SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Magas needed (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google doesn't lie...they are mistaken....often.

ETA - why do my posts keep being number one on the next page? Confused

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I have a theory, and it's further proof that your post count thingie is stuck.
Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some "good baiter/bad baiter" treatment. the lad really needed to hand-write his report, but was negligent:

The banker to the lad:

Quote:
To whom it may concern:

I am highly satisfied with the industry and attention to detail you have shown in constructing this well-written complaint. I am far from being a legal expert, but I sincerely believe that this masterpiece will send Mr. Jones to his highly deserved incarceration. Mr. Lawyer has informed me, however, that the verisimilitude would be greatly enhanced if you produced it entirely in long-hand. This will help the legal investigators easily verify that this information has not been forged by terrorists or fraudsters.

I look forward to the continuation of your already highly exemplary work.

The lawyer to the banker:
Quote:
My professional advice to you is to stop all dealings with the terrorist Smith. As you know, for legal reasons the complaint must be hand written, but the terrorist Smith obviously did not do this on purpose. I mean, could he really be that stupid? This is an obvious attempt by Smith to take the heat off of himself. I am afraid that if you continue your association with Smith you will be labeled a terrorist by association.

The banker replies, cc:ing the lad with a copy of both messages:
Quote:
You know that I do value your legal advice to the utmost. While I do agree that a hand written testimony would definitely lead to the arrest and conviction of Mr. Jones, I am not entirely convinced that Mr. Smith is a terrorist. He did properly fill out a legal affidavit and I think you'll agree that the red seal on the attached document is indubitable evidence of his innocence.

The lad:
Quote:
i got your mail, i am not a terrorist and i will never be okay. i am ready any time to come over to The state to testify against criminal jones in Court. I WANT YOU TO INSTRUCT MR. LAWYER TO IMMEDIATELY GET JONES ARRESTED OKAY.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

The lawyer to the banker:
Quote:
Seeing as how the fool Smith is not interested in talking with me, I am hoping you can pass this message on to him. Yes, the document the idiot Smith sent you appears to be legitimate, however in order to get Jones arrested we need the complaint WRITTEN OUT BY HAND! I do not make the rules, I only enforce them, and what Smith sent is not enough to get Jones arrested. Kindly pass these requirements on to Smith.

The banker to the lad, making sure to attach the above message:
Quote:
To whom it may concern:

Firstly, allow me to apologize once again for the vulgar, caustic nature of Mr. Penfold's messages. Rest assured that these very qualities, though abhorrent to cultured individuals such as you and I, serve as highly effective tools in the courtroom setting. I do not believe that he has ever been defeated in that venue.

Please understand, though, that another reason he does not lose is that he does his utmost to ensure that every piece of evidence is prepared in such a manner as to accord him the strongest advantage. When I prepared my own affidavit, I found it highly distasteful to write out all ten pages in longhand, but I implicitly trusted Mr. Penfold's judgment. While he may be lacking in the finer diplomatic skills, his knowledge of legal matters is unimpeachable. Please give him as much assistance as you can render.

The lad's response is terse:
Quote:
0kay thanks for your understanding.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile the new victim, young Millie continues to apply for her loan:

Quote:
This is SOOO exciting! How much do you think I should borrow? Do I have to give you the title to my parent's house? (Just kidding! I am on my own now. I live in an apartment with my roommate. I can't give you the title to their house lol.)

But I need to give you something, don't I? How much do you lend out?

Quote:
we give out loan ranging from $1,000 to 10million USD, @3% interest rate
i want you o fill out the loan form with the loan amount that can help you start what every thing you wish to start okay.

act fast so that we can processed your loan as fast as we can okay

Quote:
I don't know how much it will take to open up a boutique? Do you think fifty thousand dollars would be enough? Maybe I should borrow a hundred thousand. I'm SOOO confused. I wish you could give me some help here. Cat said you knew a lot about finances.

Quote:
I got your mail i want you to understand that $100,000 should be enough so that you can also put so things in order okay.

for the last time fill the loan form and get back to us okay

(I wonder if he takes that same impatient tone with real victims.)
Quote:
How are you doing today? Do you have a wife? What kind of dresses does she like? I SOO want to make sure I have the best brands possible. I'm thinking I should have some tank top dresses but omg it gets so cold up here in Montana. Maybe I should stock something warmer. What do you think? I wonder if I will be able to afford some jewelry or if I should just stick to skirts and blouses and dresses. How about a nice jumpsuit? Do you think they would sell? OMG Robert! I am so excited. I've wanted to open up a new boutique for so long and now I can. You are so GREAT, Robert!! I wish there were more people like you in this world.

(And she filled out the form.)

He immediately came back with the blablabla terms and condition and asked for more information needed for the loan bank deposit. He stuck on a phrase at the end, which kind of clashed with the semi-professional tone of the rest of the message:

Quote:
NOTE: that the company customer care need you identity card okay

I'll reply sometime today. I'm pretty sure that my character doesn't have a scanner.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually protract these over several days, but I wanted our lad to be particularly angry with this criminal Jones. So the dollar chop proceeded at a fairly rapid pace yesterday.

In response to the terms and conditions, Millie had this to say:

Quote:

OMG. This is SOOO confusing. Opening up a new business is harder than I thought. But I can do it! If you can do it, then I can to lol. You never did say if you were married. It's okay if you aren't. Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? lol jk. I don't think you are gay, but if you are there's nothing wrong with that. I bet you are kind of cute. What do you look like? lol I know. Enough of the chitchat. You don't seem very talkative. I guess you are all business. That kind of turns me on, too. But eventually, I think you'll open up. Here is my information:

Yadda yadda yadda

Do you have an office close by? I could just drive there and show you my ID. Maybe I could meet you in person! I'm so EXCITED, Robert!!!

No ID? No problem:

Quote:
I am so glad to inform you that your loan has be approved for you, the holding thing holding your loan now. Is the insurance fee of your loan which will cost you $520 once this payment is made your loan will be deposited straight to your bank Account.
NOTE: WItHOUT THIS FEE WILL CANNOT TRANSFER YOUR LOAN.

Let me know if you are ready to make this payment okay.

Quote:

I'm so GLAD!!! I was worried because I'm so young and most places won't give me a loan, but I bet you pulled some strings for me, didn't you? Your so SWEET!!! If you were here, I'd give you a big fat kiss right now. LOL. No, silly, not on the lips. Just on the cheeks. I barely know you. My daddy gave me some money before I left the house to help me out while I get on my feet. He'd be so PROUD of me for borrowing all this money. So I can pay the insurance fee. But, oh my, you silly man. You didn't tell me where your office is. How can I pay you? LOL. You are a sweet man, but kind of scatter brained too. Maybe you just met a nice girl? And she has your brains tied up? Hee hee. I can't wait to meet you.

I guess she won't get to meet him:

Quote:
So i want you to know that everything has already been put in place to
ensure you get your loan fast ok but the only thing delaying your loan
transfer is just this payment of $520 for insurance fee ok.
so i want you to act fast in sending it.so that we can get this transaction done fast for you ok
so below are the information that you are to use in sending the $520 payment via western union ok...

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME: POSSIBLY REAL SCAMMER NAME

AMOUNT TO BE SENT:$520

TEXT QUESTION:AIM?

TEXT ANSWER: HELP

NOTE: that as soon as you are done in making the payment, kindly get back fast with the information .

SENDER NAME:
ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)
Note:Once
you make the payment and the payment is been confirmed your loan will
be transferred to you with the 2-3hours after your payment has been
confirm ok you are to send the pick up info

Quote:
That is AWESOME! I've never been to Nigeria. But I guess I won't be meeting you any time soon. Sad Surprised( Sad. What is is like there? I bet the winters aren't so cold there like here in Montana. Have you ever been to Montana. It's ok I guess if you like cows and stuff. I think it would be so COOL if you came here and helped me set up my shop. I bet you'd be good at it. I'll go to the Western Union right now. I don't even have to drive. It's SOOO close. I can walk. LOL but I can walk just about everywhere in this town. I'm not sure how Western Union works, but I bet they'll help me. People in this town are nice even though some people like to joke and call it BFE, which means "butt-fucked Egypt" lol.

And... about an hour later, Millie gives him the good news:

Quote:

I went to the Western Union office and the guy there was so COOL! I've seen him before and admired him from a distance and it was SOOO cool to finally meet him. He's got the most INTENSE eyes. You wouldn't believe it, Robert. And his dark hair is slicked back with lots of grease like he's a mafia gangster lol. It's kind of funny but its kind of sexy, too. And it was so AWESOME to finally talk to him. He complimented my curly hair and his hands touched my shoulders when I filled out the forms. I could tell he wanted to touch my boobs and I might have let him but he's a gentleman and I'm a good girl (mostly lol), And he knows SOOO much about how money gets transferred. Guess what, Robert! You were wrong. That silly junk about needing a transfer number or whatever? Well we don't need any of that! He said all that Scammer's Real Name needs is his ID. LOL. You can be silly sometimes. You never told me that. And he told me that "Aim?" and "Help" were bad text questions because they are so simple. He lowered his voice and told me a better one. He said "Do you suck dick?" and "yes" were better ones. I was shocked, but his playful smile just made me laugh and made me kind of warm and melty inside. It was almost like he was asking ME that question. I think I blushed. I didn't answer because I'm a good girl. Oh Robert. I wish you were as sociable as that guy at the Western Union. Anyway, you are probably tired of me talking on and on. Just tell Scammer that all he needs is an ID.

Hugs and kisses,

Later that night, the criminal Jones has something to say:
Quote:

hey knobgobbler

you are doing a great job. you round up the fools and i take their money. keep it up. id share, but youve been rude to me lately. also, you made a witch doctor put a curse on me. i guess he made me into an evil selfish bastard instead of the honest dude i used to be. sucks to be you. rhonda and i are going to buy some more blow tonight. well be thinking about you when we fuck like rabbits.

The lad seems eager to continue this partnership:

Quote:

Go to hell................. This is just the begining

The criminal Jones is eager as well:

Quote:

hey pussyboy

i hope there is more! i just got $520 from you today. like i said. keep up the good work!

(Edited to remove stray HTML end tag.)

Last edited by godbobdog on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad informs Millie that something might be wrong:
Quote:
i got your mail, have you send the money, tell the guy in western union to send the money properly scammername his an ID card he will use it here to pick up the payment.

all you need to do is to send the money via the information i sent to you if that western union office is not ready please go to another one to make the payment.

Note: after the payment you must send us the scan receipt of the payment.

Quote:
hope you did not drop the money? that gentle man jones in that western union is a criminal go and collect your money go to different western union office to make the payment. no western union demands for an id that jones is a chief, go collect the money now and arrest him.

Quote:
How are you doing have you collected the money from that criminal jones that guy in western union office.
NOTE NO WESTERN UNION DEMAND RECEIVER ID CARD OKAY.

collect the money go and meet Cat Stephen he will Accompany you to other western union office to make the payment so that we can transfer your loan to your bank Account okay.

Millie has this to say in response to all that:

Quote:

I don't know what you are trying to say, but this is what I am hearing: Either you or Scammer took the money and are blaming poor Lenny for your own criminal acts. I went back to the Western Union office and that nice charming Lenny gave me a nice hug and told me some FUN stories and gave me some ideas for my boutique. We chatted for awhile (and he has SUCH a charming smile) and he looked up the transaction on his computer. He told me that the money has already been taken. Now I don't want you to be calling him a criminal. He's nice and he's fun to be with. YOU, on the other hand, are kind of creepy. You did not care about my boutique or my dreams. You did not answer any of the questions I asked you about yourself. This is how sneaky people act, Robert, and I can see now that you are a sneaky person. I should have realized then that you are just a common thief. I don't know I let myself be fooled. I am SO embarrassed, Robert. I don't know how I will be able to tell my daddy that I was ripped off by a filthy, low life Nigerian Scammer. I want you to either give me my money back or give me the loan that you promised. I hate you, Robert!

NO hugs and kisses for you,

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Penfold quits the case. Email to William, with the lad "accidently" copied in:

William

Our families have been friends for decades, which makes it very difficult to say what I am about to say. You retained me in the Jones case, and I have made every effort to do my very best. You assured me that this Smith fellow was of high moral standing, and not a complete boob. I cannot waste my time any more on this affair, as it is clear to a blind man what is going on. Smith is playing you and is a terrorist. Don't try and tell me differently.

We could have put Jones behind bars in a fuck-me-up-the-ass prison, but obviously Smith and Jones are working together and I am afraid they have fooled you. I gave you my legal advice, which was to drop the matter and cease all communication with Smith. I think I will take that advice myself.

If you continue to pursue this matter, please be advised that you are not only a fool, but will be doing so without me. I am taking myself off this case. My blood pressure simply cannot stand dealing with Smith.

I sincerely hope you can bring Smith and Jones to justice, but at this point I doubt it can be done. The only way Jones could have been arrested was for Smith to write his complaint out by hand, and it is obvious that is not going to happen.

My love to the family

Obviously the lad now would like to be paid...

HELLO P3NFOLD

if you want to give up this case you must pay for my time as agreed, both of us we meet in COURT you will be charge legally.

Hope to hear from you.
Regards

He's going to take P3nfold to court? Really?

Hello Terrorist Smith. When I read your email I LOL'd, as the kids these days would say. You really think you want to tangle with me in court, you lazy prick? I think not. You have no legs to stand on. The agreement was for $500 an hour payable after the arrest and conviction of Jones. Jones has neither been convicted or even arrested, all due you to. I now understand why Jones told you to suck his duck.

Either get me what I demand in terms of the HAND WRITTEN STATEMENT or leave me the fuck alone.

Okay i will do just that immediately i have the hand written one but i thought i could not be readable that was while i have to type set it okay.

i will do just that shortly.

Being an imaginary lawyer is soooo much fun. No matter how much I insult this lad he keeps coming back for more. I was thinking that maybe we needed to bring on a "nice" lawyer, but his hatred of Jones and the dollars flashing in his eyes are more than enough to put up with P3nfold

Listen to me and listen carefully, you little crotch monkey. Thinking is not your strong suit. That is my job. Is your hand broken and you could not rewrite it? Do EXACTLY what I tell you to do and stop fucking around or leave me the fuck alone.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more reactions to Millie after getting chopped:
Quote:
i got your mail, i want you to go and meet the manager in that office to lay your champlain i did not receive any money jones is a criminal he took the money okay, to prove this tell him to give you the receipt of the payment, go and arrest him he is the one with your money, how can we pick it up without the MTCN NUMBER GROW UP MAN. be wise he stolen your money, okay.
if you still need your loan go to different western union office to make the payment. for more information ask Cat about jones the criminal. he work with Mr. Worthington in chase bank before he was fired due to his criminal act. go call the police on him to give you back your money.

followed by
Quote:

HELLO
i want you to know that its impossible for us to pick the payment without MTCN NUMBER OR THE PAYMENT RECEIPT ASK HIM THIS TWO THINGS THEN GO AND MEET THE MANAGER HE MUST BE ARRESTED, THAT IS THE WAY HE STOLEN MONEY FROM WORTHINGTON PLEASE BEWARE OF LENNY HE IS A TERRORIST AND A CRIMINAL.
send me the western union office address now. you better call the police on him now if you need back your money.

And he invents a new character, who sends this to our dollar chopper:

Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAKE BE CONCERN

WITH REGARDS TO YOUR CASE FILE FORWARDED TO CHAMBER, THIS IS TO INFORM
YOU Mr. LEONARD JONES THAT YOU ARE TO APPEAR IN COURT VERY SOON, IF
YOU ARE GUILTY YOU MUST GO TO JAIL AS STARTED BY THE HOMELAND SECURITY
DUE TO YOUR TERRORIST ACT WHICH IS AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION.

YOU HAVE ARE UNDER THE FEDERAL AUTHORITY NOW AS FAR AS THIS CASE IS CONCERNED.

SEE YOU IN COURT.

KIND REGARDS

BARR. HARRY PAUL

I hope his blood pressure isn't getting too high. Twisted Evil

(Edited to change an oddly spelled name which might yield a hit on a search.)

Last edited by godbobdog on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. My rancher character, a long time correspondent with the lad is going to send one of his hands, Miguel "Dirty" Sanchez down to town tomorrow. The lad rightfully fears another chop:
Quote:

please tell Sanchez to beware of Lenny or jones the one that work with Mr.Banker before that was fired, if he get western union and he demand receiver id card he should take the money from him immediately and go to different western union office that lenny or jones is criminal.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good news for young Millie:
Quote:
Hi there, Criminal!

I was so MAD, but now I feel better! Cat and I worked the evening shift together and I was PISSED at him and yelled when we were working because he told me you would lend me money and he was big LIAR. But the poor baby seemed so sad. He told me he was working for you but you never paid him and now he doesn't work for you anymore and he apologized and I could tell he meant it and he was ripped off too just like me and *giggle* he ASKED ME TO THE MOVIES!!! I could tell it was hard for him because he is SOOOO bashful lol but of course I said yes. The only movie playing was Transformers and it wasn't very romantic but I held his hand anyway. ICK It was sweaty. He was so nervous but he was so sweet at the same time so I didn't mind that he had sweaty hands. And I didn't mind so much that you ripped me off. You and Owede can keep your money. I think I may have found something better than money. Cat, that sweety, drove me outside of town and we looked at the stars and it was SOOO romantic. I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but he's too shy lol. He wants to do this tomorrow night and maybe he'll kiss me or lol maybe I'll kiss HIM!! I bet he'd like that. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. You never listen. You are just a creep and a crook and a no good guy. But maybe you'll learn to stop stealing from people and get a real job like that nice man Lenny.

Hugs and kisses, but not for YOU lol

The lad doesn't share in her rejoicing:

Quote:
i hope you are thinking about your own mistake how will go to bank pay in for some without collecting acknowledgment of the payment made.

if you made the payment send me the receipt for acknowledge the payment? i hope you went to school i so surprise that criminal jones was able to convince you collect your money without sending it.

Wake up man go and collect your money i swear TO Allah will did not receive any money. do you understand

if you write me again call criminal i will take legal charges against you, then you and criminal will provide the evidence of how i pink up the payment that you did not send me any thing thing about the payment.

If you don't go and meet the manager to inform him about your money that lenny stolen i will sow you to court for false accusation that i stolen your money, then you will provide evidence okay.

think up and get back to me

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent a death threat! I'm guessing this is a milestone of sorts as a baiter

Quote:
Enough is enough all of this you greedy soul you must die now, i will be working then you will be stealing my money.

i have be quiet enough you must die now...........

He attached a picture of a coffin.

I DO still need some magas. I'll have to be doing some real, actual paying work this week and won't have a lot of time to devote to this clown.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has no idea what to do, so he has resorted to sending death threats and threatening arrests. Of course, should he actually take the time to write out the complaint by hand the criminal Jones would be arrested, but apparently that is too much work for him.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been demanding to various characters that they call the police and have the dollar chopper arrested. This makes sense, but he is also demanding that someone send him a picture. I'm not planning to do anything of the sort, of course, but why would he make such a request?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Screw him and his demands. MY demand is that he writes out his complaint by hand, and until he does that he can suck my duck with his requests.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying like hell to wiggle out of it. If there's anyway that criminal Jones can get arrested without him doing any extra work, he'll jump on it.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's fake lawyer to the dollar chopper:
Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAKE BEEN CONCERN

IT WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE COURT KNOWS WERE YOU WORK, IN
THE SUPERMARKET WESTERN UNION.

YOU WILL BE SERVE A LETTER OF COURT ORDER SEE YOU IN JAIL TERRORIST LENNY

Lenny is not impressed. He forwards this message to the lad along with a note:
Quote:
hey lovemuffin

look how bad the lawyers are here in america. they get drunk and write angry emails at 2:30 in the morning because they are too stupid to just have me arrested. i have today off and im taking rhonda to the lake for some skinny dipping. sorry but you arent invited. feel free to take the day off though.

I'm imagining that he'll press hard for the magas to make their payments today.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes applies for a loan of $1.5M USD and is quickly approved.

Hello

you make the payment via western union, please not the one in the supermarket i will go to the next town to do that?

God Bless you

I think the lad is broke and paranoid. Nothing about a test question and answer, and nothing about the MTCN. Just something cryptic about not using the Western Union in the supermarket. Agnes is confused, but I'm sure that nice Lenny at the Western Union will fill explain how it all works.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! He's asking the same thing of Prudence. She needs to borrow $25,000 to pay for her husband's life saving operation. She couldn't afford the $400 "insurance fee", and tried to haggle him down to $200. He insisted on $300. She decided to count the change in her large jar and found $297.17. He said $250 would be fine. But go do a different Western Union than the one in the supermarket. But that's the only Western Union in town. He said something incomprehensible about " lenny he is the young man that is stealing customers money without delivery it okay."

Prudence was more confused than ever:

Quote:
Merciful Heavens! Life can be so hard. I don't think you know what you are asking. Lugging around that big bottle of change is just too difficult for my arthritis. I usually just give one of these nice children a grocery list and give them my food card and have them buy groceries for us. Surely one of them can go to the Western Union. Their young backs can carry the jar without any problem. And I don't know about this nonsense you keep telling me about this criminal in town. It sounds like a bunch of balderdash to me. Why can't I just send you a check or money order?

He came up with a solution, similar to what he has for Agnes:
Quote:
how are you doing? i want you to tell the young one to go to the next town after Geraldine, Montana to make the payment via western union.

then you will pay $220 so that he can use the other part for transportation, but if you go to one in the supermarket and we did not receive the fee its on your own part.

to avoid this i want you go to the next town to make the payment. since one of my customer money was stolen in that western union office in supermarket so all other customer now go to the next town to make the payment please.

He's very paranoid. Smile

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes sends the money

Hello Mr. Smith

I went by the bank and took 3020 from my account and went to the Western Union just like you told me to. I had never used Western Union before but the nice clerk Lenny made things so easy. You should be able to pick up the money any time. I did not realize that I had to pay to use the service but Lenny said that he has done business with you before and that you would pay the Western Union charges. Lenny said that I had to come up with a test question and answer to send to you so here it is

Test Question - What is 1 + 1?
Test answer - 2

Lenny also said that I was to tell you hello from him. He was such a sweet young man and really keen on you and your business.

Lad meltdown in 3....2......1.....

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we have meltdown!

HELLO

FOR CHRIST SAKE DID I ASK YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT YET? I JUST ONLY TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE USE OF THE WESTERN UNION IN THE SUPERMARKET THAT LENNY FOR CHRIST SAKE IS A SCAM, CRIMINAL, THIEF. HOW CAN SOMEONE MAKE PAYMENT WITHOUT A RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION AND ITS NEVER DONE ANY WHERE ITS THE SENDER THAT PAYS FOR THE CHARGES.

FOR CHRIST SAKE GO AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK.

followed 10 minutes later by

HAVE YOU COLLECTED THE MONEY FROM CRIMINAL LENNY OR CALL THE POLICE ON HIM, HE WAS THE ONE YOU SENT ME THE MAIL I FORWARDED TO YOU, (He forwarded Lenny's taunting email to Agnes)

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU OBEY

Followed six hoursten later by

Hello Agnes

What is this nonsense, what is 1+1 don't I give information to make the payment? For christ sake go and collect your money from LENNY I don't know him final.
Collect your money and get back to us.

God BLess you. I am a man of God working under PROPHET TB JOSHUA, I don't know lenny okay. (if he does not know Lenny, how does he know Lenny is a thief?)
Collect your money and get back to us okay.

GOD SHOW YOU FAVOUR, REMAIN BLESSED.

And the following to P3nfold the lawyer

Hello MR PENFOLD

How are you doing i will do just as you have instructed okay, please i am not a terrorist

He has also instructed Cat to go and take Agnes to the Western Union to get her money back, but there is no answer at the door. Out of curiosity, how badly does a dead body smell that has been sitting out for a week?

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ VERY bad

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI: Lenny's taunting letter read as follows:
Quote:
hi sweetheart

our partnership was very profitable today! as a celebration, im going to pay for rhonda to pierce both of her nipples. im trying to get her to pierce her clit, too. she doesnt want to, yet, but i think she will. hey! as a reward, i think you should buy yourself a piercing of your own. you should get your ballsack pierced. your boyfriend will love it. keep up the good work!

lenny

Are you saying he forwarded this to poor dear Mrs. Skinner?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The police will find that email pulled up on poor Agnes's computer, and yes, he did.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's handing out piggies left and right. He's begging the victims to take them. ANYTHING but Western Union!

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to the dollar chopper:

how are you doing today, there is good news, $10,000 is coming from Australia i want you to pick up the payment in United state before sending my percentage to me.

All i need from you now is your personal information
NAME:
YOUR IDENTITY CARD
please send me all this info so that i can forward it fast to my customer immediately, you are the insurance officer now, the attach copy of the receipt will be sent to your mail okay.

Hope to hear from you soon, the identity is very important due to amount of the money.

What he seems to really want is my ID. He's been trying to get a picture of the guy from various victims.

Does anyone know what he intends to accomplish with this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic