SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Malaysian Inheritance scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
torbaybloke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Current Malaysian Inheritance scam

all 19 emails

EMAIL NUMBER 1
Hello ******,

How are you? In or about Oct. 2008, a client of mine (Ronald ******) made
some fixed deposit with a Malaysian Bank. Unfortunately, Mr. Ronald died
after a brief illness as an effect of Lung Cancer on the 14th January 2009.
I humbly apologize for the means through which you are being contacted
about this. My name is Johnny Bouniu, a legal representative to the
deceased. The late Mr. Ronald, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my
client died leaving the said deposit unclaimed.

I wish to plead for your assistance in securing the said funds to avoid
confiscation by the Malaysian Bank. The bank has issued a the third time
Legal Notification Letter to contact and provide the Next-of-Kin to this
funds otherwise have the funds confiscated and converted into the Malaysian
Government Treasury.

My proposition is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin or
heir of the funds. Hence, you have a relating information with the late Mr.
Ronald, the proceeds of this account can possibly be paid to you,
thereafter, we could share the amount on mutual agreed percentage. All
legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next of kin will
be gradually provided by myself.

All I require is your honest and sincere co-operation to see this
transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will secure you and myself from any breach of law. If this business
proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology. I must
use this occasion to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep
this matter absolute secrecy whatever your decision, while I await your
prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest and
more details shall be provided.

Note: This transaction will be treated personal with absolute discretion
and sincerity. Meanwhile, the transaction is a secret and confidential deal
between both of us as third parties must not be involved for a successful
and perfect completion.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
No. 5, 2nd Floor, Jln Merdeka,
Kampung Air, 88000, Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah Malaysia.

EMAIL NUMBER 2
Dear ******,

Thank for your respond to my mail which is well understood. I am sorry to bother you in this probate matter, I got your information from the relatives search engine. Apparently, I contacted you having discovered that a few of your information is related to that of my late client [Mr. Ronald ******]. Although, he may not be your biological relative but a possible legitimate relation. I will provide all the legal papers to back you up as the legitimate next of kin to my late client's estate and funds. I have been on this search for a long time after his demise. In all my search, I have not got in a successful contact with any of his supposed relation except yourself. Though, I've made series attempt to reach some assumed relatives but all posted Official Letters, calls and mails were returned as there was no active postal numbers and email addresses found. Hence, I've successfully reached you, I am happy to proceed and deal with you in this respect.

However, I would love to expatiate clearly the process required in this objective so as to acquit your mind from every possible worries. As far as this inheritance claim is concerned, I must employ my several working years experience to ensure that each and every steps required in this transaction is carried out legitimately, so as to protect all parties against any infraction or infringement of law. Therefore, I shall boldly say with full authority that, this business is totally legitimate and safe. I was the legal representative/adviser to the deceased and according to law, this entails that I am mandated to take care of all legal aspects of his business even though he is no longer alive.

Meanwhile, he sojourned to my country in the late 90's and had vast business interests, though his major concern was on importations. Based on the stories he confided to me, I come to understand that he disentangled himself from his people (relatives) over some family differences and lost contact with them long ago prior coming to live and invest in my country (Malaysia), where he lived (No. 49 Jalan Lagenda Mas 1) till he died on 14 January, 2009. He never contacted his relatives when he was still alive, as a result, I am assuring you that no one whatsoever will come now and afterwards to lay claims on this fund, hence, I've decided to ally with you in getting this funds out of the bank which I will consider as a waste if it is confiscated by the bank officials. As his legal representative/adviser, I am the only one who can confirm to the bank the claim by anyone as his next of kin/beneficiary of this funds and also authorize payment of this fund to such a person.

This is my proposal, I want you to put up a claim to this funds ($14,725,000.00) so the bank can release the money to you hence you have some relating information with my late client, following other legal supporting documents and approval from various legitimate authorities to be provided. More so, after a successful transfer of the funds to you, you will have 45% of the whole amount and remit 45% to me. Then, 10% will be mapped out for the expenses considered while the entire transaction.

As a matter of fact, we shall proceed. I will provide all the relevant documents of the deceased upon request. As soon as the bank receives your claim, they will notify me that someone is laying claims on the funds and I will then proceed to confirm and authenticate your status as a relative of my late client and also the true beneficiary of the fund, subsequently make recommendations in your favor. Once the bank completes their verification, they will open up correspondence with you and initiate the process of the transfer which will only take some banking days to be completed.

All I have explained above are the brief exact steps and procedures which are involved in this transaction and will take a maximum of ten banking days to be completed. I will only commence this process with you on the proviso that you pledge total honesty and also respect the security and confidence of this transfer/transaction and keep it as such. Based on my experience, involving of third parties in this type of probate transaction may bring complications and hazards which I do not intend to experience. For absolute confidentiality, I have chosen not to use my Firm's Email, Postal, Tel. and Fax addresses. Behold, there are other younger colleagues in my company who may pick up any email, call or other information directed to my firm. I also would appreciate your best effort to only keep this transaction to yourself at least until the funds is transferred out of Malaysian Bank. Below is a copy of my Barr. Identification for mutual introduction. Please, do not CC your mail to anybody for security and confidential reasons.
Indicate your interest in this proposal that you are ready to proceed confidentially, then give me a confirmation to initiate the process and send you an Affidavit Form for you to fill in the required information to enable me file for the documents in your favor as the next of kin to my late client.
Remark:
For a successful delivery and receipt of emails within ourselves, and to enhance free and prompt response between each other, please add my email address to your email contact list. I do not want any interruption during this crucial communication. Please ensure you add my email address to your email contact list. Please let me know if this is done.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
Sabah Malaysia.
+60162818709.
EMAIL NUMBER 3
Dear ******,

I have read your email, I so much appreciate your effort towards this probate matter. Actually, my late client is a British/English, United Kingdom. He lost his wife and two children (a Boy and a Girl) in a plane disaster while they were traveling by air to meet him in one of his trips in Russia. This resulted to his heart problems and lung cancer which eventually took his life. He confided with me when he was alive about his isolation from the rest of his relations over a continuous family disputes after which he decided to live and invest outside his kindred and Country for a while. Please could you provide me with your phone contact details so we could talk on phone for more clarification. Below is the Late Mr. Ronald's little family linage, just for your record only. This information is probably not available on public family tree search for security reason.

First Name: Ronald
Last Name: ******

Place Of Birth: Christchurch
County: Dorset
Code: BH23 4JY
Date Of Birth: 12/04/1953
Nationality: English

WIFE

FIRST NAME: Sandra M.

Place Of Birth: Linford
City: Essex
Code: SS17 0QT
Date Of Birth: 01/07/1959

MOTHER

First Name: Hara Babara

Place Of Birth: Illinois
City: Buffalo Grove
Code: 60089
Date Of Birth: 27/09/1926
Nationality: United States Of America

FATHER

First Name: Ian K.

Place Of Birth: Christchurch
County: Dorset
Code: BH23 4JY
Date Of Birth: 18/11/1918

This is purely a probate matter and must be followed according to the law. This transaction must undergo some legal procedures prior to your contact with the bank and approval has to be given by the appropriate legal and legitimate authorities. There is no legal ramification as the procedures and legal requirement must be observed. There is no cost to the parties involved if the project fails to accomplish as the case will just ber rendered null and void.

I really appreciate your effort and willingness to help in this transaction. Attached below is the Affidavit Form which was earlier said to be forwarded to you following your honest confirmation and willingness to help in this transaction. All you need to do is to fill in the spaces and return to me, you will have to print it out and fill in the required information, make a copy and send back to me through email as soon as possible, it will enable me to hasten the process. This Form will be used to register the probate with the Malaysian High Court and other related legitimate bodies.

Meanwhile, I will have to take an oath before the Court signifying you are the true beneficiary of my late client's fund ($14,725,000.00). Nevertheless, there are few other necessary documents needed to fix you in as the true heir of my client's family. I will gradually secure them. With the Sworn Affidavit, I can be able to gain approval for the rest of the papers from the required legal houses. I will always carry you along while the processes. Please feel free to ask questions if need be. Thank you once again for helping to save my client's inheritance. Looking forward to reading from you. I will call you immediately upon receipt of the filed Form. Have a great weekend.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
Sabah Malaysia.
+60162818709.

EMAIL NUMBER 4
Dear ******,

How are you? It's my pleasure speaking with you on phone. I appreciate your effort to help towards this probate matter. I got the filled Affidavit Form. It's well filled, though i cannot see clearly on your Home address and Passport/ID No. Could you send them through email. As I told you in my previous email and on phone, all I needed from you is your clarity and honesty. I want you to be honest with me till this transaction is over and we split the money based on our agreement. Upon the completion of this transaction, I must come over to your country to meet you and have my supposed part of the funds.

I will be submitting this Affidavit Form to the High Court tomorrow at 2:30pm (Malaysia Time). I also have to take an oath, I will copy my Sworn Affidavit with an Agreement Letter which will bind us together till this transaction is over and send them over to you, in that our Agreement Form, all you need to do is sign on above where your name is written.

Based on the time we get approval from the High Court, apparently this will take us ten (10) banking days to get things done. So all we do is to wait till we get an approval from the High Court within next week. Please don't hesitate to call or write me should you have questions onwards. Be expecting to hear from me soonest. Take care and have a very nice week.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
Sabah Malaysia.
+60162818709

EMAIL NUMBER 5
Dear *****,

How are you doing? It's my pleasure speaking with you on phone, As discussed on phone and through the email previously, I have succeeded in getting a Sworn Affidavit from the High Court. I have also submitted it coupled with a few other vital documents to the Court for approval. Apparently, within next week, I would be called on by the High Court for the approval of the appeal. More so, attached below is a copy of the Sworn Affidavit and the Legal Agreement which I earlier said should be forwarded to you. Please I urge you to keep a file of the necessary documents that come to you in regards to this matter. You are required to sign the Agreement Letter and send back to me when confirmed satisfactory.

Please, I am building the utmost trust with you at this moment. I would appreciate your best effort in clarity, honesty and confidentiality for a perfect completion of the probate matter. Please, go through the Agreement Letter thoroughly, if you find something complicating, promptly contact me for more clarification and amendment. I will keep you posted as soon as am called by the Court. Take care of yourself. I will speak with you again within the week. Please do confirm the receipt of this email.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
Sabah Malaysia.
+60162818709.

EMAIL NUMBER 6
Dear ******,

Thank for your email. Yes, as we have started the legal procurement, there are some legal paperwork to be obtained from various Malaysia legitimate authorities including the High Court. Approval must be given to this probate by some Malaysian legitimate bodies. This is not something we could just gain in a twinkle of an eye. It has to undergo some legal processes after which approval can be given.
Once all paperwork is certified and approved by the legal authorities, then we will now proceed to the bank for the claim and release of the said funds to you as the rightful beneficiary. The bank will require some legal paperwork and some other information for proof. These are the documents to be forwarded to the bank as proof of the probate. Bank will have to carry out their due diligence procedure to determine the status of the case prior to granting approval to the funds claim. Please, its a gradual process and as we proceed, you'll get to understand more of each and every stage involved. I am looking forward to receive your Signed Legal agreement.
Best Regards
Johnny Bouniu.

EMAIL NUMBER 7
Dear ******,
How are you? I am sorry to get back to you late. I have been tirelessly working hard on the legal arrangements in respect to this probate matter. As I said previously on email, I received a call from the High Court Today. I have met with the Chief Attorney High Court Malaysia. I appreciate your effort towards this probate matter. I have received your signed Legal Agreement.
I am pleased that you are ever ready to help out in this transaction. I am also assuring you that, upon the successful completion of this transaction, we have lots to go back with and that marks our greater and more excellence in life as you will also appeal for the release of my client's housing estate.
I inquired on the issuance and approval of my request regarding the probate matter. I was notified by the Court of some other relevant documents to be ascertained and presented to the Court for effective approval. Though, directives were given to me as to where the Letter required documents can be issued. I immediately got in contact with the legal departments involved. Definitely, all must get approved within next week. A few of the documents are as follows:
(1) MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.........Approval
(2) TREASURY MALAYSIA...........................Approval
(3) MY POWER OF ATTORNEY.................
(4) MINISTRY OF FOREIGN ECONOMIC AND FINANCE........Approval
(5) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DECEASE APPROVED BY HIS DOCTOR
(6) THE NEXT OF KIN IDENTITY
(7) LOCAL TAX ASSESSMENT REPORT
Though, these and other unnamed documents from a thorough communication and inquiry carried out some money, but I must adequately accommodate every expenses arising in the procurement of whatever vital documents in regard to this transaction. Please, adhere to the terms of the agreement even when the money gets to your account. More so, I would appreciate to receive a copy of your Driver's License, International Passport or any form of Identity Card for mutual identification as we have to meet promptly upon the completion of the transaction.
Besides, the High Court has demanded for a copy of the Beneficiary's Identification. Always employ these four factors, transparency, clarity, honesty and confidentiality for the effective and success of this transaction. Please always keep in touch while the documents procuring processes. I will always keep you posted. Please, do send to me a return email confirming the receipt of this mail. Looking forward to reading or hearing from you.
Best Regards
Johnny
EMAIL NUMBER 8
Dear ******,

How are you? Sorry to get back to you late. Thank for the email and ID sent. Actually, I have been busy handling the legal procedures regarding this probate matter. I appreciate your effort so far. I have been working hard to actualize this project. The fund will be transferred in less than 10 working days from the time your claim application is made to the bank. I made a payment today for the issuance and approval of the discussed documents. Though, there are only a few remaining, which definitely must be paid and approval obtained by next Week. I am exercising every effort to ensure that approval is given to this project. Hopefully, in less than 4 working days, all approval will be granted and you will immediately proceed to the bank for the transfer of the said fund.
Like I told you earlier, I must accommodate whatever cost of obtaining the required papers to attract approval from the High Court and Bank. I will call you and forward all the paperwork to you once the remainders are obtained. Please, I sincerely appreciate your effort in helping me to go through in this probate matter. I am confiding in you. Always adhere to our terms of agreement. Behold the watch words are, clarity, honesty and confidentiality in this transaction. Please, I would like you to write back confirming the receipt of this email. I will keep you posted on the latest development.
Yes, the Late Mr. Ronald had various establishments including a housing estate during his life time. These businesses were sold off during his sick days except the housing estate. Presently, there is no car or outside building as they have been sold off already. The said funds ($14,725,000) was also part of the funds realized from the sale of the businesses and other properties.
The little housing estate is now controlled and managed by the Malaysian govt. as a result of inability to comply with the Tax and Inland Revenue related matters. After the demise of the Late Mr. Ronald, no one were able to shoulder the responsibilities and management of the estate and as such the govt. has taken over the management.
However, we will appeal for the repossession of the estate after we have successfully repossessed the funds in the bank. We need to complete repossessing the funds in the bank to enable us become financially fit to handle the housing estate matter as we may need some financial support to get through while dealing with the housing estate matter. We'll still need to go through a diligent process while claiming the housing estate. Please, do not worry about this at the moment, we will talk more about this when we meet in your country.

Best Regards

Johnny Bouniu.
EMAIL NUMBER 9
Dear ******.
I receive your email and the situation of things you explained, I assured you that this transaction is completely legally safe and no risk and on scam fraud. this deal transaction is surely true and please observe this transaction religiously, I assure my prove genuine about myself and this transaction should be treated with religious law and the process in accordance with applicable law with personal security TRUSTED. I have a lovely family, reputation, dignity and firm to protect, I love my job and I can not involve myself in illegality. I am a law abiding citizen and I can not jeopardize my career and job with frivolities. I want you to trust me in this transaction, I am not fully understand your previous emails. If you don't want to complete this transaction withme then no problem you ownes me nothing and ownes you nothing.
I have already pass Instructions to High Court to sign the money to the Partnership Beneficiary of ownership. My Office Advocates & Legal Consultants assist to issuance of ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT to the above mentioned fund transaction, I legally process and acquire all the legally document signed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia to approved your name as the rightful beneficiary of the deposit Money with BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL from Late Mr Ronald ****** and the Special Power of Attorney oats from the legal Court of Justice will be signed with your name for the money transfer.
I really understand that it is very hard to believe in a reality legal business transaction deal like this in this days because a lot illegal fraud scams and cyber net activities happening in the world for banking online this days , I am a family man, of older age I have a wife and children and grandchildren’s I choose to do this transaction deal with you not without a measure of fear , I really knows what the consequences are, but understand that nothing ventured is nothing gained and successes never come easy on a platter of gold If we can be of one accord with Trusted Mind to complete this transaction. Please be informed that this is obviously the reasons while this transaction must be handled with utmost regards, importance and confidential trust.
You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole Legal Knowledge for this transaction. I am not a criminal of what I do and I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my legal Knowledge ability dictates to make move with this transaction. Such opportunities only come once in a lifetime I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of it. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this transaction and it is a task well worth undertaking to share the blessing together of you and can be one accord with Trust.
I assure you that you are we not going to lost any money invested for any expenses front to get this transaction completed done successful transfer to your bank account If you render your utmost trusted concentration and attention service to complete this transaction with me It’s very rewarding and It’s almost done. I am looking in hearing from you.
Kind regards
Johnny.
EMAIL NUMBER 10
Dear ******,

Thank for confirming the receipt of my emails. The High Court Approval which is the last document will be endorsed by Tomorrow. I will call you and forward all the paperwork to you Tomorrow. Have a great week.

Thank You.
Johnny Bouniu.

EMAIL NUMBER 11
Dear ******,

Thanks for confirming the receipt last email, Find all the paperwork Document in this email. Please you're required to sign the Power of Attorney and return back to me.

Thanks
Johnny Bouniu.

EMAIL NUMBER 12
Dear ******,

How are you? I am sorry to get back to you late, Yes i did received your signed Power Of Attorney. Please send a brief Letter to Bank and send the below Documents to the Bank. Send your email to the below Bank contact Information.

1 HIGH COURT APPROVAL
2 INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE APPROVAL
3 INTERNAL AUDIT RECEIPT
BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +60-3-2788-5043
Fax: 03-21784395
Adress: No.73-G,
Tingkat Bawan & Satu
Jalan Dwitasik 1,
Dataran Dwitasik
Bandar Sri Permaisuri 56100
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Please contact the bank during their working hour 08:00am to 04:30pm, Monday to Friday with the provided information.

Thanks
Johnny.
EMAIL NUMBER 13
BSN/IP/JPC/253.12.3/2012(166) 19/05/2014

FROM THE DESK OF ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT (AD)
BSN (BANDAR SRI PERMAISURI BRANCH)
TEL: 60327885043 /Fax: 03-2178-4395

ATTN *****,

We have received your Claim Application letter and your Supporting Documents, you're requesting for the release and transfer of your relation's account balance (USD$14,725,000) from our financial institution (BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL) Please go through our attachment and respond to us as soon as possible

THANKS
FINANCE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT.
BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL

EMAIL NUMBER 14
Dear ******,

How are you? Thank for the email. I am sorry for getting back to you late, I was very busy with legal matters. I have read your email. Thank you so much for contacting the bank. I appreciated all your effort. I am happy you have opened a correspondence with the bank. In no time the transfer will take place and we shall meet to have a glorious hand shake. I have read the forwarded email from the bank and the attachment. Yes, you already have the Late Mr. Ronald ****** Death Certificate, I would like you to send to the bank a copy of the Death Certificate, a copy of your Drivers License or Passport or any form of your Identification and your full contact details as requested by the bank. Below is the Late Mr. Ronald ****** last home address. Please, forward all these to the bank as soon as possible and always get across to me your communications with the bank. Looking forward to reading from you.

ADDRESS: NO. 49 JALAN LAGENDA MAS 1,
CHERAS, 43200 KUALA LUMPUR,
MALAYSIA.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu

EMAIL NUMBER 15
BSN/IP/JPC/253.12.3/2012(166) 20/05/2014

FROM THE DESK OF ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT (AD)
BSN (BANDAR SRI PERMAISURI BRANCH)
TEL: 60327885043 /Fax: 03-2178-4395

Attn: ******
This department have acknowledged receipt of all your supporting documents, your scanned identity and contact details as was requested. Please submit to the Bank the original/hard copies of each documentation supporting your claim or you may send it to us through your accredited legal representative (Johnny Bouniu) for our verification process.
However, be informed that your claim application and the documents which you have in support to your funds claim have been submitted to Bank Simpanan Nasional authentication/verification department (Bandar Sri Permaisuri Branch) for a complete assessment on your claim's status. This Process is to be certain of your status as the rightful beneficiary to the Late Mr. Ronald ***** inheritance, as the bank would not like to remit the funds into a wrong hand.
Upon a complete verification, (i.e. If you are being approved) we shall require you to setup a Non- Resident Domiciliary Dollar Account (NRDDA) with Bank Simpanan Nasional (Bandar Sri Permaisuri Branch), to enable the transfer from your late relative's account which is presently inactive Into your new account with us prior to the transfer of the funds from your account with Bank Simpanan Nasional into your designated bank account (i.e Bank to Bank electronic swift wire transfer) in your Country or any Country of your choice. According to our Banking Regulation on inheritance case, we can not conduct a swift wire transfer from a dormant/inactive account (You do not need to setup this account if your application is declined).
Therefore, upon the confirmation of your status as the legitimate beneficiary to the Late Mr. Ronald ****** inheritance, you may be required to set up a Non-Resident Domiciliary Dollar Account with Bank Simpanan Nasional (Bandar Sri Permaisuri Branch) to enable us effect the transfer of the funds from your account with Bank Simpanan Nasional into your designated bank account. We will reach you back in a couple of days on the outcome of our verification. Thank for contacting Bank Simpanan Nasional. It is our wish to serve you better.
THANKS
DR ALFRED RAHMAN HAMZAH
FINANCE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL
EMAIL NUMBER 16
Dear ******,

How are you? Thank for the email and call earlier. I have just read your email and the forwarded mail from the bank. I will be going to the BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL tomorrow morning (10:30 Malaysia time) with all the hard copies documentations concerning the entire transaction. I suggest to present all the entire documents regarding this transaction as it will help to attract an immediate approval from the Bank. I will ask if it's very necessary to get across the original copy of your Identification such as Drivers license, Passport and others. I will let you know later by tomorrow once I have visited the bank especially regarding the account opening.

Best Regards,
Johnny Bouniu

EMAIL NUMBER 17
Dear ******, How are you? I have read your email. Yes, I have gone to the bank as I told you. I met with Dr. Alfred Rahman Hamzah and two other bank officials. I have submitted the original copies of the requested documents. You have been physically confirmed as the true heir to my late client's funds by the presentation of the original copies. Although, the Bank said, they need to contact all the involved legal departments that issued out the documents for verification. They didn't go as far as telling me about the account opening. They said, they will explain more on that upon completion of the verification process.
But what I understood is that you will have to open an account with the BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL Malaysia because, the Mr. ****** account is presently inactive and need to be reactivated prior to transactions involving the account. The funds will be redirected to the new opened account to effect the transfer of the entire funds into your account in your country or any country of your choice.
Below is the account details in which you will send me the $100,000.00 for repayment of my debt. In fact, the account details belongs to one of my colleagues who lent me some part of the funds. As I said, you can only do this when the funds ($14,725,000) has finally arrived into your bank account. Please, I would like us to wait for the bank approval and directives regarding the transfer and account opening. Please, remember to keep a file of the papers I've sent to you in regards to this matter for reference purposes. Always get across to me of any message from the bank.
Finally, please when the fund is eventually transferred to you, try your best to send me the $100,000.00 for repayment of my debt as my colleague is strictly on my back. Always tell me whenever the bank contacts you. Take care of yourself and family. Please, do confirm the receipt of this email. Have a great week.
ACCOUNT NAME: ADULLAH CHUAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 620094780118
BANK NAME: MAY BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 11/12 BANDAR DAMAI PERDANA,
56000, CHERAS, KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA.
SWIFT CODE: MBBEMYKLA
Best Regards
Johnny Bouniu
JOHNNY BOUNIU & CO
No. 5, 2nd Floor, Jln Merdeka, Kampung Air, 88000, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia.
EMAIL NUMBER 18
Dear ******,

Thank for your email. Yes, the Late Mr. Ronald had various establishments including a housing estate during his life time. These businesses were sold off during his sick days except the housing estate. Presently, there is no other property outside the building as they have been sold off already. The said funds ($14,725,000) was also part of the funds realized from the sale of the businesses and other properties.

The little housing estate is now controlled and managed by the Malaysian govt. as a result of inability to comply with the Tax and Inland Revenue related matters. After the demise of the Late Mr. Ronald, no one were able to shoulder the responsibilities and management of the estate and as such the govt. has taken over the management.

However, we will appeal for the repossession of the estate after we have successfully repossessed the funds in the bank. We need to complete repossessing the funds in the bank to enable us become financially fit to handle the housing estate matter as we may need some financial support to get through while dealing with the housing estate matter. We'll still need to go through a diligent process while claiming the housing estate. Please, do not worry about this at the moment, we will talk more about this when we meet in your country. Do have a nice weekend

Best Regards,
Barr. Johnny.

EMAIL NUMBER 19
Dear ******,

How are you? Thank for the email. I am sorry to get back to you a little late. I have read the forwarded email from the bank. I appreciated your effort towards this matter. I am glad that approval has been given to this claim application which means the fund must be transferred irrespective of time or duration. I appreciated all your productive effort towards this probate matter. I have read and understood the email from the bank as well as you. You are required to set up the NRDDA to effect the transfer. I would love to put this on my shoulder as I have been the financial support to this project, but as you know I am not financially buoyant enough at this very point in time. You're required to pay US$10,000 for the account opening and reactivation before they Bank can Wired your Funds to your Bank Account.

I Have exhausted my savings in this transaction, I have become indebted to my friends and colleagues, I have put out my houses as collateral for this transaction. I have invested a lot that left me with financial incapability. Please, what are your plans to the account opening process? Could you get back to me on your plans to raising the minimum deposit and get this account opened in your name to effect the transfer as directed by the bank. Please can you raise this minimum deposit as I am financially incapable of raising a whole $10,000.00. I wish you could understand my financial effort towards this matter and also understand that I am absolutely down in finance to raise a whole $10,000.00. Although, I trust you can be able to help out especially at this very last stage. Remember, you will be reimbursed after the transfer is completed. And I will personally compensate you from my own portion of the funds. As soon as we are able to find solution to raising the minimum deposit, then I will instruct you to reach the bank for the Account Opening Form and other necessary information to get to the next step. I will call you soon to discuss further.

Best Regards
Johnny.

phone numbers and email address's

+60 16-281 8709
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

hope it helps someone Smile
anabella20
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

More scam found using the same phone number +60162818709
This time a lottery one.

Here's the messages they send:

Email #1

Subject: You are among the 50 winners-Arabian Air miles award
To:
Date:

Please contact the award processing coordinator via the
below details to process your prize as soon as possible.

Name: Joseph Notter
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01-6281-8709

(worth mentioning that Umut Cirak is a real person working for Oracle who's email was been hacked just recently)

Email #2 etc.

Subject: Re: About the Arabian Award (Please read attached for more details)
To:
Date:

Dear Winner

Thank for your email. The International Air Travel Passenger Innovation & Arab Air Carriers Organization Award promo 2015, Malaysia payment process center acknowledges your swift responses regarding to your cash award prize notification earlier sent to you. This promotion is supported by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) (United Nations specialized agency) created in 1944 upon the signing of the Convention on International Civil Aviation, in collaboration with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) the global trade association for the airline industry, and Aviation Insurance Association(AIA) following the International world Aviation promotion held in Asian Regions on June 2015, as a medium of appreciation to all air passengers for their patronage to all the world airline services/cargo services on both the local and international airline services around the globe.

All the participants of this online draw were selected randomly from the global list of the Aviation Insurance Association (AIA) with the email addresses provided during purchase of air ticket both local/international passenger/cargo air services in the world.

Your email address was among the 50 winning email addresses selected from 50 random winners from Global Aviation List system of Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Middle East, Australia, Pacific, Europe, through computer ballot system extracted from air services companies around the globe through Online Computerized Email Selection System (OCESS) to run draws. Therefore you are clearly requested to furnish us with your winning verification details as was listed in our previous notification email sent to you, also include your personal details as listed below for onward verification and processing of your winning and cash prize release.

Winning Verification details:

Reference Number:
Serial Number:
File Numbers:
Winning Number:
Batch:

Your Full Name:
Contact Address:
Nationality:
Date of Birth:

Winners are hereby given 21 working days from the date of this email to claim their winning prize, after this date elapse, all unclaimed funds will be included in the next 2016 promo. For your reference, the attached is among the winners who have already claimed their winning prizes and more details to proceed.

Furthermore, we are pleased to announce that you are among the 50 selected international beneficiaries for the Arab Aviation Promotion online draw. This promotion is supported by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in collaboration with the International Air Transport Association (IATA), following the International Arab Aviation promotion held in Asian Regions on June 2015 to promote the state of air travelers on both local and international air transportation service/cargo services as we are the international bodies that manages the affairs of all global Arab Airline Aviation Society (AAAS) as Arab Union for Air Transport.

As part of our ongoing dedication to help create a smarter, better world for all International and Arabian air travelers, this year the Arab Union for Air Transport, International Civil Aviation Organization in Partnership with International Air Transport Association conducted online draw promotion, selected from 50 random winners from all International Airlines and 24 AACO members through Online Computerized Email Selection System (OCESS) to run draws. This is a new program implemented early 2015.

All participants were selected randomly from the global list of the Aviation Insurance Association (AIA) with the email addresses provided during purchase of their air ticket both local/international passenger/cargo air services, through computer ballot system extracted from air services companies in the world. Your email address attached to Reference Number: WHLF9564704545 and Serial Number: 0112015433312 drew the generic File Numbers: ZAR/UN/UKQ82UK/14, which was subsequently selected as Winning Number: 00-21 in the winning Batch: ZA7832282UK.

You have been approved to claim a total cash prize of US$1,000.000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) and your prize Cheque has been placed in the custody of our paying bank in Malaysia for further payment to you. Kindly respond quoting your winning verification details above for more information on how to claim your allocated fund.

Note: This cash prize must be claimed by the registered email account owner within 21 working days of this notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next promo. Kindly keep your winning details confidential and do not forward to another claim office/agent to avoid double claim, unnecessary delay and complications that might lead to CANCELLATION. Please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Disclaimer:
This official document belongs to Arab Air Carrier Organization (AACO) & Air Arabia, it contained privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information herein is strictly prohibited and monitored. If you suspect the message was sent in error or without authorization, please kindly discard the document and take no further action, otherwise send a reply message to the email address indicated above.

Best Regards

Joseph Notter
(Regional Director, FDS, Asia-Pacific.)
ARAB AIR TRAVELERS AWARD 2015.
(Payment Processing Coordinator)
Tel: +601-6281-8709.
Email: joseph.notter@arab

and they attach this kind of picture with modified airline name, amount of money and date:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjAEaiQELEKjU2AQaAggBDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIokBDmEMEbrhjpEJ0N9R2JFuUdxBvHOcU5-DnYOsw-ujmXN-si-TnLPhow-3LC6jvuj2oPY5BPaoKTs8FYt1lfFF65WAuzmOJ-lBVN7TN44QaqYzG-0Wo0W-E1IAIMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgR59bDGDA&sa=X&ved=0CB0Qwg4oAGoVChMI-MSpiLPYyAIVinEUCh2-cgK8&biw=1252&bih=580#imgrc=n7UPo1vMZkKsmM%3A

(worth mentioning that Joseph Notter is a real person but he works as Vice President Cargo Operations for Saudia Cargo Airlines not as Regional Director for Arabians Air which simply doesn't exist)

Hope it helps someone!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic