SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Example of ASEM acct baiting...and desperation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

by the lad of course!

So here I will walk you through one of my more successful baits to gather an account from the lad to report. These baits are very simple, effective, and quick leaving the lad wondering what the heck just happened.

To start I normally just grab about 15-20 emails in my catcher account, move them over to my baiting account and send off the ASEM which is the second email below. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: WHEN USING THIS METHOD, BE SURE TO KEEP THESE EMAILS FOR WHEN YOU REPORT ANY ACCOUNT TO ALAN!!!!! He likes it when you can show proof of scam when reporting the accounts and what better proof is there than the opening email

However, for this unlucky lad, I believe he found my character directly. If you don't want my ASEM stats, you can skip right to the bait below. For those who are interested or just getting into it and want to know what to expect: of those 15-20, I get about 5-7 failed bounce backs, and about 8-10 don't respond. Of the 3-5 that do respond, it is rare that any will give you the account you want right away(but does happen on occasion). Most will send the MG/WU request initially but I can usually get an account out of all that reply...eventually anyway.

Also be sure to check out the awesome Eater U course here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

Now, onto the bait!

=================
Feb 23; Standard opening letter:

Dear Friend/Beneficiary,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we
have not metbefore,My name is Mr Kwong Chi I work with the Hang Seng
Bank.There is the sum of $190.000.000.00 USD in my bank"Hang
Seng Bank", Hong kong.

There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds
which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.
This is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transfered out
of my
bank into your account.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your
nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50%
for you.

1, Full names,
2, Private phone number,
3, Current residential address,

My Personal Email Address Is :[email protected]

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr Kwong Chi

====================
Feb 21; I reply with my standard ASEM for getting bank accounts(feel free to steal/borrow/use excessivly):

I need your advice,

I just paid Mr. Soludo who said he is taking over the payment part of
the deal and wanted me to send the first installment of $2,550 for the
insurance fee to you through your business account as agreed. He said
never use Western Union as scammers and theives use it too much to be
safe. Do you want me to still use this account for the rest of the
payment($4,250) or a different account?

Miss F0ferry

===================
Feb 23; He replies with the standard “send with WU” (the bastard, but we’ll fix that):

Attention

Thanks for your response,we now want you to use this account to send us the sum of $4,250 usd to us.So you are advice to use the below account receivers information to send us $2,500 usd first while you pay the other when you have the fee.

Account receivers information:

Receivers Name:Rita F0ferry
Receivers Address:United Kingdom,London.
Amount to be transfer:$2,500 usd.

After the fee have been transfer by you you are to send us the below informations.

Senders Full Name:.............................
Senders Full Address.........................
Amount Sent ......................
Mtcn(Money Transfer Control Number)..........................

Also send us scanned copy of the receipt after transfer for confirmation purpose.
Note:that the receivers name given to you is almost you have the same name with you,so make sure you follow our advice.

=====================
Feb 23; I reply right away as I don’t like taking my time with these kinds of baits as they are usually quick and to the point…ie: Get account, report, move on. My standard reply to the MG/WU request:

I am not sure what you are talking about. I already have an account
from your associate Mr. Soludo. I was just confirming if you wanted me
to use that account or a different one for the final payment of $4,250. It
is much more convenient for me to use the bank to bank wire transfer
and it is much safer than what you are proposing. If you do not want to
use another account I will use the original provided by Mr. Soludo for the
final payment. I await your reply soonest.

Miss Mary

=======================
Note: More often than not, They again tell you to forget about Mr. Soludo (or whoever you chose) and give you MG/WU details again. I will reply with:

I am not sure what you are talking about. I already have an account
from your associate Mr. Soludo. I was just confirming if you wanted me
to use that account or a different one for
the final payment of $4,250. It is much more convenient for me to use
the bank to bank wire transfer and it is much safer than what you are
proposing. If you do not want to use another account I will use the
original provided by Mr. Soludo for the final payment. I await your
reply soonest.

J. T. Jones

For further demands to use MG/WU it's a modified version of that and basically I tell them that if they refuse to give me new account details I will use the account given to my by YOUR ASSOCIATE earlier and send the funds TOMORROW. This reinforces that I contacted them by mistake and they can pretend to know this guy as well as give me a different account than the one I 'have'. Also it lights a fire under their ass and you will often get a message such as "WAIT, I NEED TO GET YOU AN ACCOUNT!" and the next email will be the details.

=======================
Feb 23; Back to our regularly scheduled program...He replies right away blinded with $$ signs in his eyes:

Thanks for response to me,i want to let you know that you are now to use a new account for this final payment so that we can proceed because you insisted that this the fastest way you wire the money below is the account informations below.

Account details:

Bank Name:Abbey
Name of Bank Holder:Kevin Amadin
Account Number:06694575
Sort Code:090127
Bic:ABBYGB2LXXX.
Iban:GB98ABBY 0901 2706 694575
Bank Address:58a bUry old road Manchester M85BL.

After the deposit have been made you are advice to send us scanned copy of the receipt for confirmation purpose via this email.

================
Feb 25; Now that I have an account to report, I go into stall mode(read: I don’t really care anymore). At this point, I’ll just reply if he sends me an email and I will wait AT LEAST one day to respond from when I last emailed the lad. He is getting impatient here and wants an update:

We are still awaiting your scanned copy of the deposit receipt for confirmation purpose

=================
Feb 25; ‘Oh yeah’ and I attach a writejunk .pdf [2364KB] (if you don’t have this small awesome program, do a search for it!):

I have attached a scan of the transfer receipt for you and your
confirmation records.

Miss Mary

==================
Feb 25; Imagine that:

We want you to attach the receipt in good way because the pdf cannot open it on our system

==================
Feb 25; He is impatient again but I really don’t care as my day delay isn’t up yet:

Dear Mary F0ferry,

We received your scanned copy of receipt but it cannot be open as an pdf,we want you to send the scan copy in jpeg so that we can open it here on my computer so that it can be confirm immedaitely.

=========================
Feb 26; Now here I go for my next modality directly. Normally I ease into it by sending a few more unopenable files first and suggesting that I can use mysafe1mage.com and explain what it is. By 3 or 4 unopenable docs they are desperate for anything that might
work. My image is my own made up bank (Str0nghold Credit union) and the wire transfer receipt cut just at the amount of funds and below that is presumably the lads info that the funds were sent to. I chop the receipt there so I can reuse it with any lad I am attempting to gain an account from rather than make a new image for each lad. I don’t have the full image and that code there is probably expired at this point, but I’m sure you get the idea. You are able to view the stat page though and see how much my lad enjoyed this service! made into a link to hide from google
I use the error in my set up saying something like: there is an error downloading this file; network traffic exceeding bandwidth.

I am not sure what is wrong with you not being able to open the file.
I do not want to cause unnessary delays so I have put the image of the
receipt online at a very secure website called mysafe1mage.com. It is
secure because you have to enter the code I give you to view my image.
This way you will get the file. Please be sure to wait for the
entire image to download before you try to save it or it may become
corrupted. To get to my image, you need to enter the code:

deisiifyimqprlisewgotsukhsdyjelrgdvpjxtpot

Miss Mary

================
Feb 26; He likes it!

Attention,

We received your mail and the content was well noted.I am opening the site on my computer but is very slow and i want you to let me know the actual amount you deposited into the account details given to you and the actual day you deposited,because it need to be confirm before we can move further.

I need your urgent respnse.

================
Feb 26; What? You got an error?

Attn:
Thanks for your mail,we want you to try and attach the transfer receipt in JPG attachment so that we can open the receipt for us to confirm,because this mysaf3imag3.com site is alway showing ERROR on page when about to open.
So make sure you attach the slip for me to confirm,if you cannot attach it on your computer with JPG you are then advice to locate a cafe close to you and attach the receipt and send to me immediately so that we can confirm it quickly..
I await hear from you.

================
Feb 26; Back to WU requests

Attn

In regards to the deposit you have made into the account details given to you,we want to let you know that it has not yet reflected since 3 days now.So you are strongly advice to visit any money gram office and transfer the fee immedaitely while you will withdraw the one you have deposited before but have not still reflected.

Note:that the money gram office is the fastest way to receive money here so that we can act fast and proceed after receiving the informations of your payment from money gram.Also know that our account officer almost have the same name with you.

INFORMATION TRANSFER:

Reciever's Names:Rita F0ferry
Address:United Kingdom,London.
Amount to be sent:$2,500 usd.

FILL AFTER TRANSFER:
Sender Name:
Sender's Address:
Receiver Name:
Mtcn (Money Transfer Control Number):
Amount Sent:

As soon as you transfer the payment ,you are to send the two Scanned Copy of your Payment Receipt to this office via mail for confirmation.

================
Feb 28; Sends the same thing…4 times!

Feb 28; I finally respond and ask for a second account…But what’s this???!!?!? I mistakenly signed off with one of my other characters! OH NO! Will he notice?

I went to talk to my bank today to see what went wrong in the
transfer. They said there was a problem with the receiving account
and the funds were returned. This is not good that you have given me
a bad account. Do you have another account or shall I use the
previous one I have?

J.T. Jones

======================
Mar 2; Not only does he not notice, but he comes through in spades! Yes! Another account to report!

Attention:

In regards to the mail you sent,i want to let you know that the account details that was given to you was incorrect before.So we have corrected it now and you can now go ahead make the deposit with the account details below so that we can proceed immediately.

New Account Details:
Bank Name:Abbey.
Name of Bank Holder:Kevin Amadin.
Account Number:06694575.
Sort Code:09 01 27.
BIC:ABBYGB2LXXX.
IBAN:GB01 ABBY 0901 2706 694575.
Bank Address:58a Bury old road,manchester.M85BL.

After the deposit have been made you are strongly advice to scanned the receipt of deposit slip to me via email as a form of (jpg).

=====================
Mar 3; sends the above email two more times.

Mar 3; I think everything is OK and I reply:

I have received your mail and understand. I will make the payment
later today and send you the scan of the receipt when I have it.

Miss Mary.

=====================
Mar 3; 20 minutes later as I am reporting the ‘new’ account, that account number looks familiar. Sure enough he just gave me the account he did before. Bastard! So I call him on it:

Wait a moment, I just checked the details of the new account you gave
me and it is the same account that you gave me before. I already told
you that my bank said there was a problem getting the funds to that
account. I need a different account or I think the same thing will
happen and that is just going to cause delays for finalizing our
business. Send another account details soonest. I await your
response.

Miss Mary

===================
Mar 4 (Sent this twice and 3 times on Mar 5); YES! For real this time, a new account to report:

Concern: Mary F0ferry,

I received your mail and it was well understood by me,i want you to use the new account details below to deposit the fee so that we can proceed.I want you to send us scanned copy of receipt in a form of (jpg) attachement..So below is the new account details.

New Account Details:

Account Name:Mrs Aimienoho Ayemien.
Bank Name:Abbey National.
S/c:09-01-26.
Account Number:95213151.
Iban:GB29 ABBY 0901 2695213151.
BIC:ABBYGB2LXXX.
Bank Address:Cross Street Manchester Piccadily m2 1nb.

Note:that you are to act fast by making the payment today so that i can proceed immediately.

====================
Mar 5; Again another reminder that he is waiting for the scan of the receipt for the new acct.

Mar 5; I reply finally with a writejunk .doc [2112KB] this time:

The payment was sent yesterday. I am sorry for the delay in getting
back to you as I was busy. I have attached the receipt and put it in
word document form for ease of downloading and viewing. I await your
response.

Miss Mary

==================
Mar 5; Of course he can’t open it:

Thanks for your mail,i want you to send us the scan copy of the receipt in JPG form so that i can be able to view it easily here on my computer.

And a second email that day:

Attn

Thanks for your mail,i want you to send us the scan copy of the receipt in JPG form so that i can be able to view it easily here on my computer.So you to send today so that we can proceed with our business immediately as soon as possible.

==================
Mar 6; And a third:

Attention:

Thanks for your mail,i want you to send us the scan copy of the receipt in JPG form so that i can be able to view it easily here on my computer.

I strongly advise you to act as instructed so that i can proceed immediately we have confirm the payment with the receipt because the receipt you sent with document cannot be opened on my computer here so you need to attach it in JPG form.

I await your swift reply.

===================
Mar 6; I reply ‘out of ideas:’

I am not sure what else I can do to get you to view the image that I
am sending. This is not working and causing unneccessary delays in
our business. What is it you suggest we do? I await your response.

Miss Mary

===================
Mar 6; Uh, is this a broken record?

Dear Mary F0ferry,

I want advice you that you should visit any western union money transfer that ius close to you and make the transfer of the $4250 usd so that we can receive it immediately in order for us to proceed with our business immediately.

Also know that western union money transfer is the fastest way to receive the fee so below are the informations of my account officer that will receive the fee via western union immediately.Also she has almost the same name with you.

Receivers Name:Ruth F0ferry
Amount to be Transfer:$4250 usd.

After the transfer have been made via western union today,you are to fill the following details and send to me so that i can confirm it with my receivers in United Kingdom.

Senders Full Name ...................................
Senders Address.............................
Money Transfer Control Number............................
Amount Sent ........................

I await you swift response because this is the only fastest way to receive the fee so that we can both proceed with the business.

===================
Mar 6; I don’t want to send a second transfer:

But I don't understand, I already made the transfer, you are just
having an impossible time of viewing the attachment. Why do you want
me to make the transfer again.

Miss Mary

===================
Mar 7; So he wants to try again with the bad files:

Dear Mary F0ferry,

In regards to the mail you sent it was well understood by me,but i want to let you know that we cannot view the attachment in this case i want you to visit any cafe close to you and attach the copy of the receipt again in JPEG form so that we can be able to view it here because that is the only way i can confirm it in the bank that you have realy make the transfer.

Note:that i shall be awaiting your swift response and the scanned copy of the payment receipt in JPEG form.

====================
Mar 7; Two more reminders to go visit a café to attach the files.

And again on Mar 9:

Attention:

i want you to just try and visit any cyber cafe so that you can attact the receipt in a JPEG form so that i can be able to view it.Also you are to resend me your cell phone number so that i can call you always beause it like you are very busy now.

Best Regards.

====================
Mar 9; I have ‘gone to the library’ and attached a .pdf again this one 2364KB:

I have gone to the library and made a scan for you as you requested.
Please download as soon as possible and get back to me so we can
complete our business.

Miss Mary

======================
Mar 10(Twice and once more on Mar 12); Sadly his computer problems are persisting:

Attention:Mary f0ferry

Thanks for your mail,i want you to attact the receipt in a JPEG form so that i can be able to view it because the pdf form cannot be open on our computer system.Also you are to send me your cell phone number so that i can call you always.

I await you urgent response immediately so that we can move forward with our business.

======================
Mar 12; I am getting ‘frustrated’ with the lad but finally do what he suggested and attach a junk .jpg [373KB]:

Why are you not able to open the file? I did exactly what You said
and went to the library to make the scan and so you should be able to
open it.

=======================
Mar 13; (Sent twice)What-a-ya-know, still having trouble opening the file. Shame.

Concern:Mary F0ferry,

I have tried my best in opening this file you are sending and its always saying page cannot be preview,i want you to know that if you cannot view the receipt of the transfer slip there is no way we can continue with the business without confirming the receipt first because it is against my policy.In other way i want to let you know if you can find a way to pull back the fee you transferred so that you can use the fastest way to transfer the money which is Money Gram Transfer office.

I want you to let me know if you can pull the fee back so that i can provide you with the Money gram transfer informations also you are to send me your cell phone number so that i can talk to you.

Best Regards,
Chi Kwong.

=======================
Mar 13; I really am getting bored with this one and am wondering why he isn’t going away like they normally do after getting screwed around with for this long. So I try to boot his ass outta here. (I put the subject ‘Final’ here too so if he was too dense to get what I was saying there was that as well)

You are a fool you can't get even simple program to work, I can not
waste any more time on you. I get my money back and that is all.

Miss Mary

========================
Mar 13; He replies with the subject ‘Final Too’ and I am thinking it is finally over. He says:

Attn:

So you mean you did not pay any fee and you were playing with us since all this while,i want to let you know that if you are not ready to continue with the business so that i can get another client because you have been wasting my time since then.

I will advice you to get your funds back and go to hell because you have been wasting our time and also you are a bastard.

=======================
Mar 14; I wanted to give him the impression that it was 100% his fault and I did everything he wanted me to and that is why I was leaving not because I’m a baiter so I reply:

I have already taken my funds back. It was you that was wasting the
time the entire way. YOU were not able to open any of my documents
that I sent and I checked to make sure I could open them. I even went
to the library to make the scan for you when you asked and you still
couldn't figure out how to open the file. You are incompetant and I
will not work with someone who doesn't know what is going on and just
wastes my time. Good by.

Miss Mary

==================
Mar 14; Wow he must be desperate. He is completely back in and with an apology to boot! But I am done with him, bored mostly. I got what I came for, and wasted a lot of his time with these modalities. He now has to watch the ‘easiest’ money of his life walk away with absolutely no idea what happened. Perfect.

Dear Partner Mary F0ferry,

Sorry if i have offended you,but it has not been easy for me too to open you scan copy receipt.So please we have decided that you use this fastest way to send the fund. I to want advice you that you should visit any western union money transfer that is close to you and make the transfer of the $4250 usd so that we can receive it immediately in order for us to proceed with our business immediately.

Also know that western union money transfer is the fastest way to receive the fee so below are the informations of my account officer that will receive the fee via western union immediately.Also she has almost the same name with you.

Receivers Name:Ruth F0ferry
Amount to be Transfer:$4250 usd.

After the transfer have been made via western union today,you are to fill the following details and send to me so that i can confirm it with my receivers in United Kingdom.

Senders Full Name ...................................
Senders Address.............................
Money Transfer Control Number...........................
Amount Sent ........................

I await you swift response because this is the only fastest way to receive the fee so that we can both proceed with the business.

================
Mar 15; Here is the next(last) email to the poor bastard(Darn, almost typed that with a straight face). If he does reply he is going to just get copies of that until he goes away. Oh, yeah. And I put the subject line as ‘Ex-partner’ for an added jibe. Here you go:

I can not accept that and my last statement stands. You are incompetant and I
will not work with someone who doesn't know what is going on and just
wastes my time. Good by. Our business has been canceled and is no longer working.

Miss Mary

Edited for formatting, more details for instruction/examples/advice and:

=================
So in Conclusion:

We got not one but two accounts to report, two different stall tactics and ease of walking away in a little less than 2 weeks. If you want to drag it out longer, you can give multiple bad files before moving to the mysafe1mage site. My favorite is the bad .doc file. With the .doc file, Word will ask for you to install an add-on and even if they do, they still won't be able to view anything. You can also wait longer in between messages and pretty much any other delay tactic of straight baiting you can think of, but I see these baits as less of a time waster and more of a how-fast-can-I-get-an-account bait. Hope this was educational for you...

Now go get some PIGGYs for your SIGGY! Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Sorry, couldn't resist. Razz

Mod edit: some edits made to prevent lad googling -ghost

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>

Last edited by Casual Occurrence on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good example for the new baiter to learn from - I'll point them in this direction if they need ideas! Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any questions feel free to PM.

Also Be sure to save your responses that you will be using often as templates so you don't have to go looking for them. I like the star option in Gmail very much for this.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

soonest please to many obfuscate the url otherwise a smart mugu (might not be urban lengend) will urgently google your secure image transferer

though I did find that ASEM quite pleasing and far less involved than my amateur attempts. I will blatantly steal your tactic and try next week. Cool

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working this angle now for a week with lottery scammers and have gotten 2 accounts out of 20 attempts. A 10% hit rate in 7 days is pretty good. Thanks for the great idea!

PS Another option rather than saved responses is a cool little Thunderbird add-on called quicktext:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/640

It's my preferred tool for canned responses.

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
"The securtiy form there is noting like that my account send money everyday to how client there is noting like security form please we are not ready for games if you are not interested in getting your loan money" ... Umm, what?
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a slightly different approach due to my target. My minor lad has an oga that gave me my second piggy. Instead of working the lad, I figured an asem directly to the oga might work.

I started a small conversation between two guys that didn't mention any names but was discussing a transfer in progress, but had trouble with a bank account. One guy was asking about late fees because the transfer failure delayed payment. One side of the conversation of only 3 mails was leaked by BCC.

The oga replied directly with a piggy as a new account to use. Details sent to @@@@. This is piggy number 4. This took only two letters to the oga. Very Happy

Edit; Details sent ro Alan

Here is the conversation;

Dark Blue is my baiter account with a BCC leak to the oga.
Blue is me in the sunny Cayman account
Red is the oga.

I know the lad's schedule and the times the oga writes. The converstion happens while the oga is home..

Me
to Me, bcc: american42010

show details 2:45 AM (7 hours ago)

I am having trouble with the bank details you sent in Singapore. Do you know what can possibly be preventing the transfer?

Due to the trouble with the account, can we waive the late fee? The fees would have been avoided if the account was working.
Please advise soon.

Thanks
Me

I write back a few minutes later.

[email protected]
to me

show details 2:48 AM (7 hours ago)

The Grand Caymanian Bank account will work fine as an alternative.

Thanks.

I reply with the email chain of the prior conversation in the tail.
I again ask myself about the late fee and who has to pay it.

Me
to me, bcc: american42010

show details 3:01 AM (7 hours ago)

That will work fine for me. I already have the details for that. Any word on the late fee? Can that be forgiven due to the failed account?

Thanks,
Me

The oga makes his move and tries to chop the dolla. Details immediately sent to A@@@ at AA419 dot org.

from chinedu ojukwu <[email protected]>
to Randy <[email protected]>
date Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:35 AM
subject Re: Bank Transfer
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

hide details 5:35 AM (4 hours ago)

CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME:FBN BANK (UK) LIMITED

SWIFT CODE:FBNIGB2L
SORT CODE:405204
COUTOMERS NAME...................
BANK:FIRST BANK OF NIGERIAN PLC
BRANCH:COKER BRANCH
BRANCH/ CODE:157
ACCOUNT NO:15730103XXXX
HOLD OF THE ACCOUNT:MAGDALINE OJUKWU
ANY WHERE THAT IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE LET ME NO
I AM EXPECTED YOUR REPLY

I wrote and told him the account name is missing. By the time he gets back to me on that, the real other me will have written and I'll ask what's the deal. Stay tuned.. Burnt twice and I never even tried to send anything by wire both times because he screwed up. This is my all caps guy.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks (I know its an old thread, but it's a good one)! I'm trying this now Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, it works great! I sent:
Quote:
I need your advice,

I paid to Mr. Conzales who said he takes over the payments work and he wanted me to send the first part of $ 2,550 for your fee through your business account as agreed.

He said that I should never use Western Union or Money Gram because fraudsters and thieves use it too much for it to be safe.

Do you want me to still use his account for the rest of the payment ($ 4,250) or should I use another account?

And 14 minutes later I got this:
Quote:

Dear.

I receive your email and don't worry am going to send you another account detail my self right now which you are to used to get the payment done today ...Ok do not used that account any more and please don't send emails to him any more Ok

Thanks..Thanks And God Bless .

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x a few
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a good start to your return to eater!
Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several weeks to bump it back to the top of a forum again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

You posted in a thread that is over 4 years old. That is top class necromancy! Please repost with a link to the old thread ( like it says in the Rules)

Locking

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic