SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doesn't even know my name. NSFW. Safari P6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lawyer needs to learn some patience.

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU INCOMMUNICADO MY LOVE?????

HELLO MY LOVELY AND ADORABLE TREASURE.
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY AS HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU BY THE GRACE OF GOD. BABY I AM CONTACTING YOU IN REGARDS TO MY PREVIOUS EMAILS TO YOU AS I AM GETTING SO WORRIED NOW AND HOPING THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY WITH YOU.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE OKAY AS I CAN'T EVEN DO MUCH BUT TO THINK ABOUT YOU AS-WELL AS MISSING YOU SO MUCH. LOVING YOU IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME AND I BLESS GOD FOR BRINGING MY WAYS" SUCH AN ADORABLE TREASURE AS YOU.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP.

Hi my love,

I'm not incommunicado, as you put it, you only mailed me yesterday and I do go to work and have a life. You'll have to learn to be less demanding, I won't jump the minute I get an email from you.

I think it's strange that you can't do a simple transfer from the US to the UK, our banking systems are pretty similar I would have thought.

You're expecting me to put a lot of trust in you by lending you £5000, but send me the account details and I'll think about it.

I haven't been able to go to the bank and enquire about the other transfer, I've been busy, but if it hasn't arrived by Monday, I'll check it out.

In answer to your questions, yes I could probably fly to Africa to visit you and stay for a week or two, No I've never been to Africa so it will be a new experience and I don't know much about the African culture to be able to comment.

As regards Ricky and his demands for a birthday present, he will have to wait until I meet him and then I can see what would be appropriate for him.

You should have taught him that it's never a good thing to expect presents, but I know it's hard for a single Dad so I will sort him out when I become his stepmum.

I'm sad that you missed your conference and that we haven't met yet, I was looking forward to having some good times with you, you look so much more fun then Frankie, but I should thank him for getting us together, it's the best thing he's ever managed to do.

When are you going to write to me from your private email?
Love always

Maria and Carbon3ll, who seems to be trying very hard to put Maria off Lagos

Hi my honey bun, it was so good talking to you again last night, but I'm glad you've explained it all again in your email. Sugar I know it was a big mistake last time to make you a surprise by sending the package without telling you, but me coming to Lagos with the money and surprising you wouldn't be a mistake because I have the money with me, so nothing can happen to it, I keep it very safe my love.

My cupcake, I tell you before it's no good you arrive in the state, I in UK, if you go to state I not meet you at airport.

Why you done some research into Anti Terrorism, you no believe what I tell you? Honey, it's a lot of money that you think I can just find ,you know I not able to get a loan, I tell you before that I not talking to you if you always ask me to find money and now you doing it again. I send you £500 and £3000, and ok £3000 get lost and we not get it back yet, but I doing all I can for you because you're my special man and I love you to pieces.

I also sleeping alone, it not just you who suffer my love, I have to live every day without you and it very hard to do, I miss you so much.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
I just wish this could explian my love better.Have missed u today. I kept thinking of the security of ur arms when we talk of how u would hold me, the wonderful flutter in the pit of my stomach when u would look at me with loving eyes just the day we will meet in person, the tender kisses that u will leave on my skin as we would leave in the morning for work..... like i always say...we will always have the sex morning,afternoon and night when we will be going back to bed.

My love you have to listing to whatever I told you cus you are my wife while am your husband so we always have to understand each other,my love like I said never try to come here because they kidnap foreign people to cut off there head that why sometimes when you ask me that where I am I always tell you am in the hotel room because I don't want to get hurt by anything,even you read the news,you can see how they kill people here, so please if you don't want to loss me listing to whatever I said,just one day that going to take you to wait for me to get home and you meet me at the Airpot in Machester,my love I know you always try, but still yet we can't wait till the Anti Terrorism get back to you before I can get home honey please look for another way where you can get the money and when I get home with you we can pay it back please do this,this is another new month making the 3rd month in new year <<<Yes, just 3 more to go again,honey can't live life without you,please please please again, Am crying so bad and it not that am asking you for money you understand that it because I want to get home honey don't let me cry,don't let me fall,you I know I love you,I don't want you down,please don't let me down,see now you surpose to send me pocket money this ending of febuary because I don't have anything left in my pocket even common 1$ don't,I know you can't let your husband pocket empty without any penny so do something to make me smile this ending of month even if it is just pocket money for me am okay..honey you trust me the way I trust you with all my life,you are the one I trust most in my life until the end of our life..

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria to Carbon3ll.

Hi my lover man, I miss hearing your calls last night honey because I leave my phone in my car, I only see it this morning. Honey I don't think that they kidnapping and chopping heads off in Nigeria, it ISIL in Syria. You always tell me that you safe and not near terrorist. Sugar you tell me to find another way to get money because we can't wait for terrorist police, it easy for you to say, so you tell me how I get money, you come up with good idea.

My love I try to send you a very little money, but where I send it if I can, I not trust any other person.

Cupcake I love you with all my heart, but I have to accept that we apart, our love is strong, in the short time we be together it amazing how it has grown. My heart is forever yours, think about me often my sexy gorgeous man, I wait for you forever.
Love and kisses always

The lawyer to Sophia.

Quote:
HELLO MY ADORABLE TREASURE.

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? IT'S A HAPPY AND OF-COURSE A VERY BRIGHT DAY FOR ME HAVEN READ FROM YOU. SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPONSE AS I WAS AT COURT ALL DAY YESTERDAY TO DEFEND A CLIENT OF MY. BABY I AM NOT SAYING I CAN NOT DO A TRANSFER FROM THE U.S BANK TO LONDON,BUT IT TAKES TOO LONG TO CREDIT JUST AS THE TRANSFER YOU MADE TO MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT IS YET TO BE CREDITED BY NOW.

MORESO I AM A VERY BUSY MAN WHO'S CASH IS FIXED IN MOST CASES BECAUSE OF MY KIND OF PROFESSION. I AM EXPECTING A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO CLEAR MY ACCOUNT SOON WHICH I WILL PAY YOU BACK EVERY DIME YOU HAVE LEND ME.

YES MY LOVE; I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME IN SENDING THE GBP5,000 TO THE LONDON ACCOUNT I WILL BE PROVIDING TO YOU. I AM A COMPETENT MAN AN A PUBLIC FIGURE IN THE UNITED STATES HERE AND I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME FOR MY WORDS AS I WILL REIMBURSE YOUR FUNDS BACK TO YOU ASAP.
I AM EXPECTING MY BANK TO CLEAR MY PAYCHECK OF $127,000 I RECEIVED FROM A CLIENT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND I WILL PAY YOU PAY IMMEDIATELY THE CHECK CLEARS MY BANK HERE IN THE U.S AND I ALSO PROMISE TO SEND YOU SOME EXTRA $$ FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO DO SOME SHOPPING FOR YOURSELF.

I AM REQUESTING YOU TO HELP ME MAKE THE GBP5,000 TO THE LONDON ACCOUNT SO I IMMEDIATELY CLEAR THE PENALTY AS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM AND FAILURE TO MEET UP WITH THE ULTIMATUM WILL ATTRACT MORE PENALTY.

I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FLY TO AFRICA AND SPEND SOME GOOD TIMES WITH ME. WOW;WHAT A HAPPY MAN I WILL BE TO HAVE YOU WITH ME,KISSING YOUR LIPS AND MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE THE MOST VALUED WOMAN ON EARTH,AND YES YOU ARE. I ALSO DO NOT KNOW MUCH OF AFRICAN CULTURE,BUT OF-COURSE THEY HAVE LOTS OF GREAT AND RICH CULTURES.

I HAVE A HUGE INVESTMENT I AM LOOKING INTO AND PLANNING TO PUMP IN SOME FUNDS OVER THERE IN AFRICA BUT WE WILL DISCUSS ABOUT THAT IN NO TIME FROM NOW AS THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO TALK ABOUT THAT. <<<<<Interesting for my character.

AS REGARDS TO RICKY'S DEMANDS FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENTS; YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT RICKY IS JUST A YOUNG AND UP-COMING BOY WHO HAS MISSED A TENDER CARE OF MOTHERLY CARE,BECAUSE I LOST MY WIFE WHEN HE WAS BARELY 4YEARS OLD,SO HE DIDN'T HAVE THAT SENSE OF MOTHERLY CARE EXPERIENCE.

I HAVE BEEN A GOOD FATHER TO HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE GIFT HE HAS EVER DESIRED,SO ASKING FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM YOU IS NOT TOO MUCH OF A REQUEST AS HE ONLY WANTS TO FEEL THE CARE OF A MOTHER ONCE IN HIS LIFE-TIME.

BABY I AM MORE SAD THAT I MISSED MY CONFERENCE AND MOST ESPECIALLY MEETING WITH YOU,BUT I AM SURE WE WILL GET THAT SORTED OUT PRETTY SOON AS I MAY HAVE TO MAKE A CONNECTING FLIGHT AND STOP OVER AT LONDON TO BE WITH YOU FOR FEW DAYS BEFORE I FINALLY PROCEED TO AFRICA AFTER WHICH YOU WILL AS-WELL FLY DOWN TO BE WITH ME THERE FOR SOME TIME.

HONEY IN THE CASE OF FRANKIE BRINGING US TOGETHER,MY COMMENTS TO THAT IS;-GOD HIMSELF BROUGHT ABOUT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN US AND NOT ANY MAN BECAUSE GOD ALREADY KNOWS AND DESIGNED THIS EVEN BEFORE WE WERE BORN.

THE BIBLE SAYS (WHOSOEVER FINDS A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOR FROM THE LORD). SO MEETING WITH YOU IS A DIVINE CONNECTION FROM GOD WHICH I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO HIM ABOUT.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME SO I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LONDON ACCOUNT DETAILS IN MY NEXT EMAIL. LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME TO YOU.....

Quote:
Hello My Adorable Treasure,
How are you doing as hope all is going on well with you as usual. Baby i am writing you from my private email address as promised so we can really separate our love affairs from official assignments.

Baby i am also writing to inform you that i suggested it's more wise that you just send the Gbp5,000 directly into the bank account of my Malaysian friend (Noor As***in) since our head-quarters is located there and he is also a head of board trustees of the conference.

He also attended the conference in London and just got back to Malaysia his home country early hours of today. So i was able to get in touch with him and have gotten him to send me his bank account details so you can just wire the Gbp5,000 to him and he will receive the funds into his account withing 24-hours after you have transferred the funds.

Bellow are bank account details for you to make the transfer and i think an online transfer will be much faster and safer.

Bank Name:- CIMB BANK..

Bank Address:- 188 190 TAMAN MELAKA RAYA ,OFF JALAN PARAMESWARA,75000 MELAKA MALAYSIA..

ACC NAME: ... NOOR AS***IN BINTI ABD BA5HAH..

ACC NO: .. 8601****.

SWIFT CODE:... CIBBMYKL..

I've had Thai and Malay bacon, but where's my British pork that he promised?

Ps:-Kindly ensure that you save the transfer details with pdf file immediately you have filled out the transfer slip from your bank online transfer page so you can send me the transfer slip as soon as the transfer has been done.

Do not hesitate to do this as it stands as an evidence to show that a transfer transaction with a certain amount was successful with the provided recipient's account.

I love you so much and my happiness is that i keep falling much more in love with you than i can even help as the day goes by. I love you with every breathe of my soul and i thank the almighty God that i met such a wonderful and virtuous woman as you in my life.

It has been so many years of loneliness since my late wife passed on and i have not been able to venture into another relationship or affairs since then,but i am happy with what i share with you because the bonds between us keep getting tighter everyday.
Note:- I will be sending you a short message from my official email "[email protected]" in recommendation of this email from my private email address.
I will be Waiting to read from you...

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I find a lad that doesn't work weekends, my lawyer works 7 days a week.

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU HUN?????

GOOD DAY LOVE,

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED MY PREVIOUS EMAILS TO YOU AS THIS IS REALLY NOT MAKING ME COMFORTABLE. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING WISHING AND HOPING THAT YOU ARE OKAY BECAUSE MY HEART AND LOVE LINGERS FOR YOU ALL THE TIME.

I ALSO SENT YOU EMAILS FROM MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN CONTINUE OUR COMMUNICATIONS FROM THERE,BUT I AM YET TO READ FROM YOU CONCERNING MY PREVIOUS EMAILS BABY.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING WELL AS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR EMAIL.
HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME TO YOU MY LOVE.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP.

Hi Thomas,
I know that you're one hot lawyer and you're probably used to women asking how high when you say jump, but I'm not one of them, I can't always reply the minute you send me an email, but I'm still here so quit worrying.

I thought that you were going to send me a UK bank account not Malaysian, either way, I don't have £5000 just sitting in a bank account ready to transfer, so I'll have to get it out of one of my other accounts which will take a few days. I'll let you know as soon as I send it.

I was very interested in the large investment that you are going to make in Africa, you know that my job is Personal Investments and I often have clients looking for new projects to invest in. Would it interest you to maybe have a partner in your investment, if it's a good deal of course. If so, you'll have to give me some more information.

As regards Ricky and his birthday present, I feel that a mothers love is not demonstrated by material things, and I don't like to think of a child growing up thinking that it is. Apart from which, I have no idea what he likes to play with or what he's into, so it'll have to wait until I meet him. Do you think a chuff round the ear and boarding school might be a good idea for him.

You seem to have such a busy life my love, please don't work too hard, you'll get too stressed and that's not good for you, I need you to be fit and healthy for our meeting.

Thank you for writing from your private email, it's less business like.
Love always to my hot lawyer.

Carbon3ll has been trying the killing himself tack, by jumping into the sea, after having told me a short time ago that he swims like a fish. He got a very short sharp knock from Maria who told him she'd never speak to him again if he tried that, because she doesn't agree with suicide. I closed that down very quickly, so he vowed last night that he would never say it again.

He now wants Maria to sell her house, he's do the same for her!!

Hello My love,
How are you doing today, have miss you so much and have been down thinking about you all day, you know you are the love of my life and cant live without you honey You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you..I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER FRIEND BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW YOU I LET MY HEART UNBEND I COULDN'T HELP PAST MEMORIES THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME CRY I HAD TO FORGET MY FIRST LOVE AND GIVE LOVE ANOTHER TRY SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW AND IF YOU EVER WONDER WHY I DONT KNOW WHAT I'LL SAY BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING I LOVE YOU You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much. If there was only one road that leads to you if i had to walk on broken glass or walk through fire just to get to you if i would have to fight all the way just to look at you then i would walk that road for you,there is one thing more than loving you,that's loving you more.if i will have to choose between life & death,i will choose life because you are my living dream and i must live to love you.let me be emotionally yours for the rest of my life.i love you you body & soul.I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end.

My love we seem have a good idea last night , Honey now what i said is that can a company loan you money with your house? or another places where you can get your house for loan?My love i want you to speak with the Agent that in charge of the house sales to let him know how much you are selling the house and also give him all the deatails you need to give him and let him know you need the money Ungently so he can be fast with selling the house, Honey am very glad that you understand the reason why we are doing all this just because we cant just wait for the Anti Terorrism to get back to us cos it going to take them many month before they can get back to us due to the war,My love am going to send you the Account where you are going to Deposit the money next week and let me know how much it is okay sweetheart?My love and let me know what you talk about everything cos i cant stay here any more today is 1st of March again ....i love you so much

Jack Boot

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily Wrote:

Quote:
Do you think a chuff round the ear and boarding school might be a good idea for him.

No fair making me laugh.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria told Carbon3ll that she didn't want to send any money to a stranger, so he's come up with a new name.
Quote:

Hello my love, how are you doing today and hope you are not working to hard today my queen, honey am very happy to speak with you last night it really make my day so much..My love i want you to try your best to find someone who you can send to help you get the money sent through money Gram or Western Union okay? here is the Information my love..

NAME.....CARBON3ll AYO

STATE....LOGOS

COUNTRY...NIGERIAN

ZIP CODE..23401

Honey after sending it make sure you get back to me with the MTCN number okay? and send the Number to my Phone not email okay? i love you so much and let me know how much you are sending ...

Hi my honey bun I not take your calls last night because I have very bad head and fell asleep. I get your details for MoneyGram or Wester Union honey, but I tell you to send me bank account as well as I not sure how I send it. You explain to me how you get ID for name that not yours, who is Carbon3ll Ayo?

My love you know that I not able to get loan, they not lend money to people who are on police bail, they think that I a criminal, and like I explain to you, it can take a long time to sell my house. I know that you say you do the same for me, but it a big step to sell my house, what if we argue and leave each other, I have nowhere to live, nothing in life is certain.

Cupcake, I love hearing you say my name, I imagine you saying Maria in my ear, with your sexy voice as you make passionate love with me, it give me duckbumps thinking of it.

Thomas, the lawyer.

How are you doing today as i am very happy to read from you. Baby the truth is that i wouldn't stop worrying whenever i send couple of emails to you without response cos where a man's treasure is,then his heart is as-well.

You are my Jewel and my heart is always with you. You have gently slipped into my heart and now i can't think of something else much more-than i think about you,hoping that we will someday be together to express the gravity of how much we have longed for each other.

I appreciate and value you so much because you are my Jewel of Inestimable values and i will Love,Cherish and Adore you forever,I mean till my last breath baby.

Honey i decided to send you a Malaysian Bank Account because that's where our conference head-quarters is located and even if you send the money to a London Account it will still end up being transferred to Malaysia because that's it's final destination.

So i decided to send you a Malaysia Bank Account so you can make a direct transfer and to as-well cut the cost of time. Meanwhile;the funds needs to be transferred with immediate effect as failure to do so within the given ultimatum will attract more charges.

Honey i will like you to kindly tell me how long it will take for you to get the £5000 from your other accounts and send? I ask this because I do not want to fail to meet up with the given ultimatum as that will attract more charges.

Yes the investment is a very large and profitable one but i wouldn't like to discuss that now. We will sure talk about it as soon as my time to fly to Africa approaches. More-over;I think it will be better if you want to Invest together with me into this deal as i don't think Bringing in another person like a stranger is a good idea for me <<<<I could get you a very good investor,otherwise i prefer to handle it alone baby,but we will still talk about that like i said.

Well;I really do understand your thoughts concerning the birthday presents request from Ricky. I will sure try to explain that to him so he can wait till you meet with him in person. He is a very happy and understanding little boy and he is so happy that he will have a stepmum soon.

Love;I want to know if you have gone to your bank to know what's the matter with the previous transfer of Gbp1,000 to my friend's account in Thailand? You really need to do this asap and instruct your bank to release the funds into that account with immediate effect.

Do not also forget to tell them that we have been friends for over 17years and that we also went to same school and church together. That way they will know you are sure of who you are sending the money to.

Yes i am a very busy scheduled legal fellow who likes to work hard. But i will sure try to take is slow sometimes just like you have advised babe,but be rest assured that i am trying to ensure i secure a better and comfortable life for you and Ricky.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas the lawyer is not too impressed that Sophia still doesn't jump to his emails, which very often come twice daily, So he has come up with another plan to get her to reply and hopefully send the money quickly.

Quote:
Hello Love,
How are you doing today???? Baby i am writing to let you know that i just can not do much without the thoughts of you on my mind....You are a part of me and i am so grateful to the almighty God for bringing my ways such an Adorable Virtue as you.
How is work doing with you my love? As for me it has been a very busy day as i still have to be in a High court for hearing over one of my client i have to defend. My work is something i find pleasure doing and i am happy i have such an understanding woman like you as my wife to be.
Ricky is extending his greetings to you and he's saying "Hello Stepmum".

Quote:

How are you doing today? Babe,i must confess that i am not happy that i don't find an email read from you in due time. I think you should make it one of your top priorities to always find time to write me an email,because i still find the time to write to you despite my everyday very busy schedules.

Communication is one of the strongest keys that keeps a relationship burning and honestly i am not so happy that it takes you a long while to write back to me. At-least we should be making email communication twice a day,which consists when we wake up in the morning and when we are back from the day's activities and ready to go to bed.

I am sending you some of my private pictures for your eyes only and please ensure to keep it safe and only to yourself my love.

Let me know what you think about my pick baby as i have been keeping fit to give you an outstanding love making of a lifetime when we finally set eyes on each other soon.

I personally shot this posture specially for your eyes only with my digital automatic timing camera. I have decided to unveil all parts of my body to you so you can see me in full so you can have a picture frame of mind of what you should be expecting when we meet each other in person soon.

I will be Waiting to read from you...

Feast your eyes ladies on the unveiled body of my hot lawyer.

If I were a real victim and he sent me those I would kill myself laughing, thinking who the hell does he think he is, but Sophia is very impressed.

Hi Thomas,
Wow, wow and wow again, I always thought that you were hot, but those pics are something else, what a body you've got, I want to get my hands on it even more now that I've seen it, you can unveil as much of your body as you like to me, I'll never object to pics like that.

I can't wait to see to in the flesh. Are you sure they're for my eyes only, I would love to show my friends what a hot man I've got, can I put you on as my screensaver?

Thomas, I don't have time in the morning to email you before work, I roll out of bed into my car. I know I don't reply to you very quickly, but that's me, I'll put more effort in just for you, my hot hot man. I can't believe that at the start you wanted me to introduce you to a friend of mine, that would have been insane of me.

Oh my God, all I can think about now is your body, I'll never sleep tonight.

Love and kisses

Jack Boot

Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my......I'm speechless. Embarassed

Although...I shouldn't really be speechless after over 30 years of marriage to a man who absent-mindedly shoves his hand down the front of his pants whenever he's parked on the couch watching TV (must be a guy-thing).

But I'm pretty sure my husband has no hot pink underwear....nor does he remotely resemble this guy...nor did he ever.
Hubba-Hubba! Twisted Evil
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dina, yes I think it's definitely a man thing, they seem to have the need to make sure it's still all there Wink

I am going to compliment him on being in touch with his feminine side wearing hot pink.

Hot lawyer seems to be taking over on this thread, but after sending Sophia those photos, he's surprised that she didn't mention money, last thing on my mind.

Quote:

Thank you so much for your email. I am so glad you really love my body as i have always wished to have a grab of you someday which i know it will happen in no time. Baby i don't think it will be nice you show my pics to your friends because those pictures are for your eyes only and please keep it only for your eyes.
Well;you can use those pics on your computer as your screensaver,but you have to make sure no-one intrudes into it. More-so;showing my pics to your friends might make them want to get so jealous of me and they might attempt to contact me behind you which i don't think is right because i am a one woman's man.

So please you have to keep everything concerning us as confidential as possible. Your friends can get to meet me when i come to London,or meet you up in Manchester someday,but for now i suggest you keep all this to yourself because you can never trust so many people sometimes.

Honey you have not also said anything in regards to the previous Gbp1,000 you sent to my friends account which is yet to be credited and also the Gbp5,000 which i urgently need to take care of the penalty for not being present at the London Conference.

Honey you have to go to your bank and confirm the status of that transfer so we can know what's actually going on concerning that funds transfer. Kindly ensure to as-well transfer the Gbp5,000 tomorrow to the Malaysian Account i have given to you so it can be acknowledged latest by Friday or Monday in-order to avoid accumulation of more penalty charges as you never mentioned anything concerning that is your email to me.

Loving you is the best thing that can happen to me and i will forever be so grateful to God for bringing my ways such an adorable treasure as you. I love you with all my heart,body and soul and i will love and cherish you till my last breath.

On a phone call to Carbon3ll, Maria mentioned that she has had a few unnamed calls from numbers in Nigeria, which seemed to freak him out a bit, next morning he texted.

Quote:
Hello love, I just finish talking with the Agent right and have explain to him about the number that called u yesterday so he said that those people are some of the guys who scam us last time so he told me that whenever u receive any other number or email except me pls never answer or reply them cos they are scam.

Maria also told him that she had to pay her bills before sending him a little money, his reply included 12 Google screen shots of where he thinks she lives and a photo of a woman showing her backside.
Quote:

Your love is more beautiful than a bed of roses. Your touch is stronger than a mountain. Your voice is as calming as the morning birds singing. I am so glad you have chosen me to spend forever with.With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone.Honey you ask me about how am going to get I.D with the name i provide for you, Honey the Agent have already explain how we are going to get the money out here that not a problem okay sweetheart? My wife make sure you pay all your bills and also buy all your food stuff at home , also fill your Gas , and buy your tablet that you need to be always used after you get back from work cos you stress i know that, Honey i know i should be the one responsible for all this but just because am not at home with you that why but i know very soon i will be home so i can do all what i suppose to do as a man for my woman okay sweetheart? Honey so when you get me the money sent you have to text me the (MTCN REFERENCE NUMBER on my phone , never send it to my email okay honey and also let me know the Amount my love. )Honey i cant be able to see your son yesterday just because i dont have any money left with me to take a cab there that why am sorry okay honey...My love after you i speak with you last night , i called the Agent and i explain everything to him about the unknown Number that called you yesterday , so he told me that you should please and never picked up the call or even if you get any unknown email that you should never reply to them honey, because there is no body that have your cell number here in Nigerian Expect me your husband , so never try to pick it or try to know who is it okay?, the Agent said this people that are calling you was a Scammers and they always lie on what you never think it can happen in life, Honey i want you to trust me because you always tell me that am the only one you trust so never betray me for whatever i ask you to do , you know i always speak the Truth that come from my heart, please do never pick up the Call i Beg you for the Sake of your Mother and your Father i also beg you for the sake of our good relationship we have been together for long time, never betray me for what i said it true and even the lawyer can never lie, this people are real Scam my love never pick their call or reply to any unknown email you receive okay sweetheart?i love you so much with all my heart....Honey i know you will be very surprise how i manage to get over to your main Street in Gidlow in the state lol...honey tell me exactly where your house is in Among of this house here and hope you also know this person that own this Car with name on the body..

Maria was very mad at this invasion of her privacy and refused to pick up his calls last night, just sending him a text saying she was mad.

His texts.

Quote:
Honey please what happened? why are u mad with me? don't make me scared because I never understand why you are mad with me either. please pick my call and explain whatever happen to u honey, what did I do Maria? please tell me.

Maria please I know the reason why you are mad at me but why cant allow your husband to explain that for you better. it was only a honest husband that wi lalways say the truth to is wife and never hide anything for her xx

Hello my wife how are u today? I just write you an email please check it first right now before you text me back ok love xx

Honey have u read the mail yet? I trust u that u can never get mad at me cos u love me and I love u too. please text me.

I love it when they start to panic, he things Maria is mad about the woman, never even crossed my mind but I'll take it thanks.

Quote:
Hello, my love, good morning to you and how was your night honey? My love i called you last night but you said you were mad at me , But my love i was calling you so i can tell you the reason why i sent you the photo of that lady..Well i know you Trust me and i always tell you that i will never hide anything from you cause you never hide anything from me as well, my love the lady photo i sent to you yesterday is that, i was trying to check my inbox maybe you have email me cause you always know i love reading your mail each day by day, so after i open my inbox i found out that this lady mail me with Unknown email address with this picture,even she called me Maquez wish i dont know the person who bear that kind of name, but you know i dont like to reply to unknown email address, so that why i tried to copy the photo and send it to you maybe you can know who did that cause am suspecting about that even was very Curious, Honey i know you always believe me in whatever i told you cause i never lie or hide anything that happen to me that why i show you that my love, Honey if you dont trust me for that, here is my email and password login and read the mail by your self even she never show up her face, maybe it wrong email or she made a mistake of the email... ( [email protected]... password .. mywifemaria) honey if that what you need cause that the reason why i was ringing you last night so i can ask you about what you think of that my love, but i know you never get mad with your husband cause a good husband will never hide anything from are wife..I love you so much and please dont work too had at work okay sweetheart? love you so much....

I am not just mad at you for the womans photo but also the photos you send me of what you think is where I live. I don't know where that is but it not my house, Why are you checking on my house, you spying on me, why, how dare you, you no believe what I tell you.I not know person who own car with writing on it and even if I did, why you demand to know who it is. It a very strange thing to do and I not happy about it.

How the hell do I know who woman is, maybe it an old flame of yours and she send it to you, or you have it on computer and you send it by mistake.
That why I not answer your calls or texts last night.

Text
Hello Maria, am crying now because u are mad at me, u know I never want u to be mad because I love u so much forgive me and please make sure u pick my call tonight if thoroughly that u have forgiven me. I send u mail read xx
Quote:

Hello honey, why. Are you keep mad at me? If what I did is wrong for
looking at the house am sorry then forgive me for that okay?my love am
not sparing okay? I trust you nd believe you my love why can you said
I don't love you or believe you?I can never do without you, my love
don't be mad okay?sweetheart I don't know the person who send the mail
to me cause it unknown email address but I think the person made a
mistake of sending it to wrong person cause since that yesterday she
never write gin so that where I know she made a mistake honey,my love
if you really trust me you will know I can never have old flame , I
know how angry you are with me but am sorry if whatever I do is wrong
but I was thinking am right before but now that you tell me that it
very wrong then am sorry my queen it will never happen again
okay?honey I love you so much and I never want you to get mad in your
life with me cause you know am very great and I never lie to you in my
life never,honey forgive your husband cause there is no way husband
and wife can love each other. There will be some little mistake one
day ,so have made a mistake wish. You have correct me my love thanks
for that honey
, I love you so much with all my heart and I will never
let you feel bad okay or hurt you my queen so please have miss your
sweet smiling voice lst night..I love you so much with all my heart.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carbon3ll was beside himself last night on the phone, crying Crying or Very sad and apologising, I had such a hard job not laughing.
He is still freaking out about these phone calls Maria keeps getting, so I decided to send him into another meltdown.

Hi my honey bun, ok after our call last night, I not want you crying so I forgive you for sending me photo of another woman and for spying on me. Never, ever do that again.

My cupcake, you know that I tell you about Nigerian numbers that ring me, well I find out who it is. I get a text from one number, it say "Hello my angel Maria, hope u had a lovely day, it has been a long time that I hear from you. well I believe in true love that never come to an end." so I send text asking who it is, and it ok sugar, it someone I chat to on dating site before I met you, he also in Nigeria but in Abuja, so that at least one number I know who it is. Honey, I not know if Lagos far from Abuja, but maybe he able to help you because he Nigerian man.

My love I not able to take your call tonight because I'm out, but you mail me please, or I miss you too much.

Hot lawyer is becoming as high maintenance as Carbon3ll.

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE?????

Good morning my love,
How are you doing today as hope all is doing real good with you right there you are...Babe i am not comfortable that i send you numerous emails before you can finally give a response to me. I am a very busy scheduled Lawyer,but i still find the time to always keep in-touch with you via email.

So i just wonder why you will be incommunicado for days without replying my emails. Communication is one of the best ways to keep a relationship rolling, as i am no longer happy with the fact that i don't find an email to read from you for days.

You have to fin d a way through which you can sort this out and send an email to me on daily bases as i can't do without thinking about you.

I am waiting for an email from you and please try and ensure you send the Gbp5,000 so can sort out the penalty charges on failure to attend the London conference.

More-so;I want you to get back to me with update from your bank concerning the previous 1k that was sent into my friend's account in Thailand so i can know the state of that transfer.

Hi my hot man,
You said that you were going to Kansas, so I thought you'd be busy and that there was no rush to reply, I was obviously wrong. It's only been two days since I mailed you.

I have to admit that the money was the last thing on my mind after you sent me those photos, so it's your fault really, but I will get in touch with my bank and find out what has happened to the Thailand transfer, but it may be Monday now as the banks close early on Friday.

I know that you're a very busy lawyer, yet still keep in touch with me and I will try to do the same, I wouldn't want any other woman to get her hands on your body. I don't know how you've stayed single for so long, are the women you meet blind? You're the most gorgeous man that I've seen in a very long time, I can't stop looking at your photos, you could be a model, you know.

You're probably right about not showing your pics to my friends, they would be so jealous, they'll just have to be knocked out by you when they see you.
Love and kisses always

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The £1000 transferred to my lawyers friends bank account in Thailand has miraculously arrived and better still has helped save a life.

Quote:
How are you doing today? I'm glad i found an email from you and i also want to let you know that you are the only thing that matters to me and i can't get my heart off you.
Yes i stated in one of my previous emails to you that i was going for an official meeting in Kansas which was very hectic but i enjoy my profession.

Babe regarding the previous Gbp1,000...I want to let you know that my friend has confirmed the credit of that funds into his Thailand Account so i don't want you to bother yourself anymore on that note. All i want you to do now is to go ahead and and make the transfer of the Gbp5,000 pounds into the Malaysian Bank account i already sent to you because the funds must be acknowledged latest by Monday or Tuesday and failure to do so will attract an additional penalty of Gbp300 everyday.
So my love,please try as much as you can to transfer the 5k pounds latest on Monday to the Malaysian account i already provided to you earlier as failure to do so may affect my profession as a competent lawyer here in the United States.

You have make sure you make the transfer quick without further delays as time is against me baby. I will sure reimburse as soon as possible. That means i owe you 6k pounds including the other 1k pounds you sent to my Friend's Account in Thailand.

Baby you also have to observe utmost confidentiality of my photos communications with you so no one can intrude into our love,relationship and privacy for any reason

I am here re-sending you the Malaysian Account to make the transfer with immediate effect in-order to avoid any mistake in the transfer. Also bear in mind that you have to provide the funds transfer confirmations slip immediately you've made the transfer so i can forward to the Malaysia For transfer confirmations.

Let me answer your questions:- I stayed single for so long because my wife's death came as a shuck to me and i never thought i could ever find a better woman who's so loving,supporting and understanding like her,but I never knew i was wrong all the way because meeting you has finally restored my lost Joy and you have brought along with you Un-ending happiness to me...No All the women i have ever met are not blind,but just that i am a very busy scheduled and competent lawyer and i am really committed to my job and i don't like to be distracted by other things when duty calls.

Honey i also want you to send me some of your private pictures as i want to have a deep look into your body so as to have a a picture frame of mind of what you really look like inside.Shocked
Honey are you on yahoo messenger or we can as-well hook up on Gmail hangout so we can do instant chats together. I think that is a good idea and it will be so fun to have an instant chat together.

I will not be having much to do today being Saturday,but will keep checking my email to see any email from you. I love you so much and i will love you,cherish and Adore you for ever because you are my Jewel of In-estimable Values.

Hello my love,
Thomas I can't remember if you've told me where in the US you're based, is it New York? I'm glad that you had a successful trip to Kansas and it's always a good thing that you enjoy what you do for a living. I think I would have made a good lawyer because I always like to ask a lot of questions.

Thanks for telling me that the £1000 has made it to your friends account, I don't need to waste time checking with the bank now, but seeing as how you missed your flights and didn't book your hotel, your friend may as well send that money to Malaysia in lieu of the £5000 payment that you owe. That will show your good intentions to pay the fine, as there's no way I can transfer the money by Tuesday, it still hasn't been transferred into my account yet.

Honey you carry on being a very committed lawyer and not getting distracted by other women, but I want you to be far less committed when we're together.

No, I'm not on Google chat or any other chat for that matter, it's not something that I do, I told you that I have a love/hate relationship with technology, it's why I don't use a cell phone.

I'll send you some private pictures when I do some, but I haven't got such a hi tech camera as you, so it won't be easy.
I hope you're enjoying your weekend, what will you be dong tomorrow?
Love and kisses all over your body.

Quote:
Good day my Adorable Angel,
I am so glad to read from today and this is to say that you are improving as you promised in trying to reply my email as soon as possible.

I currently live in my house at Montgomery,Texas,USA and and Yes; my Friend in Thailand confirmed the funds into his account but he told me that his wife had a ghastly automobile accident since Thursday which has been the reason why i have not heard from him till today.

So he told me that his wife needed an urgent major surgery on her brain as she obtained a very serious injuries,so he has used the Gbp1,000 as part of the surgical bills for his wife and he promised to pay me back later.

Honey there's no cause for alarm as he has been a very good friend to my right from the time we were are the institutions together and we have built a very close bonds together,so do not worry i will take that open myself and will reimburse you together with the Gbp5,000.

Honey could you please just tell me when exactly you will transfer the Gbp5,000 to the Malaysian Account i gave you because i am not in disposal of cash right at this moment.

I just bought a new office building in Kansas for $67,000 and my my paycheck is yet to clear my bank. So kindly tell me when you you will transfer the Gbp5,000 to the Malaysian Account as time is not on my side at-all.

I hope you will be going to Church tomorrow?? Thank you and may the good Lord continue to bless and protect you for me...I love you forever my Adorable Treasure.

I'm not sure how he's going to explain to me when I tell him that the bank has returned the money.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carbon3ll isn't happy that Maria texted one of the unknown numbers.

Quote:
Hello my love, thanks so much for that and am very happy now that you forgive me, honey why would you reply to that kind of number and i told you that never answer or reply to anyone that text or call you but you never listing to what i said and you know i always listing to whatever you ask me to do but now you did not listing to me , well that upto you because i dont want you to loss me,honey why would you tell me is someone you meet before me ?do you want to go with him cause i never understand the reason why you told me this and even what my own business with him? Why can you said such that kind of thing to me,someone that i did not know before and you said he can help me? I never need any help from anyone okay? If you are tired of helping your husband where he is right now fine, I will still continue to love you and i believe God will find a way out to get me and your son home okay?i dont need anyone assitance or tell anyone about me because i never want anything about me out to anyone,you are the only one that know everything about my life just because you are my wife,so tell me what you are trying to do with the person ?what did you tell him after you reply to him?do you let him know you have already get married? Never tell anyone that am in Nigeria here because i never want you to tell anything about me to anyone so is better you tell him not to text you anymore ..Am not even happy with that because i never cheat on you and i dont want you to do that cause it going to hurt me so bad,am not happy tonight because you failed what i ask you not to do and you do it...

I love getting mad with him Twisted Evil

I just come in and see your mail so I reply to you. I not understand why you not happy, I just send text asking who it is who send me strange message, because it not men from Cotonou which you tell me it is. I not tell him anything because I not reply, I just want to know who is texting me. You know that I always tell you the truth, that why I tell you I chat with him before I meet you, but I finish chat with him because I think he just chatting with me because he want Visa to come to UK. As usual you no trust me or anything I say to you, you always think bad things when nothing bad happen, like you believe I sleep with Marvin.

I am very upset again that you think I cheat on you, you really have no trust in me as your wife, you even say I tired of helping you, how dare you say that when you know all I try to do for you. I not happy tonight either, you should find another wife who you able to trust.

Quote:
Honey all what i say is just a question but now that you have told me the right thing am very happy my wife, Honey you know i can never love or trust and believe any woman except you , you are my wife and God have joined us together from heaven just that we are now together on health my love, honey just let forget about this cause all what am doing is just a jealous of my woman, you always know my words that i tell you that i don't want to use my wife to play with any other an that why y love, Honey even if there is something that want to hurt your feelings am ready to stay beside you and receive the feelings even whatever i will stand it because i never want anything to hurt you just because i love you so much more than you think in your heart my sweet Maria , The Only Angel fall from heaven that you MARIA..Am sorry you know am a very good husband to you and whenever i made a mistake i always Apologize to you cause i give my wife all respect and never cheat on her, i will rather live my life for you if anything want to hurt you honey.....

Honey thoughts of you keep me awake. I listen to the music you suggest and all I can do is imagine you. It reminds me of you so happy and carefree I can see you smiling. Everyday I wait I think of nothing but you how did you cast this spell on me. I am love sick this is true no doctor can cure what ails me. I hope this spell you cast on me will stay with me for an eternity. You have a power you see that captivates me; you`re in my every thought. Thank you for the gift you gave me you gave life back to me. When all is said and done you`re the only one for me please grow old with me? I love you and I want and need you to be with me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM VERY VERY SORRY AGAIN JUST BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH MY SWEET QUEEN FOREVER....MARIA PLEASE LET ME SEE YOU SMILE NOW..HEHEHEHEHE..KISSES..XXXX

Last night I ignored 20+ calls and numerous texts, I'll maybe forgive him tonight.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Thomas the lawyer.

Hi my adorable Thomas

That is really very bad news about your friends wife, But Tommy I have to say that I find it very surprising that he thought it was ok to just use the £1000 that I sent you. I understand that he needed to save his wifes' life, but he's a lawyer for heavens sake, doesn't he have enough money of his own. In the UK lawyers are not known for being short of cash.

Honey, if I could tell you exactly when I will transfer the £5000, I would do, but nothing has changed since I wrote to you yesterday, so please don't bug me, I don't like it.

There's always a very good chance of course, that your pay cheque will clear your bank before I get my money, so you can pay your own bill.

Why have you bought an office building in Kansas, are you planning on working there a lot, just wondering, if you run your own lawyering business, why do have to wait for a pay cheque to clear.

I didn't go to church today, I don't do churching but it's fine if you want to.

I hope you're appreciating my quicker replies to your mails, I need to keep my hot man happy while he's away from me.

Love and kisses all over your hunky body.

Quote:

Good day my Treasure,
How have you been as hope you had a wonderful day today. Sorry i am replying your email so late today as i was in church for a long time today because my pastor's birthday was celebrated in church today,so we all had a celebration after the church service.

My friend used the money on Friday because he really needed to sort his wife's health issues as the total cost of the surgery was $24,000. So he used the Gbp1,000 because he was just short of cash at that moment but he will be transferring the Gbp1k to Malaysia tomorrow as my part payment of the penalty.
Honey i really do not need to bug you on this matter but i want you to please understand that it's very important and mandatory that i remit the Gbp5,000 penalty charges on or before Thursday as failure to do so will attract Gbp1,000 additional charges and i really do not want that to happen because i am a high class lawyer here in the States and i do not want anything that will that will bring down my high rated profile.

So please try as much as you can to transfer the funds to the Malaysian Account i earlier provided to you so as to avoid additional charges of Gbp1k. The cheque for $127,000 is the funds i am expecting from one of my properties sold here in the USA and the cheque needs a lot of time to clear my bank.
I am not in the position to cash disposal at the moment which is the more reason why i want you to lend me the Gbp5,000 needed to settle the penalty as i will sure reimburse you in no time.
Yes i bought an office space in Kansas because i have lots of clients there,so i need an office space so close to them with an associate lawyer who will report there in my absence. Honey thank you so much for your quicker response and i really do appreciate that.

I really can't wait to have a hold of you,kiss your lips <snipped> . i am very good on bed and i like fore-play a lot before sex. I have a very big cock and i am highly sexually active. I can give you a very smooth and long lasting sex that you have not hard all your life,Babe i can stay on you for up to an hour f*cking you so hard and making you feel like an Adorable treasure you are to me.

I can't wait to spend that lovely moments with you,going shopping,swimming and having whole lots of fun babe. You mean the world to me and i will love you till my last breath because you are my Jewel of Inestimable Values.

Honey please i beg you in the name of God to try as much as you can to transfer funds to the Malaysian Account on or before Thursday as i do not want to exceed the ultimatum as that will attract an additional penalty of Gbp1,000.
Bye for now and wishing you a blissful night and sweetest dreams of a lifetime. I will keep you so close and secured in my heart where nothing can ever come between both of us as i hope to read from you pretty soon.

As of last nights' phone call, Carbon3ll had been forgiven for making Maria mad, but this morning he managed it again. He sent her an E card.

What the hell do you think you are doing? You send me a card saying WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY!!! That a card you send me when someone DIE You not even read what the card say on it, so when you send me a card none of it is true because you don't even read it. I very mad with you again, you not doing too well at the moment. Don't write me an excuse that you mean to send it to someone else.

Don't call me tonight because I not pick up, I have need to calm down before I speak with you.

With a little help from my friends, said card.

Jack Boot

fraudBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work tigerlily Well Done Very Happy
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks FB and welcome to Eaters.

Carbon3ll spent the whole evening texting, said he wouldn't stop till I forgave him, so after him spending sufficient phone credit and to shut him up, Maria forgave him but not before getting an email.

Quote:
I am sorry that I made you cry tonight,Honey you know i never send this kind of Card to you before and you know i always read before i send it, please understand it a mistake of double click of my computer, i dont have a good computer but i manage what i have that why sometimes i dont reply mail quickly my love please tell me, can i ever try to let you die in my life, ? instead of you to die i will die for you my love because i care for you so much, you know this kind of thing never happen to us before like mad with each other honey ,cant even understand my brain again cause i never do this to you before so why now God WHY GOD PLEASE HELP ME GOD, <<Why now, when he's expecting some money today AM CRYING WITH MY BIBLE AGAIN TONIGHT... It hurts me so bad that I want to die.In you I have found a love that is true,And my heart is filled with love for you.I am sorry that I have hurt you and you are in pain,But without you, my life will not be the same.As I sit here writing this to you,I am crying, thinking how much I was a fool.I love you so much and I am sorry that we got into this tonight my love,I just wish that this were so,I never have loved anyone else as much as I loved you,I thought that you should know.I am sorry whatever should I do?I want to take the time and apologize to you.You fill my heart with joy, and you make my life complete,Every time you come around me my heart skips a beat.I leave my phone on and I lye by it every night,Just in case you call me if you feel something is not right.Every night I think of you as I lye in the dark,And I close my eyes and I see you holding on to me with your head against my heart,I want to say I am sorry and it will never happen again.i love you so much and have speak with the lawyer today and he said he will need to speak with you before he can start anything with me cause it both of us he want to peak with but now that you are not happy tonight please smile before going to bed my love...

Thomas the lawyer, impatient as ever.

Quote:
Good day my Love,

How are you doing today my Angel???? Baby i was un-able to write you through out yesterday because i had to defend a client at the court yesterday and it took several hours before judgement was passed.

Baby i am not happy that i have not found an email to read from you in regards to my previous email to you. Communication is one of the strongest keys that keeps a relationship rolling... I am also an extremely busy person but i have to separate my official assignments from Intimacy.

I will be waiting to read from you in regards to my previous email immediately you read this email.
Get back to me...

Hi Tommy,

You may be the most gorgeous man ever and your description of what you're going to do with me in bed, sounds mind blowing, but if you don't stop dishing out your orders to me and telling me to do things immediately we could have a very big problem.

I'm very confused at the moment, you told me that the £1000 had been credited to your friends bank account in Thailand, but my bank has been in contact with me today to advise me that the money is neither in Thailand or the UK, it seems to be floating around in cyberspace. I don't understand all this clever outer space stuff, and how things get to another country without using a plane or ship, and I'm obviously not the only one, because it hasn't. Can you explain to me how it's there and not there.

I'm very concerned now about sending any more money to a different country, that could end up in space as well.

More important then money my love, is the thought of having your body in my bed, I can do some pretty amazing things for you too honey which will have you begging for more. A great sex life with me is guaranteed.

Love and kisses all over your body

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23 minutes after I sent the above email to Thomas, he replied with his explanation about the money.

Quote:
Hello My love and Treasure,
I am so glad to read from you now....Though i am very busy right at this moment but I am so happy to read from you and i still want to devote my time to write back to you.

My love,My friend in Thailand contacted me on the Account transfer,but i wanted to make sure i read from you before i tell you about that. Thank God your bank already contacted your now on that note.

My friend Contacted me yesterday and told me that that his sister Sopinat Tailee, has contacted him and told him that she transferred Gbp1,000 to his account because to help him send to her mother who is very sick over there in Thailand.

So i guess he misunderstood that and thought it was from you because he was aware of you making Gbp1k transfer to his account. More-so he thought the funds was from you because the names are similar as-well. Your name Sophia Tayl*r and his sister Sopina Tailee...So you can see that the similarity is so much.

Well....Thanks to God that you already know this...so what i suggest now is that you should instruct your bank to allow the transfer into the Thailand bank with immediate effect or better still,Transfer the funds into the Malaysian Account I already given to you so it can be utilized for my penalty charges.

Honey i am not trying to dish orders to you,but i am only trying to let you know how urgent it requires for me to remit the penalty charges in order to avoid accumulation of additional Gbp1k.

Honey did you also ask you bank to know why the previous Gbp1,000 you transferred to the Thailand Account has not gotten there by now. I also want you to instruct your bank to release the funds into that Thailand Account now as my friend will be waiting to pick it up.

Please do this for me as it is a matter of urgency....Wow;good to know you could do some crazy things to me which will require me begging for me,but i bet you will shout "Oh My God" when i grab a hold of your clits into my mouth.

I will f*ck you like no man has ever f*cked you before and i will ensure you cum in my mouth which will be so amazing...Do you know about 69??? or have you done that before??

I love you so much because you mean the world to me and your are my Jewel of Inestimable values.

Quote:
Good day my Love,
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing greatly well. How is working as hope all is going on real good with you.

Honey I just writing to let you know that i can't even do anything anymore without the thoughts of your on my mind. You are the best thing that has happened to me and I am so grateful to the almighty God for bringing my ways such an angel as you.

I also writing to apologize for the misconception in the previous funds transfer to my friend's account in Thailand. Babe,i think my friend only thought the credit alert into his account could have been from you since he was not expecting any credit transfer into his account,so he just thought it was the Gbp1,000 that was suppose to come in from your end.

So please let's forget about that for now and forge ahead in our love affairs as the good news here is that you were able to get back your funds,though it didn't get to the designated account.

So honey i am only craving your indulgence for God-sake,that you try and help me transfer the Gbp5,000 to the Malaysian account i already given to you earlier. They will acknowledge the transfer immediately you transfer the funds into that account.

So please do this for me and i will will be so grateful....I will be looking forward to read from you.
Get back to me...

Maria forgives Carbon3ll for the card and tries to get some money sent to him, but has to use a friend as the terrorist police have her passport.

Hi my honey bun, ok I forgive you for sending me that card, but I very upset that you send me a card for dead people. You seem to be upsetting me a lot at the moment and I don't like it.

Ok you give lawyer my email honey and he write to me, but like I say to you, if it going to cost money to fill in papers to register to get married, it's not a very good idea, we can wait to do that, it more important that we save the money for you to come home.

My love, a friend go to MG yesterday to send you money, but she say it really sleazy horrible place and a man in there try to touch her up and she ran out and refuse to go back. so honey I have to find other person now, but it difficult because I can't ask my friends to be in that position , I not want to put them in any danger.

I was out with a client last night and didn't get back till very late my love and I also out tonight so I only able to talk with you on Thursday, which is bad honey because I miss your voice very much.

I very busy and only stop for 5 minutes to write to you, to tell you that I love you.

Quote:
..My love Am am sad to hear about what the hell the man want to try to do with your friend, Honey hope the man dont hurt her my love? and your friend is okay now sweetheart? Honey yes have give the Lawyer your email so he said his going to write you as soon as possible okay honey, So it means you have to find another man to do this for you and please let it be this week because i have no money left in my pocket wish is very bad to me here even to go and check your son is hard for me cause you know i will have to take a Cab to go there my love so please just try to do that this week okay honey? you have really miss your sweet voice because whenever i head your sweet voice it always bring me back to life again and let me feel the whole world in my heart,Honey I Miss you every second of my life, I need you every second of my live, I want you every second of my life,When you miss me, just look up into the night sky and remember: I'm like a star, sometimes you can't see me but I'm always there,When I Miss You... I just close my eyes & I am with you,your in my mind all the time! i can not stop thinking of your love divine! So whenever I'm without you I'm always missing you!Honey cant wait till Thursday am going to speak with you and listing to your great life smile for me...hehehe...Honey i always want you to text me whenever you get back from dinner with your client cause i need to know you are safe every time my love you know am not there but my heart and soul and my spirit walk along with you each day you go....My please just make sure you find someone to send me the money this week cause i need to see our Son, you know i always check him every Tuesday and Friday my love so please get someone to send it before that day my love....kisses and many hug's for you alone My Princess...

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Carbon3ll was waiting for my text with an MTCN number this morning but the taxman got there first, like they do.

Hi my honey bun, I love talking to you last night, it seem to have been such a long time even though it was only 3 days.

My love I have not good news for you about the money I going to try and send you again today. You know I tell you I have to pay my bills first and I think I pay them all, but this morning I get letter from Taxman, I forget that I owe them money £500 and I have to pay £250 by next week and £250 next month or they take me to court, and that is money that I think I able to send to you.

Good news though like I tell you is that yesterday my work tell us we all due a Bonus in a few weeks, maybe sometime in May. Honey you have to try and manage till then, I know it very difficult for you, but when I pay Taxman I have NO spare money.

I send you text to let you know that you have mail from me so you know what happening and not waiting for special number. My lawyer still trying with Terrorist police cupcake so maybe that come first, who knows. I speak to you tonight.

Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous husband

Thomas the lawyer has been moaning again at the lack of emails, I hope he likes this one.

Hi my hot Tommy,

I had to go to the Highlands of Scotland for a couple of days and the internet access is very patchy up there so that's why you haven't heard from me.

I understand what you told me about the confusion with your friend over my name and his sisters name, an easy mistake to make.

You however don't seem to understand what I told you about the £1000, it hasn't come back to my account or got to the Thailand account, which makes me not want to send any more money at the moment till I find out what's happened to it. I'm sure you can understand my concern about not wanting to mislay any more money, and £5k is rather a large amount.

You make me so excited when you describe how you're going to make love to me, I think maybe we both have the same sort of sexual appetite for crazy things. Sex shouldn't be boring, what do think to being my sex slave, I could lead you around in a collar and lead and you do everything I demand of you. Do you like threesomes, what do think to bisex, have you ever been with a man, I'm sure some must find you attractive with a body like yours, but I'll keep you to myself to start with.

Love and kisses all over your sexy body

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas still doesn't seem to understand about the £1000 being in cyberspace, quite simple really, but he does like to send eye candy.

Quote:

How are you doing today as hope all is going on well with you as usual. I am so excited to read from you,but i didn't know you were out of the city to the Highlands or Scotland as that has kept me being so worried.

I am so pleased to read from you because i have been so worried and hoping that you are okay. My heart is forever with you and loving you has been the best thing that has happened to me so far my love.

I thank God almighty for such a gift of an angel like you. You rock my world and i will forever love,cherish,appreciate and adore you till my last breath.

Honey i think you have to contact your bank and have them reverse the previous £1000 back into your account as it is yet to be credited into my friends account in Thailand.

Please just make sure you have your bank reverse that £1000 back to your account with immediate effect as the purpose through which it was sent at first is no longer relevant.

Honey i already told you that the Malaysian Account i have given to you is a credible account because it is the bank account of one of the board directors of the conference and i have contacted the board of directors that such funds will be hitting that account asap.

My love i also want to inform you that they have imposed an additional £1000 penalty charges as failure to meet up with the previously given ultimatum which i am still pleading on that matter and so the board of trustees has given me a grace of 3 more working days ultimatum to send the £5,000 or or there will not be further grace on the additional £1000 additional charges.

So please i beg you in the name of the almighty God our creator that you should please try and transfer the £5,000 to the Malaysian Account i already sent to you so as to avoid further charges and insults form the board of directors as i have a very high esteem in the USA legal offices to protect.

Yes hun;i swear to you that i am going to make you feel so good on bed and wanting for more. I am a very hot man and i put aside my legal activities when it comes to the activities on bed and i bet you will scream so much when i get a hold of you on bed and no-one will come for your rescue,Lol.

And yes; sex shouldn't be boring and that is why i will make sure i make you catch the fun of your life and good sex that no man has ever given to you so far. I will make you craving for more and more and more and you wouldn't stop wanting more baby. Have you ever experienced a man suck your clit with a cup-full of ice-cream? Wow"what a very lovely and crazy atmosphere it will be and i bet you will love it so much.

About being your sexual slave: well i think that will be so wonderful but i am convinced you will end up being my sexual slave instead,Lol,because i will never ever relent on you.

No,I don't like Threesomes and i have never done that before,because i feel sex is a very closed bonds between just two persons and when it goes beyond two persons,then it becomes a game. For me Bi-sex is also out of it as i have explained earlier. Yes i may be so sexually attractive that even my friends talk so much about my physics but i still remain a very principled fellow when it comes to Relationship,Love and Sex.

Honey please do make the transfer of £5,000 to the Malaysian Account i gave you earlier and i will be so grateful for that. That account is a credible account and they will receive the funds as soon as you have made the transfer.

Wishing you a love filled day from my heart to you as i hope to reading from you soon....

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My honey bun is such a patient lad, he understands that the taxman must come first, but needs some money for calling credit, something important could be in the offing.

Quote:
, my love I don't need much money from you for now cause I know how
things is going on with me and you but the only important thing in my
life is you cause I never want you to feel stress because all what you
are doing is for me and you to be together thanks so much for coming
in to my life my lovely Angel Maria, honey please for the sake of God
I want you to send me £20 or £30 by tomorrow please find that amount
for me any how to make sure you get it sent for me by tomorrow, I know
it very small and little money but don't worry about that just make
sure you find a way to send it for me by tomorrow cause I have
important thing now and am suggesting that this my father company have
something good news for me that why they want me to call the manager
and we will need to talk much
please let me call them and make sure
you get this money by Tomorrow morning please I want you to send this
tomorrow for you to know how important It is for me now that why am
begging you on my kneel while typing this cause if I don't call them
they might be thinking something else please let me call them to know
the good news my love
, you have the information with you already and
after sending it make sure you send me the MTCN number on my phone
please make sure you send it Maria cause I never ask this kind of
money from you but it because how things is going for us my love but
it will end very soon and we will never go through this again in our
life and live better life together until the end of our life my love,
you are so sweet in my life ,Maria With every passing day I find
myself falling more and more in love with you,
You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart,
sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial,
affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate,
beautiful and an incredibly sexy woman with "killer abs" <<< I wish I have ever
met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my
whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that
away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even
understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever
comprehend,This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I
just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and
the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and
hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured
there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love,
care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is
still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.I. Love you so
much with all my heart Maria. Please do what I ask from you tomorrow
beg you for the sake of God, sake of our love, sake of your mother and
father just to let you know how this is very important after reading
the email I received from them my love.....

Hi my honey bun,
Last night when I talking to US client on Skype I put my phone on silent because it always ringing and I forget to take it off, so I only just seen all your calls. I spend hours on Skype with this man, he want me to go to Accra in Africa with him in few weeks time, he is doing some business with people selling gold and he want my advise, but I tell him I can't commit to going with him because I no have my passport, so I have to find someone else to go with him.

My love I have very bad day today, I out in my car and get flat tyre, there very big nail in it. I don't know how to fix it so I have to call a tyre fixing man out and my car not have spare tyre so he have to tow my car to fixing place and mend it there, but honey it £150, it cost much more because it's Sunday. I want to cry sugar because I now not have spare cash to send to you for phone. God not want us to be together , he always making things difficult for us, you say you pray but it not working very well is it.

Honey, you can mail the business people and ask them to call you, it no problem for them and you let me know what they say to you, maybe it good news that can get you home to me soon.

You write such wonderful words to me my sugar plum, you speak to me as though we have met, but it all a dream at the moment.
I love you and miss you'
Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous man

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crabonell was begging for £20 on the phone and for Maria to send it any way she can, so she did, anyway she could, which was probably not the best way. Still waiting for the outcome but he knows not to call her at work.

Thomas to Sophia after one day!

Quote:
Hello Love,
How are you doing today as hope you are doing great as usual. Baby I sometimes wonder that you read my emails and it does not prompt you to send a reply to me.

I am not so comfortable with this fact and that i must tell you because Communication is a major key which keeps a relationship more firm and strong,more especially when distance has come to play.

I sent you an email on Saturday and i am yet to read from you up till this moment. I am a very busy scheduled personality"yet;I still find time to read your email and send responses to you.

I will be waiting to your email in regards to my previous emails to you...Kindly get back to me Asap.

Hi my hot Tommy,
Oh my God you are so paranoid, why do you always head your emails with "What is going on??????" or "I am not happy that you have been incommunicado!!!!!!"

What exactly is it that you think is going on, just because I'm a bit late replying to an email, you do seem to be very insecure. It took you a day to reply to my mail but I didn't go into meltdown and demand to know what was going on.

Anyway, thank you for another body beautiful photo, I think that you're teasing me with pictures of your body so that I can't resist you, and it's working, I lust over your pics every day and can't wait to get my hands on it. You should have been a model, because you look like one, it's a shame that you have to cover up in a lawyering suit, but it's better for me because nobody else gets to see you.

I know that you're a very hot man, I can see with my own eyes and I'm glad that you don't take your work to bed with you, mind blowing sex and a computer don't go well together.

You obviously have no idea what you'll be getting with me in the bedroom because you WILL be my sex slave, you won't be able to resist I promise you.

You'll be pleased to hear that the £1000 has made it's way back into my account, so I'll send the £5000 tonight and get those people off your back. I still think it's way too big a penalty for missing some conference. Has your cheque cleared through the bank yet, I've never heard of a lawyer who has no money.
Thinking about you always and wanting you.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria sends Crabonell £20 by WU and then texts him the MTCN, for some reason he can't collect and asks Maria for more details, like the name of the sender. Maria is at work so can only send him a quick email.

Honey, a quick email to you. I not know the name of the man who send it. you so desperate for the money today and nobody at work have passport, so I go to WU and wait for someone to go in, I ask him to make payment for me and he do that and come out and give me number. I give him £25, £20 to send and £5 for the charges. I working now honey, I love you.

When he calls Maria last night he's not a happy lad and wants Maria to send the £20 again today, but he's also decided to give her permission to go to Lagos.

Very heavily clipped email. What a low life.

Quote:
.My love Thanks so much for always make me happy, sweetheart i will want you to come to Nigerian to meet your Husband because i know that what you want me to do for you before well have give you the permission to come so we will from here going to U.S not going back to U.K Again okay? so when you get to Airport in Nigerian here i will ask the Agent to come and pick you up, but he will take all the Money from you so he can safe it in his own Account because it very risk to Carry a lot of Cash money around especially from the Airport to Lagos they dont allow that my love, but when it times i will explain everything to you and i will also send you the picture of the Agent so you can know him when he get to the Airport my love, Honey you can send me the 20 pounds to the same name crarbonell Ayo okay honey, so please try to send that and never repeat that kind of mistake again because there is no way you will give someone you dont know before to help you send money even you dont go inside with him to confirm when he did it for you , now he just lie and take your money away without not sending nothing my love, but it okay honey next time never give money to someone like that without not going inside with him to confirm if it was true that he send it okay?So please help me to send the money as soon as possible because you know it very important to me at the moment my love

I am very unhappy with you at the moment, after our conversation last night when I hang up on you, you still sending me email to send you another £20. Maybe if you not put so much stress on me to send the money yesterday because it so important, I not do something so stupid as to give a stranger my money. You know I not have another spare £20 but you still ask me, you be a man and take a little responsibility and get a little job like I tell you a long time ago, and email whoever and tell him to call you. I not know why you have problem with that. Why do I, a woman, have to tell you what to do. I want you to be a strong man and do things.

You send me long email of copy and paste garbage that also make me very mad, you talk to me in your own words or not at all.

Don't call me tonight because I not answer you, I not want to talk with you or we argue. When I get my passport I bring money to Lagos, but you seem more worried about the money then seeing me.

Jack Boot

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The time you have invested and the pain you are causing this lad...

clapping

Great work TL...

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Tigerlily! Keep those lad tears flowing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I am just stumbling upon this bait now. Excellent job, Tigerlily.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhm...can you forward me all the pics he sends to you? Wink

Nice job continuing this!!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thanks.
@ Bware, yes he is a nice bit of eye candy Wink but so demanding.

Quote:
How are you doing today as hope all is doing well with you. Honey i have been waiting to read from you concerning the transfer of £5000 since last night but i couldn't find any email from you in regards to that till this moment. Kindly let me know if you have transferred the funds so i can contact the owner of the Malaysia Account concerning the transfer.

I also want you to send me the transfer confirmation slip so i can as-well forward that to them for perusal and confirmation. I love you with all my heart and i can't wait to set my eyes on you soon and then explore so much with you on bed.
I will be waiting for your email with the transfer details.

Hi Tommy,
A hitch occurred when I tried to do the transfer, so I haven't sent it yet. This is just a quick email to let you know because you seem to be in panic mode again.
Love and kisses Sophia

Quote:
I just got your email and i am writing in regards to your email to me. Honey what exactly is the hitch about? I am really worried because i don't want to exceed the ultimatum given to me to come up with the £5000. So please try and transfer the funds tonight and get back to me with the transfer slip for confirmation so i can get in-touch with the board of directors and let them know that the funds has been transferred.

I beg you in the name of God to do this for me so as to avoid an additional £1,000 charges on the penalty. Thank you so much for your understanding as i hope to read from you in this regards.

How was work today as hope all went on very well with you today. I love and cherish you forever as meeting with you in person wis something i can't stop thinking about.

Bye for now and take good care of yourself for me....I will be waiting for your email with the transfer details.

When all else fails, revert to what does make Sophia reply to you.
Quote:

Hello My Love,
How are you doing today as hope you are doing greatly okay and had a blissful night as-well. Hmm;hun,you can't believe i saw you in my dreams we were in the pool together swimming and have a good sex in the pool,i guess that's my pool in the house because that's the only private pool we can swim and have sex at same time.It's just about 05:31am CAT now and i have t write you so as to let you know you are always on my mind.

Honey thinking about you is something that has never left me for one minute. Loving you is the best thing that can happen to a man like me and i bless the almighty God for bringing my ways such a blessed treasure as you. I love and cherish you with every breathe of my heart.

Honey,I can't wait to hold you all to myself someday,kissing all over your body,sucking your **deleted** and f*cking you so hard that you will always cry out for more. I bet you that it's gonna be a day we both can never forget.

My Love,I also want to know what's going on and why you are yet to transfer the £5000 funds to the Malaysian account up till this moment,as the board directors have been in-touch with me concerning the funds and i really do not want to exceed the ultimatum in-order to avoid additional £1,000 for failure to meet up the given ultimatum for the penalty. I have been given enough grace and time to come up with it and i do not want to exceed the given ultimatum at this time.

So please try and transfer the £5000 today and get back to me with the transfer slip/confirmation so i can as-well forward it to the Board of Directors in Malaysia for perusal and payment acknowledgement.

I will have to take my coffee and then get ready to set out of the house in the next 1-hour from now as i have a lot of official engagements to cover today.
Bye for now and take good care of yourself for me....I will be waiting for your email with the transfer details.

Hi my hot hot Tommy,
How am I supposed to concentrate on work when I read your emails talking about how we are going to have sex. I can't wait to have you <snipped> and you f*cking me in a pool will be amazing with the positions that we'll be able to get into in the water, oh my God, I can't wait <snipped> I'm a very sexual easily turned on woman and I want you to take me any time, any place whenever you want and whatever you want. Tell me some of the things that you'd like to do with me, and I can cum just thinking about it. Do you like sex toys.

The hitch that I told you about is down to my bank not letting the payment go through. The money was coming from my trust fund and when any withdrawal tries to go through, an alert is sent to my accountant. It's all part of the terms set up to stop me from just spending it all. So my accountant isn't happy about this payment going through and would like to see an invoice for the £5000. I told him that it won't be a problem, as you can't be charged that sort of money without an invoice for your accounts or what do you tell IRS.

If you can send me that as soon as possible my love, then I can get it sent, or maybe I could fly over the US and bring it with me, I'm lusting after your body so much.
Love and kisses all over your body.

Quote:
Hello My Love,
How are you doing today as hope all is going on well with you. I guess you should be back from the office by now. Honey i am s glad to read from you just like i have always been happy about your letters.

But i must say that i am not too happy with the delays in the transfer of the £5000. All i want you to do is to instruct your accountant to allow the money go through because it has to be used for an urgent business transaction. It's your money for crying out loud <<<Where has he learnt that very English expression and you have the authority over your accountant on what you decide to do with your funds. I also want you to know that there is no way i can provide an invoice for this except when the funds has been confirmed from the Board of Directors over there in Malaysia,then they can issue me an invoice stating that i have cleared the £5000 penalty charges.

So kindly do all you can to ensure that the funds is transferred and i will get the invoice across to you after the Board Directors have confirmed the payment. I also want you to know that failure to meet up with the ultimatum will result into additional charges of £1000,which i really do not want to happen.

Honey I will be so glad to have you with me in my House here in the States,so we can explore all the sexual life we have always desired and i bet you will sure enjoy it so much that you will always crave for more. But this can only happen when i am sure that the £5000 penalty charges have been settled ,Rolling Eyes so as to avoid further embarrassment and more charges from the Board of Directors. So you have to instruct your accountant to let the money go through into the Malaysian Account Or better still,you can withdraw the funds out in cash and deposit it into the Malaysian Account yourself.

This is your funds and you have to state it clear that it is very important that you transfer that funds. You can even tell your accountant that you have an important Business transaction in Malaysia that requires you to transfer that funds with immediate effect. Let your accountant know that you are transferring the funds to someone you know in person and that you are so confident in the transfer.

Honey please do this for me and i will be so glad...Just try all you can do to ensure that the funds is transferred on or before Friday the 20th of this month as failure to do so will attract additional charges.

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic