SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need code words please - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure where this one is going, but I am having a blast with it. Open to all code word suggestions!

Quote:
Subject: hi
hi Pretty, how are you doing? i went through your profile, omg! it was captivating, care to know you more?

Should be noted profile photo is a mixture of 2 meth addict mug shots put up against a "glamor shot" background. Normal men would back away slowly and silently.

Subject: RE: hi
wow, thank U!!
U're a little young for me, but i cld be a coogar if U want.
email me here for a bit - what do U do for a living?

Quote:
well, i work in a football academy as a sport manager, what about you>? where are you from? you mind chatting via facebook if you dont mind?

ARE YOU A PREVERT???
Only preverts chat that dirty nasty sex talk on factbook. I am a descent girl and do NOT do the moist chat or sextling on fb or yoohoo. if U ask i will ass ume U are a prevert.

what is wrong with email? we get to talk like grownups here and not like rutting teenagers who only want friction.

please tell me U are not a prevert and U will not ask about my yoohoo again.

Quote:
its okay, youve got to calm down and chat nicely , youre sounding harsh, probably you re not the kind of woman whos friendly.. sorry re you a saddist? getting me confuse. anyway, where are you from and what do you do for a living?

Ooooh, now a saddist is something i can get into, but not on yoohoo, and U know dam well why. (wink!!!!)
are U ok with me taking the lead there? seriously U said the code word, so im hoping U understand what that means. I am used to being the agresor.
I am from oregon originally so im an oregano.

[standard intro script snipped]

i like masqelinity and ardischarge mostly, and especially a guy who will open new doors for me and let me walk through first. Plus one who knows the code words LOL

now tell me about U!! STAT

Haven't had this happen before - lad changed the subject line!

Quote:
Subject: INTERESTING!
well, i think i ve said earlier on what i do for a living, i have a daughter of 7 years, i was married but now divorced , she left for another man because i do travel a lot due to the nature of my job. i have been divorced for 3 years now, its time i settle down and enjoy being love.....

Subject: INTERESTING!
Ooooh honey, U know i wasn't asking about u're job Wink
But since U bring it up, will DC ever get their own league? or are U training non pros? (see babe, i can do sports talk!) where does u're team travel to most?

what a bitch U're wife was 2 leave u becoz U travel. Most wymyn i konw love it when there man leaves town. does u're daughter live with U full time? becoz that would be awkward, right?

i spend my time at work mostly becoz of how demanding it is but very rewarding 2. Otherwise we have a small group here that get together every Wed evening at mom's house since she can't say much. We are TEXASADD but we keep things real low key and store all the devices here at moms.

where is u're fave place to travel? i have not been very far, but i did get to Barstow once. i dont know how well it represents Calivornia but it was pretty empty.

since U are not saying code words at the moment i figure U were asking 4 real so hope U like my response and can continue to email me. if so maybe we can move to email, but i just need tobe really sure first ok?
xo

Quote:
Subject: RE: INTERESTING!
hi , sorry i forgot to ask your real name.well, the football academy where i work mainly deal with bringing up young talented footballers, most visited city is Amsterdam,Holland. haha, cant really say how many countries i have visited as i told you i so travel a lot!. yes sure, we can chat on mail

Quote:
hi, i have got limited time to spend here, can we chat through mail? @yahoo.com . if you dont mind

Sent him baiteraddy on gmail.

Quote:
you look busy, well, i will send you a request on google talk now, we could chat better on that, i think

YOU DO THAT AND YOU ARE GONE.
I told you i do not do that stupid shat thing.
GROW UP.

Quote:
Subject: RE: INTERESTING
I just send you a request, can you accept it now?

NO.
email me instead. Don't make me get saddist on you again.

Quote:
Its Okay, but you ve got to be friendly, i dont like your aggressive manner,

You are the one using the code words. Get used to it.
I am aggressive. U answered my ad, and U knew what U were getting into. My way or the highway babe. Most men grow to love it, if they are truly manly and not some little boy. I am gentle... at first.

If nothing else, I see tremendous abuse opportunities here.... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: 2014-05-31

i katrina, i have to go now, hoping to read a mail from you soon , bye and stay cool! I care..

see i am being nice and emailing U.
but im glad U know i am an aggressor liek i told U so if i go wonkbutt all over u're ass, U cant complain.
how are U?
U didnt answer my Q about u're daughter?

I'm thinking of choosing words like "transparent", "mugged", "transaction", "risky" etc. and deeming those to be secret code words that make my character get ... er... aggressive. Lad will just need to figure out what secret word he mentioned that makes me get into "saddist" mode. Figured I'd set the scene a bit better, and throw in some enticing dollars as well.

just 2 be clear, in our emails earlier U used some code words, liek #harsh. I'm suer U know this becoz U mention saddism. In most groups, telling a woman she needs to calm down or be nice is basically sayin "abuse me O my superior becaus i am lowdown dirt and should be called names."

On the other hand, if U ever say 2 me "My goddess please slap me hard and kick me in the taint" i will know that is a safe word and will start being nice 2 u again. dont think i am saying u are stupid, i know u probably have the list of code words to but i just want to be suer.

i should tell u a bit more about our wendsday group. there are 9 of us (always uneven number lol right?) and each person contributes in $200 for food and cleaning costs. i am not romantically involved with anyone at all so u do not have to worry but of course with the legal aspects we have 2 keep things kinda quiet so we meet at moms house and i host. and of course never any shat on yoohoo or skype or anything due to confidentiality clauses.

u're daughter live with her bitch of a mother? or do u traipse her around the globe when U travel? i bet u are a better dad than that. especially if those horny footballers are staring at her.

i am looking forward to getting 2 know U!! xoxo
Madbrush
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Request' as a code word, he seems pretty keen on getting your character on to google talk it will probably continue of course!

Your character has a way with words Very Happy wonkbutt..hehe, great stoof!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so dang good at this Kitty! "Hurt me, abuse me, make me write bad checks!" comes to mind when I read this bait. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic