SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zongzi with pork for Duanwu Festival

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For upcoming Duanwu Festival (also known as Dragon Boat Festival en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duanwu_Festival) on 2nd June, I would like to cook Zongzi with pork for folks herel!! (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zongzi).

Act 1; ATM Lad "YOUR ATM CARD IS READY !!!"

Quote:

Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your ATM CARD / VISA CARD has been credited with your fund of $1.7 Million, and we are sorry for the delay in contacting you all this while.The ATM card was issued to you as a result of your delayed payment and also as an inheritance of yours.It is ready for use.You are required to provide the ATM department with your information such as

FULL NAME :
ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD :
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONES AND FAX NUMBER :
YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION :
HOME EQUITY {YES OR NO} :

Please contact the ATM department on email { atm lad addy @hotmail.com } for the release of your ATM CARD immediately.

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
DR B0M@ W41T3R.
( DIRECTOR OF OPERATION )

Me to Dr B0m@ W41t3r

Dr B0m@ W41t3r
Hello, thank you for notification. My details are as follows.

FULL NAME : Kaz Tanaka

ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD : Fake Address

YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONES AND FAX NUMBER : +81 fake phone, I have no fax.

YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION : 60, self employed (Global Business Consultant)

HOME EQUITY {YES OR NO} : Yes

Regards
Kaz

Quote:

Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me
Quote:
Google says”Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal personal information.”

DEAR KAZ

WE ARE PLEASED TO RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AND WE HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE REAL BENEFICIARY OF THE ATM CARD.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU ARE TO USE TO SEND THE $285 FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM,

RECEIVERS NAME OPARA VICTOR

RECEIVERS ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA

QUESTION WHAT FOR

ANSWER DELIVERY

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, FORWARD THE MTCN NUMBER WITH THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS SO THAT I WILL DISPATCH THE ATM AND SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE PARCEL TO ENABLE YOU TRACK THE SHIPMENT.

I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

THE AMOUNT ON THE ATM IS $1.7MILLION WHILE THE DAILY LIMIT IS $5000.

Regards,
DR B0M@ W41T3R.

Next Day;
Quote:
Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me

I am still waiting for the payment for the delivery of your Atm Card.

Me to Dr B0m@ W41t3r
Hello,

My bank not recommending me to use Western Union. The Western Union is often monitored by authority to watch money laundry and terrorist fund transfer. In addition, I am proper business person and not using Western Union which are often used by poor foreign workers sending money back to their home countries. Please let me know your bank account so that I will be able to transfer through the bank.

Regards
Kaz

Quote:
Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me

DEAR KAZ

I AM PLEASED TO READ FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN AND SINCERELY SAYING THE AMOUNT OF $285 WHICH IS FOR THE DELIVERY FEES OF YOUR ATM CARD IS TOO SMALL THAT WAS WHY WE REQUESTED THAT YOU USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE FEES SO THAT WE CAN DISPATCH YOUR ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TRY ALL YOUR BEST TO SEND THE FEES TODAY OR TOMORROW TO AVOID ANY KIND OF DELAY.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

Regards,
DR B0M@ W41T3R.

I am determined not to use Western Union or Money Gram regardless of amount of money. I never used before and not used by proper business person over here in Japan. Please let me know bank account. I do not mind paying fees at bank for international transfer. Now is Sunday night and I am not able to send any money right now. Please let me know the bank account number I can transfer the $285 so that I will be able to transfer that amount from my bank. I would appreciate your good understanding.

Regards
Kaz

Quote:
Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me
DEAR KAZ,

I AM SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING TO YOU YESTERDAY AND BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU ARE TO USE TO SEND THE $285 USD.

Account Name. I.S.

Bank Name : Lands Bank

Address : Herlev Denmark

Account Number : Dk (Deleted)

Swift Code : ALBADKKK

ONCE YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY TODAY, FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP.

THANKS.

Regards,
DR B0M@ W41T3R.

Me to DR B0M@ W41T3R
Dear Mr. B0m@ W41t3r

Thank you for consideration of letting me know the bank account.
I have urgent meetings today and I am asking my secretary to go to bank. Thanks.

Sincerly
Kaz

Quote:
Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me
DEAR KAZ

THANKS FOR THE MAIL UPDATE.

I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP OF FEES.

Quote:
Dr B0m@ W41t3r to me

DEAR KAZ

THE ACCOUNT DETAILS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU AS REQUESTED AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU INFORMED US THAT YOU SENT YOUR SECRETARY TO THE BANK YESTERDAY AND TILL THIS TIME WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU.

- reported Closed lad accounts
- email not found in Scamwarners. Post to SW too.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Wed May 14, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Act 2: Recovery Scam

Most likely the M@ss B@1t one. I won't post here to avoid some confusion. Got one more piggy with this yesterday. (viewtopic.php?t=248727&start=25) Closed lad accounts

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to Lads
Dear people concerned

I am currently busy with business issues and asked my secretary to handle all funds transfer matters. She was supposed to complete yesterday but seems to be like something unexpected has happened. The issue is currently under investigation and for a while all payments including yours has been on hold. Please kindly give us time.

Sincerely
Kaz

Quote:

Dr B0m4 W41t3r to me

WHAT IS THE LATEST UPDATE ON THE FEES YOU ARE TO SEND FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD.

Quote:
Me to KDr B0m4 W41t3r

I am travelling now and my secretary is handling this matter. She told me the fund should have been transferred to your account by now.
But she said no slips because this is electronic transfer. Please check your account by yourself to see the funds being transferred.
I will not be able to respond to emails for a while since I am having several urgent meetings with my clients in Asia. I am in Osaka now and will move to Beijing this Sunday.

Sincerly

chameleojack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what happened next???
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on overseas business trip in real life, so just left this. Then the lad sent email.

Quote:

YOU ARE ONLY DECEIVING YOUR SELF AND NOT ME. NO MONEY WAS SENT INTO THAT ACCOUNT BECAUSE WE HAVE CONFIRMED FROM OUR BANKER AND NO CENT IS IN THAT ACCOUNT. WE DON'T EXCEPT SUCH KIND OF UN-GENUINE LIES FROM A MATURED MAN LIKE YOU. ITS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT FROM YOUR OWN END.

MET YOUR SOLE CALLED SECRETARY AND TELL HER SHE NEVER SENT A DIME.

THANKS AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP IF YOU ARE SINCERE TO YOUR SELF.

Regards,
DR BOMA WALTER.

then Kaz responded 10 days later.

Quote:
I do not know what is going on now. I was supposed to be back to UK but I am still in China.

Regards
Kaz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic