SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

You Fail History Forever, Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad keeps on sending me Holocaust claim scripts even though I insult him. What he sent today apparently confirms de-education has been happening.

Quote:
Read Carefully:Be advise that James Williams the son of James Harper Godman a Republican politician in the U.S. State of Ohio who was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives and Ohio Senate, and a Union Army soldier in the American Civil War who was appointed the representative of HCPC in Spain has been unable to answer security question for his fraud on credit unions master SWIFT transactions he did with his HCPC appointed account in Spain.

Quote:
Please due to ligal tursel and wrangling the account of James Williams have been foe now suspended until further notice pending when he clears himself in the court
we are sorry for the inconveniences this most have caused you.

I'm gobsmacked!

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 200
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about history but he sure could use some help with punctuation. Confused

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received that yesterday Yas. I reported the Piggy and now it's just a matter of time before I get another. He's like the gift that keeps on giving. I wonder if Big-X is still baiting him. He was going to see if he couldn't sandtimer him.
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Union Army soldier in the American Civil War

They capture any Spanish gold to support the war effort?

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, the Holocaust scammer dropped me a while ago. He didn't like that his bank accounts kept disappearing.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not to worry, You'll eventually be getting periodic updates from him. Rolling Eyes

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic