SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MARY CLIFFORD! (still 19 and hot 30 years later)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I wrote a rambling long post which timed out and was lost...and you're probably better off for it, I am pretty damn hammered this evening...

I did some cold emails using random spam from RL accounts and HELLO Mary Clifford...

Mary Clifford is one of my all my favs, older than the internet itself, WAY back into the less than groovy 1980's BBS....I'm just FLOORED they still using this, 30 years later, she's STILL 19 and lookin' for love.

It's so tempting, you've got to be an extra stupid Nigerian Prince to try to impersonate Mary Clifford cause that's my girl, we got history.

I'm undecided on the reply, drunk at the moment as I am....it's nice to see a familiar face, yet I know where this road leads...generally to a safari and ranting emails about what a dick i am...so a travelling we shall go? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I hope she packs some clean undies cause mine are soiled already.

BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologizes for the drunken exuberance! I couldn't help but laugh at the return of Mary...

But this one pisses me off in a visceral way, now "she" is sending pics of local girl to me, I don't know the girl in the pics personally, but I recognize some of the locations the pics were taken. I don't know why that should make a difference, but it does, it just deeply pisses me off.

The grammar and the script point to western Africa, if the scam had a local origin I would drop it for safety. It's just stolen FB pics of a local girl.

Emotionally, I know I should drop this one, but "she" claims to be struggling college student in Iowa...so the money request request should be interesting, I'm rather hoping for a US bank account...I'll take it as far as money request then see how I feel about continuing it. But right now I'm pretty pissed off and that's not a good place to baiting from.

BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm confused...it seems my lad isn't even trying, the messages I'm getting seem very quickly jotted down and rather brief...the request finally arrived, simply to send money to some guy in Iowa and send "Mary" the MTCN. Didn't even say how MUCH I should send!

What's an MTCN? Smile

No seriously, No instruction on how to make the payment, just a name and city, "send me the MTCN." No mention that I have to go to Western Union to pay the money. ahahahahahahaahahahaha.

I've researched the scripts, found identical copies elsewhere, I already have all the pics, even the ones the lad hasn't sent me yet, I get texts instead voice messages and it seems until recently the name and city of the money guy were part of a real bank account, obvious the account is closed, could he be having trouble adjusting his script without the bank account? I dunno, but it's funny.

Clearly time for a very long, very compressed, scatter brained reply with no punctuation or capital letters.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might help if you posted some of the messages.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the messages are very NSFW ...I just thought it was interesting to note the money request was simply "send me the MTCN", but it never mentions WU, none of the previous conversations mention WU and "Mary" never mentions how much to send...seems like an odd leap to take, feels rushed. That's why my reply today is much longer, much more difficult to read, mixing money details in with "first date questions" and out pouring of "love." If my lad really is too busy to send me full details of what I should do next, then I'm more than happy to consume more of his time with long rambling emails.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does say how much and about Western Union, tell him that you have a friend who can access the MTCN (the "Marine Tactical Communications Network" - but don't explain that) and you've sent the details.

He'll demand the MTCN; tell him the code is 911-666-633 (or whatever) and he'll explode, telling you the number has ten digits, and you say no, your friend checked, the MTCN code is nine digits...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's an alleged network, perhaps send the digits as dotted quads?

eg.,

Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile good idea, too bad I didn't see this before my reply.

I went with "I don't know what the hell an MTCN is, but I sent a box of expensive gifts to UPC (united package carriers) store near your house (in Iowa) all you gotta do is walk a couple blocks over and pick it up."

This of course, is an impossible task, the company doesn't exist even if she could hop a flight from nigeria to get there...I was feeling needy for some attention, she only emails me about every other day, only sent one text, surely this should force an interesting turn in the relationship.

This morning she is angry with me about the box of gifts (expensive cell phone w/$500 in minutes and a leather jock strap), now demanding "western union" and that I get the box back. No explanation why she can't pick up the box...very odd.

Sounds like time for a slap, I did put so much thought and money into the box of gifts after all, you can't be mad at me for that Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic