SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My cherry has been popped

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. So I've been reading you for a week and am amazed. Joined the forum and hooked up with mingIe2. Lots of action, but one just stood out so I started to do what I DO NOT know how to do....bait. I didn't save any chat, but made lad or ladette go immediately to email. Here's how it went and if I'm doing it wrong, please someone tell me! (tried to sign up for mentor but got a message saying (paraphrased) "not today babe." So here's his first email:

Quote:

I got on Mingle in search of a true heart that will love me for as simple as I am and I have searched for weeks but found none that made my heart desire until luckily I found you. Words cannot adequately express what I truly feel since we got talking to the point you allowed me have your email! This indeed is a dream come true and will not wanna waste it! Requesting your email and phone number is to let you know that it's not just about chatting on mingle but beyond that! Mingle was just a platform for us to meet but a true relationship must exist outside that. So giving me your email is the first honor you gave me and a privilege that is rare. Since i desire a true relationship, I would like us to exist in real life. To this end, I will still need you to do me yet another honor of giving your phone number in order that I may call you to talk some more and also to hear your angelic voice. Thanks my QUEEN and love to hear from you soon!
Your king,
IzolaIa( Isaac)

Oh my, you write the sweetest words! I'm sorry that you are unable to find a true love in your home country Isaac, but this is a big world and hopefully your true love is on her way. Perhaps it's me...who knows? Have you ever been to America? If so, how did you like it?

It was my milkshakes that brought you to the yard, right? Vanilla. Ever see a "combo cone?" It's an ice cream cone that has vanilla swirl on one side and chocolate on the other. They're delicious! And NO phone number yet!!! Please stop asking.

Hope you have a great day, make lots of moolah and are joyful with your friends.

Your Queen ~ Lacey aka SuzieMacNCheeze xox
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks ma queen for the complement, you actually made my day! Alright your wish is my command and Sorry to bother you about the phone number thing. Maybe one day I will find my way into your heart then.... My cry and my heart is to have a relationship with a white woman and if possible marry her. That was why I said meeting you was a dream come true for me and I pray it will translate to something I can feel and touch. America is my dream country and unfortunately I've never been there but now with you beside me, my hope of being there has not lost.I love your country because everything there is orderly and perfect. Oh one day I know I will visit you! May I please ask you some questions my queen? Do you find me interesting to be with and will you marry me? Thanks as I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Your king: Isaac

Dearest King Isaac

I'm afraid you misunderstand america. Everything is definately not orderly and perfect. But I suspect it's a lot better than your country. Here, poor people get checks from the government that equal more in a month than most people earn in a year. I like that you are open to coming here. I want a good man. I have everything except that. My home is nice, my car is nice - it's all nice....but no man. This is because I don't like arrogant american men. they can kiss my ass.

I can't say yet if we'll marry, but it's looking good. Got a love poem for me?

xoxox Lacey your love

Quote:
Thanks for the understanding you gave me about your country and even at that, it's far better than mine.There is so much injustices here with no respect for the rule of law and fundamental human right.Well I hope things get better one day!
Oh I feel your desire for a good man and I wholeheartedly wish i made your desired choice! I don't wanna waste time to be with you and in fact if you want me to come over and leave with you, i won't hesitate! This is my little poem for you:

You are my angel, my one and only
My forever love, so we'll never be lonely.
You entered my life, through a ray of sun above
And when we leave, we will leave together in love
My love for you, has become my reason to be
I hope one day you'll find, your angel in me.
With love Isaac

you just made me swoon in love. you naughty little poet

Quote:
OK. I have always thought white women wouldn't want to have anything to do with black men.But with you my opinion has changed. Am really wondering whether what is happening to me right now is a dream or a reality: that I'm in love with a white woman from America? This is unbelievable! It calls for a party! So am gonna go tell my friends that I've found my true love! I'm throwing a party my love and I wish you were here to celebrate with us.

cool beans! I wish i could send you some champs! hey, not every white woman is racist. in fact, most arent especially us younger ones under 30. we just dont see race or creed and dont care. are you going to be ok with me being a star seed and you being my adamu? did you google adamu and the first man?

If i was at your party, i'd break out a joint of cannabis. just for celebration. not all the time even though it's legal where i live. honestly, i'm not a druggie. more a wine drinker-boozer.

You are making me happy and for that....i thank you. you're the only one on that mingle site that i've liked. so there ya have it. get back to me on joining me in my star seed mission and helping others? Much love ~ Lacey

PS: send me a poem about the stars? it would make me happy Smile
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloodaxe, you seem to have a good knack for this! I'm going to ask the obvious questions, so please humor me: are you baiting from a totally fake email address that has nothing to do with your real life address? Have you checked the IP address of the sender to be sure he's not just a lovelorn guy looking for romance?

I'm so sorry the mentor link gave you a temporary bum steer. There may be a legitimate reason your intended mentor isn't replying. You can quit the mentor program and try again with a new request - hopefully someone will be along momentarily to help you with that. In the meantime, keep up the awesome work on engaging this lad from a phony profile, and keep posting your bait - you're wiggling that hook just fine! Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love what can I say in appreciation? Thank you, you are indeed the one I have been waiting for! Yes you are the star seed and I am your Adamu and certainly I'm with you in this mission. May i know more about it please cos I'm interested? And for your poem see what I've got hope you will love it:
There's a secret star up in the sky
that's only known to you and I.
It' a star where passion makes its home
and sweetens like a honeycomb.
Gathering clouds surround this star
to hide it well and keep it far
from view
except for me and you.

I swear I'd be there if I could
and I know you'd follow me, you would.
But life's a waiting game my love
and so we wait for that star above
to flicker softly where it lies
secretly hidden in the skies.

i am so poor and need money can u hep?

Oh Adamu, you must stop now with the romance! I feel like I could faint from your sweetness and I'm even feeling sexual towards you - which the stars like! Please, let us continue with this love copulative love affair? I will tell you more about being a star seed later, but the general idea is that we help humanity. And that means ALL of humanity. We care for and nurture each other with love and aid. Gosh, I can't believe I found you on that crazy mingle site!

You are the rocket I've been looking for to take me back to the stars from whence I came. Look in the sky tonight for orion's belt. There you shall find peace and help for your poor mother too - it's the law of the universe! Please, tell me your birthday so I might check your star chart. Live long and prosper and remember....Mary Poppins said that just one spoonfull of sugar helps the medicine go down. We can trust that! Much love to you from the risen masters ~ Lacey xox

Quote:
I'm feeling the same way too as I'm reading through your lines. I wish you were in my arms right now so i could caress you and feel the tenderness of your beautiful body! Feel free and express your deepest heart desire, my heart is open for you. My birthday is 5th December, 1979. Please can you send me your pictures? Love you!

Oh dear Adamu, I'm here to say that your parents honored you with the name they gave you. Your whole family is honored, and here's why:

It's complicated but to put it simply, thousands of years ago, the Sumarians came to earth. They were from the planet Niburu. Well the only humans here were neathanderals at the time. The Sumerians needed workers, so they started messing with genetics taking a neanderthal man and a Sumerian woman - mixing genes - to make the original humans. There were many mistakes, but eventually they got it right. The first male born from this union was named Adamu. That's what they named him. And this is where the name "Adam" comes from in the bible, as the first man. You can google the Sumerians and you might be surprised. It's all very enchanting. I personally am from the star system of orion, however i do like the Sumerians - even tho they can be cruel to humans. I'm called a "star seed" sent here to spread love and good will and to rescue those in dire need. I feel proud to have been chose. Just google Sumerian Adamu, and you'll get the full story better than I can type in an email - details baby.

My deepest desire is that I find a man marry who will go with me and help me on my aid missions. I've travel worldwide (mostly Peru - lots of UFO's there!) to be kind to people. I'm young, and a smart mouth sometimes - but I'm spiritual and love to help people. Of course I use good sense about it, as some people will try and abuse kindness, but I find that most people are good and it doesn't happen often.

You aren't sorry that I'm a star seed are you because you're the only one I've like on mingle so far. Live long and prosper, and remember what Mary said my sweetness! Hot love for you ~ Lacey K
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!! Kitty La Gore posted to me! You and Ginger just make me laugh for hours. So yeah - I've read every sticky post, all the rules and do's and don'ts. (Seriously, I've been lurking/reading here for a week.)

I did everything you guys recommended. New email - every recommendation followed, and I'll continue to do so. I'll try again on the mentor thing, as I really want one. I feel like an internet troll for the cia. LOL And I like it! Thanks so much for your concern and your post!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo, Bloodaxe!!! clapping Great answers to the safety questions, and please keep at it - you're doing a wonderful job! Ginger is my original muse and idol, and you will find plenty of help and inspiration in this fabulous group. We're risky-free, for the most part, but do keep some hand sanitizer nearby just in case Wink

Lad asked for a photo - do you have Photoshop skills? If not, an online image manipulator like http pixlr . com can help - I have an image I use that is an untraceable munged photo of several mug shots, and then I put kisses and the lad's name all over the photo so he can't use it for any other purposes. That usually does the trick! But hold off as long as you can on the photo because YOU are in charge, not the lad.

Let us know when you're successful with the mentor - that's really the best way to go. And keep posting questions here in the meantime - we're ready and willing to help & guide you! Cool Welcome to our little den of glistening fun!!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I guess we'll see where this goes, but my plan is simple. I want trophies. I want a picture of him with a bottle rocket - or any rocket - between his but cheeks with sign saying Fly Me to the Moon. Does that make me sadistic? I also want one of those little helmets you guys sport from safaris.

I'm pretty sure he's a scammer because in chat he spoke of money, then I threatened to leave him so he's slowed down on that agenda. Any of you good people with advice for me - bring it. Smile

The best advice I read on this forum: the lad is always wrong (even when he's not lol)
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the special corner of baiting hell, Bloodaxe!

You're off to a great start with this one. As for the mentor, I think sometimes there are just no open slots...keep trying every day and eventually it will assign you to one. But as Kitty said, there are a lot of great baiters here that will help you.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bloodaxe,
Welcome to our little corner of scammer hell! There are open spots in the program. Best thing to do is unsubscribe then sign up again. If you tried to sign up before your initial post, the system won't recognize you. Send me a PM if you're still having problems.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mary Poppins said that just one spoonfull of sugar helps the medicine go down. We can trust that!

Laughing Marvelous stuff, Bloodaxe. Along with quite a few of your other "phrases." A fine start, I feel sorry for the lads just seeing this little bit here.
Best of luck!! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
We're risky-free, for the most part, but do keep some hand sanitizer nearby just in case Wink

Lads lie! It appears baiters do, too. You will need some brain bleach, too. See OrangeCat for that.

I believe your mentor situation is being sorted now.

Trophies, huh? Be careful of what you wish and remember, they may ask for specific pictures of you in exchange.

Welcome aboard and keep up the great work. Some of your sentences had me in stitches.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definitely stock up on the brain bleach!!! Laughing

Welcome to the Love Shack Bloodaxe! Great stuff here! Thumbs up

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick in and out (Ooh Matron) don't want to pick up any unwanted lurgies. Just long enough to say,well done and keep givin them hell. beating byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting Bloodaxe! Welcome to Eater.

Am JC by name...

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Down boy, we've talked about the inappropriate behaviour around new baiters.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Kick rocks goat boi...am professionally interested in "milkshakes".

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! The Big Dogs have weighed in and approve!!!! I tell you good folks what --- I'm studying hard here at BU.....Baiters University. Thanks so much to all for the encouragement because honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I do write for 2 well known political blogs tho, so I'm good at lying and twisting facts. lol

I'll have to check up on the "brain bleach" - last night it took me a full 5 minutes to go to sleep as I was unable to stop plotting the demise of this bonehead. Somebody bleach me quick!

About the mentor, Capone set me straight. I had tried to sign up for a mentor prior to a first post. Now that I think about it, that's a good safeguard. When I'm done with this post, I'm off to reapply for a mentor. I've seen a few posts where a new baiter doesn't want to listen to elders, and honestly....looks like someone will be screwed. So that won't be me.

To the magnificent Kitty LaGore, thanks for your link and advice on the picture dealio. I really had no idea what to do about a pic. Last night he caught me in chat and started hounding me about pics. I reamed him. Said I already sent one and that I'd teach him how to retrieve pics when he "begins his star seed love here in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave." Love ya Kitty Smile

Ok, I'm off to find myself a mentor. Thanks again to all!
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did it! I got a mentor! Going to my messages to find out who it is was so exciting! So my mentor is B8er! I feel like I did when I was 8 years old and just got a new Barbie doll for Christmas (which I promptly took a pin and punched holes into her ears for earring and on her boobs for nips. Boy-howdy was my mom pissed.) I really dig me some B8er. Smile So looking forward to this

Thanks 419!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You've got another PM and don't worry about any messages from JC, he gets bored sending the naked selfies after a while.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are in amazingly good hands, and based on what you're posting here, I suspect B8er is just as pleased Cool Bloodaxe, we are looking forward to all of the lovely pain you are going to cause your lads! Keep the posts coming!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloodaxe wrote:
I really dig me some B8er. Smile So looking forward to this

Note to self: Bloodaxe has really low expectations.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So my mentor is B8er

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well B8er did manage to housebreak JC so you should be squared away just fine.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ clapping

ETA. Ninja'd by Red...dammit. That clap is for bware. You shoosh Ginger!

Last edited by Justcold on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
housebreak JC

He still has a few "issues", but I advise people just to let him get on with it and then give them a damp cloth when he's finished.

Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Thanks everyone.

About JC: He'll have to get quite a bit more naked to rattle me. Cool

So I'm off to check on my adorable lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic