SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome, new baiters!

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Hulkimaniac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!! Just joined. I made some attempts many years ago to have a little fun with some lads (mostly lotto/prince scam emails) but never had much luck. Thought I'd give it another go.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well ya know somethin Mean Gene...you need the training, the prayers, the vitamins...and to get a mentor.

A word to the wise: don't expect to send lads on safari to Darfur or Egypt or for them to get a tattoo or put a fish on their head after two emails on your first bait. The vast majority of baits are not "exciting" in that sense, but they make lads miserable, and that is always the goal.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Hulkimaniac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:
A word to the wise: don't expect to send lads on safari to Darfur or Egypt or for them to get a tattoo or put a fish on their head after two emails on your first bait. The vast majority of baits are not "exciting" in that sense, but they make lads miserable, and that is always the goal.

I hear ya. Before I was just having trouble just getting them off script, so anything beyond that is an improvement... but I nice Hulk Hogan tattoo might be nice.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try different things. You will find what works for you and what you are comfortable doing.

I don't know whether anyone has explained this to you, but it is absolutely necessary to bait safe. I cannot stress this enough. Though lads may seem like bumbling fools, you wouldn't want to meet up witb them in a dark alley. They are criminals who often are in organized gangs, and they have contacts all over the place. Don't assume they don't have contacts in your area.

What this means, in essence, is that you need to make two (I'll explain why in a minute) baiter email addresses that have no connection whatsoever to your real life details. Fake name, fake address (make sure it's not a real address), etc. If you want to bait over the telephone (which isn't strictly necessary but can be helpful at times), get a Google Voice number or Skype number, or you can also get a prepaid phone (that has no connection to your RL info) that can be used strictly for baiting.

You need two email addresses - one as your catcher, and one that you use to bait. Your catcher collects letters from lads, and you can just put "Re: (subject)" from your baiter email and go from there. Your catcher account quickly becomes cluttered and cumbersome to use, especially if a lad signs you up for spam or even gets the email address shut down (and they can do this).

I know I said this before, but get a mentor. I cannot be your mentor; I am a mentee. I have much to learn myself. But it's really not that hard to straight bait - if you screw up (and you will. How good were you the first time you tried to play an instrument? Or the first time you played golf?), there are plenty more lads to choose from.

Anyway, have fun.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

PLUSHY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I'm Plushy. I'm glad to be joining the scam baiting community. I really think it will be quite a journey and I hope to get great advice and make some new friends online.

My channel is typically about reviewing movies and shows but I would like to dedicate some time to make content on scam baiting. I really want to be the best I can be and snag some trophies one day when my skills are top notch.

Hope to make some new friends and may the bait be with you.
<snipped link - bware419ers>
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I did have to remove your link to your channel, but that doesn't mean you can't jump in here!

Guidelines at the top of each page wrote:
We do not permit advertising of other websites or business interests, fund raising, or recruiting for other internet forums, whether baiter-related or not.

This includes pimping your own Youtube channel.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone I'm Dura! I am completely new to scambaiting but I thought i should give it a try.
KentJeff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering how to get scammers my email. I made it a few months ago and haven't gotten any scam email.My address is [email protected].
Help Please?
Thanks
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I completely missed there was a welcome thread lol. Anyway, I'm here so hi.

Quote:
Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering how to get scammers my email.

I had the exact same question, but they do not lie all you have to do is reply to some of the surplus emails and the lads come in within hours.

Nathan
KentJeff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do I find the surplus scams?
Thanks
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members!

Surplus scam letters are found in this forum:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Put the words "mugu guestbook 2017" in your search engine and you should see a site where you can place your baiting catcher email addy.

You should start receiving scam emails soon thereafter.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also pick up scam emails to respond to from our sister site scamwarners.com.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KentJeff, there are a few things you can do. You can go in the surplus forum and to ScamWarners. You can also sign up for the lad shuttle, which runs every now and again. Finally, you can sign the . You'll get a bunch of Benin lads who don't know better from that one.

I know you are chomping at the bit to start baiting, but I would strongly encourage you to take it slow. Start with one or two baits, get a mentor if you don't have one, learn the basics and straight bait, and try to wait a minimum of 24 hours to reply to the lad. If you reply instantly, they are the ones in control. The key to baiting is to remain in control while letting the lad think they are the ones in control.

PaddyTwo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I spent many an amused hour reading here a few years ago but I haven't been back in a while. But I'm back now, and here's why. I got my first ever scam mail today. It landed in one of my primary email accounts. It was caught as spam but I decided to engage Smile I'll post some detail separately. Just wanted to say hello first.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey PaddyTwo,

Welcome to Eater! If the scam mail is in your real life mailbox, do not answer it! Set up a new mail account with all fake information and start your bait from there. Send a reply to the scammer from that account. Never use any RL info in a bait. No names, addresses, phone numbers, facebook... that can lead to you.

If you need help or advice, you can post your questions in the Help, Hints & Tips Forum.

Have fun!

PaddyTwo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mattaz
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PaddyTwo...are you Paddy's son?

Not sure if Paddy is still around

PaddyTwo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paddy has lost a fair bit of weight. He's not as round as before.
curbs92
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I was on one of the other forums years back just to read along. Recently I have been getting those annoying calls from spoofed local cell phone numbers, usually from the same 3-digit exchange as mine, for a solar electric scam kinda thing. Made me think back to the hours of laughing I would do reading TSB forum, so I have decided to join up here now.
WayneKher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, just saying Hi Smile

I am not new to scambaiting, so I have a good idea of what to do. What I have been doing is the Tech support scams and the IRS scams(actually have a few vids of me doing that on my youtube channel.) Probably will continue doing it as I've always found it more interesting to actually have them on the phone to talk to than just with emails, but this should work to kill a little time between those scammers.

Always been a fan of the 419 scamming so I figure ill try and give it a shot myself. Wish me luck!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello curbs92 and WayneKher. Welcome to Eater.

While the baiting we do here is different than tech support scams (please do not bait them if they have your real life information), I'm sure you will find many different Advance Fee fraudsters to make miserable.

If you need help, we are here for you.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
WayneKher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh trust me, these guys do not have anything even close to real information, they get stuff from fakenamegenerator.com or whatever random stuff i can come up with. The IRS guys usually use MG or WU, and often times ITunes gift cards, which they claim is a government backed form of payment. I usually use FireRTC to make the calls so they don't even have a real phone number because i can set the caller id to be whatever i want. FireRTC even SUPPORTS scambaiting.

While I like the idea of 419, i also prefer the instant gratification of stringing them along for an hour before they figure out what's going on before cursing me out in Urdu usually.

Already i have two mugus in my inbox so let the fun begin.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WayneKher wrote:
i can set the caller id to be whatever i want.

Can you guarantee that these random caller id that you use don't actually belong to someone?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic