SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Genuine homeless experience far from home (Safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the first lad I picked up when I started my baiting career on New Year’s Day. Today he provided me with my second safari and Capone’s first one.

I picked him up in Surplus and I got him off script quite fast he has been severely baited now for about 10 weeks. The bait started in an interesting way; I thought for a while that I had baited a guy that wasn’t a lad: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2012676&highlight=#2012676

But to be sure I emailed the Ghanaian Department of Social Welfare and they told me that the orphanage was a fake one. At this point I was very angry and if I could almost get fooled, what about more naive people? This lad deserved the worst treatment possible and that is what he is getting at the moment.

I use a format where I play a rich investor from a Swedish noble family (called VR in the rest of this post) that has a charity trust. I use this method on all orphanage/charity lads that I bait. The trust host fundraisers every spring and fall together with others. This time the “B@ited by Ch0ppa club” (called BBCC for the rest of the post), a fly-fishing club for retired investment bankers. They were now searching for possible benefiters for the fundraiser and to juice up the motivation a bit I told the lad that the last fundraiser attracted around 30,000 Euros. The evaluation process was long and hard, the lad had to send all kinds of forms and answer all kinds of questions both over mail, sms and phone. First pretty normal but after a while the more suspect ones started coming:

• Have you ever tasted human flesh?
Quote:
No sir

• Where you between 1933 and 1945 member of the German Nazi-party?
Quote:
I wasn't borned back then so i could n go to any German parties then

• Have you ever been caught masturbating in a pet store?
Quote:
No sir

• What’s the difference between a fish and a phish?
Quote:
a fish lives in the sea, phish are American hippies

• Have you ever molested a midget?
Quote:
no Sir

• Are you a lad, yes/no? If so why, and if not, why not?
Quote:
Yes sir I am a lad. My friends like me and I am generous and believe in God

After a week when I realized that the lad took longer and longer time to answer the questions, I realized that I was losing him and slapping probably wasn’t the right way to go because then he would just be lost. So I went to the next phase. His orphanage had been chosen as the sole benefiter of the spring fundraiser. But before we could go on the Swedish charity and trust laws required a comprehensive budget for the two last years and the two following year, plus a cash-flow analysis and a valuation of all the property and belongings related to the charity. Here I realized that I overdid it so I sent a news article about the upcoming fundraiser in order to get him motivated again. The lad called me the same night and said he was so sorry for taking so much time and that he would start doing his best. During a 29 minutes long call from his Ghanaian phone I helped him make his cash flow analysis. Wonder what that did cost him?

In order to maximize the profit from the fundraiser and therefor the money to him, he had to cooperate in a lot of ways including:
• Finding me three Ghanaian recipes for suitable mingle-food.
• Finding three recipes for Ghanaian inspired cocktails
• Since the fundraiser would be held at my characters 1700:th century estate, the chefs are still old fashioned and therefore need all the recipes converted by the lad to the measurement system we had in Sweden before the metric system (that makes no sense what so ever).
• Recommend Ghanaian music to play during the evening.
• Taking pictures at the orphanage with children holding different signs.
• Taking pictures of himself and the other managers holding different signs.
• Writing descriptions of the children living on the orphanage to my speech.

Trophy picture of the lad (notice that he has shopped someone else’s face onto his own): http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20140317043407_IMG_07052.jpg

I only had to slap the lad a few times often by saying that if he doesn’t do what I say stuff will get more expensive or the fundraiser will attract less people = less money, or that our colleagues at the BBCC started getting second doubts because they felt the lad wasn’t serious enough. I gave him a call pretending that we had a board meeting and a friend played the chairman of the BBCC club that threatened to give the money to another (real) orphanage.

At this stage Capone stepped in and pretended to be a curious journalist wondering how on earth the little orphanage in Ghana could get hold of the big and well renowned VR trust. His answer to Capones character was just wow (Capone can post it later in the thread since I've lost the forwarded email).

Finally the mid of February came and the fundraiser took place. It was a huge success! It collected over 50,000 Euro after some hefty donations from rich investors and nobility. This was proven with faked bank print screens. The lad was overwhelmed. Probably he started to plan for a rich and prosperous future in Ghana. Now it was time for some more tax forms, anti-terrorism forms and a call from Dr Mike who played our lawyer. Here is one of the documents he sent: http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20140317111937_Document.jpg

The lad sent a bank account that got reported and the lad believed the story that the money bounced. At this time we introduced a new character that Capone plays. The character is head of the VR West African division and Capone sent the lad an IB@T@ form (really sweet form) claiming that the account was flagged. The board of the charity trust now didn’t trust the lad to provide any more accounts. What would happen if the money got permanently lost? So the lads only option was to travel to Capone’s character in Bouake and meet there in person. The lad found some excuses but we let him know that it’s now or never. The trust already has started looking for other benefiters so if he didn't meet with Capones character at the S@far1 Hote1 in Bouake the lad would receive zero. To give the lad that extra push Capone called the lad using an Ivorian caller ID that Dr Mike has.

The lad found a business partner and jumped on the bus from their hometown in Northern Ghana and a few days later he and the other lad arrived in Bouake and called both me and Capone from a local number (as he was instructed to do). No doubt about it, both I and Capone are sure that it’s the lad that called. So Capone, pith on!

The lad doesn’t have a great time at the moment; the trip took three days with bus and he has spent the night searching for the non-existing S@far1 H0te1 and ended up sleeping at a lorry park. Listen to this call:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/HbtT4Z54ce/2014-03-17_09-37-04_SkypeCall_.html

Got this text a few hours ago:
Quote:
Good aftern0on sir we are l0st and there is no hotel called s@far1 hote1 sir. 3 days no bath, no f0od, no rest. please get back t0 us please

An hour later he tried email instead:
Quote:
Good afterno0n 0nce again sir

Glad t0 read from you Sir: As qt n0w we dont know where we are sir
and we d0nt even have 1 Euro 0r any money with us sir: we d0nt know
where to g0 or even at least have a rest sir; no food no rest, n0
m0ney sir: Please you can call us 0n this number +225XXXXXXXX please
let him call us as s0on as y0u can sir. The Work of The lmighty G0d is
n0t easy but we still have faith and waiting on you sir. You are our
only where we are now in B0auke no friend no family Sir. Have a g0od
time and we waitng on you Sir

Since he is still 100 % hooked and has traveled such a far distance there is still a lot more shit that is going to hit the fan, so stay tuned! I can also add that the lad has given up all his other scams in order to focus on this one. I tried to start baiting him from two other email accounts without any answer. So the world is safe from this fucker at the moment.

Big thanks to Dr Mike for the advice and the call and to The Monsignor for the S@far1 Hote1 concept and also for the advice and the calls made today to the lads.

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great work, both of you! Three days by bus. Pure lad misery.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Chop & Cap!! Serious lad pain there!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! Two safaries scored today, two lads sleeping alone, stranded and penniless...

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work!!!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! SH Bouake was today delighted to welcome another 2 Guests.

What's that? They couldn't find it? Wink

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tears ran down my leg on reading this! Thank you for this sheer brilliance and keeping the world safe from the scum bag as you said!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone, congrats to your first.
Choppa, grattis till din andra.

Well done both of you and it was my pleasure to help you out with this well hooked lad.
Now get the fuckers running in the worng direction spending their last cash on the fare.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Looking forward to more. Fake charity lads deserve so much pain. They not only steal from their direct victims, they also steal from their own genuiely needy countrymen who woulkd otherwise be blessed by the genuine charity these pitiles scammers misdirect to their own loathsome, vile selves. These guys steal food out of the mouths of thier own children.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s not easy being a lad. The driver couldn’t find them since he didn’t see anyone at the parking looking like the persons on the pictures that the lad had sent (well that’s because the lads decided to change their faces in Photo Shop). Seams like another night at the lorry park for them...

At the same time the S@far1 Hote1 in Monrovia, Liberia is going through an emergency and Capones character is going there in a hurry. In a last attempt to locate the lads she drove past the parking but still no people there looking like the people on the picture, what a bummer… Will the lads follow or stay put and wait until Friday in Bouake? Stay tuned...

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Da Dollah Choppa wrote:
I can also add that the lad has given up all his other scams in order to focus on this one. I tried to start baiting him from two other email accounts without any answer. So the world is safe from this fucker at the moment.

Wonderful outcome.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can i make a suggestion: Tell them that you are flying there to sort out this mess. You will get there by next monday. Maybe.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

promising a taxi driver money you dont already have when you finally meet your client seems to be a good way to "inconvenience" a lad.

Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's what l call pain.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a strange lad-as a journalist, he sent me a very long email with all the details of the imaginary orphanage. Nothing after the benefit was held, no response. Will post tomorrow.

Choppah and I had a real surprise, from the way he was whining we didn't think he'd travel until sunday to a Monday am meeting.

We spoke to him Sat am and learned he was at the border-really wanted that 50,000 EU that my character took to Bouake!

Quote:

". I hope you had a good rest after your journey to Africa. As at now we are at the boarder of Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire . From there we moving straight to the city where the hotel is madam. I tried reaching you by your USA number but no one response so can you get us a reliable phone number so that we can call you as soon as we are there madam. Yeah we will need a room because we will be there to spend the night before Monday then we meet madam. Hoping to read from you soon or a call so that we can call you invade of anything xxxxxx. Have a good morning"

He must have called me a dozen time Sat to Sun am before I picked up and told him my driver and I were at the SH Hotel in Bouake. Wonderful property, every amentity. I don't understand even with the most explicit directions, the lad couldn't find it! He had a taxi driver and even after I told him I don't speak French (I lied) he handed the phone to the driver. Yup, Ivory Coast number and I spoke to the driver,:he was in Bouake.

Quote:

"We can still fine the right place you told us to come. Please cqn you call us again on the Ivory Coast number we use to call you so that we tell your driver where we are as at now."

Alas, he couldn't find the hotel-even the TM and the driver Randy T0m couldn't help! Even more unfortunately, a true emergency arose at the SH in Monrovia Liberia, causing my character and driver to leave via landrover.With the funds-I couldn't leave the cash in Bouake, right? We even circled where he was supposedly waiting by the stadium-we couldn't find anyone that matched the photos he sent Choppah.

So the money and I am off to Liberia, the lad's stredded for the third night in Bouake.
Quote:

I am tremendously sorry! I waited as long as I could but we received a phone call that the manager of the Safari Hotel Branch in Monrovia, Liberia-he's been in an auto accident and they are not sure he will survive! so I had to leave since you had not arrived. I even asked my driver to drive around the Stadium to see if I could find you. Johannes had e-mailed me your photos but I couldn't see any man with a taxi that looked like you. And trust me, I looked.

Unfortunately, I had to remove the funds from the Hotel in Bouake. It would be a serious breach of procedure to leave money there if my driver and I are not present. Since I am the only one who can open the safe in Monrovia with the manager in the hospital, I will store the funds there.

You can either wait in Bouake until I return , which should be Friday or Saturday. Or come to Monrovia-I can provide directions to that hotel. As always, the Foundation will repay you your traveling expenses. Please keep your receipts from your transport and lodging.

Again, I am so sorry!

The last call (recorded by Choppah) was truly funny, especially a garbled explanation about why he doesn't look like the pictures-the orphans took them in a village 3 hours away, who knows what they did? Asshat. Apparently he traveled taking photos of children in need for this scam.

Choppah will post tonight's phone call-lad in full meltdown!

Special thanks to the Monsignor for the warm welcome and Assistance SH is a great modality.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Great stuff !

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! It's always inspiring to read baits like this.

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! Orphanage lads are the lowest of the low. Bort and I have been making one dance since October, but it seems you folks took it well beyond that and I am impressed. Outstanding safari.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great job Choppa & Capone!!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A stredded Lad is a wonderful thing. Poor Boi with no money, no shower, & living on the streets where the low-life deserves to be.

Great Job!!
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for the nice words!

I was 90 % sure that the lads had given up after the call yesterday. But no, misery texts of the day:
Quote:
Go0d morning sir we are very s0rry ab0ut the incident in Liberia. we read madam Donna email and he asked us t0 wait for t0 be back on friday s0 please give us s0mewhone in the h0tel number so that we can g0 there and the pay f0r us sir

An hour later from another number:
Quote:
Sir we slept an0ther day in park but police came several times but we don’t speak french, they did n like us. It is n0 4 day without bath, real food or sleep and all money spent 0n taxi and ph0ne sir so please help us

Any ideas on how to get them to stay as many days as possible? To just send them back and forth to the non-existing S@far1 hote1 won't work for much longer...

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try pulling the meeting date in to Thursday rather than Friday. Then Oops! Another catastrophie.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

change tack and arrange to fly them back home by helicopter or private plane? Maybe thanks to the help of a wealthy benefactor who is in the area* and happy to help. They just need to get to the landing site, collect their money and then you'll fly them right home. No need for long bus rides, instead a flight in luxury. Still the same kind of safari game but it switches the theme from a hotel to something else.

* "in the area" = "still a substantial distance away"

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plan for now is to R@ndy T0m them and after a few days try to get them to travel to M0nrovia... stay tuned...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic