SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

English not your first laguage? Here is a puppy lad for you.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from the sheeper, back-translated from Portuguese:
Quote:
We want you to know that you are doing Western Union bank transfer, therefore, when you are in the occidental union to say to the occidental persons of the union that you want to make bank transfer that is the money in question* of minutes and ask them the form* of send.

*questão, não pergunta
*forma. The right word is "formulário", which he used in the next paragraph, but the computer doesn't know the difference.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dogs are at the sheeper as well. I am stuck on an oil rig off the Angolan coast so I have asked my boyfriend (a Welsh fisherman from the seaport of Wrexham) to arrange for the shipment of Herpes and Chlamydia to Jose Mourinho in Luanda. Hupkings is willing to speak Welsh as well:

Quote:
Ie am gŵn ef eisiau prynu cŵn oddi wrthyf fi ac mae ef yn talu ffi'r
cludo felly oedd ef roi eich cyfeiriad y daliad arno chi bydd talu'r
arian rhy?? ydych chi'n ysgrifennu Saesneg?

(basically "send me the money")

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ydych chi'n ysgrifennu Saesneg?

He is, of course, but with the usual African errors which turn into nonsense in translation. (mi na se bangu lo mraigo, but I do understand the last sentence and the words "arian" and "cŵn".) The latest message has the English text the lad typed appearing when I hover the mouse over the Portuguese.

My reply:
Quote:
I don't know what is an occidental shop of the union. If you want me to make the payment tomorrow morning, give me a bank account so that I can do the transfer on line. It's the one and only way to do it. We're fishing in the Atlantic Ocean and can't get out of the boat to look for a shop of which I've never heard.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I pressed lad to tell me exactly where in UK he is with the dogs and he came back with (what he thinks) will be a difficult place for me to get to - the Isle of Man. Probably nowhere more convenient for a Welsh fisherman to go to pick up the dogs in person - as suggested below:

Quote:
Perffaith! Yr wyf yn pysgota ym Môr Iwerddon. Gallaf gasglu'r cŵn o Ynys Manaw unrhyw adeg hon yr wythnos. Hapus i dalu eich 320 Euros mewn Arian pan fyddaf yn eu codi. Bydd Kevin yn dod i fyw gyda mi yng Nghymru pan ddaw ei gontract yn Angola i ben mewn dau fis er mwyn i mi edrych ar ôl y cŵn tan hynny.

Great - he's now really upset with me (but he still replied in Welsh)...

Quote:
Fuck you and tell kevin to cancel the transaction and there will be people to never e-mailed me anymore. I will go back to the pet supply agency and get my dogs back at home and looking for someone to be around. When someone asks you to do something next time if you can not doing so let the person know not to fuck up his baster transaction. fuck you

+++
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've suggested the same thing, but it would take me several days to go there in a boat. The sheeper tells me to go to the bank and send money by WU. I can't do that till Friday, when I go home from fishing, and the bank doesn't do Western Union.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard anything more? The last message I got was a day ago from the sheeper and ended with "or you have money dusts grass scriptorium there?". I have no idea where "dusts" comes from.

×186
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

114 e-mails later I think Hupkings has given up on me.

+++
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not given up on me:
Quote:
We do not accept the bank transfer, you have to go back to ask an any post office* to tell them that you want to make an occidental transfer of the union.

and do it there
*Literally, mail station.

Problems with that:
*We have to go back out to fish on Sunday, and the post office is closed.
*What's an occidental transfer of the union? (The lad hasn't figured out about capitalization.) Do you mean a money order? But Shrimpland does not accept American money orders. (Neither does Australia, which resulted years ago in my first, only, and legitimate use of an occidental transfer of the union.)

×186
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got your Shrimpland joke Laughing Camarón is a very Latin American word, I use Gamba.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The country was, in fact, named for the crustacean, specifically Lepidophthalmus turneranus.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caitlin wrote:
Tell them that you desire to transfer the money to the Africa Cameroon

I wrote:
I won't be able to go to the post office until probably Friday, but I can do a bank transfer at any time.

I used the Galician word for Friday to confuse him. (Galician and Portuguese are essentially the same language, but Portuguese uses numbers for five days of the week, while Galician uses the same words as other Romance languages.)

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few days, I finally got a response — in Spanish.
Quote:
we would like to know how much you want to transfer to our bank account?

Sorry that we have been so busy

I was going to answer tomorrow, after visiting the post office, that I can't send money to Cameroon from there. But as the lad has apparently forgotten how much money he's charging for the puppy, I'll have to look it up.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic