...

I've decided to sign up primarily to congratulate Birlic and all the others currently involved with the baiting of Rev Ezze Emmanuel which is jaw-droppingly brilliant, superbly executed and truly hilarious - huge kudos to all!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. If you PM any of us Mods, we can work to put you back in your original account.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheInspector
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very kind, but I don't remember the exact username as I only used it literally twice approx 7-8 years ago to ask for assistance! I'm happy to stick with this one.
Each and everything
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, all!
I've started learning about Scam Baiting about three days ago, watching baiting stories and videos, and I was instantly hooked!
Something that is fun and socially useful!

I can't wait to make some scammers fall into my web of annoyance!
Gonna devour this site's tips and threads!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Enjoy the reading and the ride as it is worthy!

Have fun and Bait safe eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GotGotti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I posted in general by mistake but anyhow, lurked for years, decided to join, created my catcher email and character. Now I'm reading the stickies and hopefully be ready to go soon.

GG
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all untrue. May I refer you to our house lawyer?

Welcome to Eater.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater everyone.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
kat0nine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brand new! Reading up on things and about to join the mentor program. Smile
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya all!

Enjoy your stay Smile

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Merkin Muffley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I've lurked off and on for a couple of years and have finally decided to jump in and give it a try. I've read through the FAQs and quite a few posts so I think I have a general idea of how this all works.

I'm starting very simply, just asking a lot of questions and acting confused with the whole WU MG thing (not hard since it's been years since I've needed to use either). I actually received bank account info this morning which I believe I should send to one of the mods, correct?

Last edited by Merkin Muffley on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Welcome to eater - bait safe and have fun. Yes, send the bank account information to one of the mods.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Merkin Muffley, when you send the Mod the account info also send the type of scam, scammers name and email address they are using.

Safe baiting

Mr Dapper

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic