SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Paws
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that may be cool, (and it may already exist). I know there is the mentor-ship program and if I had more time I would definitely get involved, but outside of that if there was a topic where new people could go to share ideas with other new people, but also have the experienced baiters guide us and tell us when our ideas suck and when they are good and we should roll with them. Also I've seen some amazing team baits here so it would give the new guys a chance to team up and try to create something amazing!.

Again just a thought!

Our account is real account okay we are serious - Illuminati Lad

Closed lad accounts X 6
THPS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks! I'm the new guy, like all the other new guys. I'll try to be on my best behavior.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater THPS and Mr. Paws.

THPS wrote:
share ideas

Use our Help, Hints and Tips forum. Post your ideas and questions there. You will get thoughts and advice there.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ronaldh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi i am new here Smile.

I am from Europe , and I speak French , english and german.

I started scambaiting french Nigerian scammers. waiting for english scammers also Laughing

Cheers
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
ronaldh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile
Duke827
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,
I am very active on Twitter, mainly on politics. But I run into so many romantic scammers - there seem to be thousands of them out there. I was baiting one for a while but using an account giving my real name, so I cut that off pretty early, when "she" wanted money for a cell phone.

I now have a Twitter account under a literary fantasy name, and I had fun baiting another romantic scammer for a few weeks, cutting it off when "she" wanted money to fly to see me. I have another in play right now, who says "she" is studying nursing in Ghana. I would appreciate any advice. "She" wants my cell phone number but I have declined so far.

Duke827
EatMySnorks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

I was just scammed myself and fell for it! Something I never thought I would do. Ever since I realized I was being scammed I've been thinking how could I scam back the scammer who scammed me (I'm still in contact with that person, he/she thinks I want to rent an apartment from them). Then I ran into this site and thought, if it's too late for me to scam this scammer, I could have some fun scamming other scammers.

I'm 650 euros poorer, baffled of my stupidity and ready to scam some scammer ass!

-EatMySnorks
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

We don't scam scammers, we bait them. We waste their time and shut down their bank accounts and websites, but we don't get them to send us money.

If you've been scammed, you shouldn't try to bait that scammer. If you're talking with a scammer on your real-life email, drop him. (You could start afresh with a baiting character, but since you've been scammed, don't try it.) But there are plenty of lads to bait.

You could also post the scammer's info on Scamwarners to prevent others from being scammed.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
EatMySnorks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post to keep things clear and easy to read! - bware419ers

Thanks for replying! By scamming them I meant to "scam" them into believing that I'm interested. I wouldn't want to do what they do, it's disgusting. Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the terms, I just signed in.

Grateful for all the tips and tricks. I'll definitely report my scammer to Scamwarners.
TheManInLight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reporting in Smile
i am new and hoping to find the scamers and make them cry
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to all new scambaiters! Happy hunting.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone! Be active, follow the rules, and bait some lads!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
DrPlink
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. Dr.Plink here. Looking for some entertainment as well as vengeance. I dont know if its just that my family has a dominant gullibility or something but 4 of my close relatives have lost tens of thousands of dollars. Thought this could prevent others from being victims. I have no idea what Im doing so any help is appreciated.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater all new people. (Unless you are a Yankee fan)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here. I want to do this because years ago I watched an employer of mine send a scammer over $10,000. Even after I begged him to stop and told him he was being scammed he just kept on. He was so sure they were about to deliver millions to his doorstep.

Now they are targeting my dad who has a brain injury. Thankfully I've been able to intercept.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all to the facility, read the stickies and bait safe! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
pattybrwn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

After seeing two separate TED Talks by James Veitch on this topic, I thought I'd look more into it and I found this site!

Hopefully I won't be too much of a pain, and I plan on reading up on all of the helpful tips provided before I do anything.

Cheers,
(Not) pattybrwn.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
scam1buster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here! I don't have tons of free time, but am excited to do what I can!
And I will admit, James Veitch is totally responsible for me wanting to join in on the fun.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, scam1buster. However you got here, we're glad you did.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all the new members.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Juicer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey

This is such a cool site, you guys put alot of time into playing with these lads, total respect to you.
Could someone point me in the direction of information regarding reporting a fake website, some scum bag tried to fool my sister into using an Escrow service on a site that looks so bogus its untrue but am sure some people could fall for it. Tried looking online for info about getting a website taken down but it wasn't so clear.

Thanks in advance and happy baiting.

J
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

On the forum's main page, you see a list of subfora: Main Scambaiting Forum, General Chat, Help, etc. Below these is Fake Scammer Banks and Sites. Search (see above, Profile Search Memberlist) for the site in case someone has already entered it. If it's been entered, add the new evidence, else start a new thread and put the evidence in it.

ETA: Looks like you found it already.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
brave sir roger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all - new member saying hello to you all. This place looks like fun

Brave Sir Roger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic