SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My cherry has been popped

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rattle his cage some more-he'll love you for it!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JC lurve dey ladies.. Cool

(Drive by Pug!)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ But usually only if they are blood relatives Shocked

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He still has a few "issues", but I advise people just to let him get on with it and then give them a damp cloth when he's finished.

Sorry... I didn't have the heart to get him fixed.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Or the want to... Wink

(hijack over...sorry Bloodaxe!)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm kinda scared now because I worry he's got something up his sleeve that I'm unaware of. He is so desperate for me to send him an image - any image - that he's suggested I pic my favorite of him and send it back to him. Uhhh --- I'm hooking up with my mentor to see what this means. This lad is far better at this than I am and I'm getting paranoid, perhaps needlessly? Ok, so here's the latest nonsense:

Quote:
Thanks baby i will take my time to read more on that.At the mean time you forgot to attach your pictures that i requested. Please would you kindly do that? Love you ma queen and wish you to help me!

Hey there Adamu - YOU send me some pics! I already sent one now it's your turn. And you don't have to read up on anything you don't want to read. Anything you're supposed to know....you will know. Universal law. What are you doing now? It's very early morning where you are at, right?

Quote:
haven't seen it yet please resend it. Yes very early over here but have to be up to talk with you my queen.I will send my pics soon but right my external hard drive that contains my pics won't connect with my system right now and am trying to figure it out. please be patient OK.

ok my darling ~ we can just wait until you get your hard drive fixed. It will give us more time to get to know each other. I meant to ask you - do you like to travel. I can tell you that when I travel, it's not fancy. But it's crazy fun. Youth hostels, street food, and authentic people.

He doesn't email me for a day so I nudge him....

Hello my King Isaac. I must tell you that I'm getting a sad on. You are not speaking the delirious words of love that you spoke yesterday and your emails are getting fewer in words. In fact, you've email me several times without calling me QUEEN and without poetry. I feel heartbroken. Is this because I'm a star seed and you're not interested in helping to spread love and aid???? Because if it is, then we need to say goodbye with our sad hearts and I might do something drastic if that happened. You must understand that I am who I am....just as you are. I accept the fact that you are a short man, 5'3" and love you for it. I accept the fact that I dont have a pic of you and don't love you for that. I accept the fact that you are so far away and am so-so about that. In return, you must accept me as I am and love me and let me be your QUEEN. What good is it to be a queen, if there is no king?

About the pics: I was thinking about your hard drive. That's probably the reason you can't access the picture I sent? I wish you were close to me. I have an old mac sitting her and would give it to you, but alas....you are far to far away right now. I guess I'll give it to you when you get here....if you ever decide to come. I'm anxiously awaiting your response on my QUEEN-NESS. Much love and may the stars shine down on you, bless you, and bring you everlasting mercy. The Risen Masters are watching. Smile

Your Wannabe-a QUEEN ~ Lacey of the Stars xox

PS: Please send me a poem? It makes me so very happy! And stop asking me for money in chat please?

Quote:
Glad to reply you my queen! Sorry i could have done this earlier but for my system. indeed meeting you is a blessing to me and am ready to be your king, marry you and treat you like a woman. cos you are the queen of my heart! i attached here some pics and a poem just as my queen requested. hope you will love them. love you and sorry about my funds poornes, your king!

....Along with a xtra long poem about my magnificence. I feel so very special!

Hello my king...my love Adamu

Tonsillectomy speaking, I think you are very handsome! Your should change your profile pic at mingle to one of these smiling pics instead of the angry frown you have going on there now. Just one thing wrong.....I'm not sure you really want to marry me and come to ths country. I'm not feeling your enthusiam anylonger in my root chakra! It's ok if you don't. You just need to tell me the truth so we don't waste each other's time, which is of the essence! I have been nothing but honest with you about what i'm looking for. It makes me feel like my bra is too tight and my breasts are being squeezed with pain of lost love. Thank you so much for the pics and the poem, but they haven't helped as my heart aching for your your arms around me. Tell me truly, do you really love me my Romeo?

I'm sorry about your system! Do you have things like x-lax2011 to help you where you are at? That's what I use when my system is acting up and causing every kind of blockage. Btw, I checked your star chart. I didn't have your time of birth to exactly pin-point the issues, but in general your stars are rising! Good news because this obviously means your abderian soul is going to get lucky!!! I hope it's with me, but definately something your money line is hard core. Look at your palm to confirm?

I'm currently planning a trip to Peru for September. The plan is to partake of ayahuasca in the Amazon jungle where new diminsions exist, then to visit various sites where the locals claim ufos are seen everyday and nite. This is the destination: Titicaca http://crillontours.com/index.php/en/ I would for you to come and see our ancient brothers with your own eyes! Do you have a current passport?

Please send me another of your thoughtful poems, but can this one be about bees licking the nector of the roses just as the stars lick our lives? I was trying to send you messages about this telepathically, but no success. Anyway, I would love that!

Love you my dear King Adamu as you are the original man ~ Your Queen, Lacey of the Stars xox

PS: Saving my pics for when your system is flowing properly again and you can actually look at the results. And please tell me about your family!!!! If we are to marry, your family will become my family and I will treat them well. Smile

PSS: Would you do me a favor? Please take this chakra test and send me the results? Thank you so much my sweet king http://www.chakrahealing.com/lp?sr=1&cid=search-us-exact-brand&aid=chakra-test&placement=&otag=[ch]&gclid=cjkkeqjw_todbrdv9tuvl7eatnebeiqa9qm5itl4zw_-q-03uos7halrltaz1hx9ao91e9tcdgkl_r7w_wcb

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Without you in my life
I'm just an old shoe. xoxox

Now, here's the kicker that has me paranoid - send him back a pic he sent to me? What am I missing here? He also signed up at the chakra site and took the test, forwarding the results to me. Apparently, the only thing working for him is his sex chakra.

Quote:
Subject: My lady I'm for REAL!
Hello my queen I'm excited you replied my mail and more importantly your comments about the pics i sent you. I will do just as you requested- changing my profile picture but i will only do that by your selection. So my queen, select the pic you feel the best.then i will go ahead and change to that. this is how you will do it: just email me the chosen pic and i will get it uploaded.And as to your doubt about whether i want to marry you or not, i want to emphatically say YES I DO WANT TO MARRY YOU AND COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND LIVE WITH YOU! This is from my heart and is the truth no games! My Juliet and my queen i love you for who you are and more than words can say.So my question for you is: are you truly ready to take me just as i am,to be your one and only? As for me i have made up my mind to settle down with you.Everything is now in your hands, whether you will want to marry me or not.
Now concerning your plans to travel to Peru, do you include me in it? cos i want to go with you. Though i do not have a passport now but we can still make arrangement for that as soon as possible.What do you think?

Is it the beauty of the flower,
Its honeyed sweets or fragrant power,
That first attracts the bee?
The blossom that our eye enchants,
He passes by for other plants,
Whose flowers we do not see.
Like trains of cars on tracks of plush
I hear the level bee
A jar across the flowers goes,
Their velvet masonry
His labor is a chant,
His idleness a tune;
Oh, for a bee's experience
Of clovers and of noon!

i will also forward you my chakra test result soon.

Guess what? i was able to fix my system and is working good. So you can please send those your beautiful pics. can't wait to have them.
A thousand kisses to you my queen, love you!

Thank you my king. Listen, this has to be quick because there is a bbq in my back yard. 4th of July and all that jazz - many people partying. About the pic in your profile, I don't really have a preference. You're cute no matter what - go with what you know and makes you feel good! If I had my preference I'd ask that you leave mingle, since that's what I feel like doing. But whatever I guess. Everything else I'll get back to you with when ppl leave. Stay sexy. ~Lacy

Quote:

my queen have fun but take care of yourself for me! Please don't forget to send your pictures am anxiously waiting! love you!

Quote:
My queen where are you, you are starving me, you haven't responded to my mail! What's happening, is everything alright? Please talk to me. I'm so lonely! I miss you! your King.

Hi sweet king ~ every one is gone now and we had a blast. my back yard is kinda set up for partying with multi-levels and lights and koolers of beer and other goodies -- it was just too much fun. I was wishing you were here with me. When it was over I was thinking that i should have taken some pics of the party for you, but i didn't think of it then. Wanted to send you some current pics (have lots of old pics with blonde hair) so i took some for you but need to upload from my phone and I'm on my besties computer. We went to Denny's for rotten waffles. Hope you like them - I'll send tomorrow.

Now about Peru....of course i'd like for you to come! I'm just worried about the passport situation. It takes a long time to get one in the usa and much money. How about your country? Also, u don't want a dead bot-fly stuck in your head do ya? So you need to remember that we'll be in the Amazon and u will have to have multiple innoculations before you even come to america, then more before we travel south? Hope you like needles! hahahah just kidding. So yeah...lots of preparations for you to make.

My love, your chakra is out of wack. You had several chakras that were weak and some were actually closed. This is very bad. You will need to start meditating, employing mindfullness. Please google that soon as you seem to be in deep shit. We can't have that! The one chakra that was in STRONG shape was your sex chakra. So I guess that's good news, eh? About settling down together: We must remember that we will never really know each other until we live together, right? What would happen if you came here, then once you got to know me you thought to yourself..."hey! she's just a bossy bitch!" and then you wanted to leave??? What would you do? Also, I forgot what kind of work you do - perhaps I could help find you a job before you even get here? Do you like working with animals???

Remember darling, if you woke up breathing, you have another chance and there is always Mary Poppins with that spoonfulla suga to help us on this merry journey called life. Please meditate on that and if you can, study some yoga poses? I'd love to see a pic of you in a nice inversion pose. Or you can just stand on your head but you must keep your body perfectly straight- that would help you sleep better and awaken your manholy. Yeah...send me a pic of a nice yoga headstand - it will be good practice for when you get here! I think it will help your weaknesses. What so amazing is that you have that wonderful strong sex drive but the rest of you is a train wreck! Holy cow....you are one sexy amazing man!

Oh yeah i forgot! ~~~~>Was disappointed that you forgot a poem to me in your last email since it's a romance requirement. I demand a poem like you demand a pic. Loved the honey bee poem btw. I mean that. So next email, could you send me a poem about your root chakra and don't forget a yoga pic? It would so please me! Hugs & Kisses ~ Lacey

PS: Off to the lake for jet skiing on this holiday! So nice to not work today! I'm sick of dog balls!

[i]I told him that I'm a vet tech specializing in neutering dogs. If I'm being paranoid about sending images, let me know. I just can't figure out why he'd want me to send him an image of him? I have one ready with love and kisses all over it, just don't know if he can somehow read it and gain access to my computer or something. NOT tech savvy. Also, I smell a female here but maybe that's just more paranoia.
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm kinda scared now because I worry he's got something up his sleeve that I'm unaware of. He is so desperate for me to send him an image - any image - that he's suggested I pic my favorite of him and send it back to him. Uhhh --- I'm hooking up with my mentor to see what this means. This lad is far better at this than I am and I'm getting paranoid, perhaps needlessly? Ok, so here's the latest nonsense:

Quote:
Thanks baby i will take my time to read more on that.At the mean time you forgot to attach your pictures that i requested. Please would you kindly do that? Love you ma queen and wish you to help me!

Hey there Adamu - YOU send me some pics! I already sent one now it's your turn. And you don't have to read up on anything you don't want to read. Anything you're supposed to know....you will know. Universal law. What are you doing now? It's very early morning where you are at, right?

Quote:
haven't seen it yet please resend it. Yes very early over here but have to be up to talk with you my queen.I will send my pics soon but right my external hard drive that contains my pics won't connect with my system right now and am trying to figure it out. please be patient OK.

ok my darling ~ we can just wait until you get your hard drive fixed. It will give us more time to get to know each other. I meant to ask you - do you like to travel. I can tell you that when I travel, it's not fancy. But it's crazy fun. Youth hostels, street food, and authentic people.

He doesn't email me for a day so I nudge him....

Hello my King Isaac. I must tell you that I'm getting a sad on. You are not speaking the delirious words of love that you spoke yesterday and your emails are getting fewer in words. In fact, you've email me several times without calling me QUEEN and without poetry. I feel heartbroken. Is this because I'm a star seed and you're not interested in helping to spread love and aid???? Because if it is, then we need to say goodbye with our sad hearts and I might do something drastic if that happened. You must understand that I am who I am....just as you are. I accept the fact that you are a short man, 5'3" and love you for it. I accept the fact that I dont have a pic of you and don't love you for that. I accept the fact that you are so far away and am so-so about that. In return, you must accept me as I am and love me and let me be your QUEEN. What good is it to be a queen, if there is no king?

About the pics: I was thinking about your hard drive. That's probably the reason you can't access the picture I sent? I wish you were close to me. I have an old mac sitting her and would give it to you, but alas....you are far to far away right now. I guess I'll give it to you when you get here....if you ever decide to come. I'm anxiously awaiting your response on my QUEEN-NESS. Much love and may the stars shine down on you, bless you, and bring you everlasting mercy. The Risen Masters are watching. Smile

Your Wannabe-a QUEEN ~ Lacey of the Stars xox

PS: Please send me a poem? It makes me so very happy! And stop asking me for money in chat please?

Quote:
Glad to reply you my queen! Sorry i could have done this earlier but for my system. indeed meeting you is a blessing to me and am ready to be your king, marry you and treat you like a woman. cos you are the queen of my heart! i attached here some pics and a poem just as my queen requested. hope you will love them. love you and sorry about my funds poornes, your king!

....Along with a xtra long poem about my magnificence. I feel so very special!

Hello my king...my love Adamu

Tonsillectomy speaking, I think you are very handsome! Your should change your profile pic at mingle to one of these smiling pics instead of the angry frown you have going on there now. Just one thing wrong.....I'm not sure you really want to marry me and come to ths country. I'm not feeling your enthusiam anylonger in my root chakra! It's ok if you don't. You just need to tell me the truth so we don't waste each other's time, which is of the essence! I have been nothing but honest with you about what i'm looking for. It makes me feel like my bra is too tight and my breasts are being squeezed with pain of lost love. Thank you so much for the pics and the poem, but they haven't helped as my heart aching for your your arms around me. Tell me truly, do you really love me my Romeo?

I'm sorry about your system! Do you have things like x-lax2011 to help you where you are at? That's what I use when my system is acting up and causing every kind of blockage. Btw, I checked your star chart. I didn't have your time of birth to exactly pin-point the issues, but in general your stars are rising! Good news because this obviously means your abderian soul is going to get lucky!!! I hope it's with me, but definately something your money line is hard core. Look at your palm to confirm?

I'm currently planning a trip to Peru for September. The plan is to partake of ayahuasca in the Amazon jungle where new diminsions exist, then to visit various sites where the locals claim ufos are seen everyday and nite. This is the destination: Titicaca http://crillontours.com/index.php/en/ I would for you to come and see our ancient brothers with your own eyes! Do you have a current passport?

Please send me another of your thoughtful poems, but can this one be about bees licking the nector of the roses just as the stars lick our lives? I was trying to send you messages about this telepathically, but no success. Anyway, I would love that!

Love you my dear King Adamu as you are the original man ~ Your Queen, Lacey of the Stars xox

PS: Saving my pics for when your system is flowing properly again and you can actually look at the results. And please tell me about your family!!!! If we are to marry, your family will become my family and I will treat them well. Smile

PSS: Would you do me a favor? Please take this chakra test and send me the results? Thank you so much my sweet king http://www.chakrahealing.com/lp?sr=1&cid=search-us-exact-brand&aid=chakra-test&placement=&otag=[ch]&gclid=cjkkeqjw_todbrdv9tuvl7eatnebeiqa9qm5itl4zw_-q-03uos7halrltaz1hx9ao91e9tcdgkl_r7w_wcb

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Without you in my life
I'm just an old shoe. xoxox

Now, here's the kicker that has me paranoid - send him back a pic he sent to me? What am I missing here? He also signed up at the chakra site and took the test, forwarding the results to me. Apparently, the only thing working for him is his sex chakra.

Quote:
Subject: My lady I'm for REAL!
Hello my queen I'm excited you replied my mail and more importantly your comments about the pics i sent you. I will do just as you requested- changing my profile picture but i will only do that by your selection. So my queen, select the pic you feel the best.then i will go ahead and change to that. this is how you will do it: just email me the chosen pic and i will get it uploaded.And as to your doubt about whether i want to marry you or not, i want to emphatically say YES I DO WANT TO MARRY YOU AND COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND LIVE WITH YOU! This is from my heart and is the truth no games! My Juliet and my queen i love you for who you are and more than words can say.So my question for you is: are you truly ready to take me just as i am,to be your one and only? As for me i have made up my mind to settle down with you.Everything is now in your hands, whether you will want to marry me or not.
Now concerning your plans to travel to Peru, do you include me in it? cos i want to go with you. Though i do not have a passport now but we can still make arrangement for that as soon as possible.What do you think?

Is it the beauty of the flower,
Its honeyed sweets or fragrant power,
That first attracts the bee?
The blossom that our eye enchants,
He passes by for other plants,
Whose flowers we do not see.
Like trains of cars on tracks of plush
I hear the level bee
A jar across the flowers goes,
Their velvet masonry
His labor is a chant,
His idleness a tune;
Oh, for a bee's experience
Of clovers and of noon!

i will also forward you my chakra test result soon.

Guess what? i was able to fix my system and is working good. <doh> So you can please send those your beautiful pics. can't wait to have them.
A thousand kisses to you my queen, love you!

Thank you my king. Listen, this has to be quick because there is a bbq in my back yard. 4th of July and all that jazz - many people partying. About the pic in your profile, I don't really have a preference. You're cute no matter what - go with what you know and makes you feel good! If I had my preference I'd ask that you leave mingle, since that's what I feel like doing. But whatever I guess. Everything else I'll get back to you with when ppl leave. Stay sexy. ~Lacy

Quote:

my queen have fun but take care of yourself for me! Please don't forget to send your pictures am anxiously waiting! love you!

Quote:
My queen where are you, you are starving me, you haven't responded to my mail! What's happening, is everything alright? Please talk to me. I'm so lonely! I miss you! your King.

Hi sweet king ~ every one is gone now and we had a blast. my back yard is kinda set up for partying with multi-levels and lights and koolers of beer and other goodies -- it was just too much fun. I was wishing you were here with me. When it was over I was thinking that i should have taken some pics of the party for you, but i didn't think of it then. Wanted to send you some current pics (have lots of old pics with blonde hair) so i took some for you but need to upload from my phone and I'm on my besties computer. We went to Denny's for rotten waffles. Hope you like them - I'll send tomorrow.

Now about Peru....of course i'd like for you to come! I'm just worried about the passport situation. It takes a long time to get one in the usa and much money. How about your country? Also, u don't want a dead bot-fly stuck in your head do ya? So you need to remember that we'll be in the Amazon and u will have to have multiple innoculations before you even come to america, then more before we travel south? Hope you like needles! hahahah just kidding. So yeah...lots of preparations for you to make.

My love, your chakra is out of wack. You had several chakras that were weak and some were actually closed. This is very bad. You will need to start meditating, employing mindfullness. Please google that soon as you seem to be in deep shit. We can't have that! The one chakra that was in STRONG shape was your sex chakra. So I guess that's good news, eh? About settling down together: We must remember that we will never really know each other until we live together, right? What would happen if you came here, then once you got to know me you thought to yourself..."hey! she's just a bossy bitch!" and then you wanted to leave??? What would you do? Also, I forgot what kind of work you do - perhaps I could help find you a job before you even get here? Do you like working with animals???

Remember darling, if you woke up breathing, you have another chance and there is always Mary Poppins with that spoonfulla suga to help us on this merry journey called life. Please meditate on that and if you can, study some yoga poses? I'd love to see a pic of you in a nice inversion pose. Or you can just stand on your head but you must keep your body perfectly straight- that would help you sleep better and awaken your manholy. Yeah...send me a pic of a nice yoga headstand - it will be good practice for when you get here! I think it will help your weaknesses. What so amazing is that you have that wonderful strong sex drive but the rest of you is a train wreck! Holy cow....you are one sexy amazing man!

Oh yeah i forgot! ~~~~>Was disappointed that you forgot a poem to me in your last email since it's a romance requirement. I demand a poem like you demand a pic. Loved the honey bee poem btw. I mean that. So next email, could you send me a poem about your root chakra and don't forget a yoga pic? It would so please me! Hugs & Kisses ~ Lacey

PS: Off to the lake for jet skiing on this holiday! So nice to not work today! I'm sick of dog balls!

[i]I told him that I'm a vet tech specializing in neutering dogs. If I'm being paranoid about sending images, let me know. I just can't figure out why he'd want me to send him an image of him? I have one ready with love and kisses all over it, just don't know if he can somehow read it and gain access to my computer or something. NOT tech savvy. Also, I smell a female here but maybe that's just more paranoia.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

I don't think it's anything suspicious - you told him that he should change his profile pic, so he's probably decided that the one he's got may be off-putting to victims and is going to use you to pick a more suitable one. So, reverse image search all of his images and see if any appear on scam warning sites and if so pick that one (lads re-use images, so even if he isn't listed his pics may well be), or pick the one that you would find the most off-putting and tell him it's cute and he should use it. Or you could just slap him gently and ask him why he needs to change his profile when he's found the love of his life.

As to the gaining access to your computer by you sending it, no he can't. If you sent a picture you had actually taken yourself with a camera then the Exif info could give location details.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloodaxe, your mentor will give you the best advice, but here's my take on it (for what it's worth).

Your lad wants to know you have more than one photo because he's making sure *you're* real. Just as we get a lot of lads hitting on our profiles, I'm guessing so does he. The lad can't just come out and ask you if you're a lad posing as a real person, so verifying you via photo, phone, skype, etc. is his only other test right now.

My typical response is to keep one of my "mugshot munge" photos on reserve as a second photo to send the lad (the first one is on the dating site, second one is the same face on a different pose), and I have never been asked for another photo after that.

Of course, it helps that my second photo is 24mb with "I love you [lad name] with all my hearts [lots of hearts]" all over it so the lad can't reuse it for anything else. Waiting for a download of a personalized ugly mug is not a lad's idea of a good time, so that typically puts them off asking again.

Anyway, that's my approach. You might respond by describing his photo that you like best rather than re-attaching it. Wax poetic about how handsome he is, and guess at the size of his muscles.

If you're concerned about the data that might be contained in an image, try this site:

http://www.verexif.com/en/

it will show you what data is there, and gives you the option to remove it. I have a plugin for my browser that does that, and it's one of those nice little tin foil hat things I can wear to feel less paranoid. BTW your paranoia is healthy - always errr on the side of safety Cool

~KLG

ETA

Wise Ninja B8er wrote:
So, reverse image search all of his images and see if any appear on scam warning sites and if so pick that one (lads re-use images, so even if he isn't listed his pics may well be), or pick the one that you would find the most off-putting and tell him it's cute and he should use it.

This is totally better advice than mine!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic