SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eljaysound
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I am just in conversation with some scammer on my personal email. What should I do? Any advice fo begginer?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater eljaysound.

You should drop him immediately - you are dealing with a criminal who is using totally fake details. From just your email address alone, he potentially has access to enough information to make not only your life difficult but also that of your friends and family if he can find you on social media.

Don't make any excuses or accusations, just block him and disappear.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Once you drop the lad: Make up a baiting character who is rather unlike you and lives at a nonexistent address at least 100 km from you. Create an email address for the character. (Lots of us use Gmail for baiting characters.) If you'd like to bait the lad, respond to his initial email as if the lad had sent it to your character. Don't try to continue the bait from your RL email to your baiting character; that would put you in the same danger as if you continued on your RL address.

You'll eventually need to make up a bank and a bank account and possibly a passport number for your character.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lovable Prankster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. I'm new here and new to scambaiting. I made a new email account exclusively for scambaiting.

I love reptiles and on one of the reptile for sale websites I frequent I noticed that there were a few blatantly obvious scams popping up. I decided to respond to one of their adverts and to mess around with them. Shockingly enough, I found the whole activity to be rather amusing. I think I'm hooked. I love fabricating stories and coming up with countless excuses to frustrate these people. Mind you, I have relatively no experience in scambaiting so I'm just going to target the less sophisticated adverts for now. Hoping this place can give me tips if I get stuck.

Lovable Prankster.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Lovable Prankster. Pet scams are a huge industry in the scammer world, always good to see more people going after them. You may be surprised in some cases, many "less sophisticated" adverts come from sophisticated scammers. Looking forward to seeing some of your fabrications, and if you need any suggestions or advice, just ask!

Many pet scams rely on fake websites, so keep your eyes open for those. We have a forum dedicated to taking down fakers
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57
and are happy to give more specific help in that area too should you be interested.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Lovable Prankster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome.

Just had a quick bout with one not long ago. It's fairly simple and short but I'll post it up for those interested. The same scammer I've been scambaiting via email had just recently signed up to a reptile keeping forum I frequent to sell their "goods". I reported them to the admins as soon as possible. Me and another member proceeded to message them and keep them busy before the admins responded and had the scammer banned.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^You mean they're pet scammers pretending to sell reptiles? Besides the fake site forum, there's also a section of Scamwarners dedicated to pet scams. Occasionally the lads come up with sillinesses like AKC registered cats or monkeys, and I've gotten them to offer extinct or highly endangered species of birds.

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lovable Prankster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post to keep it easy to read. Think of this as a conversation! - bware419ers

Yes, there's plenty of scammers trying to sell reptiles out there. Or I just notice it more because I'm into reptiles. Haha they offer some silly things. If only one could offer me a T-rex or Troodon.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Try asking them for one and I'm sure you'll find they have them available.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could ask for a Van Rossum's python. Make up any info you want for the size of that snake, because it's not a snake — it's a computer language! Very Happy

×186
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

Also brand new here. Spent many months reading here and learning about the community before finally being brave and taking the big leap to make an account and become active.

Got my fake gmail ready and will definitely be signing up for a mentor. Looking forward to learning from some of the best and meeting some lucky lads.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome partyworm. There are plenty of eager scammers just waiting for your first message.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
scambuster321
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here but a major fan of scam busting. Have been actually attempting to scam bait for the last few years but have never gone about it with a proven methodology like it appears I may be able to find here. Looking forward to joining the fight enmass..... Very Happy
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome scambuster321

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya guys- welcome Scambuster321, Partyworm, et al. I'm sure you'll love it here Wink

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
EnviedNB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently made an account. Absolutely love your work, guys! I don't know if I'm ready to jump into active baiting myself just yet, though...I still have a lot of reading to do
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, everybody.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
William Steinbrucke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone! I have off and on visited the site over the past few years but just recently got the nerve to start baiting. I am almost overwhelmed with the amount of info here. I will be busy for a little while.

I currently have a lad and after reading some of the tips here I realize I have made a few mistakes. I am going to have to read some more before I continue.

Excited to be here!

William Steinbrucke
(not my real name) Wink
ready and willing maga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again, I'm not a new member per se, but I joined a couple months ago and real life decided to be annoying, but I've returned for some more lad pain

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ready and willing maga
Welcome again then! I'm glad that you decided to come back!
@William Steinbrucke
Welcome to Eater! I know the amount of info seems overwhelming at first, I was also overwhelmed when I started too, but there are plenty of resources and helpful people here. If you have the time, I would recommend looking at the "Eater's Greatest Hits" forum just to see some of the crazy things that some of the master baiters (double innuendo not intended) have done. If you haven't yet, I would recommend signing up for the mentor program. Even though I haven't actually done that, although maybe I should, it's really valuable to be able to work with someone more experienced, especially if you're just starting. That was probably a run-on sentence.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
ThatIsraeliScammerEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I am currently toying with about 3 lads who answered already and about 5 who I am waiting for. I use four personas:
A retired, racist doctor from either Oklahoma or Alaska
A trust fund baby going to college in the US
A French midlevel manager
A Rabbi
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome T.I.S.E.
That's one great thing about scam baiting... All the different characters and personalities that baiters create. And all the great stories that can result. However please note, we have a zero tolerance policy on racism and this includes baiting characters.

NosyFellow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, just joined a few days ago. This is a great community. I've got a lot of users here to learn from.

I'm mainly interested in site-killing. I guess since I've dabbled with my own websites for many years, I feel more comfortable googling stuff than replying to scam emails.

But I'm also getting my feet wet, trying to get a bank acct from a few lotto lads, and later on hopefully some credit cards from these fake buyers & shipping companies.
ThatIsraeliScammerEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Welcome T.I.S.E.
That's one great thing about scam baiting... All the different characters and personalities that baiters create. And all the great stories that can result. However please note, we have a zero tolerance policy on racism and this includes baiting characters.

Then I suppose I'll reform the Doctor somewhat. Make him less offensive and more senile.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic