SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RENEE CROTHERS scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the work I've done so far. I'm trying to get him to give me his bank information with no luck so far! This scammer is out of control. Anyone ever heard of this scammer? I didn't give him my real name and address. Any advice?

From Renee C. <[email protected]> hide details
To <@hushmail.com>
Sent Monday, June 16, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Replied Yes
Encrypted No
Signed No

Listen you piece of shit scammer, enough is enough

You are responsible for your actions. You will be punished for this shit. End of story. We know you live at this address. Don't worry; you will learn not to fuck the wrong people.
And BTW, you are talking with one of the recovery men now.
We will find you, and when we do, you will regret this shit you caused.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:59 PM, <@hushmail.com> wrote:
No. Wiring money by WU and MG is dangerous and I won't do that. The best I can do is wire the money by direct bank transfer. If you are not a scammer then give me your bank info so I can wire you the money. I am offering you another way and that is the only way! Don't think you can scare me by threatening me. Trust me! End of subject!

On June 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM, "Renee C." <[email protected]> wrote:
So you are a scammer!?
This is getting ridiculous; you simply cannot follow this simple job??
You avoid responding. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR MONEY FROM FIRST PAYCHECK???
We are calling our lawyers soon, if you don't respond. Also, few men will be sent to your address.
You will pay; trust me, if task is not complete.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:38 AM, <@hushmail.com> wrote:
I will not wire any money by western union or money gram,sorry. Direct bank transfer is the only way! Please provide your bank info so I can wire the money!

On June 16, 2014 at 5:30 AM, "Renee C." <[email protected]> wrote:

Never text any phone number or email anyone else asking for instructions! We are updating you in time, to finish your tasks.

The payment you received is for you to carry out your first evaluation task without any delay or mistake in your assignment. You are to proceed immediately by taking the payment to your bank and have cashed...funds would be available. Or deposit at ATM outside your bank if bank is closed, for 2-3 hours full clearance (you can withdraw the needed amount instant after deposit)

FIRST ASSIGNMENT steps:
- Proceed To Bank with the Payment, deposit check and withdraw only $1597 for first task
- go to Kmart or Rite-Aid near you (any of them)
- complete one Westernunion Money in minutes Transfer

Please go at local Kmart or Rite-Aid and evaluate the Western Union office there by making a simple transfer, like we explain below. It is very simple!

=========================================================================
Send $1,441 to name we specified below, around 120-135 is the transfer fee.

They will send you back the funds in 2 days and you will evaluate also receiving! from same location you sent

From the Agent clerk, obtain a money transfer sending form and show them your identification card. They will help you with the application.

Here is receiver information:

Receiver Name: (First Name:)

(Double check name to be correct)

Any city, NY zip:

Receiver Country: USA

Give the Agent clerk the filled-up form, specify you want “money minutes” method, give cash/debit card and sign the receipt. TRIPLE CHECK THE RECEIVER AND SENDER NAMES TO BE CORRECT!!
Important: If asked, Specify that you know the receiver. Is a formality when sending money.
When done, a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) will be provided.

After you finish the process of payment, send here the CORRECT 10 digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) of your payment, exact amount sent and name of the sender (your name, exactly how you wrote on Western Union receipt. Or easier, make a photo of westernunion receipt and send it here, via email as attachment

Final step: deduct your first task commission from deposited check $300 (or leave it in bank for later use, your choice)--- this is your first salary

Please observe how clerk works, if logo is visible and do not talk with clerk anything but the transfer information. Double check with him/her if the information is correct, sender name correct/receiver name correct. BE DISCRETE, Take note if they greet you on entrance and when you leave, if clerk play games or have Facebook page open
We will send second task after this one is done

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's sticking on giving up a bank account, it might mean that he doesn't have any mules already in place, which is good. Seeing as you have him nicely riled up, I'd just continue insisting on a bank account to really make his blood boil.

It's great that you didn't give him your real name and address - always bait safe.

Are you absolutely certain that the address you did give him is completely fake and doesn't lead to any ITPs? Hope so because the lad sounds angry enough that he might actually carry out his threat and send someone round.

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The address is fake.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got a 'bitey' one!

thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How often should I email him saying "I need your bank info to go forward?"
Once a day? Twice a day?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on how fast you want the bait to move along but deffo not more than once per day.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something tells me this ones been baited before! Laughing

I would turn the tables on him 'Scammer? What in the hell are you talking about? Everyone in the world uses bank accounts and any legit business should as well so maybe I should be the one that's suspicious here." I'd then tell him I don't use those terrorist supporting organizations like WU and MG and ask him if he wants his damn money or not.

When all else fails, you could tell him that obviously he's f*cking crazy so the deal is off. Walk away. No real person would keep dealing with someone acting like that. He's all talk right now. He won't want to let you go. If he's got an account to give, he'll give it.

Have you gotten a mentor? I think you might find one helpful. Duckling just posted this great sticky that describes what we do: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250146

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic