SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1st bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[quot

It's always nice to read your email. I have grown fond of your messages and look forward to them each day. People call me either Bill or William but you can feel free to call me anything you feel comfortable with.

I have decided to remove my profile from the site because i am in contact with you and will like to get to know more about you and hopefully meet you in person when i return home. I cannot talk to more than one woman at a time as that will feel like cheating.

I don't get to see Daniel, my son most often but we always enjoy the little time we get to spend with each other. I see him on Holidays because he is in a soccer academy in California at the moment as he wants to become a professional footballer in future and hopes to play in England soon. He is a very nice and talented lad and i am so proud of him.

We adopted him from a foster home when he was only 3 and he doesn't even know who his real parents are as his mother died after giving birth and his father run away.

I am almost done with my military work here but i am currently working on securing a contract with a large oil firm here before leaving. it concerns the purchase, supply and installation of security, aeronautical and surveillance equipment for this Oil Firm.

There seem to be so much trouble going on around the world but we can only do our best. My job here was more of investigative procedures and i investigate felony crimes, serious violations of military law within the United States Army and national security crimes such as; treason, espionage, sedition, subversion, and support to international terrorist organizations. My command is a separate military investigative force with investigative autonomy.

When i finish here, I will return to London and will stay at home for a month then i have to go to the States to get officially demobbed.

Thanks for your mail,
I noticed your profile had gone from the dating site, why is that?
2004 must have been a very bad year for you, but life goes on, so we all have to move on.
How is it going in Syria and what are you actually doing there?
You said I could call you whatever I felt comfortable with, so I'm going to call you Will.

Quote:
Hello,
I am very sorry for my delay in responding to your message. It has been a very busy week for me and I am glad the weekend is here with us again. Even though I work through the weekend, I get a bit of a lie in on Sundays before going for service. I am ok with Will, no problem.I hope you enjoy your weekend in London and you are able to download the instant messenger when you are back home. Try to send me some photos if you can.
Take care and hope to hear from you.

I'm back from London, the show was very good and lived up to the reviews.
It would be good if you could send me some photos, I havn't got any on my computer to send just yet, but don't worry, I am very gorgeous.
Take care and watch out for the bullets.

Quote:
Hello,
It's always good to be back home, isn't it.
I have attached some photos for your eyes only, I hope you like them and don't mind my brightly colored shirt lol I like that you call yourself gorgeous, I think it's good to be self confident.
I am excited by the prospect of meeting you soon and can't wait to spend some time with you in London when I return home, I am sure it will be lovely and we will get on well.
Take care

Thanks for sending the photos, and yes your shirts are very bright.
It's nice to come in from work to find an email from you.
Are you safe in Syria, being an American?

Quote:
Hello,
I see you have added me to your contacts on Skype. Sorry I am late today but I am usually online at 8pm UK time.
It will be nice to have a chat with you but I don't have sound drivers installed on this computer so I can't hear anything, but I can use the video link.
How was your day?

Quote:
Hi,
I hope your day went well. I have just got in very tired from patrol with the men. I am glad you liked my photos, I only wear those bright shirts when I am on an island or going to the beach lol
I hope you are able to find some photos soon as I will love to see you but don't worry if you can't. We are still going to meet in person which is more exciting.
I don't get much spare time here as this is a war zone and there is not much you can do. It's not very safe here, but I live on a confined military base and I don't go out alone, so I am safe. Don't worry about me because I know how to take care of myself in such situations.
See you soon on Skype
Goodnight

Hi Will,
Hope you're ok, you didn't come online tonight and I missed you.
I'd really like you to email me when we don't chat.

Quote:
Hi,
Yes am ok. how are you today? I have missed you very much since our last chat. I was so glad to see your email in my inbox.
I spent my weekend working as usual. I'm sorry I couldn't come on Skype last night, I went on patrol with some of the men and did not comeback on time.
Today I am going for a meeting and it's about the contract I am working on. Wish me luck because the contract is going to be awarded and I am in a good position to win it.
I hope you have a good day and see you on Skype tonight.
Lots of love

Hi Will
I can't get on tonight, I'm busy.

Quote:
Hi Maria,
How are you today? I missed you yesterday but I don't want to miss you tonight.
I havn't been feeling too well yesterday and today too but I have taken some medication and hoping to get well soon.
I have missed you and thinking about you constantly.
Love

Last edited by tigerlily on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Will,
|I missed you on chat last night and you havn't emailed me.
I've managed to put a photo on my computer, which I'm sending to you.
I realise that you're busy, as am I, but if you want to have a relationship with me when you're back in the UK, you need to talk to me more so I can really get to know you, I'm very high maintenance and want lots of attention.
Take care

Quote:

Hi Dear,
How are you today? I hope you had a good night and you are having a good day at work.
The sun is bright here and hope it's the same there too, it makes me feel close to you as we are under the one sun and I am thinking about you constantly.
I am in the office now preparing reports and will be here for a while. I will be online tonight and can't wait to chat with you again as it has become the best part of my days.
Take care
Love

Quote:
Hello Darling,
How are you today? I hope you are doing great and you had a good night. I have just got in after lunch and thought I drop you a note to let you know that I am thinking of you constantly.
I hope we can chat tonight and hopefully we can talk about what I said last night before going to bed.
Lots of love

Hi my love,
You're so good at remembering I said I was high maintenance and needing a daily email as well as chatting.
I think we should definitely talk about what you said last night, I was quite surprised and have thought about it all day.
Love

Yeah, he said he loved me Rolling Eyes and I got an elove card, so romantic

Last edited by tigerlily on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Tigerlily!

I'm new here too, but slowly peeling off the plastic coating Very Happy As one newby to another, I will ask the important question: are you baiting safely from an email account that cannot be traced to your real-life name/account? There are some really wonderful links around here to help you learn the important stuff, like this one

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

and this one

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

and especially this one

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Have you signed up for a mentor yet? My biggest regret is I didn't do that on my first day - it has been a really terrific experience, and you won't feel like you're going it all alone.

Looking forward to seeing where this bait goes!
~Kitty
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlily, you're off to a great start. I love the high maintenance thing. It will keep him occupied with you, so he doesn't have time to find another real victim. Keep up the good work. He seems pretty low key- water and feed him with a little love now and then to keep him happy and healthy and in your clutches for the long run

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are off to a great start and have been given some good advice and links!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our little corner of scammer hell. I really like the way you've set this up-he has to pay attention, not just send script.

You've gotten some really good advice and getting a mentor is helpful. Also, reading the baits in this section can give you a lot of ideas where and how to deal with the usual lad BS.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater and especially The Love Shack! Glad to see another baiter here and I am enjoying your bait. There is a great group of baiters down here and like capone said, read a few of the baits (I have a few in my sig line (not mine) that are some of my favorites!) and you will see how to handle some situations. If you're stuck, post a questions and someone will come along lickity split and help you out. Eater has the best community on the 'net and the very best for helping new and old a like. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your encouraging comments, I am baiting safely with an untraceable email and will definitely sign on for a mentor as I know the hard part is still to come.
The hardest part at the moment is trying to get quotes into a box Laughing
Capone, I havn't really set this up, just being me, it's all I know how to be at this stage.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerliy - In the textbox where you write you posts, put what you want in quotes in the textbox, highlight what you want quoted, then press the "Quote" button. Or you can just write (minus spaces)

[ quote ] whatever you want quoted [ /quote ]

if you want to show who quoted

[ quote = "Whatever name you want quoted " ] With name quoted [ /quote ]

for bold [ b ] bolded [ /b]
for italicized [ i ] italicized [ /i ]
for underlined [ u ] underlined [ /u ]

after removing the spaces it should look like this

Quote:
whatever you want quoted

if you want to show who quoted

Whatever name you want quoted wrote:
With name quoted

for bold bolded
for italicized italicized ]
for underlined underlined

just remember to remove the spaces in the brackets, with the quote with a name it should look like this

[quote="Whatever name you want quoted"]

The software adds the "wrote" after name you want quoted, you don't need to add that. Razz

hope this helps!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want, you can go back to your previous posts and update them. On the upper right corner of your posts you will see an "edit" button. Just click that, edit, then click "preview" see if the update is to your liking, then make changes or if it's what you want, then click "submit".

You're doing a great job! If you need more assistance, just ask!

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SomeBuddyAtHome, I'll try that and see what sort of a mess I can make of it.
I can do the chatting and emailing no problem, but technology and I don't get on well. Smile
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
TL, check your PMs

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBodyAtHome, - I've managed to get the text into boxes, but could you explain in very simple words how to get bold text. I know you've already told me, but it's not happening for me. Confused
Thanks
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely! Great job on the quotes!!!! clapping

bold [b] [ /b]
italics [i] [ /i]
underlined [u] [ /u]

In between the two tags put what you want formatted. In order for you to see the tags I had to put a space before the "/" so remove that space and it will work.

They're sort of like html tags, only in html you use <> instead of [] (you can actually use the <> tags if you want and it will work.)

just remember to have the closing tag, otherwise it won't format and the closing tag must match the opening tag only it has the "/" in front of the formatting letter.

hope that helps!

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigerlilly - you can reverse engineer a post to look at the coding by clicking the 'quote' button of that post so that you can see how it is applied.

Here are portions of Somebuddy's post up above - I put it in code so that it wouldn't actually format and you could see how the different features are used. I also removed the spacing:

Code:
[quote="Whatever name you want quoted"]With name quoted[/quote]

for bold [b]bolded[/b]
for italicized [i]italicized[/i]]
for underlined [u]underlined[/u]

When formatted, it will look like this:

Whatever name you want quoted wrote:
With name quoted

for bold bolded
for italicized italicized]
for underlined underlined

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I needed to do to understand
write a line
take the line and highlight it
Click on the box that says quote or B for bold
It will put markers at the beginning and end for you
If you click on the preview button next to the submit button, it will show you how it looks
We all do it a little different, so just experiment until you get the style that works for you

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd- I could have made it easier by using the "code" tags but I am not used to using them here. I could have made it a heck of a lot easier by just doing that. <duh me>

Great tip on the reverse engineering, too! It's how I figured out how to add whatever name I wanted to attribute the quote, like "lazy lad" "idiot lad" (I try to keep it clean) Razz

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry you're doing really well

Quote:
It will be nice to have a chat with you but I don't have sound drivers installed on this computer so I can't hear anything, but I can use the video link.

Sounds like your love lad is in an internet café

welcome to eater btw, and especially to the rather murky world that is romance baiting

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you guys are great, serious work to be done, baiting scammers, and you're all trying to help me become techno savvy Laughing
Thanks to all of you.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that Tsnerd has reminded me of the code tag, I will show you how to post links

Code:

[url]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2066757#2066757[/url]

Formats the link like this

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2066757#2066757

If you want to add text to it you just add an = sign and the link after url in the opening tag. Like this:

Code:

[url=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2066757#2066757]My 1st Bait[/url]

formats the link like this:

My 1st Bait

(both links go to this thread)

I find the second way much easier on the eyes and more description of what the link is. Wink

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Darling,
How is your weekend going? I had a good day with Bernard- my project manager showing him around and he is now settled and ready to kick start the project. I now have to confirm the arrival of the shipments and get some local people to work with Bernard at the oil field then I can come home and meet you. I am going to monitor the whole project from here so everything should be fine.
Did you get the ecard I sent you this afternoon? I hope it cheered you up and it put a certain smile on your face.
I miss not chatting with you and quite disappointed that I havn't had an email from you. Anyway I hope you have a wonderful evening and catch up with you tomorrow
Lots of love

Now he's becoming high maintenance

Hi my love,
I've just got in and seen your email and ecard, yes you certainly put a smile on my face, I love it, thank you.
I'm glad your meeting went well and things are getting sorted.
Look forward to chatting to you tomorrow

Quote:
Hello Love,
I'm glad you like the ecard. You certainly put a smile on my face too, in fact I have not stopped smiling since I met you.
Take care because you are special to me.
All my love

Quote:
Hello Love,
How are you today.
Just to let you know you are always in my thoughts.
lots of love

Hi my love,
Just signed in to check my emails and saw your mail and another ecard.
I had to say thank you straight away.
I hope your day is going ok and will chat to you tonight.

How's your work going, are you making much progress? we're now on chat.

Quote:
yes I am darling but darling, there is something I want you to do for me please

What's that?

Quote:
I need you to make a phone call or send a text on my behalf

Quote:
I havn't heard from the shipping agent and the shipments are supposed to be here today and I am unable to make international calls from
here

Can't you email them?

Quote:
I can but I have done that and havn't heard from them since this morning

What's the text supposed to say?

Quote:
ask him what's going on and why are the shipments not here yet

Can you send me an email with all the details

Quote:
it's not complicated darling, his name is Frank and he is a shipping agent

Presumably you have a shipping order reference that he'll have to look up, is it coming by sea or air?

Quote:
his number is xxxxxxx and email address is xxxxxxx
yes my shipping order number is xxxxx and it's coming by air

Ok, I can do that, will try and get time tomorrow. You said a text or phone call so why have you given me his email, can I just send an email?

Quote:
I added his email because I have tried to email but it bounced back to me so maybe you can try it for me

I know it's not complicated, but send me an email so I've got all the details in front of me

Quote:
ok but I wanted you to do it now darling, as I am online so I can answer any questions instantly. It's the only reason I'm still here so need it sorted now, as soon as possible

I can't do it now, I've got some important papers to sort out for a meeting tomorrow
What questions is he likely to ask
Who do I say I am, your secretary?

Quote:

my name, order number and destination
lol yes or personal assistant

Damascus I assume? personal assistant sounds better, I didn't know I was working for you now

Quote:
yes love...thank you for doing this for me

I'll want paying, I don't work for nothing

Quote:
really? no problem....how much then?

I'm sure we can work something out when you get back

Quote:
I know you are joking but you will be rewarded in more ways then one anyway
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, TL

nice starter. I am a bit worried that your char appears to be available all the time. IMHO you have to invent a virtual life for her that you can use to refuse or delay the scammer´s requests.

e.g. off the cuff
invitation by a friend to a mountain resort to help with a reforestation project - no cellphone and limited internet, no bank or WU.
company sends you to a training course,
stay in hospital for whatever reason,
personal or family problems, etc.

Mention these events either casually so you can chastise him later for not reading your mails or talk elaborately about it and forget his requests in all the "excitement".

It helps to take down some notes with all details of your char that you can expand as you get along. And you can use this info on other baits too.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FWP-149 wrote:
It helps to take down some notes with all details of your char that you can expand as you get along. And you can use this info on other baits too.

I use OneNote for baiting. I use a section for each character and a page and sub-pages for each of my baits. I am able to then keep track of what I said to which lad. It makes than going through a ton of emails! I am too lazy for that. Laughing

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put notes in my iPhone as I go along. I keep each lad in a seperate page. It has saved me many times. My characters are quite the characters, so I need to remember details. As much as lads don't like to give them, they sure like to hit you with something small you said 2 chats ago and it can be a big Ooops

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWP-149, thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated from someone more experienced.
I'm trying to be like a real victim, falling in love, you want to spend as much time as possible talking to the love of your life.
I am unavailable a lot of the time, my char works during the day and often has meetings with clients or has to be out in the evening, then he might get a quick email saying I can't get on or he hangs about waiting for me and I send an apology the next day.
When I have more then one bait, I'll have to spread it out a bit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic