SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hunk O' Ham!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luby ran away from the old folk's home and is ready for some action. Naturally, she went straight to FMF and caught herself a Hunk O' Ham.

Who needs bacon when you can have ham? Ray O. Ham, that is...

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/honestyman44

Quote:
Thank You so Much to hear from You. I Gussed its been awhile i came to check My email and i will Love to get to know You More and see where Its take Us. what do You do for work and do you live alone in House or Apartment. and let me Know if You have a yahoo messenger so that we can chat there and see each other on cam and see where its take us if you don't Mind,Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Good Morning and how are you doing dear,I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you, but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream,May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset but always cheer coz You are the 1 who can make people smile for years,You are the reason why happiness meets me every morning. When I wake up a thought of you pops up without a warning. Then you are always on my mind from morning until night. Get up my Dear friend my heart says your day is going to be alright.

Good Morning.

Raymond.

Quote:
This morning I sent the sweetest voice of birds to wake you.I sent the warmth of this morning to reach your heart too.I'm doing it because you are the loveliest person I have met,A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny.It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.Good Morning..

Well Ray, ain't you just a sweetheart? Thank you for making my old heart sing this morning.

Quote:
Thank You so Much to hear from You Am very happy and i want us to get to date will you Like that to happen ..?

Hey there Ray,

I'd like that right much! I ain't dated in many years. Heck I ain't even been with anurther man since my Ernie died. Its been lonely and I'm ready to be happy agin.

Love
Luby

Quote:
Thank You so Much to hear from you , Am so sorry i have been busy with work that why you dont get a mail from me okay am sorry that why i wished you have yahoo Instant messeger so that we can talk there each and anything hope you understand.

Hey there,

How you doing? I'm right much glad you ain't changed your mind none! I been looking forward to hearing from you. Can't you use the chat thingy here? Ain't it the same thing? And if you's busy at work to email then how's you gonna find time to chatt me up deary? You needs to see that I'm an old woman and I don't know much about no computers. I know I like you though and I reckon I look forward to your mails right much!

Love
Luby

Quote:
Thank You so Much and How are You Oh yes. i know when i get busy at work. but if its on yahoo Instant messenger i will get Much time for you to talk to you oh yes i know You are a Old woman and you dont know much about computer i hope you know we not coming here to learn about Computer we Just here to find interested in both to see where its take Us i Hope you understand me. so what work do you do and do you live alone in House or Apartment? Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear Ray,

I am just fine thank you. You seems like a right nice man. I am retired. I was a Sunday school teacher for near about 35 years before I got forced to retire. What job is it you do? Did you tell me already? I ain't got much of a memory no more so I'm sorry if'n you did. Lets see, I own my own home free and clear. My late husband Ernie, God rest his sole, made sure I be taken care of if anything happened to him. Thank the good Lord too!

You sure are a funny man. Of coarse I know we ain't here for no computer lessons. Now you making me laugh. Feels right good it does. You couldn't teach me no how. I never could learn these things. My neighbor Thelma is who done got me set up with this electroinc mail.

Quote:
I'm Raymond O. Ham .I'm Originally from washington Dc U.S ,by right now in Syria, Am a Medical {Doctor} a General Surgeon and having a contract with the US Navy in syria. Am 54 by age,i have 2 sons,and they Andrew and Philip,their 12 and 14 in age they means the world to me, but they don't live with me due to the nature of my job. they live's with their grand Mother in Brooklyn i really don't like that but i promise to get settle down when i get the Contract am fighting for months now, after then start a Big Business with any Woman i will spend the rest of my life with......I am Widowed. I lost my Wife due to Anna delivering last 4 years back right now im here in Search for a serious woman for a better relationship leading to marriage, a Man i can call my own, a Man that will always be there for me, Good and Bad times to a very nice Man that's down to earth, good sense of humor, honest, sincere, open minded, God Fearing,loving ,caring,that loves kids so much and can do any thing to make them happy coz i love my children so much and i want that man to take my children as his own children....I like traveling, cooking, reading, love meeting good people...I hope You are okay will with you and can i asked you if you can get yahoo Instant messenger so that we chat there and get to see each other on cam or war do you thin, hear to hear form you soon.

Dear Ray,

I'm right sorry to hear you lost your wife like that. Your boys must miss they mama something terrible. And you's a doctor too and won't nothing you could do to save her? Well that's a shame, it is.

What you doing over in Syria? I heard on the news it's dangerous as all get out over there right now! You be careful, you hear?

Sugar, you ok with me being right much older than you? I ain't never been romanced by a younger man before. I do think you's handsome though.

Quote:
Thank You so much dear to hear from you. i will Love to meet you one day for you to see how serious i am and how i want to have someone to make us happy for the rest of our life someone to take caremof my son and also to make them laugh all day and night Just to take the place of their late Mom Place..I hope You dont mind for us to be in a relationship. You Know age is just a number and we can over come it and work this work and see where its take Us.

Dear Ray,

Well I say I'd right much like to be in a relationship, long as we get along and all that. Far as taking the place of your boys mama, I say yes. Ain't right for a man to be raising children. No harm meant but you just ain't bred to do it. Like you ain't bred to teach or do housework. Just how womenfolk ain't bred to be preachers. You know they's a Baptist church down in Atlanta that I saw has a woman preacher? Ain't that something? Anyhow I reckon age ain't got nothing to do with being happy. You could be 10 years older then me and we could share all kinds of things like birth months and our eyes could be just as bad. Or I suppose we could both like to read. You like to read Ray?

Well I reckon I ought to get myself to bed. You think about what I done said. I right much like seeing your mail so maybe I will see something soon.

Love
Luby

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he wants what?

Quote:
Hoping to meet the right guy to share the rest of my life with.

Quote:
like to cock and preferably have a profession..

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing I missed that first one but I don't really read most of what they send. I do like it when they like to cock. It gives me something to talk about. My Koko lad loves cocking and we went on about it in great detail.

The last line of Ray's profile stood out to me: "I believe that "love is a smell.." Shocked

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brings back memories of a chat that went rather wrong rather early when the Lad forgot that he wasn't playing a female orphan...

Lad: my late father dr OPOMPONI has amout of 12million sa dalla in I,C,B BANK so he told me that there is a barister behiend it so after the ded of my late father i call the barister n ask him n he said that it is true so i told him that i want to change the nam into my hosbans name n for now i dont have hosban in hana here ok so i want to tell u if u can marry me
Mal: Say again?????
Lad: i said my late fathere have 12million us dalla in I C B BANK but for now that he is dead i want to change his name into my hosbans name
Mal: But you're a man!!!!!!
Lad: and for GHANA here to am not haven any man here
Mal: Gay rights are all well and good, but I'm not that way. I'd like to help you get your money cleaned, but I have my limits.
Lad: so r u going to help me
Lad: try ur best for me plz
Mal: Not if marriage is part of the deal.
Lad: have u marry
Mal: No. But that's not the point.
Lad: yes u can help me bcz the money will transfere into ur name ok\
Mal: But first it has to be cleaned, right?
Lad: yes
Mal: Fine. I understand why you want to leave Ghana. You have no rights there.
Lad: try ur best for me so that i will travel to ur place to live life with u ok
Mal: I don't know about that. You can make your own life with your own kind. I'm not ready to be your father and I am DEFINITELY not going to be your husband!!!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohhh... I would have had sooo much fun with him!!!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you're doing great with this one, GTMama... I can't wait to see more of this!

FWIW, here are some highlights of my gender-confused Lad.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1661166&highlight=husband#1661166

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks for the funny read! Laughing Husband, er... Daddy. Coca Cola does amazing things!

Quote:
Thank you so much to hear from You. Am very Glad to come across a mail from you and am very happy to have your email and i have been thinking so much about you before i got your mail and been missing you so much, i wished you can get yahoo account so that you talk to my son . for you to see them on cam . right now their with their grand mom in Brooklyn i wish you can get on yahoo chat so that you talk to them and you see how cool and great they are hope to hear from you soon because i have told them alot about you and they are ready to meet you and talk to you soon

Ray

Dear Ray,

I'm right much upset I ain't been hearing from you. Ain't you getting my mail? You told your boy's grandma about me? How she feel about you being with a woman whose darn near about her age? She ain't gonna think I'm trying to replace her is she? I don't want no woman getting mad at me. That ain't my intention. I just need a man to take away my loneliness. You understand?

I'm sorry about that yahoo thing but I think I done explained it to you. As for a camera I ain't got one. Least I don't think so. I need to get my friend back over here to answer me some questions.

I been missing you Ray.

Love
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic