SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dishonorable Mention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville,
How are you doing and Hope all is cool with you..I just got your Fishmeetfish.com and I would like to get know more about yourself on here and exchange some mail to mail from here now..take good care of yourself..hope to read from you soon

Quote:
Hello Orville,
Thanks you so much for email me and I really appreciate it....How are you doing,Hope all is great with you and Hope you are doing well at your work....Age doest not mean anything to me in my life and I only believe in Love and Trust in a relationship between two heart and loyal to eachother now..You dated her for 5-6 years now..I'm 31yrds old..I live in San Diego, California...I work with my late father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded,yes you can be fit the bill for what i am looking for in a man..So the job took me around the country so i usually travel to where i can invest in Oil firms to work with the Oil company...My mother was die when i was 15 yrs old. I'm on net to meet someone I can get to know better. Someone who is God Fearing, loving, caring, integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality.

I am funny, hard working and an excellent cook. I enjoy camping, walking hand in hand with my lover, touching, being touched, gazing into your eyes, going to movies, to give a very good massage, and spending quality time with my lover. I also like reading, riding a bike, putting a smile on my lovers face, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies, leaving small surprises for my lover, cooking for my lover and friend..Seafood is my most favorite thing to cook and eat. Crabs, fish, lobster, shrimp, and oysters, I also love fresh corn on the cob, fresh strawberries, fresh salad and just about any vegetable.

I'm not looking for anyhow relationship I'm looking for who I can meet and settle down with..Looking forward to hear from you soon..take good care of yourself.hope to hear from you soon..Stay Bless

Quote:
Hello Orville,
Thanks you so much for email me and I really appreciate it..How are you doing..Hope all is great with you and Hope you are doing well at your work..I have already told you that Age doest not mean anything to me in my life now and I only believe in love and trust in a relationship between two heart are loyal to eachother now..Yes i will accept you into my life now...I will like to get know more about you...I would like you to tell me more about your past relationship and more so i would like you to tell me more about your internet dating experience because am new to internet dating stuff now..What did you do for a living..I really want to star a serious relationship too....Yes i told you this before now that I was helping my father,I do travel sometime,I would like to meet someone that is Honest,trust,truth,loving,caring and understand person in my life now,I would like to have fun and go to movies around and i told you this before now that i like and i love sea food..Its cool and calm here in California and work is going great here..Yes I love children and Also love family too....I hope and pray our meeting on the internet dating turns out good because i'm curious about the internet dating ideas but I'm ready and willing to follow my heart and see what the future holds for me. I don't know how online dating works but i know it is a medium where two people can surely get to explore each others mind without sentiments.I know it is good because it allows us to cut blabbering and really speak our minds without intimidation of beauty and soul stealing smiles.I want a man to be with me for being himself not changing to suit me but allowing myself to accept him for who he is,i want more than a partner, i want a best friend more like a partner in crime . If you ask me what love feels like, i can never have a description enough to do it justice, some says it is like a butterfly in the belly,but i say it is just that feeling you get from someone and you know you like it so much you want to spend the rest of your life living like that. I am a woman who knows what he wants and won't waste your time like a fool at my age.

I would describe myself as a passionate and adventurous woman who loves to see new places and learn new things.Enjoy sunsets and walking in the rain. I am cultured, deep thinking with a good sense of humor and have many interests and goals. I pride myself in being able to see things from different perspectives and I dislike narrow mindedness and shallow people!!... I am independent,loving, honest,caring, faithful woman who has my own busy life to live, as I am a woman of substance and presence, wise, open and kind, family is important to me,I am grounded and fun loving ,I have the ability to create around me the life and the things that I want and the things in life we would want together…I want to continuously grow as a person with a strong man by my side to grow with me forever with real love… I would be happiest with an intelligent,romantic, good hear-ted man whom I can respect,admire, and adore… Intelligence with the ability to really have a conversation about something of substance is non-negotiable…dancing with the mind body soul, make me laugh, tell me the truth and I can make me feel like a real QUEEN!!looking for only one MAN that i can accept HIM to be my own family without any doubt too!!..Look,age,race does not bothers me cos a book is not judge by it cover.

I have a wonderful and Good human Intelligence with the ability to really have a conversation with you.Looking for a companion,partner,a woman to have fun with...talk,laugh and cry and share my pains with one man i can count on to be honest and loyal.That i can enjoy the simple deeds of life and pure inside with real love!!I do enjoy the physical part of love so we need to have a spark..a man that likes adventure some of the times but enjoys being home

Also not looking for a one night stand,a man who is in love with me because she is not just want to have sex with me and dump me like a good for nothing woman but a long term relationship that will end us into marriage because i'm so tried of being single.... If you have the heart and ready to treat me like your QUEEN.I promise you all my heart beat that i will also do what ever it will take me to make you so happy in life!!.I am seeking one woman,I have been faithful all my life and will not change that now.I look at on line stuff to be as a way to meet people in the same journey. I find it has it downside, i am more verbal and visual!..I have not dated any man after my ex absconded with the money i use for my business. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality and I refuse to have sex just for the sake of the fun. I have lived a lonely life through out all these lonely years without someone to comfort me and this got me into doing online dating seeking for my perfections and the one that could make
up my heart and soul.

I have been told by friends,colleagues that i am hardworking type of lady and a lady that has a brighter future.I work very hard to earn my daily needs, Its really sucks when your down and no one to be there for you in terms of your needs and not even your true love.I am very supportive when it comes to relationship,I give my all and i want to receive same.I am the type of lady that has a fragile heart and when i'm in love i always love to the fullest and i could do anything to make my man the most happiest person on earth.

I truly understand impact distance plays in a good relationship but it does not bothers me in anyway cause my project is about to put to an-end and would love to have the courage to meet you in person depends on what we both develop on here.I do hope we plan on meeting after couple of conversation, that is called no wasting anybody's time.

Anyway, take good care of yourself,I cant wait
to read from you soon. Always in anticipation

Good morning Laura! How is your Sunday? I am fine and so is my work. I think that we need to use this as an opportunity to learn of each other very well and decide if we should meet or if we are even able to be friends. We are starting well enough and I hope it continues in this way.

My computer dating has not gone well before. Too many lazy people in the world that aren't really looking for a partner. They are looking for a foolish person that believes in one sentence chatmails, pathetic pastings of definitions or theories of what love is really about from stupid kiddie dating advice sites and the usual fakes wanting you to spend money on them for whatever lie they can make up.

I disagree that meeting after a few mails is a good idea. It is abject failure and a complete waste of money and time. I do not meet with women that I barely even know for casual sex.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville,
Am so sorry for getting back to you so late now...Thanks you so much for email me and I really appreciate it...How are you doing today and Hope all is great with you..Hope you are doing well at your work..I will like to get know more about you...I would like you to tell me more about your past relationship and more so i would like you to tell me more about your internet dating experience because am new to internet dating stuff now...I really want to star a serious relationship too....am so scared about guy online too because am i have been hurt and cheat on in my past relationship..I might be all the things I see on the surface the things that everyone notices and admires about you,qualities,capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things..the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things...If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things...You are a rare combination of so many special things.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you..take good care of yourself..hope to read from you soon. Stay Bless

Hello again Laura. I am fine and will be meeting Lynn for dinner tonight so I'll be leaving early for a shower and a change of clothes. I must admit to being confuse here though. Why are you pasting this filth to me rather than writing your own words? I have seen this loving site crap before. That tells me nothing about you. Please write your own mail from now on.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville,
Thanks you so much for email me and I really appreciate it,How are you doing,Hope all is great with you and Hope you are doing well at your work..Yes I live alone,I want you to have me for my word now..I want you to help me out of getting my luggage from the Insurance Company now and I promise you that i will never let you down or hurt your felling in my life..I am new on here and looking to meet a Honest and God fearing man,I checked through your profile and developed more interest in you.I wanna let you know more about myself and also let you know the current situation of things where I am,i feel reluctant talking about this on here but i am trusting again although I have been hurt and heart broken but I am never scared of falling in Love or trusting again cos I know the right guy is out there.somewhere.

I am 31y/o and living in San Diego, CA..my step mom..I don't have any brother"s OR sister"s..I am the only daughter in my family....Nope i don't have any kids.. MY Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Mike Fagan, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first breakup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we had the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this.until my dad passed away.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors of his newly gotten wife,I decided to leave United State to meet a friend in United Kingdom whom I and my Dad met during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my step mom was treating me bad and I later got to know about a contract my late dad executed In United Kingdom I came down to take up the money from the contract and intend getting the money over to the US and start a new life.Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to US, i want to come over to your end and stay with you till i can locate my mom, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me here, so that is whyi need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me?I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors($850,000 us dollars) The money couldn't be wired over to the U.S so for me to be more safe, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S, then i paid them up their custody and security fee..

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you . Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you..

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival, I am offering you 30% of the money Just to show appreciations...I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person...take good care of yourself..hope to read from you soon

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang this one is stupid! That's good, too. A real victim would say "GOODBYE!"

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic