SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad on Scamwarners

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oddly enough I get the same scripted reply to my request for the AF forms from this SE lad and another that I'm Baiting in Thailand:

Quote:
Hey my Darling

Good morning and how was your night? i believe that you are in good health this morning, dear i got your mail with the attachment paper on it and i will go though it but i have never fill it because i have to fill it very careful to avoid mistake, so give me sometime to fill it and resend it back to you ok, also do all in your power to get these documents needed by the bank from the lawyer so that the bank can start the transaction ok, please try to keep everything concerning this transaction to yourself and never disclose it to anybody until we finally get this money transfer to your account ok, i am looking forward to hear a good news from you today, have a nice day and think about me

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Jessica,
I will withhold payment of Mr. Omega's fees until I receive the forms from you. I'm sure the Reverend or Mr. Omega can let you print out 3 sheets of paper, help you fill them out, and scan them back to me.
Love,

Then to Omega:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I had to work Mandatory Overtime today and could not get to the bank before it closed today. I'm sorry but there is a problem with my Love and business partner. I will not be sending the money until further notice. If you need to understand the problem, Please talk to Ms. Jessica in person.
Regards,
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got a response from Jessica. JG offers up some deep insight on here problems..
Quote:

OMG gurl u sound like a cool chick I'd love to meet up with u sometime and maybe slip u the love bone if u no what I mean LOL LOL JK JK LOL!!! Anyway keep it real gurl and let me know whats up if I can help out gurl!

JG

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has been dropped.

Time to write J with the Rev's email address.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did Jessica change his email addy? I thought I got dropped but then got a compensation email in my spam folder from a Jessica at a different addy.

Quote:
Attn;
My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the
total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to
assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact a new Reverend father who has been helping me
during my stay in refugee camp Dakar Senegal with his direct email
address:
Ask him to send you the total sum of US$350,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND
FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ) certified bank draft which I raised on your
favor as your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist
me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so
feel free and get in touched with our camp Reverend father and discuss
with him on how he can post the bank draft to you .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here
because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having
at hand.

Finally,remember that i had forward instruction to the Reverend father on
your behalf to send the bank draft (cheque) to you,so feel free to get in
touch with him without any delay.
Best regards,
jessica

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a reply from Jessica along with my AF forms. I'll have to post them later after I get out of work. Knucklehead has a crappy Printer & Scanner. (That or has read about my Wax-paper trick)
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Mary has received some old spiel about contacting Rev Father Martin and $3.5 million. Sister Mary ignores all that.
Quote:
Thank you for your reply.

I have made enquiries amongst the sisters and there are five who would like to have a relationship with you. They are:
Sister Philemena
Sister Augustine
Sister Dominique
Sister Mary Catherine
Sister Mary Mary

Which one of the sisters would you like? They are all willing.

"You can't be seroius, who do you think you're kidding? You have started with your trick again, are you a fool? Infact contact me no more. You always take me for a joke. Infact; leave my page." Rev Peter Morrison
"are you into drugs becouse you talk like one" - Mr.Jim Yong Kim, World Bank President
"i don’t so much like to reply your mail because you are hooting my hearth" - Princess Mariam
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica continue with the script. JG offers up more wisdom...

Quote:
OMG gurl that sounds terrible yo! I think maybe i can help u after all could it be possible if i helped u get the money out of your fility cuntry buy sending it tom me and then i could hold it and maybe just spend a little of it and then you could come here when u are able to and i could give you the rest of whats left that would really helpp out wuudnt it??? OK so write me back and let me know OK!??!?

JG

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here are the Alien Fiance Forms. I will tell Jessica that I have forwarded them to my Lawyer for their review. Anyone want to be the Evil Lawyer? Since Jessica did not put her E-mail address on the Form I will have to send it to the lawyer because he asked for it. The Said Evil Lawyer will contact Jessica with "follow-up" questions eventually breaking the bad news that my character has lots of money to steal but they want a cut or will blow the whole deal (If it gets that far).

ETA: Tonight's reply:
Quote:
Dearest Jessica,
I was logging out of my work computer and headed for the door but my Boss caught me and asked for a meeting concerning a flight I took. Apparently there were some damaged goods and we needed to detail any incidents concerning the flight & delivery. Anyway, I did not get back to the bank today before it closed. I will need to go to the bank tomorrow during my lunch hour. I have forwarded the AF Forms to my Lawyer for his review. Hopefully he can submit them quickly and avoid further delay.
Love,

My character is a short flight cargo pilot. FYI
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Mary still waiting for a reply. Muhamed the camel driver is now on the scene with the initial message from Jessica. He sends a reply:
Quote:
tank yoo for massage. me name Muhamed Ali. me live Egypt. me camel driver. me look after 150 camels belong to me father. me age 28.

me intrests camel racing, scubba diving, tabel tenis. best off all me lik women. me hav good eyes for sexxy laddies. not meny sexxy laddies in dessert.

me hop helpp yoo fined love and filfulment. yoo sound lik verry sexxy laddie. me hop meat yoo sum time.

love and kisses

"You can't be seroius, who do you think you're kidding? You have started with your trick again, are you a fool? Infact contact me no more. You always take me for a joke. Infact; leave my page." Rev Peter Morrison
"are you into drugs becouse you talk like one" - Mr.Jim Yong Kim, World Bank President
"i don’t so much like to reply your mail because you are hooting my hearth" - Princess Mariam
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have the Knucklehead in play too. I have to believe that they have dropped everyone else or they would be updating this thread. My Evil Lawyer will be contacting them tonight and I've asked for a second Bank account.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been delaying for a few days after telling them I couldn't get to the bank until Friday.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica is very slow at replying so Sister Mary gives her a poke.
Quote:
Here at the Convent of Perpetual Sewing we are concerned over your wellbeing as you have not replied for four days. We trust you are safe and well.

Have you decided which of the Sisters you would like to have a relationship with? I can send you photographs of each Sister if it will help you decided.

Please let me know and remember God is with you and watching you at all times.

Muhamed has had a reply so he is off and running (in a desert somewhere!).
Quote:
yoo sond lik wunderfull laddie. me wood verry mutch lik to meat yoo.

pleese wood yoo send nice pikture me so me cann hang upp it on my tent wall.

luv yoo

We'll see how far we get with this!

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Second account from our good brother:
Quote:
BANK NAME: ECOBANK SENEGAL
ADDRESS: YOFF ROUTE DE L'AEROPORT
ACCOUNT NAME: I K.
BANK CODE. 094.
CODE GUICHET: 01026.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 90102634XXXX.
SWIFT CODE: ECOCSNDA.

An account I've only received once before on Jun, 28th of 2014.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling's Barrister is starting to lose interest:
Quote:
Attention

Sir

With due respect of your mail to my noble law firm chambers, i wish to inform you that i am really sorry that i will never provide any account again because i have see none seriousness in this deal, if you are serious in this transaction, send the money through MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION, because i can never provide you account again. if you are not serious to send it, than count me out by giving you another account, i am not here for childish play and this will be the last mail i will send to you if you are not serious about this transaction

Thanks

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Frank Omega

Hmm, Maybe time to send a Moneygram.
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Mary is being ignored so probably forget that one. Muhamed has been asked to contact Bank of Senegal, so he does:
Quote:
me bin contact wid jessica. she say she need help. she say want luv and frendship. me offer dat.

she say contact yoo bekause yoo help gett munny from wear she liv.

wat want yoo to do me.

We'll see how far this goes!

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him but he's starting to Wimp out on me. LOL.
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhamed got a "cannot deliver" message from Bank of Senegal so he sends Jess a message:
Quote:
me try contact jo godgson in de bank butt me get massage says de emale can not be deliver.

dis very dissapoin me bekause me lik to helpp yoo. yoo seam lik very ncie laddie. me tink me in luv wid yoo now.

wen can we meat??

This is so slow or is it always like this for these types of scam?

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Normally, from hello to piggy's for me is about a week. But I'm sure others can delay it out for quite a while by asking question after question about the deal.
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to string them along for as long as possible with some cock and bull story and waste their time.
Muhamed has a reply from the United Bank for Africa asking for "official" paperwork. I know where this is going - send money to obtain all the necessary. Yeah - sometime soon. In the meantime Muhamed is only interested in Jessica.
Quote:
me gett reply from bank.

dey want stuff like powur of a tourney, deaf cerfiticate and sumting call aflidavid or sum shit. all diss gotta be frum Senagel or somwear.

me cant gett dat. me in dessert in Egypt. so we stuffed. cann yoo gett all dat shit sorted and send to dem bekause yoo over dat way aint yoo.

once yoo gott dat we cann gett together and sement our relashionship.

cant wate to meat yoo my luvly.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, that's the Darling's. Bank asks for Paperwork that you nor the Ladette has and you need a lawyer. Lawyer wants money for the Paperwork. and that's when you need to convince him that you'll only pay by Bank account transfer. Then the fun begins. Cool
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good. Jess has sent a the same standard reply as before and not addressed any of Muhamed's concerns. He asks again.
Quote:
me unnerstand not why yoo send same massage as befour. me alreddy contact laywer. me tole yoo dat.

dey want stuff like powur of a tourney, deaf cerfiticate and sumting call aflidavid or sum shit. all diss gotta be frum Senagel or somwear.

me tole yoo me cant gett dat. me in dessert in Egypt. so we stuffed.

cann yoo gett all dat shit sorted and send to dem bekause yoo over dat way aint yoo.

gett dis sorted and we together be.

Could be a little while before we get to bank transfers! Smile

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, take your time.....3 - 4 months if you want to. LOL.
Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Muhamed is winding Jessica up!
Jessica
Quote:
I got your mail but i couldn't understand you, you contacted my late father bank and the bank provide you the procedure to get the money transfer by requesting the power of attorney , affidavit of oath and my late father death certificate which i have giving you the lawyer contact who will handle these documents and ask you to contact him for the issue of these documents, so i don't know why you said i sent you the same message before, please try to go back to the last mail i sent to you and read it well to understand the contain , then try to contact the lawyer and get back to me with the lawyer respond so that i will know what the lawyer said concerning these documents because is only the lawyer can issue these documents and he is the one who will tell us what we have to do that is what i ask you to contact him, so feel free to contact the lawyer and get back to me with the lawyer respond ok, i am waiting for your mail

Muhamed
Quote:
halo deerest

me unnerstand yoo not. me say yoo dat bekause yoo liv over dat way in dat part of africa itt best for yoo to gett ducoments.

how me gett powar of a turney, afdivadit oaf oth and deaf certifact. me liv diferrent contry.

me middal sinai dessert. nott me eesy do innit. itt very dificult hear. nowear gett ducoments hear i am telling yoo.

yoo gett ducoments. we den cann gett togather. yoo know itt mak sence.

yoo evver luvving muhamed

Life is never easy for lads! Laughing

Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica is getting a bit narked with Muhamed not understanding what she wants. She explains it but Muhamed is not all that bright. He replies:
Quote:
halo sweatest dalring

me see wot yoo meen. yoo laywer gett yoo ducoments. dat iss good way off wurking innit.

me still no unnerstand why yoo nead my detales iff yoo gett ducoments. surly much eesier yoo gett ducoments becuase yoo liv dat way. me in middel of dessert. it impassible for me gett ducoments hear.

Juss for yoo me giv detales wot yoo assk.
name - muhamed ali
dat of burth - 1 april 1982
no phone in dessert
occopation - cammel driver
contry - egypt
adress - hut 3, bedoin vilage, nakhl al hasna al arish alawsat road, nakhel, egypt

leet know me wen yoo got ducoments. we sort dis out soon so we be togetter.

loss of luv and loking forrwad to seeng yoo soon

muhamed

I love a wind up!

Postman_Plod
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica is asking Muhamed to send $550 to her "lawyer". Muhamed has a few problems still to iron out!
Quote:
halo my deer

sory reply not long tim. sumone left gate open. 58 camells gett out. me hav gett dem all bak. gott 56 so 2 misssing. dose buggers hide evrywhere in dessert.

dat laywer want 550 us dollar. dat 225 us dollar eech. how mutch dat in egypt pounds? me send him iff yoo giv adress me.

hop to see soon yoo my sweatiest.

muhamed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic