SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Typical profile of a West African romance Lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not know much about love-baiting, although I've been playing around a little with some ladd-ies. It seems that the ones in West Africa (as opposed to Russia/Philippines, etc.) are not that bright and/or are very inexperienced. Anyone have some insight into how the hierarchy works on this? How does one get pigeoned into love-lad work? Seems like that's where they put the dim bulbs...

//I am not talking about the more sophisticated lonely-hearts scam artists. Just about the ones who hit people up on skype, ask for money immediately, etc.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a mixed experience with them. The FMF/Mingle lads seem a bit pushy and somewhat dim, tho I don't take that for granted until they prove their intellectual deficits. Even then, I figure they could pass me along at some point to another lad who has a better noggin, and then the game is over.

I've had luck with some more sophisticated lads (Nigeria confirmed) on Match.com but they aren't as easy to contact with a fake, non-paid account. One of the lads I baited there was downright sophisticated in his English skills, and quick to point out minor inconsistencies. He was a good sparring partner, because I couldn't let down my guard like I can with some of my current baits.

So.... not sure that helps, but I do notice a lot of them give university addresses for the WU office, and I assume they are college age, and perhaps students (particularly based on the hours they keep.)

Curious to her what others have to say...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
It seems that the ones in West Africa (as opposed to Russia/Philippines, etc.) are not that bright and/or are very inexperienced. Anyone have some insight into how the hierarchy works on this? How does one get pigeoned into love-lad work? Seems like that's where they put the dim bulbs...

As with any type of job (I HATE when they call it that!) you're going to have the real idiots and the people that are more successful. I think we've all seen that love lad methods seem pretty stupid but sadly they are very successful.

It is true that their methods seem ridiculous to us; falling in love immediately, calling you husband or wife right away, calling your kids theirs, wanting to get married right away, etc., however, IMO this is done by design. I think of it as a filtering process. If I were on a dating site in RL and some guy started talking to me and in his second email he called me his wife or soul mate and said he wanted me to have his babies, I'd be weirded out and tell him to get lost. They know this. Surely they don't truly believe that all women or men are going to fall for that BS, so why say it? I think they do it to find the weak and vulnerable victims AND to filter out anyone wasting their time since some of them are on to us now(at FMF).

Let's say they ask if you would marry them on the third email. Most people would recognize the red flag here and ask them if they're crazy or something along those lines. A vulnerable and needy person might think 'aww so sweet' and continue to be sucked in. If they get the first response, they're likely to drop the person since they seem to smart to be scammed. The second person however, is exactly what they're looking for. So while the methods seem stupid and outrageous to us, I think they do it that way on purpose.

Many lads that do other types of scams will also do romance scams. It's my understanding that it is also popular with the college aged lads. I think the reason it is chosen is simple. The victim pool is huge and the scam is easier. They aren't having to blindly send out thousands of emails hoping for a few positive returns. They sign up at dating sites, especially those for elderly people and people with disabilities. In other words, vulnerable people. Playing on someone's emotions is a lot easier then playing on someone's greed.

As for the skype & Facebook lads that ask for money right away, I think they do it simply because it works. Victims must be paying them or they wouldn't do it. They get online, hit as many people as they can, as quickly as they can and get a few victims that will pay.

When it comes to FMF, I think you generally will come across four types of lads there. One is the complete idiot who has to be scamming for the first time. He will be pushy, rude & demanding from the onset. Enough to scare any real person away. The second is the catcher lad(maybe even a kid.) He will go through his scripts and speak broken English when needed but you can usually tell when you've been passed on to a more educated lad. You know that he's working with a gang and an oga. The third is smarter. He works alone and doesn't rely on scripts. My Pig$ lad is one of these. He's still a small boi but not as dumb as type 1. Then there is the rare #4 who has their shit together. Enough so that when you first bait them you initially question if you're talking to a lad or an ITP. They are more clever and patient and can wait months before asking for money. FMF is full of idiots but not all of them are.

So... All of that being said, don't underestimate them! Wink

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd agree on the Skype lads. They really don't have a clue when you're taking the piss out of them and default to saying ok to anything that they don't understand.

But as GT says, it must work for them or they wouldn't bother. You only need to find 1 person naive enough to believe that attractive young women really do randomly chat people up on Skype and pay the $100 for them to buy a Web cam.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a silly question.....I thought Skype was a webcam chat facility, meaning if you don't log in via your cam then you cannot access the chat..?

Or have I gotten the wrong end of the stick...? Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skype also has IM, so you can have IM chats without any need to take calls from them.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ kitty la gore, I've been on Match.com in RL and never been hit by a scammer on there. Is your Match a US version? I don't mind paying to get a challenging lad.

GT Mama wrote

Quote:
Then there is the rare #4 who has their shit together. Enough so that when you first bait them you initially question if you're talking to a lad or an ITP. They are more clever and patient and can wait months before asking for money

I can confirm that, my scammer wrote better English then some English people, and this was on IM, so he didn't have time to think about it. I also thing he had another computer or I Pad by his side as he was able to answer any UK based question immediately. Certainly very different to any of my current lads.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run into lads on Match.com. Few but they're there. They are never from your geographic area, are usually using a cheap or free 3 day trial and hit new profiles which are "featured".

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@tigerlily I was on match last Sept - Nov and I was contacted by lads but didn't realize it at the time. I started baiting in November with a FB lad, but in February I went through the match emails I had received with my "new eyes", and saw two lads in the batch. They sent me short notes asking me to txt them, which I would never have done in RL. I let my real match profile lapse & am using a fake one now to find the lads there.

I won't post the specifics here, but there are some searches you can do to find the lads fairly easily. I check in a few times a week & find about 10 new scammer profiles each time. I look for the ones who post their email cryptically since I don't have a paid account that can contact them directly.

I would like to say, for the record, that all of you are a much more fun and gratifying group to hang out with on a Friday night than any of the dates I had on Match. Just sayin'.... Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic