SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first scam - really short (sorry)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ottodevries
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, so I'm new at this, but I received my first 419 two days ago. It was from "madam Safia Hassan" ( [email protected]). She says,

Peace Be Upon you My name is Madam Safia Hassan Abdel Halim, from Aleppo
Syria. my late husband was a business Man and worked under cover for the
Government, when the fight Started the government accused him of
supporting the rebels and the Government killed him, they came after my
life and my 2 kids but i was rescued through the help of United Nation
safely to America now where i live with my children. The only money of my
late husband That i Could run with is $ 7.5 million dollars which i
registered with a security company, i left Syria.now i live in the camp
here in America i and my children and i seek for Political asylum to
America. i need a good honest and God fearing person to help me receive
this money in his country and invest the money to buy the house and
property for i and my children and we can move to live in your country and
settle there. Please i will be waiting to your response with your phone
number and full name and also your email, i am going to hold to your
contact via
email. I need a serious man who we both will live life together and plan
together. please also tell me about yourself, this is my email:
[email protected]
Best Regards,
Madam Safia

So, I emailed her this:
Full name: Otto Maxmillian Devries III

Dearest Madam Safia,
My sympathy and thoughts go out to you. I am Otto Maxmillian Devries III, and as you will come to recognize, my story is akin to yours. I too was a refugee to America - during the Second World War. You see, I was born into an aristocratic family that can trace its roots back to the Royal House of Wittelbasch, and correspondingly the Holy Roman Emperors. When the German Reich forayed into my native Belgium they sought to depose the aristocracy which prompted our family to flee Europe. We fled to America and thereupon became refugees - prisoners in a Government hutment. I was but a stripling at the time; however, I remember the ordeal most vividly. When the conflagration ended we were free to return to Belgium, but upon arriving we found the locality had changed quite drastically. The whole nation was in a pother and the common-folk were razing the prescriptive system of hierarchy our people had so long embraced. Finding our family's opulence and assets all but destroyed, father decided it was imperative we once again find a way out of Belgium. Utilizing the vestiges of our family's quondam eminence he was able to ensure safe passage to the Belgian Congo. We settled in a bucolic region far from the major cities and founded a rubber plantation with hopes of ultimately reconstituting our family's affluence. These anticipations were quickly extinguished, as our kismet of bad fortune continued to bedevil us. Within a triennium the independence movement was rapidly gaining puissance and it soon became apparent that the Congo was no longer safe. It was then that I decided to leave my kindred and search for greater opportunities elsewhere. In 1957, at the age of twenty-two, I emigrated to England. It was there that I met my wife of forty-nine years, Miss Winifred Ashby Pennyworth. We were married in 1959. Later that year it was announced that the Congo would become independent within months, which prompted my family to flee the colony posthaste. Due to an unfortunate rhubarb between us my family decided to resettle in Luxembourg, where their wonted misfortune ensued for the remainder of their lives. In 1960 I founded a haberdashery in Blackpool (O.M. Devries & Co., Ltd.) which proved to be a palmy success. I have two children, Otto IV and Margaret-Ann, both born in 1963. I retired in 2004 and my consort met her demise in 2008, rendering me a solitary pensioner. In 2009 I moved to an American retirement center which I inhabit to this day. Coincidentally my residence is mere miles from a Syrian refugee camp, which leads me to wonder if you dwell there. Mayhaps that Saladin fellow is at work here, guiding us together.

I anticipate your response forthwith.

Regards,
O.M. Devries

I waited a day, and this came back:

Assalamualakum My Dear brother in Islam I pray My message will meet you and your family in peace and good heath, thank you very much for you response your kind response to my message i am sending you this message from my private email address because i want this matter to be confidential between you and me. As you have choosing to partner with this family i pray you and your family will fine peace in every thing you do i am sorry i am sending you this message in English not Arabic in the computer we are using here in the refugee camp have only English writing no Arabic but i write and speak Arabic very well as my first language to make this issue clear for you to understanding i know it is very hard to believe some one you don't know or have not seen before but i believe is my good faith that bring me to you please whatever we are going to do together we must have trust and believe in each others as one Islamic family so we can be successful in this matter.i want to make this matter clear for you to understand whatever we are going to do is legal we dealing direct with a company face to face so you dot need to worry if this is real or not and i want to assure you this matter will not bring you any problems at the end so please deal with me in a honest and trustful way so we can be successful in this matter i want you to have trust in me because i am dealing with you in a pure and clear heated way as an Islamic sister.
Dear Brother me and my children are in big danger here in the hands of the Syrian government and the people who kill my husband this people are after my life i am sorry to send you this message is not to bother you but pleas i am in need of your help and partnership my husband was killed by the Bashar al-Assad military they shot my husband right in front of me in our house in Allepo he was among the first people who deflected from the Bashar al-Assad Government after much killing on protesters they killed my husband and claim he was a rebel My husband was never a rebel he was a hard working man a good father of two children he was only asking for the justice of the people before his death he was a Business Man.the reason why i contact you is to seek your assistant and partnership in this issue we have funds deposited with a safe keeping company their office was in Syria before the war started this fund is package in two boxes it was labeled as family valuable antiques / treasure because my husband did not disclosed what we have in the boxes to the safe house company at the time of deposit he only told them is our family belongings so they can help us move it out of Syria to Saudi Arabia where we plan to move to there was no other way we can transfer this funds because all banks are closed down is in possible to make bank transactions.before the death of my husband we have plan to live Syria when we saw the way the killings was going on we have already made plan to live Syria to Saudi Arabia before my husband was murdered at the night they killed my husband me and my two kids run out of the house from the back door into the street of Alepo where a lot of killing take place that night thanks to the Red-Cross worker who found us the nest morning and take us to a refugee Camp in Syria / Turkey border where we Lived until we were Flown here to California America were we re currently seeking refugee Statues with my children.Please I need you to help to me because the safe keeping company where the boxes is deposited has close down their office in Syria because of the international sanctions on Syria by the united nations.
The company have been writing to notify me to come and receive my boxes with them because the company has finally closed down their office in Syria and they have move out of Syria with the deposit but because my situation i am in a refugee camp i can not travel any where to receive my boxes from them and i can not ask them to send the boxes to me here in a refugee camp it will not be safe of me to receive the boxes with funds here because there is no where i can keep the boxes here with me in a refugee camp where i have thousands of people around me this why i need you urgent help to stand and help me act on my behalf to receive the boxes for me as a Muslim brother so i dot lose it is all we have left to start a new life after we have lose all we have to the war.i have the document of deposit with me in my file that show i and my family are the rightful own of the deposit because my name is added to the name of my husband in the certificate of deposit so you need not to worry about any problems or risk in helping me as a partner.this funds belong to me and my family is not for the Government of Syria or for any one i guarantee you of your safety i am going to give you% 25 of the total funds of 7.5 Million Dollars if you are willing to help me receive the boxes from the company into your country and help me plan how i can invest in the money in your country and i will let you own 20 percent shear in any business we invest in i have the rightful document for you to act on my behalf as my family member.As soon as we receive our refugee status from the united nations me and my two kids will move to live in your Country to start a new life and plan for our future with you, Syria is no longer safe for us any more after all i have seen happen there and what is still going on we have no future in Syria any more i don't want to lose my life to those who kill my husband Please i seek your honesty and trust to help me i don't know you but i believe this is happening for a good reason i also send you a copy of me and my children Refugee id card and i also want you to send me your ID card or passport copy and tell me few things about you so i can be sure of who i am deal with because i am still very careful on who i talk to because those who kill my husband are still after my life because they know i have all the information's they kill my husband for so i am been very careful giving out information to who i am not sure those who kill my husband are still after my life.i will wait to receive your information before i can be free to deal with you thank you so much once again for your care and consign about this family and please don't forget to send me a mobile number i can reach you on at any time if you are willing to help me you must not forget to send me your id is very important i want to be sure of who you are before we start.

From Madam Safia.

So I emailed her back,

Dearest Safia,
I motored to the refugee camp today and inquired to your whereabouts. The constable at the main gateway avouched to your claim that you do in fact inhabit said hutment, however you did not respond to our paging; therefore I retired to my domicile. Why did you not want to see me? I would have aided you and your kindred, you damned galoot.

Safia hasn't emailed me back.

~"Otto Devries", noob scambaiter.
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have learnt an important lesson already,let them do all the work.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ottodevries and welcome to Eater!

The lad is still on a script...he is not reading your emails. With few exceptions, getting a lad to believe you takes some time.

If it suits you...sign up for a mentor. They can put you on the expressway to causing some lad pain and they are free.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ScottgPlumb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otto,
Its not a bad start. Like the others said, they are on a script. It is even harder now to get them off, especially once you have been turned over to the higher-ups.

I look forward to reading more as you get along..

ScottgPlumb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic