SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lucas Lovefish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been winding up a lad via Fishmeetfish by the above name. A Google image search for his profile pick went to several scamwarner sites.

He started off with this:

Quote:
Hi dear,how are you doing today,hope everything is fine with you over there,well I've been roaming around your profile,Not the fact that you're beautiful but you seems to be very nice and understanding lady,I would really love the chance to know you more better and be nice friend to you,it would be my pleasure reading back from you,because I would appreciate it a lot. Have a nice day,and I will be waiting to read back from you

Keen to get lad off of script I send this back:

Quote:
schatzi,

I love your photo, you remind me of my favourite musician Liberace. Do you sing? singers are sexy

Ditz

Unfortunately it doesn't work:

Quote:
Actually I don't sing am a contractor

he follows up with this. I suspect he's using a café somewhere:

Quote:
Am don't usually come online on the site often...mif you would want us to get to know each other very you can add me up on yahoo messenger <snippo> that if you are on yahoo

The Ditz slips into (Google translate) German when she's stressed:

Quote:
I have yahoo as email but was ist das Messenger???

Lad gets back:

Quote:
It look like facebook chat...it's more better than chatting here on fishmeetfish it easy and faster why don't you go get it on your laptop

the ditz seems amenable:

Quote:
I have facebook as well. let's do that Smile

Ditz

Quote:
I search for kathrin on facebook and I found so many why don't you add me on facebook....lucas robben that my username on facebook you gonna see the same picture on it

Which I completely ignore. So lad tries the Messenger:

Quote:
I jjust added you on yahoo messenger I will be waiting to hear from you

The Ditz is NOT known for being tech savvy. I don't mention that I know all about web messenger:

Quote:
Am working on it schatzi, but am having trouble logging in. Can you email me?

<snippo>

Then it gets down to more basic talk. This from lad:

Quote:
Are you still single

Fortunately I have my back story down pat:

Quote:
I am in the middle of a messy divorce. I am fighting for control of the farm after my soon to be ex husband nick left me for a 19 year old man.

I want the farm to sell and maybe move to sydney. nick wants to move in with his new lover.

just the thought makes me sick

Ditz

unfortunately Lad doesn't bat an eyelid:

Quote:
I feel sorry to hear that from you....so my dear can I have your number so we could talk on the phone

And this three minutes later:

Quote:
I really feel sorry to hear that from you....how about you giving me your cell phone number so we could talk on the phone

Sounds URGENT! I'd better get back to him... And I do. Two WEEKS later:

Quote:
certainly schatzi. <snippo>

Ditz

I don't tell him that the number is fictional. Reserved by ACMA for film and TV, kinda like 555 in America. I also neglected to give him the country code. This IS the Ditz after all. Lad sends this:

Quote:
What country are you from or what's the country code so that I can be able to give you a call....without no country code I don't think that would be possible sweetheart....I love you so much and can't wait to here your lovely voice on the phone

Oops! he sends a message asking for country code. I decide to make Lad do a bit of work:

Quote:
I am sorry schatzi I am in Australia. I forget what the country code is, I ring out not in

Ditz

And then Lad sends this back:

Quote:
Okay honey....I would want you to give me a call or send me a message through this number +<snippo, but a Nigerian number>I would be waiting to see any of those and would be so glad if you can do that honey...I love you

Yeah right. Like THAT'S gonna happen. Time to tear lad a new one;

Quote:
I tried and it nothing happened. No ring tone no engaged signal nothing! Es tut wirklich weh, dass du mich nicht klingelt nicht. Ich wei�?, ich bin weit davon entfernt, aber ich versuche.

Ich denke, ich werde ein Getränk oder sechs haben

Ditz

The German part went into Google translate as:

Quote:
It really hurts that you do not does not ring me. I know I'm far away, but I try.

I think I'll have a drink or six

In reality I didn't even try. Today i get this back:

Quote:
So honey apart from this site is there any place we could communicate like your email,yahoo messenger,google talk or facebook....I would be waiting to see any of them......([email protected]) that's my gmail address.....([email protected]) is my yahoo I'd and I would also want you me a message through any of this

Will edit in a response, but I suspect it's a paddlin' Wink

ETA. I send him this:

Quote:
Ich bin so verwirrt. Ich dir gegeben habe vor meinem Yahoo-ID-Ding Wochen aber nie schrieb mir darauf. Ich freue mich auf das Ding jetzt und es macht keinen Sinn! Ich weiß, ich bin nicht der intelligenteste, wenn es um Technologie geht, aber man könnte zumindest versuchen, mir zu helfen.

Vielleicht könnte mein Liebling Nichte sabrina mir helfen

Ditz

which went into Google translate as:

Quote:
I am so confused. I gave you my yahoo id thingy weeks ago but you never wrote to me on it. I am looking at that thing now and it makes no sense! I know I am not the smartest when it comes to technology but you could at least try to help me.

Maybe my darling niece sabrina could help me out

Ditz

For those who don't know my baits, the "Niece" is also me, and while she IS tech savvy, she's also psychotic

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY! The Ditz is back in town. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Sabrina!! Very Happy

Is it my imagination or are these guys getting more forward with their tactics? It seems like by the second mail, they want my email, mobile, land line, facebook, yahoo account....everything but my first born. And they get pissed when I act coy and don't give it to them. Cheeky bastards!

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're falling in love and asking for money by the 4th email. I don't give out anything until I know they're hooked. I don't want spam in my baiter box. lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have them asking for my private email or sending theirs on the very first mail. Even after Elise tells them that she prefers to keep communication on the fmf site until after they get to know each other, they either get pissy or they say they understand, then start asking for it after the third message.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay Sabrina! Very Happy

coffinsurfer wrote:
Is it my imagination or are these guys getting more forward with their tactics?

Unfortunately, I think a lot of the lads of FMF have gotten wise to our joking ways. I've had a lot of them tell me I wasn't real as soon as I gave an excuse for not giving a phone number on the second PM. We had one really rude one that a lot of us were trying to bait who wouldn't at all talk to us, even with a K7 number. He told me I wasn't real so I asked him for his mom's phone number so I could call and talk to her to see if he was real. After that he started asking everyone else for their mom's phone number. Lol Rolling Eyes

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this from lad in my yahell. In the hour or so that I went to the local shopping centre to get a new indoor antenna for my mum, fishmeetfish has crashed again:

Quote:
Ich überprüfen unsere vorherige Nachricht und ich würde Ihre yahoo Ich würde gesehen und ich würde mich freuen, von Ihnen zu Honig wieder hier
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

popping it into Google translate didn't help:

Quote:
I check our previous message and I would be your yahoo I'd seen and I would love you to honey again
Sent from my BlackBerry ® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Since he was nice enough to write a response in Google German, I'd better send him a response... In Danish!

Quote:
Jeg forstår ikke, hvad du mener. Men jeg kan ikke ud til at logge ind på fisk mødes fisk. måske du bør holde sig til at skrive på engelsk.

Ditz

Quote:
I do not understand what you mean. But I cannot seem to log in to fish meet fish. maybe you should stick to writing in English.

Ditz

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish meet fish is back, here's what lad says:

Quote:
Ich bin so traurig, dass ich es verloren und das ist, warum ich sie fragen, von Ihnen wieder .... so werden Sie es mir oder nicht?

Which came out of Google translate as:

Quote:
I am so sad that I lost it and that's why I ask you again .... so you are me or not?

Which lad sent twice. I respond:

Quote:
What do you mean by this schatzi? I do not understand

NO mention of the Danish message, but something fun did happen! The Ditz's email message ends with "Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße" (You are a liar you piece of sh*t). In the five years I have been using it, he's only the SECOND Lad to query it:

Quote:
Why do you have to call me a lair?

Ummm, because you're a scamming turd maybe? But i tell him this:

Quote:
You are referring to this??? "Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

That is to remind me of what I went through with my bastard husband Nick. he lied to me, professing his love for me and then he left me for another MAN! I need that there to remind me of the strong woman I have become without him! sabrina did that for me, isn't she a darling!!!

And she told me about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mzxzITJkY

Plus fish meet fish seems to be back, I will see what you said

Kathrin

I am SO lucky I worked out my back story in Advance. edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad gets back to me, he's really hooked on the email signature:

Quote:
So do you think am gonna be like your ex husband or do you think am not gonna love you?

I should have told him to get over himself:

Quote:
It is there to remind ME of the person I have become. The strong independant woman I should have been in the first place. I gave up my modelling career to marry Nick, I cam to Australia at his request, a country I know little about and a language I couldn't speak at the time. Even now when I am stressed I slip into my native tongue

Fortunately I did not tell him about the money I saved. If I do not win control of the farm, I will need the money to move out. He will move in with his boytoy lover, and they will have sex on the bed I paid for. Just the thought makes me sick.

And until I no longer need reminding it will stay there. why do you think it is about you?

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad writes back. Am I getting a whiff of bacon???

Quote:
I really do love you and I would be glad if we could come together and be one.....honey what do you think?

let's encourage him:

Quote:
You want to travel schatzi??? That is marvelous, let me know when you are coming to Australia! I will travel down to Sydney to meet you at the airport, then we can have a romantic dinner in San Souci, then I can take you back to my place and fuck your brains out! You haven't experienced a woman until you've had a German woman!

Or do you want me to travel to you?

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

let's encourage him:

Quote:
You want to travel schatzi??? That is marvelous, let me know when you are coming to Australia! I will travel down to Sydney to meet you at the airport, then we can have a romantic dinner in San Souci, then I can take you back to my place and fuck your brains out! You haven't experienced a woman until you've had a German woman!

Or do you want me to travel to you?

Ditz

clapping OMG, that is an invitation he just can't turn down!
Great stuff!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends me this:

Quote:
Wow I'm so glad I could hear that from you......I really do want come over and meet you but am on a contact here in the united state....if you should get the contract here in the united state I won't hesitate to come over and not just to fuck you but to get married to you....I love you schatzi

I send this back:

Quote:
Can't we do both?

Unfortunately Lad doesn't get it:

Quote:
I don't understand what you talking about honey

Let's make it obvious:

Quote:
Honey, I wasn't going to tell you this but I have more than enough money to travel. You say you're in America? I can stay with my nephew. In fact I have been planning an African Safari. I can cancel it to come to you and we can spend a week in bed having sex. you think I'm pretty with clothes on? Wait till you see me naked

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad decides to put the Ditz in her place and remind her that he's in control...

Quote:
Honey I really do want you to come but I don't want you to spend your money for your trip....so I would be the oneto tell the time to come because am so very much busy with the contract and I wouldn't want you to come where by I won't be there to spend as much time I really don't want that okay so honey please do understand what am trying to say to you

Yep, tha's a paddlin'

Quote:
You DON'T want me there! I should've known. I was going to get a ticket tomorrow and now you don't want me! why are all men the same? Why is it just because I wa spretty once people treat me like dirt.

F*ck I'm drunk, I want more bubbly. Let me know when you think I am pretty again

Ditz

Lad smells trouble, I get three messages in as many minutes

Quote:
Honey that's not what I mean I really do love you and want you but why don't we get to know each other more better so we won't have to quarrel over any little issue that comes up okay

then

Quote:
You are always pretty honey and I don't think it's a good idea for you to get drunk because of what I said to you

And finally

Quote:
I hope you aren't mad at me.....do you still love me honey?

Three emails in as many minutes deserves a response:

Quote:
I am mad at myself for thinking you would be different. I thought you could be the one, I really hoped that this could be something special, especially as me, Priscilla and Mitzi were celebrating my court win from yesterday. The farm is mine to sell.

I wanted to surprise you I wanted to be there in America for you, but it seems I am not good enough.

I found more bubbly

Ditz

Laddo gets back

Quote:
Honey you shouldn't be mad at your self and I won't be able to forgive my self if you still mad at your self

Honey the reason I do not want you to come now is because I don't have enough money to take good care of you because I haven't got paid....I don't want you to lack anything when you come over

The ditz of course will be inconsolable:

Quote:
The money from selling the far will be my nest egg freeing my modelling savings for travel. Plus I have friends who work for Lufthansa, I can get cheap tickets. But you don't want me there

More editing

Quote:
I want you honey but don't you think it"s kind of embarrassing for you using your money to travel where I should I sent to you but I don't have honey please try to understand me

Why on earth would I want to do that? I actually LIKE having you backed into a corner

Quote:
Schatzi,

This is the 21st Century. We modern German girls are very independent and I have travelled on my own expense many times. I have never had any problems when I travelled for work, and I could look after myself. I have had to defend myself from amourous photographers more than once

You're not one of those scumbags that women should be barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen are you? I would have to dump you immediately if you were

lad doesn't understand, I can do this all night:

Quote:
No am not honey why would you have to think about that?

Because I like the idea of you squirming you sack of crap:

Quote:
Because I'm not pretty enough to be seen with you. If you were a real man, you'd allow me to be by your side, proud in the knowledge of the things I went through to get to you. If you were a real man, you would want me there regardless of who paid for it. If you were a real man... but I guess you're not

F*ck life is so unfair sometimes! I guess I'll have to spend my money on someone who wants me for me

Laddo changes his tune:

Quote:
Okay honey I do want to come over to american if that would make you pretty happy so when are you going to come because I wouldn't want loose you

Of course you do, I'm the Ditz. But, she's a happy ditz now:

Quote:
You will??? Oh Schatzi I love you! You haven't told me where you are yet, so I will need that information before I buy tickets. And sabrina has said I don't need to drive into Sydney to get the tickets I can do that here on the internet.

The girls are opening more bubbly I will join them. Let me know where you are so I can get the tickets

Knowing full well, lad has to come up with a LOT more backstory, I send him a fishing email:

Quote:
You don't want to tell me? Are you ashamed of where you work?

Despite it only being 5.17pm in africa, I doubt he'll get back tonight. But I was wrong. Seems laddo is happy to dig himself a little deeper into his hole:

Quote:
Okay honey.....you know I just came here not quite long and I aren't familiar with the correct so I would have to ask someone okay???

The ditz isn't buying it:

Quote:
You don't know where you are??? How can that be? That doesn't even make sense! No, you are ashamed of me. you are ashamed of your work and you don't want me to know about it.

what kind of contractor doesn't even know where they are?

Laddo keeps digging:

Quote:
No am not.....it's just that I really don't know here very because am new here so I will have to tell someone to give me a correct address

The Ditz is understandably not buying it:

Quote:
I do not understand. even when I first moved to Australia I knew the address.

"You are a dead meat!"

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the Ditz opens another bottle of bubbly and tears into her stupid lovey boy. It will be interesting to see where he finally says he is working.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Lad is trying to get back to script:

Quote:
Honey there is a problem am having and if you could help me solve the problem I would be so glad

Quote:
Are you not going say anything?

Quote:
Schatzi are you still mad at me?

In reality it was 2am when he wrote. I simply went to bed. I do like how he now thinks he's in the poo. If I get my way, I will redefine the word poo for him... Twisted Evil

ETA... I send this back:

Quote:
Whatever your problem is I will help you when I meet you. What is your address again?

ETA... Lad is using Gmail, so no IP addy. But I've noticed he's using a blackberry to send his messages with a telco attached. So I looked it upand guess what? Lad's telco is in Nigeria!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globacom

No wonder he's having difficulty working out where he is Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad starts his cash grab:

Quote:
The problem here am having is that one of our drilling machine got spoiled some days ago and ever since I haven't be able to work then I called one of my relation who sell drilling machince

As well as this:

Quote:
The problem am having here is that one of our drilling machine got spoiled some days ago and ever since I haven't been able to work......I have a relation who leave in africa and he also sell drilling machine so I called him and told him about the drilling machine and he told me he could get me a new one if I can be able to purchase the machine,the machine is cost 50,000$ and he told me if am able to get at least 30,000$ and come to africa where he live he would gladly give me the drilling machine because am his relation so I had to book a flight the day before yesterday so that I can be able to be in africa and my flight leave today at 12pm but the problem is that the money I was thinking is gonna come to me never came and I only 20,000$ I don't know if you could be able to help me with 10,000$ when I get to africa so that I would be able to get a new drilling machine and when I get to american we will then book a flight for you to come over to meet me and fuck me as you have always said honey please if you could help me I would be so glad,am already getting ready for my flight,I love you schatzi

Ho hum. If you want cash outta the Ditz you're gonna need a MUCH better plan than that! She gets back to him

Quote:
Ich verstehe nichts davon. Sie haben einen Flug heute kann man nicht machen? Sie haben einen Bohrer Sie nicht beheben können, und Sie mir, dafür zu bezahlen??

Ich weiß, Sie sind ein Unternehmer, aber so war Nick, und das Unternehmen wurde er für die Reparaturen an der Maschine bezahlt beauftragt. Ich würde sie anrufen und sie auf Ihre Maschine schnell beheben smart. Sie sind kostet Sie Geld jetzt, könnte man sogar in der Lage, sie für Lohnausfall verklagen

Ditz

Quote:
I do not understand any of this. You have a flight today you can't make? You have a drill you cannot fix and you want me to pay for it???

I know you are a contractor, but so was Nick and the company he was contracted to paid for the repairs to the machinery. I would ring them up and get them to fix your machine quick smart. They are costing you money right now, you might even be able to sue them for lost wages

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad completely ignores me:

Quote:
My flight was successful,I just arrived here in africa and am heading down to nigeria where my relation live I just want you to wish me luck for the other trip I love you schatzi

Fair enough. Am wondering if lad is setting me up to go visit. Of course i suggest it:

Quote:
You are in Africa schatzi??? I've always wanted to go there. I was in fact planning a trip when I met you! Maybe I should join you...

Wish me luck, the farm gets valued today. I am hoping to sell it for $500,000

Ditz

In an hour or so, I'll send him an email telling him it's worth way more than that

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad is determined to get back on script:

Quote:
So honey I just arrived at nigeria some hours ago and I now with my relation.......you know I told you about the problem but my relation said it's not going to give me the drilling machine unless I have to make the money. Up to $30,000 so honey would you be able to help with at least $10,000 because I have only $20.000 right here with me so that I could be able to purchase the machine right here,I promise to pay you back as soon as I get paid after the contract is being done

Ho hum. Well, we CAN'T have that! Fortunately I brought my spanner. seems the ditz has come into money. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Schatzi,

I am so drunk right now! We are celebrating big time! It's a good thing Yalbraith is so far away from everything because our music can be heard for miles and miles! Honey the Valuation is in and the farm has been valued at 820,000 AUD! PLUS we've already had expressions of interest in selling it. I think I will be out of Yalbraith soon and moving to Sydney.

Nick has withdrawn his suit for control of the farm as well. Do you know what this means schatzi??? I win, I fucking win!!!

Come to Australia George, dump the fucking contract work. Screw all your drilling shit (See what I did there?) and come to Australia! I will give you your wildest dreams babe and all you have to do is say yes! Say yes baby say YESSSSSSS!

Oooh, I have to go. Mitzi has arrived with more bubbly. There's going to be some sore heads in the morning! PARTAY!!!

Ditz

Let's see what his script says about that!!! Wink

edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is back off script:

Quote:
Wow honey.....I feel so happy to hear that you won the case and honey I could do something that would make me get kicked. Out and loose the contract in other to come over and spend the rest of my life with you if only you could send me some money to come ovïer to australia......I would be so glad if you could that and I would also go drunk if you could that I love you schatzi

Plus

Quote:
Yes I would

Of course you would:

Quote:
That is fantastic news. I will come to you. I have dreamt of an African safari for all of my life and now I have the money to have one. My cousin Wilhelm is a travel agent, I will see what he paid when he went to Africa a few years back, And will get back to you when I have my travel details

Oh this is so exciting

Ditz

ETA... lad wants me to send him money (to prepare for my arrival of course):

Quote:
Honey I want you to send me some money so that I would be able to get prepared when you come and be able to afford some of yours needs when you come....I gave the contact to one of my colleague and now I am left with nothing I did that because you ask me to do it and now am asking you to send me $10,000 to me

Honey would be able to do that for me please?

Probably not:

Quote:
Schatzi,

Don't be silly. I don't even know when I am arriving yet, I am still on the phone to Wilhelm. But he has some intriguing ideas. More soon

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad claims to be stranded:

Quote:
But I just dump the contract and I have nothing on me now am even stranded right now if not for my relation I don't think I would be alive to even talk to you

Yep! Tha's a paddlin':

Quote:
And how is that my fault? You didn't even ask me to go you just went. In fact I didn't even know when you were leaving and then you had arrived. You know what? I have half a mind to leave you there! You don't care at all about what I have to say. It's just you, you you! Well Mr Man if you a damn cent from me you're going to have to listen to ME! You're not my ex husband and I'll be damned if I am going to let you treat me as he did.

here's what I will do. I will finalise my travel plans and then I will join you. Once there I will give you whatever you need, as well as re-imbursing your relative. Tell him (And it had BETTER be a him) to keep receipts

I am NOT happy about the way you treat me

Ditz

I am curious to see where he goes with this. A a guy who's clearly used to getting his own way, I wonder if his greed will allow him to let women (who are secretly middle aged men) to talk to him like that. I suspect not

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad gets back to me, just as I begin a RL 13 bus ride:

Quote:

I'm sorry honey and I promise not to treat the way your ex husband did....it's just that I can't wait any longer for you to come over and meet and I'd like us to talk on phone here my new number in nigeria <snipped>

Followed by this:

Quote:

Honey I have been waiting for you all hour for you to send me an email but you never did....are you still in love with me?

and this:

Quote:

Honey why have you refuse to talk me.....aren't you interested in me anymore,I have been waiting all days for you to call me or even try to message but you didn't,have you found someone else because I l know you do love me and you would never think of doing that.....schatzi I love you so much and I would wait for you till you come

I send this back:

Quote:
I am sorry I have been extremely busy. My husband Nick tried to launch an injunction forbidding me to sell the farm. My lawyer B@rry Feldman fortunately is very good a got it thrown out of court but it has taken a few days to get it sorted out.

On the plus side my travel agent has come through for me. he and his boyfriend got married in the UK a few years back, and the honeymooned in benin. they went to a place called the and Wilhelm really recommends it. Plus it's very close to where you are now. we will go there yes?

I tried your phone number and it didn't work again. again, no dial tone no engaged signal nothing. Check the number for me,

Ditz

Before I forget. Wilhelm is named after my fave nazi, Colonel Klink!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Klemperer

ETA... lad gets back to me:

Quote:
So honey what are you up to because am very confused over here in nigeria......I waited all days for your mail thinking you have forgotten me but when I'd see your mail I felt so happy.....even if we are unable to talk on the phone I know we could be able to see each other when you over to nigeria

I love you so much schatzi and I would always wait for you no matter how long it takes

I send this back

Quote:
I thought I just told you. I have been fighting my soon to be ex-husband Nick. I was in Goulburn court for the last few days. we only stopped the injunction mid afternoon. Did you get my message about Benin?

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sorry honey and I promise not to treat the way your ex husband did....

Wonderful! And this sets the stage for future accusations of "OMG you sound JUST like my ex!!" I think this lad is deeply hooked on you Cool I truly hope he makes a reservation at our favorite destination!

ETA: I had a crush on Hogan for most of my tweens. Great show!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to avoid the 2002 film autofocus. Greg Kinnear is fantastic as hogan, but f*ck Willem Dafoe was creepy

Getting back to topic I send this to lad:

Quote:

Once I get the full details you will join me. The website looks spectacular, have a look for yourself

<snipped, but a website link>

Ditz

Lad asks the obvious question:

Quote:

Do you mean you are going to be the one to pay for my flight over to meet you honey?

To which the answer should be screw you but isn't:

Quote:
Of course. once you arrive I will reimburse you for whatever you spend.

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that answer. Can't wait to see the whiny reply.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Lad's whiny reply:

Quote:
But I told I had nothing left with me,how do you except me to come if you aren't going to send me funds?

Plus, cos i don't get back to him, he sends a fishing email:

Quote:
Hello kathrin,how are you doing I waited all days for your email but you never did.....honey have you forgotten me?

My reply. yep, it's a paddlin':

Quote:
Schatzi,

I do not understand. You claim that it is embarrassing to have someone pay for you yet you demands funds to travel. You cannot travel to the country next door? I am about to travel 12,000 miles to see you and you cannot meet me?

You are clearly not the man I imagined you to be. Maybe if you grew a set of balls and worked it out, You wouldn't be whining like a little girl. I have booked my ticket to Benin I will scan and email a copy soon

Ditz

Lad gets back to me:

Quote:
Okay honey I would be waiting to see it

I tell him sabrina is working on it. To which he replies:

Quote:
And how long is that gonna take?

I send him a screenshot of flight details to Benin:

Quote:
sabrina worked hard for me schatzi, I wouldn't know where to begin. Please find my flight details I arrive on the 21st. You will meet me there yes?

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic