SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems you are using your personal Facebook account to bait.

DO NOT use personal accounts to bait. Your Facebook says a crap ton about you, remember that these people are CRIMINALS.

Safe Baiting is something we stress a lot here for the safety of baiters.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
VeraLynn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed the unnecessary quote of the previous post. Welcome to Eater. Just think of this as a conversation. It makes it easier for everyone to read! - bware419ers

Thanks for the reply Smile These scammers try to friend me through Facebook. I don’t actively seek them out. I have my privacy settings locked down as tight as I can and I do not accept their friend requests—instead I private-message them questioning how they know me. They message back telling me how devastatingly beautiful I am (Not true—I’m a plain looking middle aged lady:D) I told one I work for the FBI Internet Crime Division (a lie) before I called him out as a scammer (then promptly blocked). I angrily unloaded on another one before blocking them (then worried myself sick that they might hack my account or something).
I have been getting a flurry of friend requests lately from obvious fake profiles (so obvious it’s laughable) and I don’t know why. I assume it’s because one of my Facebook friends (a known easy target for them) is involved in scammers and they peruse through his contacts...
I’m not on any dating sites. I’m happily married and use Facebook just for keeping in contact with old friends and sharing family pictures. These stupid scammers trying me is getting really old! Would love to fight back, (but safely)
The Madrigal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I'm a long - time fan of 419e, so finally i decided to try and contribute to global anti-lad effort. I've had lots of fun reading some of the Greatest hits here, and i do think that they were masterfully performed. So about 6 months ago, i got serious, hooked one lad and tried to use all that i have learned in practice. Safe to say, he is still hooked, so i believe i'm doing something right .Honestly, for years i worked in a place where wasting time was part of my job( No, not the scamming kind, it's worse - administrative kind Smile ), so naturally i learned some techniques. So far, i have read guidelines, instructions and tips, and , in my opinion, it's time for the real thing. Due to my RL job and obligations, i usually respond to lads in 3-5 days period.

Next, it might be interesting to say that i come from Eastern Europe (as well as my alter egos), and in that regard, Cyrillic comes as a great tool for many things(Id's, mtcn's, business cards, and other stuff). I'm fluent in Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, and understand Bulgarian, Macedonian, and Slovenian. English is not my native, so i excuse myself beforehand, for any grammar mistakes. I'll be glad to help and assist in any matters that concern said languages, as well as the countries in which those languages are used.

Once again, i would like to express my gratitude to all 419E members for all your work, and i hope to become a contributing member in this community.

*P.S.
My apologies to admins and moderators if i make a technical mistake with posting, and forum manipulation, because i'm not really tech savvy when it comes to forums. I'll try my best to not to Smile

Kind regards
The Madrigal
Girljustwantstohavefun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! Thanks for the add! I became interested in Scambaiting after becoming involved with a scammer via my IG account. Let's just say I had a very fun 3 weeks and he wasted 3 thinking he was going to get some money 😂. I am looking forward to getting started.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater both of you, enjoy your stay.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard VeraLynn, The Madrigal and Girljustwantstohavefun!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been doing some light baiting for about a week. It's quite fun! I love sending large fake files, and linking to the Forever Loading Website to waste lots of their time!

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts x1428 x28 Whip Jack Boot
ModalityDevelopments
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I have been doing some baiting for the past month or so and I've decided to join the forums. I'm hoping to learn some new modalities that I can use to further annoy the lads.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm very impressed with the sheer amount of content on the forums. You guys should be proud!

Cheers!
VideoClown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Been away from baiting for many years, life kinda takes over y'know. Thought I'd see what lads are up to these days.

I used to be on TSB back in the day and then on TSBs when everyone mass exodused out of that site.

My longest bait was with some mugu who had a fake bank website. I took it down 14 times over the course of a year and handed over 2 of his bank accounts to LE.

I also had the pleasure of playing a small role in the legendary 3 year Henry John (Dong) bait back in 2010/2011 over on TSB. I have some pics somewhere of dey fool with the letter and photo I sent him.

It seems that TSBs site no longer exists, which is a shame, just wondering if anyone here was on there?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mickey_M
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

That's all i can say Razz
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now. ::dusting off things:: Hello. Give me a bit to get situated and tell the lads their fake crap is on my radar. (eh, let them be surprised) Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home, Fae!!! Very Happy I hope you're back to stay. This place just hasn't been the same without you these past months.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am back, Juan, and thank you. I've missed you all. I am throwing flowers around, which is my 'smoke sceen' as the lads won't see though it.

Bring it. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
tabilim88
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I'm a new scam baiter located in Malaysia. I started baiting and trolling email scammers since yesterday.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome / welcome back everyone!

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
HurricaneSYG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post been out for a while. Im here. Im new. Im raring to go.
spoopyqumpa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Im new, i read about this website on reddit and just finished finals... how do i get started? im a little lost!
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@spoopyqumpa
Welcome! I presume you saw it on the Ask Reddit "internet rabbithole" post?
<Link Removed - bware419ers>
If you want to get started, set up an email account which isn't linked to your RL info in any way, and either send emails to scam emails in Surplus Scam Letters, or sign up for something like Mugu Guestbook (http://muguguestbook.com/). If you need inspiration for what to do, simply read baits in this forum (for ongoing stuff), Publish Your Work, or Greatest Hits (I recommend reading the Mr. Humphere/Sister Mary bait-hilarious!). If you need help and have questions, ask away in Helps and Hints. Sign up for a mentor if you haven't already, and remember, have fun and bait safely! This means don't direct lads here and gloat about how you are a baiter, don't call them on your personal cell phone or anything like that, and don't do anything stupid.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
KakaoNib
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, everyone

New here. Haven't got much to say other than I've been reading through this site for a while and I've decided I wanted to try my hand a bit and have some fun with this. Just a question. Is it worth making a new email for each separate bait or is that something not needed?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

If you mean an email address, you should have one per character, plus one for reporting fake sites and one for a catcher (you can look in Surplus instead of having a catcher). If you mean an email message, there are sometimes hundreds in a bait.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
scambaiter1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I've been around since november and I already really like this sight! It's so much fun and I can't wait to scam more!

I forgot my username....
Macoco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m having fun reading about your adventures with these goons. Learning the trade is the other point, so someday I may be in too. Cheers.
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scambaiter1234 Welcome to eater. If you remember the username or email you were using before, please send a private message (click on Messages on the top menu) to any moderator. Otherwise, you are free to just continue under your current username.

@Macoco Welcome to eater.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic