SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here DNS and that 'unusual focus' ain't all that unusual.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Some years ago (mostly 2013-2014 by filetimes of the reports), two of us (the other being Toomuchtime) were fighting a malware ring. We didn't know it was a malware ring, and I don't remember what name the malware was called, but we kept the Bimbom-Bump gang busy making their money mule sites hop from one hoster to another, until the gang was shut down for malware.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome DNS - there is a discussion thread in the fake bank forum that you can make posts and ask questions. Please do not post any information here in the open that will help the fake site makers hide their activities.
Posts in the main scambaiting forum are available to the public. Posts of a technical nature discussing sites should be behind a login such as the hints and tips and the Fake site forum.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome All.
Wookiecookie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after some careful consideration, I'd thought that perhaps it's time I stepped up my game and joined Eater for the benefits of having other more prolific baiters and experienced baiters around me to get my game on point. I've been a general phone prankster since the days when phones had rotary dials and spiral cords. I started young at pranking everyone and everything with voices, mayhem and general overall confusion and dumbness. That was back before caller ID and *69 that took the wind out of my sails a bit. But I'd found that telemarketers were perfect targets.
That's till I grew up abit and started feeling kinda bad. They work on commission and are genuiey trying to do a job. I put it down for a while till a few years ago when my wife applied to be a personal assistant to an older millionaire who lived in Ireland and offered to have her cash a money order.

I'd realised I had new targets available and began a part time hobby of finding scammers on Craigslist and when I'd happen to come across one, I'd let em have it.
I'm not the greatest but I've got some little experience. I'd love to take it to the next level and I see lots of great veteran baiters here that id love to learn from.

<<Snipped Personal Info - bware419ers>>I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and picking up some more tools to add to my tool belt and some techniques. I've been trying really hard lately to get my bait email out And about but seems kinda quiet on the western front.
Lemme know if you guys have the new lads shuttle still making trips. I'd like to get some mayhem started.

<<Snipped, too-bware>>
Wookiecookie
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Wookiecookie. Have a look around and see how this is a bit different from dealing with the situations you have in the past. I did take the liberty of removing some personal information from your post. We preach baiting in a safe manner with no info that could lead to your real life. These are criminals, after all.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Henri CLXIX
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,

Just registered mainly to have access to some baiting techniques. After reading a lot of helpful topics, I think I'm ready to try my first bait Twisted Evil

You surely realised that english is not my native language but as far as I understood the rules, it's not an issue when dealing with those lads.

I'll try to post my work if I struggle to get some tips or, hopefully on the contrary, I do better than expected.

Hope to do some hilarous stuff like you guys 😂
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Henri CLXIX

Best advice is to start straight baiting till you get a feel for how Lads think and react.

Go slowly, don't try to overwhelm Lads with too much information at once.
They don't care if you are a multi millionaire senile parapalegic until 5 or 6 emails in. All you need is "please explain your email" or "tell me more. I'm interested in your offer" as initial responses.

Get the Lad to believe in your story, which means putting up with their scripts until they start to actually read and reply.

Best of luck

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Henri CLXIX
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the hints Smile

I already chose my lad in the surplus section since I don't have any "friends" in my spam folders xD

Do I have to reply in the chosen one's topic to avoid multi-baiting him or just write him straight ahead ?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Welcome. Anything posted in Surplus is free game for any member so have fun and dive in.

If multiple Baiters prey on a Lad then it makes his life just that much more miserable.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
jlmstewart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I am new here and I just love this site with all the tips and tricks. I have Systemic Lupus and have a lot of down time during my flares to play with scammers. I especially love the Benin ones. I've been baiting them for a while before I found this great site and my longest so far is about three weeks without sending him much of anything. I like to negotiate their fees as low as possible before moving on by making up a need to buy the kid food ,pay the electric bill or get him medicine. My biggest drop is about 300 dollars. I currently have seven on my fishing lure. I thank you all for those wonderful tips and tricks and your great stories are truly entertaining.... and keep them coming! JLM
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey there. Sounds like you're having fun already. Smile

As a fellow newbie, I highly recommend getting a mentor to bounce your ideas off and stuff - you'll find the sign-up in the Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips thread.

Enjoy

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Naga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahoy! I'm Naga, and I've been an off and on lurker for a bit, finally decided to join.

I've actually done a little bit of straight baiting with some tech support scammers without really knowing what scambaiting is, and that was pretty fun (I actually had one of them try to confess his love to me when he found out I was giving him the runaround, which was weird).

I'm not much of an improv actor, though, so I think if I really get into this I'll go into email or text communications.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more about everyone's adventures and maybe having some of my own. Smile
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hi Naga. Enjoy, and best of luck with those adventures!

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
DropBear419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for a first post and to get involved.

So I have been lurking around here long enough just over a month reading mostly Eater University topics but have been keeping tabs on some of the ongoing baits being posted here.

I found out about 419eater through a well known scambaiting Youtube channel who mentioned Eater in one of their videos. But have this feeling I may have stumbled across the forum some time ago.

I have a couple of characters for baiting in development and may soon attempt a straight bait with the one that is nearly complete without a mentor as I don’t know if I could spare enough time for a mentor at this point but I should be able to in a month or so once some RL things settle down. So I may have a few questions later.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the asylum, enjoy your stay. Please ignore the cries of lad pain.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Bill Malone aka Sam's Br
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I stumbled upon this a week or so ago. I had been playing cat and mouse since the late 90's with these mugu mother @#$@#. I did not know you guys made a game out of it.

My problem is that I no longer get these emails. Any thoughts on how I can hook me some LAD's

Much appreciated

Father Bill Malone aka Sam's Brother from Cheers!!!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Fr. Bill Malone.
Looks like you might have chosen a long username and the last bit got cut off - please let me or any other moderator (green names) know if you would like to change it!

How to get emails?
We have a constantly updated Surplus forum here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
It's full of the latest scam messages - just pick one you like and reply as if you received the original.

You can also find many many more examples at our sister site Scamwarners.com, classified by type of scam.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Bill Malone aka Sam's Br
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure that I need a mentor..just someone to guide me on finding LAD's
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the surplus mail thread – just reply – they don’t even notice

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Never had one fail to respond yet ……

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

DuhtayWodes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's going on daddy? This is Duhtay Whodes, if you weeeeel bay-beh!

But yeah, all joking aside, I enjoy ScamBait Central's videos, looking forward to posting here.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Duhtay! Love your classic work.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
DuhtayWodes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much appreciated, daddy!
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. Just joined after enjoying reading the forum for a fair few years. Still hoping for the return of turdboi... Laughing
The Conversation
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

Loving all the information on the site, and I currently have one on the go. I will report back when done.

See you around the forums.

Peace.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic