SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newb with my first hit...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TurnLeft_IamStredded
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - got my first hit. Not sure where to begin here, or if it matters too much at this (early) point...I don't have my own modality(?) or what I want to do to try and keep him on the hook yet, so I'll defer to anyone's expertise and suggestions at this point!

Also, just so you all know, I've signed up with a mentor but haven't heard back yet in regards to this.

Reply from my lad:

Quote:

Attn: Dennis M@nnis.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email and we wish to thank you for your confirmation that you do not know Mrs. Janet White who came to claim that you gave her the authority to claim your funds valued at $12,700,000.00.

We have confirmed beyond every reasonable doubt that this woman is a fraudster and and impostor who is being used by some scammers to lay claim on foreigner's funds. We hereby request that all information about this payment to you must be kept secret and confidential to avoid any double claim as we are at the moment working seriously to make sure that the above sum is released into your account within the next 48 hours from today if you work diligently with us.

As soon as we receive your contact details, we will apply for immediate issuance of all the payment approval documents of which copies shall be sent to you as the documents are being issued by the concerned offices.

You are required to forward the following immediately:

Full names.......................................Address..............................................Tel.......................................Age........................Occupation..........................Bank name..................................................Address.........................................................Account Number......................................Routing Number........................................Account Name.....................................................

As soon as we have received the above details, we shall commence with the issuance of all your payment documents which copies shall be sent to you. This payment is in your favor and will be released into your account which you shall provide t us but first we must follow the legal process of issuing to you all the legal documents to legalize the transfer. Copies of all the documents that will be issued in your favor will be sent to you via email or fax.

You need to assure us that you will not communicate with any other person or office for another 48 hours to avoid jeopardizing the effort of this office in releasing the funds to your account.

Get back in touch with us and we shall immediately commence with the processing of your payment. A payment processing form shall be sent to you along with other approved documents and we expect you to complete the form and return immediately with the requirements.

Thanking you for letting us serve you better.

Last edited by TurnLeft_IamStredded on Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DTPM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just fill out made up banking/personal details, they aren't interested in real details as you'll never be receiving anything off them.

They will most probably reply telling you about the release/agents fee's that will need paying first via Western Union or Money Gram. Refuse to use either service and you will only send the fee's into a bank account. They will wriggle for a while but you will get a bank account out of them. Once you have the bank account, report it to a mod and you've earned your first piggy Smile

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fill out the form and send it back. The address should not exist (either the street does not exist, or it does but there's no such number on it). The bank account number and routing number should be well-formed (what country is your character in?), but the routing number should be made up. You'll also want to make up a SWIFT code, as lots of baits require it. As to the telephone number, that depends on whether you have a bait phone. If you don't, just leave it blank. You may need to explain later why you don't have a phone (I have a pair of characters who fish, and they can't get a phone connection on the boat).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TurnLeft_IamStredded
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

Gonna draft it up and send out the response shortly. I'll report back when I've gotten a bit further!
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hint for that phone number: I bought a 6€ prepaid number and i still haven't opened the package as the number shows on top of it. I just give them the number. Sometimes they try to call me and complain as they don't go through so i tell them that the phone doesn't have reception here or that he can't call me outside of my country.

You may make up your own exuses so they don't get always the same one.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
TurnLeft_IamStredded
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I'd need some alternate emails anyway, so I decided to introduce my secretary, Tr@ttoria Dell@Bologna into the mix. We'll see if he's ok with that after telling me not tell anyone about this for 48 hours...

Quote:

Hello St@nley,

This is definitely troubling news. Do you have security cameras at your place of business that may have captured a picture of this "J@net T. Wlite"?

I have recently conducted business in Chicago, Illinois, and I am worried that my information may have been obtained from some unsavory characters from the company I had completed a bid and contract with. It concerns me that some of my new business affiliates may be involved with this in some way.

With your permission, I will forward your information request to my secretary who handles such inquiries - Miss Trattoria Dellabologna (tdell@[email protected]), and she will send the information back to you.

Thank you,

Dennis D. M@nnis

I'll get into the details for his form later, and from Ms. Dell@Bologna's account.

*edited to remove name searchability!*

Last edited by TurnLeft_IamStredded on Wed May 21, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This forum is not behind a login, so anything posted gets crawled by Google. It would be an idea to remove/mask all occurrences of your character's names and emails.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing to bear in mind is the lad just mass mails an opening script and has responded to your reply with the 2nd script and added your name. You can just ignore his request for the details, the chances are he wont read it and sends the 3rd script if he does read it and says you have missed of your details this is your chance to get him off script with excuse after excuse or just play dumb.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do not hear from your mentor within a few days, you can drop out of the problem and reapply for a new mentor. Sometimes RL gets in the way of being here consistently. Keep up the great work and welcome to Eater!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TurnLeft_IamStredded
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my main man St@nley:

Quote:
Janet was arrested by the Bank security officers and detained for days. She confessed she was sent by some Nigerian officials and we are handling that right now. Your payment is secure and will be released to your account without any trouble so be rest assured

And my reply:

Quote:
So she is Nigerian by decent? Is there a possibility she was coerced into travelling to Nigeria from Chicago, or do you believe she lives in Nigeria?

My secretary, Miss Dell@Bologna sent hime most of the information he asked for earlier this morning, but I haven't heard anything back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic