SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aharrya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been many long years since I was hear. I even have to create a new account six years back due to a hiatus and a server upgrade. It's great to see so many familiar names are still here. I'll see if I can dust of the keyboard and have a little fun. . Being down under I'll have to see if I can still sell cockatoo cross emus. I feels nice to be back.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
scamtimewaister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I have been a long time lurker (back in my uni days I spent some hours laughing my head off at the antics here) but have decided to actually jump in with abit of scambaiting.

An unsolicited email led me to 419eater originally, it led to me stringing along the "deposed king of zimbabawe" for a couple of months back when I was a student. I'd had a email from him with the most amazing offer, he would give me 15,000 if I cashed 15,000,000 for him and forwarded via wu. Fun times, wish I'd kept his initial 2 page email.

Anyway love the work you guys all do, some of the trophies are pretty special.

Any advice where the best places to leave my catcher email address might be?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

See https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288127 .

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
scamtimewaister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect, thank you!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all and Happy new year! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tantuz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi im new
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Hello fellow Baiters !!
Joining back after about a year break due to work commitments.
Hoping to start back my baiting adventures Very Happy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Weeping Wolf! Being a lone wolf can be fun, but at times also lonely.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tantuz and welcome back Weeping Wolf! I asked about you the other day. Lake Bait came up in conversation, which reminded me of...

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
blackbelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,
Just made an account here Smile
Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Cheers all
edderiofer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just arrived. Hopefully I can learn a few things here.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Asylum, enjoy your stay

Ignore the cries of lad pain

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
yorksh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to all this. I have some guy who right now thinks I am on my way to my local western union store to sort out a payment. Any help on filling out the fake form is great thank. This beauty I have had him running round since December. his patience are wearing thin now. does anyone have a good fake real western union form I can use Cheers !!
Raven167
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello all
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new folks. Enjoy.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ReverendBingus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy, friends! James Veitch’s antics lead me to learn more about scambaiting, and so here I am.

Right now, I’ve got one set of 30-something emails with a lad, and it’s going swimmingly. So far, I’m just wanting to learn how to waste their time even more. Typing out an email takes little to time at all... I’m keen on getting to waste hours on trying to get something from my character. 😈
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all! Wink

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Where have you been?

Welcome to Eater all!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

I'm new here.
I came by this forum while google searching.

Currently my Mother in law is being scammed and refuses to believe it.

This whole this is tearing my wife and her family apart and to date she has handed this scammer over $100k.

The scammer was on eharmony under a profile that has been deleted since. The name was Michael Hefner. He uses the email redacted -padme and says he lives in the US.

It's ridiculous how obvious it all sounds but she is so convinced that she believes his lies and even sends money to other countries such as Turkey under accounts in his "Friends" name.

I'm here to see if there is any way to prove outright that this guy is a scammer in order to convince the mother in law.

Anyways sorry for the long intro.

Nice to meet you all!

I've removed the scammers email (to safeguard your identity should they search for themselves..not theirs) however, please do visit scamwarners which will have places you can post about this person. -Padme
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater,

Your question and to find help is at our sister site Scamwarners >> https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sirsysir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

This is my first post. I decided to make it official and join. I have been doing some lite baiting for the past few months and I'm starting to take it more seriously. I source my lads via my 10-15 year old gmail account's spam folder and reply via a throwaway account.

It's gotten to the point where I have to use a journal to keep up with my baits with line-item events for each day's exchanges.

I have believe I have truly made a partner of a scammer in Abu Dhabi drive to a hotel to "meet me" in Dubai (about an hour and a half drive) two seperate times, but I can not confirm this with photos, etc. Based on the reaction of the man over the phone, I believe he really made this journey twice, only to never find me at the hotel I claimed to be staying in with 15,000 dollars in US cash. Smile

I have not spent any money baiting yet, as I find pleasure in knowing that the scammers are using their own resources to call me (if from a nigerian or Benin repub. number). However, I understand that a certain level of trust can not be normally attained without calling from your side in most cases, so this will probably change.

Anyways, glad to be here, and I'm very excited and serious about becoming a better baiter. I would love to have a mentor, but I will not be available except for evenings (in CST time zone), and weekends (CST) because of my office-life work schedule.

Thank you all very much for reading! Cool
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all and bait safe! Smile

I've been around Pastor Frank! Wink

Sue Donym
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome sirsysir! I know what you mean about needing a journal to keep track of one's baits. I learnt the hard way during my first couple of 'practice' baits that such things need to be kept track of. Those practice baits were similar formats (Lottery, winnings to be delivered in a cashbox by a diplomat whose travel expenses I would need to pay) and I accidentally mixed up the diplomats' names.

The panicked replies from the lads were very funny ("Who is this Shoo Aloo? I think he is a hacker. You must not contact with him and you must change your password immediately!") and I began planning to segue into a good ol' fashioned dollar chop. In the end, however, such mix-ups (combined with other newbie mistakes I made) just led to the lads twigging.

Why can't these lads keep things simple and just do their scams from 1 or 2 email addresses? Why do they always insist on referring you on to half a dozen 'accounts managers', 'winnings processors', 'delivery officers' and so on? I'm not even talking about in the middle or towards the end of a bait, when such antics might be necessary to maintain the charade; I mean right at the beginning of the bait. All of my baits so far have begun like this:

Me: I'm interested.
Lad: Great! Please send your winning numbers on to the winnings manager.
Me: Forwards lad's email to winnings manager.
Lad: Congratulations on your win! Please send your name, address, phone number and a scan of your ID to our claims processing officer.
Me: Sends character's name, address and (burner) phone number, along with an excuse for the absence of ID, to claims processing officer.
Lad: Thank you for your details. Your winnings will be delivered in cash using a secure cashbox. Please contact the delivery department to arrange this delivery.
Me: Forwards relevant emails to delivery department.
Lad: Thank you for your details. A Diplomat will perform the delivery; please contact him ...

Why do the lads go round the houses like this? Is it an attempt to weed out the jokers? I guess a baiter with a dozen baits on the go will have a much harder time remembering who referred who to whom and why than a genuine victim would, since a genuine victim would usually only be in contact with that one lad. Or do the lads think that making victims follow up on numerous referrals between the employees of various departments somehow best mimics the bureaucratic operations of a genuine large corporation?

Don't worry about when you'll be free; that won't cause you any problems with joining the mentorship programme. When I signed up, I'd just send my mentor a PM whenever a question arose and wait for him to reply; we could send our respective PMs whenever we had the time to. You'll want to make your lads wait for as long as you can get away with for your emails, so waiting for a reply from your mentor if you happen to have a bait-specific question before you can proceed with your bait shouldn't cause any problems.
KingKets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya all,

I've been scouring the "Greatest-Hits", "Trophy Room" and "Hall of Shame" antics from all of you seasoned baiters out there for over 2 years now. Only now I have the free time to do some actual baiting myself. So, very looking forward to meeting all of you and I hope one day to have some great adventures of my own to share.

Rg

KingKets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic