SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doesn't even know my name. NSFW. Safari P6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear.... He left that blank

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end,Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change,To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again,I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too,Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side, always,Love is a way of living so how can our souls be healthy enough to live without love. I will continue to love you for as long as I have life because you've showed me the light. I always look forward to waking up in the morning because you're there waiting to love me again with your arms open wide waiting to embrace me with your love. The love I will strive to keep hold on forever. I love you!! just trust and believe in me ....Dear, Hope you do really believe in God and hope you do always go to church....

[b]Hi, thanks so much for sending the photos, but I'm not sure the email was meant for me!! My name is xxxx, it's as if you've written the email to someone else, you say "I love you" and a lot of words that don't feel as though they're meant for me. Do you have other women you write to, I don't want a man were I'm just one of many and you write the same thing to all of them. I think we could be good together but I need to be the only one and you need to send me personal emails that relate to ME

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me ...Oh yes xxxxx, the mail is for you , just want you to know that am so much happy that i meet you and want to make you happy so that you can really know that i really wanna love you, No games, or hurting you, i would be so much happy if we both can get along and know so much about each other okay, i think you looking that am a man or many women, But know because i only share my self with one woman that i really wanna be with till the end of my life, a woman that going to respect me for who i am not for what i have, i really wanna chat with you okay , hope you can chat with me when you are at work dear, and hope you had a lovely night, dear, hope you are going to church today?
Laughing

Last edited by tigerlily on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They fall in love so easily, don't they?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he threw church in there at the end. It's amazing how they don't seem to care how ironic it is. String him along anyway. Serves him right.

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really wanted to try writing rubbish to see what I got back, I'm hooked, they really don't read email do they. I hope to get better, writing rubbish is quite hard. Laughing

Hi'

I'm happy to know the email was for me, so you don't write to a lot of women? I don't want any games or playing, I only want you to share with me. I'm so much happy that we met and hope we be together forever.
What is this chat message you sent, I never used it and I can't chat at work, my boss would be very unhappy, but you can email me or explain this chat.

Sleep well

Quote:
Good morning and how was your night, hope you had a sound sleep ahead...I so much appreciate your effort for us getting in touch with each other, i believe we can do the best communicate with each other through this message, Please do tell me more about yourself. I like fishing, camping, reading, going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You are the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person To me, life is better going through with a special one instead of just one. I like poetry and music and art. I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say.. I believe in smiling even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day I like smiling it is one of my trademarks. I love to dance and love Salsa and music of the Caribbean.

I will like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know her thinking about me just to let me know her thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean

I am honest always as there is nothing that I can think of that would make it wrong. I have a very off beat sense of humor and I am quick with wit, one of the happiest things to feel is laughter until the tears stream down your cheeks, I find humor in almost everything, but never take anyone feelings lightly. I am an astute listener as I also believe that if it is important enough for you to say, it is important enough for me to listen, and take heed in what is being said. I too am not a night life person, I prefer to stay home or be someplace special with my someone special. I am ready and i want a woman that will accept me as I am. I approach this renewed journey with caution as my feelings and heart are quick to get the best of my head. However, once I give them they are true and deep in every sense....that's why I'd like to meet someone really caring. i love to take care of the person I'm with. i love to cuddle. i want someone who isn't afraid to show me how they feel. i want someone honest and trustworthy. someone who would let me know what they want and don't want. i don't want to be played and deceived because i believe i have a better future ahead of me and at the same time i have a son i really need to make sure he is doing the right thing at the right time because i wouldn't want a situation where someone i will fall in love with will make me go wrong and make me loss concentration about my ambitions in life.

I am so excited to see where my life is going. I have plans and goals and looking for someone to share them with..I'm at the age where i would like to find something serious because i think i am too old for a head game.....I would be lying if i said looks don't count because i need to be attracted to the person i am with. They have to be gorgeous in my eyes. i want someone who i feel comfortable with and who can make me laugh...i think i will stop here and looking forward to read from you soonest again.

Nice to get your reply, you do write such a lot, i can't take it all up in my head. I like to sense the earth move wen I kiss and have sex but not in an earthquake area, iwant to make you know how I feel about you and I will let you know what I want from you in due course, preferably your soul, health and happiness. I don,t like being played or head games, so i always wear a crash helmet so i don't get hurt. I like going out and staying in, i don't really like indian curry but like custard and mommas apple pie. I have a strange sense of humour I'm finding out and also getting a weird mind, but very easygoing.my philosophy on life is two birds in the shopping basket is worth one in the shop, and a stitch in a minute is better then knitting.
Hope to hear back from you soon

Quote:
Good morning to you and how was your night , hope you had a wonderful night.....dear I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. honey, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife. I want everyone to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side.You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me cry tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and to confide in, You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I love you, Connie, and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve. ,Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You told me that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. I'll wait for you for a lifetime if you want me to. Do you know why? Because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true. ,Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when you are near or even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms. Dear, i would like to use your most beautiful pics as my computer screen saver here..lol..you are so pretty..

Connie?? who's Connie? Laughing I need to put my brain into overdrive.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily, you have a live one!! Do you have a mentor yet? I highly recommend them, especially when you're starting out.

See if you can get him off script. Ask one simple, pointed question, like:

So... can you tell me exactly what you're wearing today?

See if you get a specific response.

And... save that "Connie" email for later! You never know when an accusation of an affair might come in handy Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's always best not to point out mistakes like that, it's the kind of thing that might alert a real victim that she is at the very least being played.

I received a mail this morning that had an email from someone else attached to it. I carried on as if nothing had happened and passed the details to a Mod to send a warning in case it was a real victim.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kitty La Gore, Yes I have got a mentor. I want to get him off script so will try your trick, I just wanted to try the experiment.

@B8er I was going to just ignore "Connie" it's so hard sometimes not to correct them, but I know that I have to sit on my hands.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wise B8er wrote:
It's always best not to point out mistakes like that, it's the kind of thing that might alert a real victim that she is at the very least being played.

Embarassed Good point!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I do correct Lads I like to feed them something ridiculous to make their Garbage even less inviting to a Potential Victim. With a bit of imagination you can de-educate a Lad while having some good laughs along the way.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing quite fine with adding a little rubbish and sitting on your hands also. I know it's hard but you're learning it's best.
You can always give him the long list of questions, only make it something totally off the norm of what they ask. And don't let him get away with not answering.
Oh, and did he suddenly not care about church???

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do a search of "great first date questions." This will help you gather your own.

Great start!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to add a few of my own in such as "Do you prefer cottaging or dogging?"

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperate to get this lad off script plus I had to wait for a reply, so sent this.

Hi honey, you send me all these love words, but you haven't been in touch with me for 4 days, what am I supposed to think, have you got someone else now? How can you say you'll love me till the day you die, you're not thinking me at all. I am so upset that you have another woman, am I not enough for you? you're not making me happy like you said you would every day. I want to carry on loving you, but not if you got other woman, you have only me or I leave you.

It worked a bit!

Quote:
Good morning and how was your night , hope you had a lovely sleep ahead my love.....Oh am so sorry because of that my love, i dont really want to tell what happed to me here because i dont really want you to feel bad honey,am at the hospital for like how many days recieving a treatment and that is why you did not got my mail honey, am really sorry okay and hope you are not mad at me my love......you really know how much i love you and care for you alone, i told you honey, believe me for this, i dont share my self with a two woman in my life, ever since i lost my wife have never meet any one , but am really happy that God make it possible for we both to find each other through online....i really love you okay honey and i want to be with you forever and live happily family together my love, you make feel happy every day when i got your beautiful mail here honey, i will love you forever honey, you really know that i love you and i dont want to use you to play with any other man honey, just only me and you alone and i really want you to promise me for that my love, .....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY....have a blessed day ahead and dont work to hard there my love...

How sweet, he doesn't want to use me to play with any other man, no ménage a trois then.

Didn't last long, 2 hours later...

Quote:
honey,I love you with all my heart and with all that I amwithout the selfish thoughts or worryng about other things.
I am here to love you and hold you dear with all my heart.You are my reason to smile at many things I can think of.I can go on with lifejust by knowing you are there.Keeping you close in my heartjust to touch the sky with love.Reaching out to youwith every breeze in the air.Smiling at the sunsetsto send colors to your way.I am holding onto rainbowsto put smile on your face.You are my true loveand I will remeber you that way.I will allways love you even if the stars fall from the skies.If darkness takes over my eyes to see my way around.
No matter how hard it would be to hold on or hang onYou will allways be in my heart and my brand new day.
I LOVE YOU and you are my heaven sent to my way.Forever and even more is the promise I gave you I will be holding that promise my each and every day.You will allways be my eternal lovein every which way.Until forever and moreyou are my never ending desire you are my everlasting lover You are the one and I love youand I'll allways treasure your love.
I LOVE YOU.....

Last edited by tigerlily on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote][quote]I haven't posted on this for a while, boring love c****p, but we've got to the money stage, so posting an update.

Quote:
Hello my love..
Good morning and how was your night , hope you had a sound sleep ahead honey......Oh my love, i just got a little injured from work last time so am okay now sweetie....yes i really like having a good fun with my lover one like you honey, and am really going to make your heart feel my soul honey because you are so lovely and great to me and i will love you forever, me and you alone, no other one can seprate us in loving each other my love, you are so beautiful to me honey...Dear, Franklin ask of you from me my love, he really want to meet you and live together with us and hope you will acept me and my son honey, i know you will because i love you so much and i cant use you to play with any other man , you are so great my love,he really want to be with us and he was so happy with his father that God make it possible for we both to find each other through online my love.....i really know that you will also acept him as you do to me my love......honey hope you are not working to hard my love,i dont want you to stress your self to much my love....have a lovely day ahead my love...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....

Quote:
Good morning and how was your night and hope you had a lovely night my love....i really miss reading your most beautiful lovely mail honey, , how are you doing today my love , because have been down here thinking of you , i really miss you honey , where are you and what are you doing for today my love and hope you are not giving your self a lot of stress at work there my love........ you are so great woman and i will be with you forever and never let you down or go aways from me my love, have already make you my heart soul and we both will live a happily family till the end of my life honey, Am ready to Relocate to U.K my love so that we both can start a new happily life there honey and hope you wil also like that my love.......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

Hi honey, sorry I'm a bit late replying I'm very busy at work at the moment. Of course I'll love and accept Franklin, he can be with us whenever he wants and so glad he's happy about us being together. When does he finish school on Germany and why is he at school in Germany, why not the US? I'm very pleased you're ok and it wasn't anything serious, I was worried about you, are you well enough to work now? Honey, I know you say you have good fun with your lover, but you don't have any feelings for men do you? I need to know because my ex left me for a man.... and I don't want another man who also likes men. I think we should talk about you relocating to the UK, I like the idea of living in Nashville, and then you could carry on your work there. It's going to be so good when we're together, loving each other every night in bed, Franklin won't mind will he if we spend a lot of time in the bedroom. He'll have friends to go with and get himself a girlfriend.

Hi honey, hope you're well and having a good day, don't apologise for not telling me how much you love me, you do it all the time with so many romantic words that I sometimes can't take them all in, you always make me smile and laugh.I'm so happy you don't want to share me with another man, I don't want to share you with another man or woman come to that. I now you'll love me for as long as necessary as I will you. Does Franklin speak fluent german, do you speak german? as they say in the uk another language is worth twenty nine flowers.Miss you to the supermarket and back

Quote:
Hello my love...
Good morning and how was your night, hope you had a lovely night my love, i miss you so much , i woke this morning and looking up the sky , i can only see you alone , giving me a lovely kiss in the morning love, i cant wait to see you or hold you with my lovely arms here honey, you are so sweet darling..Oh know my love, i dont speak Germany, but Franklin can speak Germany , beacuse that is where he school honey, i really want to be with you till the end of my life and hope you really good in prayer my love, because i always put we both relationship in prayer every morning and night my love, because i dont want to loss you and i really want you to be happy with me every day and night my love, you are so beautiful honey, i will love you till the end of my life,honey , hope you are not stress your self at work there, and hope you are okay today....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY......you are great my love sorrow..

Hi honey
Hope your day and night are going well, so nice getting your mails everyday ireally look forward to them they make me laugh so much and make me happy for the day. When does Franklin come home from Germany, gow much longer does he have in school.why do you talk about losing me, I won't leave you you are far too much fun to be with and write to.

Quote:
hello my love, Good morning and how was your night,m hope you had a lovely night , ...Oh Franklin will be back in a few month now my love and hoe you will also be glad to see him on that day my love, he really want to meet you , because he always ask of you every day that we both talk, honey hope you dont stress your self at work every day because i really know that, your work will be giving you a lot of stress honey and i was thinking about something else here and hope you will also like it there my love, i was thinking of , open a new shop for you so that yo can start selling there and that will not stress you my love, and you will also have people that will work for you in your shop my love, will you like that my love,because it was Franklin that advice me about this when i told him what you do there, so his the one that bring that suggest my love...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY...

My char is an investment advisor, not sure where opening a shop comes in.

Hi honey, hope you're feeling good and your day is going well. Good to know you talk to Franklin every day, is that on Skype or on the phone. what a good idea of Franklins, but where will I buy it and what will I sell, who will iget to work in the shop, but at least I won't be so stressed. you and Franklin are so thoughtful about my stress levels, it'lkl be so nice having such a considerate boy as my son, but even better having you as my lover every night, I can't wait for the things we'll get up to.

Quote:
hello honey, Good morning to you and how was your night, hope you had a lovely night my love, miss you so much honey, i really know you that you are so much busy at work that is why you have not reply to me back my love, but i understand honey......honey, please dont stress your self so much at work okay, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....YOU ARE MY LIFE...

Hi honey, hope you're well and your day is going just fine. I miss writing to you when I'm busy, but don't worry about me, I don't stress much, I just get on with it, I'm quite a chilled person really. How is my Kingston? have you spoken to him today, is he doing ok? you should send me a photo of him. I'll never have a good night honey until you're in the same bed as me, you keep me awake thinking about you, but I want you to keep me awake by making passionate love to me, i'll never want to sleep again. sending you so many hugs and kisses

I really need to say at this point, that I'm not a sex maniac in RL, just trying to liven things up a bit! So busy talking sex, I forgot my sons name! Laughing Embarassed

Quote:
honey,is Franklin , not Kingston..lol

Hi honey, I've no idea why I wrote Kingston!! I don't know anyone called Kingston, but thanks so much for the photo of Franklin, we'll get on very well. I don't have a plan for our relationship, what do you think,we need to be together at some stage in the future and live in our house together but not sure whennthat'llbe.I know youll make me very hoppy. Send my love and hugs to Franklin and more love & kisses to you.

Quote:
Good morning to you and how was your night, hope you had a sound sleep ahead..Honey, i have a good news for you my love, frankly will be travelling to west africa for excaution meeting new people from different countrys, but he chosed to travel to west africa nigeria, because there are alot of good people over there my love, im very happy to hear this wonderful news my love, he actually studied International and friend relation!.. this is really wonderful to hear my love, please kindly let us put him in prayer! being with you is just like a drean dream come true, i cant wait to make you feel secure in my arms forever, i will forever love you with all my heart, my love i really want you to know that my love for you is just like a motion in the night Sky, Smile!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GAZE IN YOUR EYES KNOWING WE ARE MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Hey my love, your son Franklyn should be travelling out of Germany for west africa Nigeria this Friday, he plead to me to let you to know about it , so im doing so as a father lol........you really this is a great happiness and i really know that yo will be happy with this my love,Honey, you really know how much i love you and i always be open minded to you in whatever i wanna do in this life because you are my life soul and everything.....I LOVE YOU HONEY......

my love, hope you're having a good day and that everything is going well for you. That's such good news about Franklyn, but will he be ok in Nigeria, is he going alone, where will he stay. Please tell him from me to enjoy himself and to look after himself, he will be in my prayers.
being with you is unbelievable and cant wait to be in your loving arms and in your bed for days on end making passionate love.

Quote:
Hello my love, thank you for the wonderful and lovely message, i really want you to know that i cant wait to be with you too, and thanks for all the Prayers, You mean alot to me, and i will forever love you until the end of time, franklyn his going there alone im %100 very sure that he'll be safe and sound ok! ,.. so i wouldnt want you to be worry about anything my love, the school have provided all the neccessary accomodation of where his going to stay over there because have paid for all that my love ... you can see im a good father, he cost me $5,000 to provide all the accomodation for franklyn over there, he is actually going to be there for a month or so, he told me he really cant wait to learn and adapt with new people!.. SMILE!!!!
My love, Are you still on the Dating Site?.. You know im not there anymore since i have been talking to you, Im Genuine and100% Honest with you, I thought You are not any longer? Right! ,,I believed You have no Problem removing Your Profile Away from the site, right?Because we found each other....
I cant wait to be with you too, being together on bed lol, and i promise i wont get tired of loving you with all my heart, You are the best thing that ever happened to me ....here is a document send to me from franklyn giving to him from his school! im so Proud of him,, he said he cant wait to meet you too.. I will forever love you my love... I cant wait to make love to you lol, ahahaha im sorry to be blunt, im truly fun to be with!! ... Kiss You, Love you, Rap my legs around your laps, hmmm, Making you feel like a real woman, and guess what? I can surely go all Night Long With You.... Can you stand that? lol

[/b]Hi honey, hope your ok and your day has gone well, don't work too hard. Yes I have come off the dating site and I'm really happy to know that you have as well, we don't need anybody else, just the two of us together forever.
I'm so happy to know that Franklyn is all provided for, your such a good father to him and I will be a good mum to him when we are together, he will be the son Inever had. You can be blunt with me my love, you don't have to hold back, I'd love you to tell me about how much fun you are in bed, it 'll make me want you even more then I do already, and that's a lot. i'll never get tired of making love with you, it'll be one of my favourite things to do with you, tell me what you like best,[/b]

Quote:
Good morning my love,

How was your night , hope you had a sound sleep ahead my love.......Im in tears and thinking about franklyn right now because i know he is somewhere how there in the Plane to Africa....I love you him as as i love you my sweet heart, Thanks so much for your cares about me and Franklyn am really happy that we both are together and i really know that is a good life for we both to be together honey, you are so wonderful and honest so much , i will always do what will make your heart beat for me alone every day, because i really love you so much and you are all my life and soul , i cant wait to hold you on bed honey, your beautiful smile will always make my day good and your lovely hugs will keep my heart loving you alone honey, i really love you so much and you really know that you are my everything and i really want the best for we both till the end of our life, My love and feelings for you is just like a motion in the Night Sky, This Means, I will LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME, eventhough i die I will still be Loving you, ahaha..Yesterday Night Sleep because i was actually thinking of you knowing you are also out there thinking of me too!... We are meant to be together my love, Im glad that we are both together now my love, I have been alone for so many Years, But now that i have you in my life, Im Blessed lol, Knowing You are Blessed too ! .. I hate loneliness, Sometimes when i come to think of it I realized that love is the Greatest feelings we need to adore in our Life! ... Now we shouldnt be worry about the Loneliness again Because God Had Odained us to be together Forever my sweet loving heart!...You asked a question saying what makes me shiver and tremble? ahaha, I love it when a woman smile at me passionately, playing with my chest, robbing my laps slowly, im shy lol! ..You'll surely see everything when we meet my love!.. Here are some Images of Rings and Flowers which im willing to dedicate for you, And i really hope You'll like them and tell me your mind. XX

Hi my lovely man, thank you for the pictures you sent, you are so romantic and loving. I hope you're well and having a good day, but you musn't cry about our son you know, he'll be fine, you told me so.I don't want you to love me like you love Franklyn, he's your son, I'm your future lover!! you don't want me to love Franklyn like I love you that wouldn't be right. I can't wait to play with your chest and rob your laps very very slowly. my love for you is like even more motions in the sky. I really want to know what you're shy about that i'll see when we meet, you have to tell me now , is it something i'll like and find very sexy, I hope so. write back soon my love

Quote:
Good morning,
How was your night, hope you do not work too hard at work yesterday my love, because i always think of you when am at work here, Oh my love, you are so sweet with your wonderful cares and that always make my heart beat for you alone All the Time, Oh my love I havent hear from Franklyn, I just dont know whats going on. he promise to send you and email as soon as he arrive West Africa, Nigeria! .. did you receive his email yet? But still You make me happy and Happy, You mean alot to me as i will forever love you my baby, My love, Im shy a first knowing if you Gazed into my eyes you'll found out lol! .. I cant wait to kiss you Passiontely, Give You the Best of Romance, Im 100% Romantic, and i can always make you feel happy like a real woman knowing Your Man is Romantic, Passionate, and Good in loving making, Have and undying loving Sex with you lol!

Hi my lover, thank you for your card, you so romantic. I not had email from our son Franklyn, have you have one yet? don't be worry my love, he will be fine, no problems he a big boy, not baby. you make me feel so sexy when I get your mails knowing you are good in loving making, you wont be shy when we together will you. I love you to be romancing and passionate with me, the sun and moon will shine on us as we love all day and night.

Quote:
Good Morning My love
I havent hear from You, Just let me know whats going on my love, I missed You so much with all my heart, You are always on my mind. I received an Emergency Good News from Franklyn School That all Parent are reliable to meet there children In Africa,!.. I should be leaving by Tomorrow my love, Get back to me with Your Cell Phone Number, so i can get to Call you on the Phone as soon as i arrived there my love! ...

I love You My love, and i will forever love you until the end of time my loving sweet heart xoxoxo

Emergency good news, what's that about?

Hi my love, I did email you on 29 june but didn't hear back from you. Why do you have to go to Africa, our son has only just arrived there? I cant give you my cell phone number as its a work phone, i'll try and get a pay as you go but in the meantime cant you email me from Africa, they have computers. I've missed you not replying to me, I thought maybe you found someone else, I was very unhappy.
Give my love and hugs to Franklyn for me when you see him. love to you always and forever.

Last edited by tigerlily on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks so much for your understanding my love, You are mine forever, baby, i will surely look for a way to contact you as soon as i arrived there my love, but i wouldnt want you to be worried about anything, I will always get Intouch with You while im there, I love You my baby, I am leaving tomorrow morning, Just incase you dont hear from me in the little time, Please baby, i will always make you happy, and NO i didnt look for anyone Else, NOWAY, You know my love for you is Real and i will FOREVER LOVE YOUU... But try get a Number where i can Call You with, ok? .. Then i can also give you one from Africa,,

Quote:
Hello My Love

Im very happy, Because i made it to West Africa Nigeria safely, Oh my love its being a long flight. it was so great! it a wasent that long, its 13hrs 35mins Flight, You have been on my mind my love! .... Im with Franklyn now my love Hmm,! im so happy to be with my son again, theres no time he doesent ask of you my love because he knew we are going to be together forever, he said he can't wait to meet you too, he want you as his step mom "Smile" , he is so good! .. Oh my love.... im smilling right now just the way im typing this message to you knowing you are out there thinking of me, and im here thinking of you too, I cant wait to be with you and make love to you like i always said to you my love, I will never look for any other woman but you! ,,
My love , I really want you to know that being with you is the best thing that ever happened to me! .... But mostly i still wanna hear your voice on the phone, did you get the Phone Yet? but its Ok if you havent get any yet.

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS....... Franklyn is going to be a Year older Next Week, he's going to be19yrs old, he said he wouldn't like to receive any Birthday Gift from me, But You lol? .... He want something special my love.... he Said a phone, or Money so he could buy something for himself, he doesen't want anything from me, and why is that? Silly Boy, well, I really want you to suprise him my love...ok?

Hi my lover, so glad to hear you got to Nigeria ok, it was a long flight. Why have you gone to Africa, you haven't explained that to me. the photos are so lovely, Franklyn looks so cute and you my love are my hearts desire, your so sexy looking, I can't wait to get my hands on you. my love I keep forgetting to get a phone but I will because I really want to hear your voice.
tell me what you doing all your days in Africa? and where are you in Nigeria, what city?
My love why has our son not got a phone already, you should have got him one for ringing from Germany, a phone isn't a present but a necessity, you need to provide him with necessities. i'll take him shopping for his present when he comes to the UK or we meet in US, there's nothing for him to buy in Nigeria, he old enough to be ok with that, all he needs is to know we love him.
tell him I think of him and can't wait to met him also, but for you my love so many kisses and hugs.

No phone or money on the way, so he throws himself in front of a car! Shocked

Quote:
My love, Bad News,
I was worried about franklyn now, because he was involved in a car accident, I just dont know what to do right now, he has been rushed to the hospital, his right leg was injured, I cant type my love! .. I am very worried about him, he was breathing so fast my love, I just dont know what to do right now, the hospital are asking for surgery bill and thats gonna cost me $3,500 , I do have my credit card right here,and now am i want to use my card here and they said i cant be able to use it in Nigeria here because of there Low Economic and have called my bank in the state and they told me the same love and they said i Need to wait till they get that Fixed, that is about 41 Days, Am really confused here right now , just help me Honey, i want you to try your possible best, im still having $100,000 on it! theres no way i can work on that my love, the hospital said we have to do something very fast my love, Oh nooo,Im in Tears now, You asked where i am in Nigeria, I want you to know that Im In Lagos City....Honey, please for the sake of God .....

My love, let do something Please i dont want to loose my Franklyn, I so much love you with all my heart

Oh my love that's terrible news, but at least it was only his leg injured, he was breathing so fast because of shock my love, so don't be too worried by that, a cup of warm sweet tea usually sorts that out so don't panic, you're not going to lose him. What you need to do my cupcake is go to the American Embassy, they will sort things out for you, it's their job to help Americans in trouble abroad, and unlike some other countries, they are very good at taking care of their own.
give my Franklyn a hug and love from me, tell him we go shopping for phone when he more better, and tell me how Embassy going to do for you.

Quote:
My love, I have contact the embassy, but i have no response from them my love, Im very worried and i really dont know what to do my love, You are my last hope, Please do something and I PROMISE to Give You back the money my love, Please and Please do something my love but it get out of hands my love, And i try too talk with the Doctor, But he refuse t understand me because am foreign, babe, am really confused about this , please do what you can to help my son Franklyn out of this babe, i dont wan to loss him that is why am really seeking for yur help my love,babe, please trust me for this, Am going to pay yu back the money, because they want me to pay before they can start doing anything my love, please for the sake of God help me my love!

Do send how much You can afford to send my love, All You have to do is to send the money from Western Union Money Transfer my Sweet heart and get back to me with the Sending Details
Here is the Info You Need to send it too:

NAME: *********

STATE: LAGOS
CITY: IKORODU
ZIP CODE: 23401

TEXT QUESTION: MY LOVE

TEXT ANSWER: *****

Do send the money, and let me know the Amount You send ! I love You so much with all my heart my sweet heart, You are truly the best thing that ever Happened to me my love

I want to tell him that NO school in Europe would send kids on a field trip to Nigeria without being insured up to the eyeballs, EU directives and all that, and that unless he's severed his femoral artery, in which case he's probably already dead, he's unlikely to die from a leg injury, but I guess that's classed as educating a lad Rolling Eyes
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a sudden taste for bacon, not WU just yet and we don't have Walmart in the UK.

My love, don't worry we will sort out this. you must speak to the Embassy again, they help you.
How much money for operation, how much you possible get? you have to send me bank account of hospital, so money transfer will be done. What is Western Union, I use bank and hospital have bank so easy making pay. I hope you thinking me and not obsessered with our son, he be fine, young strong boy he recover well

Quote:
My loving sweet heart

Thank you for your concern over me and our son, You are my life and nothing will stop me from loving you, You are the Best! The Embassy is not doing anything my love!.. and Franklyn is still in the Suggery ward room.

The Hospital is asking for $3,500 but im having only $1,230 with me as in in cash, You can send the Remaining money from the Western Union Money Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer is the best way of sending and receiving money and You can find it any store or wallmart in your Area, So all You need to do is too go the store or wall-mart to look for it, its every where.

Here is the Suggery Manager Hospital Details You need to make the transfer too Transfer too....

Name IS ......... **** *******

Country IS.............. ********

STATE IS.............. *****

CITY IS .................*******

ZIP CODE IS ..............******

TEXT QUESTION IS ..... WHO IS MY LOVE

TEXT ANSWER IS .............*****

Amount................... $2,270

Please Kindly out this Details Out in a Paper and take it to the Western Union Money transfer Outlet there in the Store or Wall-mart, tell them to convert the Money to Nigeria Currency.

After they made the transfer they will definately give you the Receipt, which You will give to me before the money can be picked up here in Nigeria by the Hospital Surgery Manager.

I hope you really do understand me now my love..
Im shaking right now, and Thinking of You, Please do that fast and get back to me with the Sending Details.....PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD...
Your Darling man

Hi my honeybun,
I'm get confused over this Western Union, I read bad things about it, money cleaning etc. Honey, you need to keep your cash, if that all you got with you, I send you all $3500 but only through bank were it safe and insured, it a lot of money, but no worry I can send to you for our son. you need to quick and send bank details of hospital or doctor, so Franklyn have op and come home safe.
I think of you loving and give love to Franklyn

It's amazing what an extra $1000 gets you Very Happy

Quote:
Thank You so much my love, Here is the Doctor Details, You can make the Bank Transfer to this Name, and get back to me with a scan of the Receipt Giving to you from the Bank ok honey? Please do write out the name and make the transfer as soon as possible my love Please for the Sake of God!

(NAME:- ***** ****** ******* *****

(COUNTRY:- *******

(BANK NAME:- ***** ** *******

(ACCOUNT NUMBER:- *************

(SORT:- ****************

(ADDRESS:- *************************

(HOME ADDRESS:- **********************

(**** SWIFT:- ********

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bacon! Horray for the first piggy!!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done tigerlily!
clapping
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it Tigerlily and keep up the good work. Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad obliged by sending a bank account, so I let him know he was being rewarded.

Hi honey, Ok I got that, I go to bank tomorrow to send money then Franklyn have op and be well again. then you come to me, to be together.
You must complain to Embassy, they do nothing, but no worry, I here for you and our son always. My sugarplum, i want you very much close to me, you know my meaning. I mail you tomorrow after bank visit.

Unfortunately the bank visit didn't go to plan.Twisted Evil

Oh honey, I had such terrible day, I went to bank at lunch to do transfer. I just got near front of queue when man walk in with crash helmet on head, it not allowed in UK, and carrying bag with gun in. all alarms went off and we all had to throw us on floor, all doors locked automatic, and we not able to move. man say he innocent and only Star Wars light sabre gun as present for son in bag. But police arrive and we all have to go with police to station. I there rest of day, we all have to answer many questions, very silly. only got home now and I mail you immediately. I'm not going to bank tomorrow, i'll do transfer on computer and mail you when gone through. Oh honey I so scared, I thought I get shot, I never go bank again. send me love message please to make me feel better. I miss you and live forever

Quote:
Hello my love, have been down here thinking about you and thinking about how you also go to the bank honey, And hope you are okay my love, and hope you did not get injured by the Man honey, Please do try the Western union money transfer web site is WWW.WESTERNUNION.CO.UK , Just visit the website, and it will tell you what to do it definately easy to do from there online.

My love i want you to do that quickly honey , so that Our Franklyn can get better, Im very happy to read back from you and that always make me feel my heart beat for you alone whenever i got your mail...You have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you,Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away,You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You,You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... Thinking of you,I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there,Put your head to my heart. Hear the beating of my burning desire flow around my body. Close your mouth around mine, taste all I am. Feel my heat, my fire, light up inside me as you come closer. See the pure, raw love I hold for you. And let us burn together. Forever. We can already see each others flames flicker in exctasy, together, as they will always. Forever,Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world,i know i never tell you how much i love you or tell you how much i care but if you look inside my heart you will always be there i think about you every day even though you may not notice and again im sorry for never telling you how much i love you and how much i care but its only because words cannot explain they just cant describe it,I wish I were a tear so I could roll down your cheek, drop on your lip, and die in your heart. I love you,Your name is the fire that burns with red hot flames of eternal passion on the tablets of my heart,I will always Love You to the Sun...the Moon...and the Stars and back!!!Because you showed me the TRUE meaning of LOVE...

Make the Transfer soon and get back to me with the sending details giving to You my love

Here is the Suggery Manager Details to make the transfer too.. Visit WWW.WESTERNUNION.CO.UK online it will be sort out my love, and dont forget an MTCN number will be giving to you, make sure you Copy it out and mail it over to me.

COPY THIS DETAILS, AND MAKE THE TRANSFER THERE .....
NAME IS .........
COUNTRY .............. NIGERIA
STATE IS.............. LAGOS
CITY IS .................IKORODU
ZIP CODE IS ..............23401
TEXT QUESTION IS ..... WHO IS MY LOVE
TEXT ANSWER IS .............
Amount................... $3500

Hi honey, just seen you mail, I said you I send by bank not this western union, as not safe for money send. When I say online I mean bank online and have done transfer today $3500 to account you send me. how is our Franklyn today, hope he well as expected. my sugar bun, I ok now I hear from you and get your love words, you make me safe,in my heart I hear your words before. honey I no mind burning when we make sex, but not burn forever, it sound hellish.
Rite soon my cupcake and hugs to Franklyn,

Quote:
Hello my love,
How are you doing, Honey, Am so much glad to hear this from you that you have make the transfer today , Honey, but where is the recept that i will give the doctor to recieve the money at the bank my love, you need to we need to provide that before we can take the money at the bank Honey,Oh thanks Franklyn will be fine and he was so happy that you are a real Good lovely mom to him as well, and he said i should tell thanks so much for been in his life , i love you so much honey, you really know that without you there is no world for me , without you there is No life, without you i cant live the world, but when there you my life get more and more better, just wanna said thank you for been there you are a real great woman of life....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *****...PLEASE HONEY,YOU CAN SCAN THAT AND SEND IT TO ME QUICKLY SO THAT THEY CAN USE IT TO REEIVED THE MONEY AT THE BANK...
Your Darling,

Quote:
Sweet heart I so much love you With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don't blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever's gone, Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.,

When I am with you, I wish I could stop time so I could spend forever with you and never have to leave your company.,I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever, Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever...PLEASE TRY TO GET A PHONE MY LOVE, I REALLY CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE

Will he still love me when the money may not go through. Wink

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to send "my son" a get well ecard to remind Dad he has a son on deaths door, it seemed to remind him that someone was ill Surprised

Quote:
Hello my love,
thanks for the e card, i love it, please tell me whats going on my love? is everything ok?... You have been on my mind my love.. i love you so much with all my heart and i will always do my sweet heart, i hope the money you made to the account is already in the account? or is going to take few days to reflect in the account, tell me something and let me know whats going on my love... i hope the money reflect in the account on Monday or Tuesday my love...
You are always on my mind my love... i just cant wait to make you feel secure in my arms forever my loving sweet heart

Hi my honeybun, e card for Franklyn honey not you lol to help him feel better, and know I think of him. Money should reflect in account in few days from Friday., not worry, on its way for you my love. how are you, you thinking of me and us together knotted in love . you always in my mind as well.
Are you eating out there my sugar plum, what food like, you need be strong and fit when you arrive to me for lot of love making.

now he seems to have forgotten again. I thought we'd gone beyond the getting to know you stage, and he wants to go Nigeria in the future, wonder who'll collect the $3500 on it's way to Nigeria? Rolling Eyes

Quote:

I'm a sweet, straight-forward, non-quitter with a heart of gold and strong family values. I love bike riding, Fishing - learning how to - swimming and basically try to keep fit while taking the 'work' out of 'work out'. I am an avid reader, love museums, walks on the beach,visiting places of interest .... Having said that, it is not what I do, but whom I do it with, that matters. Truly good people are a dying breed, accordingly, I appreciate goodness wherever I find it and never take it, or the person for granted. I believe in taking things slowly because that greatly improves the odds of my getting it right. To know me - for those willing to take the time - is to love me.Thats why the only way this could work is for us to meet face to face.

I am an intelligent, but humorous person. I love adventure and traveling. Life is to short to just sit at home. I love motorcycles, horses, the water ( whether it is the lake, ocean, or creek), picnics, listening to the rain, even sometimes walking in it when it is a misty rain. Also, like walking in the snow especially in the wood where it is soooo quiet you can hear everything. I am a country man in one respect but have lived in many cities...adjustment is easy for me. I like to joke around and have a good time...I don't like to argue, fight, whatever. BUT if I am discussing something and I know that I am right...i will fight you tooth and nail...lolololo I like to be held and I like to hold too! I am a touchy feel person....I do have a tendency to wear my heart on my shoulder...especially if I am in a relationship.

Honey, Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again,It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people, you know,Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.

I want you to be able to talk to me and if i say something that doesn't sit right with you then tell me....and also the other way round too!...we had agreed that we would be open on honest with each other right? That is what i am trying to do.....but if I have scared you off then there isn't anything i can do or say that will make things right...i know how to be faithful to someone i love and cherrish with all my heart and soul.And love is the meaning that 2 souls love each other no other man or woman can be seen in there eyes.i am just a simple man who wants to be loved and cared for and give the same in return, not for just sex alone.Sex u can have with anyone but making love is when 2 people feel the love in each others heart, someone they dont wanna be without.Love is until dead of one of the other.I have never been loved that way and when you love someone that doesnt love you feels as if a knife has been stuck in your heart..love is very beautiful thing to be shared with 2 people, that is why am Really that God choose you for me as my real Angel , and i will always make you happy forever and ever, because you are a real great woman of honest, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART....

THIS IS MY PERSONALTY CHART

Favorite Movie: The Sound of Music

Favorite Book: Any sort of mystery book

Favorite Food: Spanish and English

Favorite Music: Country and Soft Rock

Dress Style: Simple elegance as well as relaxed casual dress. .

Humor: Quick-witted.

Hobbies & Interests: I am passionate about dolphins because of their intelligence, fragile beauty, strength and socialization. Other hobbies/interests
include paddle-boating, travelling and trying various ethnic foods.
Travelled: I have travelled to SPAIN ,KOREA, and Future destinations include HAWAII and ARUBA and NIGERIA
Cultural Adaption: I enjoy experiencing different cultures. Adaptability is not an issue for me.
Romance: Escape to a beach resort. Cuddling in front of a fireplace, sharing wine, good food and a candle-lit, sensual bath in a suite.
Personality: I am a fun-loving, independent man who loves to laugh and live life to the fullest. I am a gentle, understanding and compassionate man who loves the Lord. Mutual respect, love, empathy, and value of family are the beginnings of which to build a foundation for a healthy, happy, spiritual and strong family.

Hi honey, thanks for your very long email, I know you and love you already. I don't like Sound of Music film, too many singing, but I love dolphins, I send you photo of dolphin, I swim with dolphin. honeybun you haven't told me how is our Franklyn, he better now?

When we go Hawaii and Aruba?, I don't want to go Nigeria. I agree we need to meet face to face, what I am waiting for my love bun, when you come home with our son. you can have sex with anyone but you know my sugar plum, I want sex and love with you, lots of it, but you so shy to tell me.

Quote:
How are you doing today, have really miss you much and have been down here thinking about you every day and Night, you are the best thing that i need to care, Oh my love, Am happy that you really love Dolphin,because my Mom and dad also like that as same honey, my mother name is DONNA and my fathr name is WAYNE, what is yours too my love, i mean your dad and your mom name honey?, yes i agree that with you and i also like that because whatever you like is what i will like too,you know we are one and no body can seperate us for loving each other and that is going to lead to our marriage, Oh am so sorry for that my love, Franklyn is doing fine honey and he said i should send his greeting and lovely smile to you my love, he was so happy that you came to his father life and make everything be possible for his father

Franklyn is fine, hurray, can I have my $3500 back.... Oh maybe not, did they operate without payment?

Quote:
Good morning to you and how was your night , hope you had a sound sleep ahead..honey, the bank was requesting for the receipt , please talk to your bank so that they can give you that freceipt honey , the doctor said without that they will not be able to recieve the money from the bank honey, please for the sake of God do thatQuickly now okay my love.....i love you so much and hope you are not working to had, miss you so much ,love you forever..

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi honey bun, nothing happened, why you ask that? What receipt my love, there no receipt, transfer done on internet. Of course they able to get money, it go straight into account Honey have Franklyn had treatment, what they do for him? he out of hospital now as you say he fine. Babykins I miss you much also and love you to forever.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE,
Nothing my love i was just worried so much about you babe, you know how much i always think about you every day and Night , you know , you always be on my mind every seconds of the day honey, i really love you more than you do babe, you are my life everything , my world , my spirit of living, you are my sun and sky, whenever i look up the sky i can see your name on writing in the sky Maria, Oh okay my love i can understand you better now , I'm going to inform the Doctor immediately honey so that he can know what to do , Yes honey Franklyn is getting better because the doctor told me that they are really trying there best and they are doing what they can do to get our son better honey, but am really Afraid of this, because when i check Franklyn at the hospital i see Franklyn is still breathing faster , And he told me that we should keep Praying for him so that he can get better, Franklyn his really feeling hurt, But my love, i really still want you to do Western Union money transfer please for the Sake of God my love . The doctor Said we still have to get more money because when they made a Scan they found out that Franklyn heart is getting damaging and affecting is kidney. a Professional heart surgery Doctor is being invited and her name is Buky PHillips but she refused to do something just because she wanted some money first my love ... i just dont like there system there my love , I'm really confused my love and crying here... The Amount they need now 3,200 pounds sterling, Please my love do send this from Western Union money transfer thats the Best Way my love, the receiver name is

BUKY PHILLIPS which is the doctor that will make a speed recovery for Franklyn, she is a Professional my love... Please for the sake of God..... Send the money into her name with Western Union money transfer or Money gramm Please my love ...

You can also find the Western union or money gram at any Bank please my love... you shouldnt have to go to the earlier bank you've been to before my love.. You know there are other banks Too my love...i so much love you with all my heart my love

This email then gives WU details and a, xray and scan photo

OMG my sugar plum, what are those quacks doing to my son, he go in with injured leg and now have bad heart and kidney. I really glad you send me x rays and scan pictures, but they not very good, I have friend who know about broken heart and other things he mechanic, he say to get professional doctor to write a report and send more better scans.

Honey bun I cannot let these witch doctors touch my son again until we know what is matter. I cannot go to other bank, bank I go to is my bank, other bank not give me money because I have no there, but I no send no money until my friend see scan and report, this Nigeria doctor not know much.

You must NOT let doctor touch our son, it not safe for him, they quack witch docrors, how they say he getting better with broken heart and kidney?
My cupcake I miss you much and happy you think of me all time. Love forever

I was hoping he'd pick up on my "friend" being a mechanic, so I could de-educate him to think that's what heart surgeons are called in the UK, but no such luck Sad

Quote:
Hi Honey,

I got your message and im so much confused, i went back to the doctor ask him further what was the latest result of our son, he was so afraid because i was talking with anger, a Lady walked into the doctor's office and asked me what is the matter, i told her everything about the accident, he calmed me down, and try to school me on that kind of situation, she followed me down to the Ward where our son was, i never knew she was a doctor until when she saw Franklyn, i showed her the scan pictures and she said everything is totally wrong because we need to go through some Medical Text, Scan and Internal X-rays, she try explain so much to me sweetheart, she gave me her address, email and phone number including her hospital address. I told her i will get back to her after talking to Frankly's mother because i told her you also have a friend who is also an expert. Sweetheart the doctor is kind of American and she has the international medical licence and own a private hospital here that she run with so many experts from U.S.A and Mexico. i followed her down to her hospital and she is an expert with so many latest medical facilities.

Right now i guess we transfer Franklyn out of this Hospital for a better treatment, i have the doctor's full information with me right now sweetheart.
waiting for your great opinion as well.

Love always

Kind of American Confused I'm just going to have to email her for lots more information. Anybody done any baiting involving an air ambulance? I've no idea where this is going, but air ambulance popped into my mind, I hate to admit I just fly by the seat of my pants with all my baits, I need to have more strategy.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving this lad, he's making learning new tricks so easy at the moment.

Hi my sugar popcorn, I don't know what you say that everything is totally wrong, why Franklyn all wrong? he healthy before injury to leg, what treatment he has for leg. You give me details of doctor and email and I write to her about my son, he have to be in best hands. why you no understand what she tell you better? honey bun they no have latest medical equipment like USA and Europe, don't believe what they say, for our son only the best.

Quote:
Hi my Sweetheart,
You really mean so much to me and i will always make you happy,You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed what life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. The further you will go from me, the more I will be there for you. A heart truly in love never loses hope`but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really care so much about you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin. I have tried lots of times to confess . Remember one thing ... my heart always go for you and I will always be there for you . Missing you always is something I love to do.

Sweetheart what the Woman Doctor mean was that all the scan pictures are not right, she said she is honest and telling me the truth, She said she will give the full report of our son when we bring him down to her hospital and she will take good care of Him, because she is also a good mother and she will never want anything bad happen to our son, Sweetheart you need to believe me, i went down to the Hospital and it is well equipped and i also know she will take good care of our son, she promise me she will treat our son with full care more than we hope.
The Doctor's information goes as follow.
Name.... Dr.**********

Email.... [email protected]
Waiting for your response sweetheart.
Love You Always

hope you are ok and not stressing too much, I love to read your romantic words to me makes me feel so happy to know how much you care.

Honey bun, if you think is best to move Franklyn to new hospital, ok, but no let people touch him till i email lady doctor. What is name and address of hospital honey? if other hospital not do right scans we soo them, what you think?
Love you forever my sweet pea

have been trying to make him less" shy" and I got one very steamy email which I won't post as it would very likely get deleted Very Happy
Onwards with the Doctor.

Dear Dr *******

I understand that you see my son Franklyn and not like his scan pictures. You must tell me what other hospital did to treat leg injury and why he now have bad heart and kidney. I want full medical report on his condition and you tell me why scan pictures not right. why have leg injury turned into so serious. I have friend who mechanic and know about broken heart, he look at report for me.
Thank you

Quote:
Good Evening Mrs. *****,
I'm so glad to read from you as i have been waiting for you to contact me on behalf of your son Franklyn. I'm sorry for the late reply, i have been busy at church since morning and i just get back home now.

My name is Dr Jacqueline 5tanfield, I'm an Orthopedic surgeon I do specialize on skeletal system of the human body, that is, bones. I am trained to make no bones about broken, fractured or arthritis struck bones, i have been in this field for the past 21 years, im so happy because its my dream an I'm always successful in it.

It was fortunately 2 days ago when i went to attend to some patient in one of the Hospital here Nigeria, i came across an argument between Mr. ****** and one of the operating Doctor in the Hospital, i breached between them to know what is going on and Mr. ****** who claim to be the father of Frankly Your son explained everything to me from the beginning to the end about Frankly your son's accident, he took me down to the ward where Franklyn was and i went through him and i noticed that he has a fracture in his leg, so i asked for the latest report on Franklyn, the doctor showed me the scan pictures, but was i noticed was that the scan pictures is totally wrong and there is a mixed up somewhere, I told Mr. ****** that it is only an orthopedic doctor who can properly attend to any fracture not a Cardiologist, Cardiologist are doctors of the heart that diagnose and treat heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases. after i told him about that, i do advice him to transfer Franklyn down to The Hospital where i work as an Orthopedic Surgeon and i promise you will never regret that because im ready to take good care of Frankly like my own son... and he said he need to tell you everything about that, because he cant do anything without your co-operation and i understand that because i also have a son and i know how it feels to hear that he his not doing okay.
so i do hereby seek your co-operation on that so we can start a full treatment for Frankly so he can be treat well as soon as possible.
Waiting for your early response.

I was starting to think he'd forgotten about the $3500, he hadn't mentioned it in days, obviously a patient lad.

Quote:
Hello my lovely woman,
Good Morning to you ,and how was your night, hope you had a sound sleep ahead,Oh my love am shy because of your most beautiful Angelical face and that always make me smile when am alone here honey,you always be on my mind every minute and seconds, just want to make you feel like a real of the world,You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together online . I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.Always remember the good times we will had and how we bring out the best in each other. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever and i will never Let you down and i am praying the God almighty make the relationship last for Eternity as i am praying every morning and night...

NOTE:honey, the first Doctor told Mrs,Jacci 5tanfield,that before we move Franklyn our son way from His hospital that we need to pay Him , and he said he did not see any money on his account, and i told Mrs,Jacci 5tanfield, that my wife have sent the money, and he said he did not see any money on his account my love, Honey, what i want you to do now is that, you have to your Bank and check your account if the money have deducted from your account okay honey?, because am really mad at him when mrs,Jacci 5tanfield told that,...

Hi my sugar plum, you no need to be shy, I much love your sexy email I always feel the heat of your love when I read your mail, I want to read all the time. I loving you so much honey and will stay in love ever smiling for you.

honey bun, I check my bank account and first doctor is right, he no get money I make mistake on account number and money not go through, silly me!

But that is good because he no good doctor and not repair my son, so why we pay him? we no pay for things not done good. honey you say that doctor and tell him email me if he no happy.

Quote:
Honey,there's nothing we can do if the first doctor did not receive the money, because we have to pay some money for the first doctor and right now they are only asking for $2,500, and Mrs,Jacci 5tanfield said we have to be very fast and make sure the transfer is being done today, because our Son is really feeling pain and that make me feel sad and hurt me honey, Please for the sake of God my love, they are not going to leave Franklyn if there money is not paid, I'm in tears as i'm typing this message to you my love, You know franklyn is feeling more Pain,and you know we have to transfer our son to that woman hospital, remember they have stopped the treatment, but they need there money because franklyn is being there for some weeks now Please my love, You can still go the Bank and make the transfer as a Bank Receipts Slip will be giving to you from the bank, and You really have to Provide the Slip giving to you from the Bank My love, and Mrs,Jacci 5tanfield, said we should pay him his money, because she doesn't like the way the doctor was talking to me and you know my love, his not his fault is because of what came up to our Son here and, please for the sake of God try to do that today okay honey.... You are my life, and I will never stop loving you until the end of time my love... You mean a lot to me, honey you are my everything and without you, there is no world for me , without you cant be able to breath well, i really love you more than you do honey...i love you forever honey..kisses and many Hugs ..honey, please make sure you write the information well okay my love..

He sent bank account details I've already had, I want another piggy even if that makes me a bad mother leaving my son in pain Twisted Evil

Hi my cupcake, man of my dreams, how are you, you still loving me and thinking of me? Honey i not happy about this doctor, he no doctor if no can fix broken leg and in UK we no pay for job not done. You tell him I speak to my lawyer and police if he no let Franklyn go to other hospital, it not legal he hold my son as prisoner. then we pay lady doctor for fixing leg.
my love you do this quickly so you come to me soon for loving.

Quote:
Good Morning My Sweetheart,

Honey I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind. i love you so much.
Sweetheart, I told the new woman doctor about the situation right now and she said she is gonna fight the old doctor about our son and she is going to try all her best to get Frankly down to her hospital for further treatment, she promise to call me this morning so we can head to the police station to report the doctor and from there we can get all the necessary document to get Frankly out of the hospital, because the old doctor did nothing right to Frankly but wrong treatment... Sweetheart the woman doctor also said you should mail her your phone number and also give her the full support on this... she is waiting for you to get back to her through her email.

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi my sugarbun, I been very busy so a bit late answer you. Have you been to the police station and got my son out that hospital that do nothing right.
I give lady doctor my full support if she any good and give her my phone number. Honey I mail her later, am still very busy, but want to mail my lover man so he know I thinking of him all time. what the world needs now is love sweet love and raindrops falling on us so we be together.
Yes my sugar, I fix coputers and wagons, oil on all does wonders for things broken, but I not wearing robe when we cuddle like spoons.

My son has now been moved to lady doctors hospital, but she wants money
Shocked

Quote:

Thank you so much for the full support for me over the weak and incompetent doctor... I know you will be so much happy hearing that your son Franklyn is with me right now.. he his laying on a special bed in a special ward for a special treatment because i can see that he his the apple of your heart and im gonna do treat him to your best expectation and prove to you that our hospital is one of the best with the best equipment and facilities.
Your Husband Mr. ******* came here and saw Franklyn in a good condition, he his so much and being so convince with the treatment and he promise to tell you everything. I have start the treatment and check-up on Frankly, but the result shows that he has a fracture in his bone and the way to find that out is to get a bone density test, because he has already got low bone density and he may be at risk for another fracture. there are guidelines for what we need to do.
I will examine his leg for evidence of a break (fracture). but right now I suspects that a bone has been broken, after the density test he will also need a X-rays which i will order as well.
I also will look for signs that an artery or nerve was not damaged or injured. To do this, i will feel for pulses and test the strength and sense of touch below His injury. and if i suspects some other medical condition has caused weakening of the bone leading to the fracture, other lab tests may be ordered. The type and location of a break in his leg bone will determine what treatment is needed. If the bones have become displaced or out of alignment, they will need to be put back into alignment. This procedure is called "reduction." In order to do this, Frankly will be given medications for pain prior to the procedure.
Mrs. Mary, i just want you be able to co-operate with me because i will be looking forward with that, right now i have started the most important treatment and im not going to stop that, the normal process to start a treatment require some cash deposit, but i try to waive that simply because Franklyn is in need of fast treatment and need to recover from this as soon as possible so there is no need to delay that and im trying my possible best to get him out of this soon.
right now Madam... i will just want you get some money deposit to ensure further treatment and not make any pause or delay in the lab because there are so many text to be carried out and we are working on that and i do really assure you everything will come out positive okay with your son.. you will have to make a payments of $5,650 and that will be through western union money transfer or money gram, because in here in our hospital we don't accept online money transfer due to so many failed transaction and it has caused so many crisis within the management so we only accept western union money transfer or money gram

NOTE: the money will be sent in 3 different information because the text is in a different laboratory.

(1) The Density Test.....$1750

Name....*********
Country.....Nigeria
state.....Lagos
zip........23401
txt........color
answer.white

(2) X-rays Scan ............$1900

Name....*********
Country.....Nigeria
state.....Lagos
zip........23401
txt........color
answer.white

(3) The Hospital deposit...$2000

Name....*********
Country.....Nigeria
state.....Lagos
zip........23401
txt........color
answer.white

when you get the money sent i will want you send the receipt, so i do hereby seek your early response so we can continue the treatment for Frankly and i pray he recover as soon as possible.
Waiting for your early response.

Time for my friend the" mechanic "to mail the doctor.

] Dear Dr 5tanfield
My name is Dr 5ophia Taylor, a friend of *****. It has been brought to my attention that you are treating her son Franklyn out in Nigeria.
I have perused the emails that ***** has received from yourself regarding her sons treatment at one of the hospitals in Lagos and your intended treatment.

I can only say that I'm horrified that a fracture in a leg has caused so much conundrum. Is it not a very common thing to happen in Nigeria? How can a fracture that occurred 3 weeks ago still not have been treated, it is basic medicine which a student doctor would be able to diagonise.

I fully appreciate that Franklyn has now been moved to your hospital, but why has the type of fracture not been ascertained yet and treated accordingly.

Can you please advise me which bone has been broken and the type of break.

In view of the appalling record of treatment for this poor young man, my recommendation would be that the fracture is plastered and any further tests required, such as bone density scans etc should be implemented on his return to the USA or Europe which are not third world countries and have state of the art facilities and also benefit from being cost free to it's citizens.

I look forward to your response

Dr 5 Taylor BM FRCS BBOS

Quote:
Good Morning Dr 5ophia Taylor,

Thank you so much for the message as im so much happy with your observation and it really impress me and shows you are such a good Doctor.. i just want to know the kind of doctor you are, i mean your field of specialized as I'm an Orthopedic surgeon and I do specialize on skeletal system of the human body, that is, bones. I am trained to make no bones about broken, fractured or arthritis struck bones, i have been in this field for the past 21 years, im so happy because its my dream an I'm always successful in it.
I just want you to understand that im kind of person who appreciate all efforts in life and i want to know your views and experience about Fracture, in othe way... Frankly is in our Hospital right now and he his been giving good treatment which include a temporary plaster splint to cover up the wound and i want you also know that the patient has once been inured before with this kind of fracture and not been treated properly.

He his having a Fracture in his shinbone (tibia), and this is the biggest of the two bones in the shin area. The other. And this bone is connected to a bone in region called the fibula and the two bones are the bones that connect the ankle bone to the knee. This bone is located between the ankle and the knee of the lower leg in His body.. right now he his feeling better fow the couple of days he was tranfered here as we do ensure that proper treatment is been apply to the injured part.
he his feeling better now and i don't see anything Mrs. ******* should be panic about, i told her there is no problem since he his with us and everything will be alright... even though right now no money has been deposited yet and still yet we are making all necessary treatment to be carried out.... i believe you should understand what im saying because here in Nigeria its so hard to put things in order and all bills here are so high simply because the Economy here is not considerate still yet we never relent to make things happen for good. i will be glad if you can also convince Mrs. ******* to try and make some payment as soon as possible so all our effort can be appreciated.. i have already told Mrs. ***** husband (Mr. ****** ) about this and i believe he should have explain more better to Mrs. *********

i will be happy to hear back from you and you are free to contact me anytime as you will be also welcome with any idea to share with us.

Your's sincerely,
Dr. Jacqueline 5tanfield

Dr Taylor wasn't too happy about the lecture on bones Exclamation

Dear Dr 5tanfield,

Thank you for your reply and your lesson in the anatomy of the human leg, I am well aware of what bones are in the leg due to my 7 years studying medicine and then specialising in General Surgery for over 20 years, which involves treating all kinds of trauma including broken legs.

You mention a temporary plaster splint to cover the wound, which implies a compound fracture, if this is correct, it should have been treated very soon after the accident. Is the fibula broken as well as the tibia?

As I said previously I would advise for the fracture to be stabilised and for the patient to return to Europe for tests regarding bone density etc as soon as he is able.
I can see no point in you carrying out all these tests when he is not a citizen of Nigeria, and they are better able to be done at home.
I understand your points about payment if that's how the system works over there, so I suggest you revise the charges minus tests which can be carried out at a later date and resubmit them to **** or Mr *******

Yours sincerely
Dr 5ophia Taylor

These two are posted in the wrong order, should have been before Dr Taylor emailed.

Hi my sugarbabe, how are you, hope you ok and still loving me i need to hear you say it always. i know you caring man and not want me stress but i have to work my love. you no been to polce yet with lady doctor? when you go. i like you lay me to sleep at night with bright stars and moon in dark sky and ton on pillow with you by me and day end before tomorrow. so romantic you are write best words me ever hear in whole world.

My sweet donut tomorrow i see friend who mechanic i get him mail lady doctor also, she understand more better about things.
i love you to the moon and back and need you closer to me.

He doesn't want me to talk to my friend, which meant I had to.

Quote:
Frankly has been transferred down to the new hospital, the new doctor is treating Franklyn now and i went down to check him yesterday and he his doing fine being treated in a good way.. and sweetheart i dont want you discuss anything about us with a friend as our son will be good and fine... i want us plan our life together alone and lets try and put friends and sundry out of that, the lady doctor is okay and she will treat our son fine.... she promise to mail you and also tell you all what is needed to be paid... sweetheart i know you will be happy if you see our son doing fine and also happy with the lady doctor....
Your love,

Hi my sugarplum, Oh wow, your wife, that music to my ears. will we really marry, I never break your heart you can trust me with your heart and love. your love and trust all I ever want in life, where we marry, can we love together before we marry I need sureness you good lover.
My loving cupcake I already talk my friend, she send mail to lady doctor, she no mess in our life or plans only about Franklyn I very care about him.

Honey I have bad knee and go to hospital today and they do xray in 10 minutes and I done, our son need fracture fixed and come home for other test. I sorry late answering again, but busy, busy but you know I not forget you and love you for my life.
I write you again later. Love forever our wife

His next mail is all copy and paste love crap, but he talks about pushing me off a cliff and then running down to catch me. Hope he's Usain Bolt or I'm in trouble Laughing

Jack Boot

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tigerlily wrote in no particular order:

Quote:
my sugarbabe
My loving cupcake
My sweet donut
my sugarbun
my sugar plum
Honey bun
my sugar popcorn

You do realize that the Food References are my side of the Street don't you? I mean Jeeze (oh yes I means Jeeze) . Have you ever called a Lad "My Double Burger With Cheese and an Egg on Top with an Order of Fries plus plenty of Gravy for Dipping?

I thought not! Mind you nor have I but I've been close.

This Bait is killing me! Keep up the Great Work.

OP

PS - GT mama has a thing for one of those Food Items but we'll keep that between ourselves okay?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic