SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suppa man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't expecting another one, but when it rains...

Quote:
Hi Dear,

I am SUPP14H by name i am 60yrs male with no kids divorced...5'6 feet tall and and I was
born in singapore and raised in singapore and my race is INDIAN . Talking about who i am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humour. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, computers i etc.My favourite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke . am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and am
also alone and looking for
someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what
love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.

Relationships are build one day at a time they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to
compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes
sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she’s willing to accept me as part of her. I’ll be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls
in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams because
I’m not going,to let her down, since the adage goes ;A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. I don¦t know and cant tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your mail alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what
happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and please write back and stay blessed. hope to hear from you soon..

oh wow, I can't believe you wrote this line:
"I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in."
I had to read back through our emails to see if I tell you i am deaf, and i did not so this is something you said because it is very cuinsidental but I do not believe in cuinsidens. I think only there are things that happen that are magical and meant to be.
Supp14h tellme more about your job. What kind of security do you do?
i work for a company that cleans ulitiy plants here in oregon. we work on one ulitiy plant at a time cleaning offices or somethings hasardus waste but it is a good solid job for me since i am unable to hear. they give me a list of everything i am to do and i am not distarcted by the loud noises everyone else hears.
please tell me more about you. It is so hard for meto meet men because of my disability sometimes. what was the last best movie you have seen? is it OK with you that i do not see movies until they are on my computer with subtitled? i have to have captains turned on so i can read the words.
I wanted to work for a company that made close captains but i did not pass one of there tests so i coulnd't work there but i feel very fortnuntate because i got the job i have now and i love it. please tell me more about your work!

Quote:
Hi Dear
I am an simple person, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with.
I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart,I had not found someone like
that in My life, every time I think I can open up something happens.I am determined to
make this year Drama Free,and go with the flow, so far so good, I have enjoyed this year!!!!!,
I spend a lot of time in singapore, my favourite place to be, I love spending quiet night at home
or going out for a nice dinner, I like the movies, concerts, reading, spending time with family
and friends. The one thing I am going to do is take my time finding the right woman, I want her
to be able to love openly, to be a romantic, to be honest, sincere, caring, I want to be treated like
I am the best thing that has ever walked into her life. objects, beautiful houses and cars are not important
to me, I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic.. I truly love the simple life.

oh wow! thank you. this is soooooo much easier than the web site. i was going cray on that site trying to firgure out where messages were. nice to meet you! I just started on the dating site this week but I'm not sure if i will stay on it. wow, lots of ppl emailing me!
your note made me think about what i would say about me. i like masqelinity and ardischarge mostly, and especially a guy who will open new doors for me and let me walk through first. I work for a utility company in Oregano and i work on the crew that keeps the offices clean and nice, and sometimes we do hazardis waste cleanup on the site. I'm lucky i get to work on the day crew, because night crew works long hours and never really see the sun.
have you ever been married before? sorry if you said alreay in your profile. i am so frsurstrated iwth the site i'm not going there much right now.

Quote:
if many people are mailing you and if it makes you happy then i will stay low and be happy,thanks

Hi, how are you doing? Now I'm worries you didn't get my last note. I like how you write, it is ont like the other guys who just send me messages that are like texting. You write nice long notes. I hope I hear form you again!

Quote:
HI
I want you to know that Commitment is the greatest key to a Successful Relationship. If you are committed you will always find a way to work things out Communication... Talking and open honest communication about how you feel. What makes you happy and what upsets you. If you don't tell your partner then they can't do what makes you happy and vice versa. The way a person treats

[snipped here because this glurge went on for PAGES of copy paste crap]

A good relationship is when both members fully trust each other and can have a blast with each other, knowing how to laugh and be there for each other It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two partners is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can
just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it so this is my opinion towards a commitment relationship.. I hope your questions are answered. I'll be waiting for your response.

Figured I'd reply in kind, so I did a very lazy search on speeches, clicked first interesting result, did a find/replace on Clinton's speech nominating Obama in the '12 DNC (economics = love life, country = a woman, GDP = engagement, etc.) and then tweaked it further. Hit send and realized I completely forgot to change the middle section about Michelle O. Wondered if I'd get a note accusing me of being a joker...

Supp14h,

I want to nominate a man whose own life has known its fair share of adversity and uncertainty. A man who loves a woman to change the course of an already weak love life toward the engagement. A man who stopped the slide into depression and put us on the long road to love, knowing all the while that no matter how many hearts were saved, there were still millions more waiting, trying to know their children and keep their hopes alive.

I want to nominate a man cool on the outside but burning for America on the inside. A man who believes we can build a new American Dream economy driven by innovation and creativity, education and cooperation. A man who had the good sense to marry Michelle O---.

I want you to be the next President of my heart and I proudly nominate you as the standard bearer of my love.

In Oregano we heard a lot of talk about how some men don't believe in free enterprise and individual initiative, how they want women to be dependent on the government, how mad we are for the true love.

The narrative of my heart is that all of us who amount to anything are completely self-made. Thank you for being so kind, so loving.
xoxo

Apparently my goof was not detected by this pet's laser intelligence.

Quote:
Dear my lovely

Am so much glad and happy to you in my life and i want to use this opportunity to tell you that you mean a lot
to me and i will never let you down. i read your message with much interest in you and you would agree, we
are corresponding to know each other better??? I will share with you in this letter, who I am; I will give
you a chance to know me, without even having met me in person. I know that relationships are developed, we
must meet, spend time together to know for sure. I think it is important that you know me, and I share with you
who I am, even through my letters.

Take special care to read my letter. Go somewhere still and quiet, Dear so you can be alone with
me, give me this special time with you, with no distractions.Look at my photo, Read my letter with your
heart, and you will hear my voice, you will hear my heart beating, you will feel my gentleness, my care,
my passion, my emotion, my laughter, my joy, my positive energy. Dear, you have no idea the
limitless love I have to give, if you were made of wax, it would probably make you melt.I have so much to give,
to someone who can fully receive it, and appreciate it . I will say also, I have such deep
desire to be loved in return; it is so very deep within me, such intense longing. I know we have not
got to meet yet, but my impression of you, is that you would be able to love me, and let
that love flow out of you, and not hold it back from me. I desire relationship with you that is uninhibited,
built on love and trust, comfort and security My DEAR. We should feel completely safe with each other,and we
can share with each other ALL things, our heats, minds, soul, body, and spirit, completely open to each other.
What do you think of this, what I have said??? I believe your heart echo’s the same. Dear...I must also tell you,
something that is so very...very important to me, I want that you should always remember this. I try
very hard to communicate, and I put a lot of loving work into it. I have learned, from experience, communication is
extremely important!I desire this from you as well; I want to know if you should be sad, if anything troubles you, I also
want to know your joy, and laughter, your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, I want that I should be able to breath in
you, be consumed in who you are, that the river of your soul should wash over me, and bring me into deep...deep...so very
deep intimacy with you. I know that communication comes in various ways, it is personal energy, body language, verbal,
and mental...a knowing. I think you are this way too, but I want to hear these things from you. I know at times your heart will
speak to me in many ways, in your simple gestures, romantic gestures, body language, in a gentle touch, a smile, or a
joyful laugh. I consider that communication is also a labour of love, if you truly love someone, you will love
to communicate, but it is always a choice, we always choose our actions. If you feel hurt, or misunderstood, or upset,
your first reaction should not be to turn away from that person, or to withdraw and become distant. I tell you a more
excellent way! Let your heart soften, let the love within you soften your heart, let your first reaction be to draw to each
other, to come together.

Love can truly heal all things, it is a healing balm or salve, but it is always a choice, love cannot heal unless you allow it,
it is a choice of the will, and we must always take accountability for our choices, we can never blame anyone else. I am
a positive person and I refuse to let negativity control my life. Positive energy brings life; negative energy tears
it down, or destroys it.I wish to be surrounded in a positive environment as much as possible, where life, and love thrive in
abundance, and grow!!!

Negativity is another word for FEAR. Please think about this. How does fear effect people, does it ever produce anything
good??? Of course not, fear paralyses people,disables them, hurts them, controls them (if they let it); fear robs from people,
causes people to do things they do not want. Fear out of control brings death! Ok...enough about fear! In life there is a
rhythm, it is a Universal law, the entire universe abides by it.This rhythm expands and contracts, it is like inhaling the breath of
life, and exhaling sweet breath My dear.I look for harmony in relationships, peace, love, nurturing, understanding, gentleness,
passion, sensuality, creativity, spontaneity, laughter, joy. The rhythm of love between a husband and wife, sometimes it flows
like a raging river of torrent and passion, it can become a gentle stream of slower current, or the slow trickle of crystal water
that flows from a mountain stream. Yes love flows these many different ways, and goes through these rhythms and cycles
if we let it, if we will only choose love, and give no place to fear.

I believe that life is lived from the inside out, who we are, and who we want to be, is what we are inside. You want to know me
right??? Always what is inside of us is what is expressed outwardly, on the outside. I share with you, what comes from within me.
I open my heart, even in my letters, so that you can see into my soul, the person who I am, and who I want to be. I share with you,
something from my Heart. Sometimes I write things down, my thoughts, feelings, dreams, emotions, passions. Relationships, good
relationships, are not based on hobbies and interests, it is only mutual love that a relationship is strong, and survives. If the love
stops flowing, so does the relationship. We must always choose love; it is the most excellent way!! If the relationship is good, then the hobbies and interests work themselves out. Dear. I share with you from my mind, because you need to know me, who I am
inside. It is important you know who I am. If you desire to know who I am, then you will be able to not only read my words, but feel them. As you read, open your heart, let go of all fear, and they will come alive to you, it will whisper the truth to your soul, you have only to become still and quiet, and you will hear it's voice, it is a voice of gentleness, love, and compassion. These are my own words, my own
thoughts, and feelings. Judge for yourself, what kind of person do you think I am??? Do you think I am capable to love??? You have not met me yet in person, but what does my writing speak to you. If you listen, it will speak volumes, if you listen, it will be as if I am with you now.

My dear. I stand before you, I look into your eyes intently, and with tenderness, read my words,
and look into my soul. Indeed, we will meet in person, hopefully very soon....but you do not need
to meet me, to know me, before I come to you. I ask you, is not inner beauty most important??? Read my words, read
from my Heart that I share with you. Ask yourself, what kind of person I am, can you see, without having met me yet??? Do these
words come from a person who is beautiful inside, or someone who is ugly inside??? You be the judge, you want to know me, here
I am, and you will know me, if your heart is open, you will have known me, without even seeing me. Of course I am much
more than these words, what you see now, is only the tip of the iceberg Smile. I will be much happy ran the race with you . More in person,
than you see here. I am infinitely more... Hope to read back from you.please send me some photos,thanks
YOURS

oh wow, i am feeling such intense feelings for you right now and so glad my politics do not bother you in the lease. My dear, it has been a while since a man has made me feel as you do.
I am not on my hone computer so have no photos on me at the moment but at some point will send you an entire scrapbook of selfies that will make Ellen jealous and tantilized.
please tell me dear are you ever going to be in the US of Ay to visit me? I can hardly stand it.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
no now dear it will take some time or if you are free you can visit me when you have time and if not i please send your heart to me and i will lock it in me.hugs to you,thanks yours supp14h

What is it with these lads and all caps??

Quote:
MY DEAR ALLCAPS

Things that i would
love to do with
you........................

Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset
together.Spend all day with you doing nothing.Moonlit walks on the beach.Be more proud of you than I already am
at this very moment.Go on a horse back on my back through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to bench.Have a
disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with
you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with you.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum
together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each
other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life- flaws and all (I already do).Discuss current events in a
heated debate.Have you see the error of your ways from mentioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love
to you, in the midst of all that passion.Carve our names into a tree/table.Go for a walk at dusk together.Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.Hold you and gaze into your eyes and
realize how much I love you...and tell you.Gently run your hand across the middle of my chest and look into your eyes.Blindfold
you and take you somewhere romantic.Spend my life making you happy.Spend my life making our family happy.Feel your
heartbeat. See our unborn child/children in your eyes.Give you a back rub just because we love each other.ALWAYS being
honest with each other.Go hiking/camping together.Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we
very successfully weathered the storm - together.Marry you.Laugh at someone together.Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because i love you Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are
made of.Treat you like my queen.Go on a road trip .Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.Envelop you in my soul.Cook
your favourite meal/meals.Know you better than you know yourself.Plant a tree in our yard together.Look over at you during an
office/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" Hold you when you're
at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.Wipe away the
days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.Grow old with you.I LOVE YOU,mmmmmmmm...........kiss your sweet lips.Dear i hope my words dont offend you if it does please let me know and i will not send this kind of mails because its from my heart.Thanks yours

I swear this whole poetry thing seems to materialize out of the blue. Rolling Eyes

My dear Supp14h i love this kind of email! it maketh my heart gladd and i am so pleased! I love when men are romantic but please you must write to me with these wonderful words about the topic I am most interested in - that is the cultivation of fruits and vegetables! I love to garden and it would please me beyond words if your love poems and words can be about gardens of love.

I await with baited breath that i gently blow your way to say please focus your incredible skill with words on a lovely poem about a garden with you and me. you are so good with words and you do indeed melt my heart like wax but it MUST be about gardens and you must use our names dear, Supp14h and Kata because we already rhyme. It is time. That is the first line! please build our special poem from there. see, i have started it here and you must finish it:

Beautivul as basil and thyme,
Supp14h and Kata because we already rhyme...

you must now write the next words my love. your skill with words is greater than mine. please finish the pome!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last few days:

Quote:
dear i tried very hard and i am not able to write about gardensor flowers,but i will still try

He sent me an invite to chat...

hi Suppp14h what is this? i do not do the shat thing becaue it feels like a teenager talking with a cell phone. can U please keep emailing me your beautiful notes that make my heart sing? thank you my hunny!!

Quote:
Hi ALLCAPS,
Hope all is well with you and how is work over there today? Its my pleasure to hear from
you,it really makes my day with the lovely emails you sent to me and i like the way you have wrote. i am happy we are getting along.
Well, relationships can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at
that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have sent e-mails to one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant? I would like you to be protective of me. Send me your pictures.
I am willing to relocate to a security foundation, to a woman that will be with me, take care of me, love me and give me happiness.I am serious to establish a faithful relationship , I have been thinking about you a lot and I like all you describe yourself in your emails Smile It is boring and lonely being by myself, to share my life with someone special is something I have always wanted since i was divorced. However, past relationships have [snip blah blah]
holding hands, cuddling, hugging, kissing, looking into each others eyes, touching and massaging you. I am definitely not shy. .To me affection is natural for the person I love,.This is how I am and this is what I seek from a relationship. I am not embarrassed in any way and never have been, affection is something I want to do because I enjoy it and it feels natural.In fact if the woman was not affectionate, I would not have a relationship with her. I would like to tell you some more things about me.. I am easygoing and friendly, I can make you smile if you are in bad mood, I am very sociable, love my life and job. Unfortunately I do not have dad and mom as my parents have died when I was in my teens. I consider good family is a gift from God- I dream about family of my own. Recently I feel very lonely because there is no one who can make me happy.

[this goes on for a few more pages, sparing you the repetitive motion injuries on your fingers from excessive scrolling]

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display her affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus.I love being affectionate. This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many woman out there that are set in their ways.They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices.Stubborn woman are a major turn off for me.I like a woman who i open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well.A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions.I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.If I'm sad,I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up.She doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that she's there comforting me is more than
enough.
Hugs and Kisses

You have such a gift for words, Supp14h! This is what i love best about U. I get these lovely paragraphs and essays but what i would really love to know is if you can speak to me in this same love language about my passion which is gardening, or plants, or fruits and flowers. I want to know we can share everything together and this is a very big part of my life.
Your words have warmed my heart all day!!
xoxo

Crickets for nearly a day, poking the lad.

Hi Suppiah,
I am sad - I have not heard form you. Are U still around? Did U meet another lady?

Quote:
HI ALLCAPS

Hello again my ALLCAPS How are you my dear?My lovely, I very much waited your new message. Today I am especially happy, because you have written for me You have made me the happiest man all over the world! I cannot keep in my feelings and emotions, because you my sweet and lovely my princess!!!!!!!!! My heart is filled by happiness, and I wish to tell all about for you my sweetheart. I am really happy, because you have answered my feelings, and I know, that you only my! I believed, that you will understand and approve me, because any except for you is not worthy it! When I read your gentle words in my opinion there are tears. They - tears of happiness and admiration, because I am happy now! The happiness and love were only in my dreams, butyou could transform my dreams to the validity!
The darling you have changed my life and have woken tender feelings in me! When we have written the first messages the friend the friend, I could not even think, that the happiness is close, but all of you have changed, also I wish to tell, that my happiness it is you, my gentle! With each new message I have understood, that you very interesting and good person. You have presented me the big attention, cares, tenderness and love. You really sincere, gentle, beautiful, romantic, noble. In you the best characters of the person are concluded, and only in your hands I feel a lung, and is protected. I always trusted you and was not mistaken, because you could change my life. This all similarly to beautiful dream!

[snip blah blah]
day. I all time think of our meeting, and very much waits, when our dreams which will be executed. I love you my gentle, and I dream to be close to you! I hope, that you too wait for our meeting and would like to see me as strongly as I. This all of whatI dream now. We can write one thousand letters, but it will not replace to us even one day together I should finish this letter ,But know, that you always in my ideas and my heart! Know, that I love you and my heart knocks only for you! I send you the most gentle embraces and sweet kisses!,please let me see your beautiful photos.
Yours supp14h

Now he reads my last note...

Quote:
ALLCAPS
I was disturbed by your last mail that i have found another lady,its sad after writing mails telling about myself.If you think that what you say is true i think we stop here and go on with our lives. [copy pasta starts anew] You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so
you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands.

Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out..Without romance, love gets dry.

You can never find love through the eye or ear. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knos what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy.. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, persevees.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.i love you but it seems you dont love as much as you claim through your mails,because if you really love me you had trust me...

Supp14h
I am very sad and disappointed by this note. You left me without emails for a long time after so many nice notes, and you are far away so I cannot see you so when I ask a perfectly reasonable question, you act like a child and throw a tantrum.
This is not how a grown man behaves. Please reassure me you are mature and not given to such childish rants. I am looking for a husband, not a child.
I asked you to do a simple thing for me and you write so many words but not the ones I asked for.
I am beginning to worry that I have made a mistake by trusting you - and I HAVE BEEN TRUSTING YOU but this last letter is giving me doubts.
You will need to reassure me if this correspondence is to continue.
I await your apology and your reply.

Totally different voice:

Quote:
check your mail box again the second last letter was on the 14 of may and you said it was very long.its ok dear if you dont trust me,because those ladies who i wrote mails before did the same to me.if you think you found another soul mate who is near,young or rich its up to you.i will just fade away with your thoughts.thanks lord will bless you with much happiness.

to supp14h
I am so confused now. You say other ladies also say they do not trust you? Who else are you writing to, Supp14h?
I do check my email again and it is 23 hours between when u write to me and when i hear next. this is a long time for the emails you have been sending me and i ask you to write me a pome or some sweet words aobut gardening and you disappear. this is why I send you this note, and you suddenly act like it is me who is wrong. i am very confused why you do not apologize but i am thinking maybe it is cultural. Men in the US of A do not treat women so poorly. If we are offended, they apologize very quickly and send poems or flowers. I think perhaps it is you are libing in another country and are not aware of our culture.
to win the heart of an America lady, you must apologize often and let her know she is elevated and wonderful.

Quote:
i dont apologize for things i had not done wrong.i already replied that its not easy for me to write gardens ,flowers or trees.you know i am working in security and i had not slept for 3 days and nights.i also reply that i will try to write about trees,flowers and gardening.thanks

Lad is going over emails, unwilling to say where he went wrong, but definitely stressing over losing this one. Advice? I would love to "teach" him how to woo an American lady...!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... this one may not have many teachable moments...

OK, I realize you were still thinking about writing so I will give you more time to think about it. And I am trying to understand our culturel differences here so want to be sure we are not misundrstanding each other. Also, I am very concerned that you are not sleeping for that long. Dear, that is a health hazard - no wonder you are acting so bizarre and like you are mentally deranged! Please get some sleep so you can become the sweet person i have known otherwise i will be convinced you are bipolar, acting nice one minute and flying off the handle the next minute. You cannot write about gardens and plants if you are stressd.

Are U having security problems there that your company has you staying up late nights? Do you have a workers union that can repersent you and threaten to sue? That happen to me and i got a very nice court settlement when my company treated me badly. Utility companies here do tht and they get sued a lot. U need to ask your union rep to look into it quickly.

I still wonder if u are ok? and i would like to explore our cultural differences to be sure we are compatible. Maybe it is just we need to know how to please each other across our cultures even if it does not feel comfortable inside. I hope you are mature and educated enough to understand this.

Yours,
K

Quote:
at last you understood me,thanks and its my job nights we go for raids and after that interoggation taking statements and locking them up..these people are bad elements so only we are autherised to catch them and bring them to justice and they are foreigners who are over stayers.i used to get injured during raids and a week ago i got injured on my right shoulders and left knee caps and still going through medication.so its stress i am having without sleep.unions got nothing to do with us.
talking about calturel difference it got nothing to do with our friendship because i was not at wrong and it doesent warrent me to say sorry.thanks supp14h .i ask you to send me a photo and still i am waiting and your photo might make my stress and tiredness be at ease.thanks,supp14h
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He needs to re-read this statement.

Quote:
to win the heart of an America lady, you must apologize often and let her know she is elevated and wonderful.

Damn straight! Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this is a bit of a necro, but there were further love spats with this lad in May before he stormed off with a nasty goodbye. I decided to poke him in June with this:

hey, what happened to you? did you get caught on one of your raids? i've been worried about you for a bit, and have vivid and constant pictures in my head of you being captured and gang raped by those awful thieves you're running after. did U ever get the sleep you needed? What about the union? did U sue? I hope you were able to sue those bastarts. Anyhoo, if u escape let me know, ok?

and figured he was long gone. But... but.... then this happened:

Quote:
July 19--sorry i cant write to you because i was under medical care,because i got a stroke.

omg i was so worried about you! how did you get the stroke?? Did the bad thief rapists do this to you? where are you now? are you home or still in the hospital? i was worried sick!! Honey please talk to me!!

emails trickle in, one a day, and not much to say:

Quote:
i am still in hospital recovering slowely.

I am so glad you can type, my love! Can you talk? Did the stroke make your face or anything else go flaccid? I know that is one of the side effects of stroke. I hope you're able to talk and it hasn't caused too much of a problem with thinking. How long ago did you get the stroke? Where were you whne it happen? Please help me understand my dear man. I was so very sick with worry.

Yours,
K
PP You will be so happy to hear my garden is doing well!! I know you must have thought about it often. Darling, please speak to me. I worry for you so much.

And then silence again for a few days. More poking:

My darling, I beg you please write to me! I am trying to be calm becos I know you have been ill, but I was so very worry about you and I want to know you are ok. Please tell me what is happening to you! I have so many fantasies and nightmares all rolled into gether about you and I need to know how you are doing and whether your mouth is moving OK or sagging like other stroak victims. Darling if you get this, please tell the naughty nurse to go away and leave you alone long enough to write to me, OK?

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours,
K

Silence again, so I decided to poke again, this time more ominously:

oh by Ceridwen's beard *, I fear you are dead. Baby if this is the case, I will do the ceremony for you. If you are dead and cannot read this, you will feel me in your spirit. I will locate the necessary items. I miss you terribly.

*May She forgive me, but obviously this tactic worked. Darn, I was going to conduct a fun ceremony. Perhaps later:

Quote:
Dear dont just jump into conclusion that i am dead.i am alive and now recovering and i am going through physiotherpy and now able to talk and walk.You know i am a fighter and i will recover soon.

Oh! So you were only "mostly dead"! Several exuberant and lengthy exchanges of joy and encouragement, many copy pastes, then silence again. Poke:

babe i said i would not distract u but i am worry about u. please email me and let me konw u are ok even if u are drooling and mumbling u're words a bit. I will love u anyway even if u're lips are not aligning. pls let me know u are ok..... miss u. xoxoxo

Quote:
My dear you are not distracting me,at lease i have some comfort in your mails. It will take at least a few months to recover but i am sure i will overcome it in a few months because of my exercises which i do every day.My left side of my body is affected but i can walk around slowly i cant speak clearly but i am trying very hard. lucky i dont have parents if not they will be very sad.i never tell my brothers and sisters because they had disowned me. its ok dear i can manage myself with my close friends.you just dont worry about me and please be yourself and stay happy and one day you will hear good news that i am normal again.hugs to my sweet Katrina

Hi darling, a pox on your brothers and sisters - do they not realize what a sweet, kind and gentle soul you are? Or am I the only one who sees this? My love, please keep me informed. I will await with great anticipate the day you are well and able to walk without a gimp or talk without slurring. Keep up the excercise and listen to your doctors, my love. They know best. With prayers for your healing, K

Quote:
Thanks you are always in my heart and mind and lord knows we will be happy and safe with his blessing.As a brother i had done my duty for them but now they are rich and they forgotten me,or they dont like to be near me because i cant even stand in their shadows.this is faith and no one can change it.its lord and you are with me,its enough for me,thanks

yes, darling I am here with you. Count me as your sister where yours have failed you. Count me as your brother where yours have fallen. Love, K

Quote:
my tears are out now after reading this.hope when i go to god i must be lying on your lap for a last time.

My darling, you do not know how happy that would make me. Please save your breath and your energy for your recovery, my love. xoxoxo

GAWD they bring the BS out of me... Anyhoo I think this one is gearing up for a money request finally. I must have been passed along to someone more compliant. I shall poke this one harder at some point to see if it squeals the same way.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic