SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in some dialogue with a potential scam artist and it is progressing to quick, and feel I may be out my depth pretty soon...

Just to add a little background to this...

The initial contact was from a site I have used maybe once in the last 18 months, so the initial contact was out the blue.

The initial contact was:-

Quote:
Hi Handsome

I found you on (www.mentalhealthdating.com) and I wouldn't mind learning more about you.. Let me know if you receive this e-mail and some few more pictures wouldn't be a bad idea...

I'd look forward to hear from you soon... Have a great weekend ahead..

Elizabeth

I mean handsome, come on!!! Only my mother and mana called me handsome, I would have preferred to start this under a pseudonym, but the site she got my email address had some real details already, so kept it under my real life first name, nothing to personally identify me and used a photo of my face hidden, hood up and sunglasses on and no distinguishing features on show.

The initial contact quickly followed up with this..

Quote:
Hello David,

It's nice reading from you.. I have been hoping you'd respond... What would you like to know too..

Well a lil about me I'm Elizabeth, I am 31,years young Lol well I don't like calling myself old..I am mixed my dad is from United States and my mum is of some Polish and English descent but she was born in the States. I was born in Poland , Was there until I was 4 and haven't been back there ever since, I have lived in France a Lil but majorly in the Bahamas. When growing up my parents moved a lot majorly because of my dad's job got him traveling and I would say it played a major role in me (Enjoyed traveling) .My Dad died 15 years ago of cancer ,her last days where really though for her,she was in so much pain after my Dad died I became more into myself and that made me view life in a different way..but I would say it made me a whole better person. Well 3 years ago my Mom moved back to her home town and has been there ever since making his retirement plans...I'm pretty much an independent person, don't rely on anyone to get anything done or fixed....

What have you been up to? How long have you been on that site and what do you anticipate for?

Getting on the health situation... I was just thinking... Do we really have any kind of mental disorder? or really depressed? I feel depression comes from things that don't make us happy.. So why can't we deal with that fact in our hearts... I'd love to meet someone at the same level of reasoning with me... What exactly do you want and what makes you worry?

Elizabeth

It has now evolved on to Yahoo Messenger under my alter-ego which I explained that was an alter-ego as a performance name when I did Drama at college.

My cynical side says it is a scammer because of the wording used.

What's the best course of action to move forward with this any advice will be appreciated

Jay
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jay!

If any of your real info was involved with this bait drop the scammer.

You can always rebait with a fake profile.

"Elizabeth" is a scammer.
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only real data was my real nickname, a real e-mail (which I have rarely used in 2 years and a real photo, absolutely nothing there that gives my true identity away, once this has run its course, I will start adopting my pseudonym a lot more if I keep on baiting in future

anywah thanks for the reply mate
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop the scammer, your real photo, your real email addy was used.
You will find a hundred "Elisabeths" with a new, fake profile.
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice mate...going to keep talking to this person just to how it goes over time without baiting of say kind...

But going to start looking to wasting scammers time, while all scams are bad, Romance and Love are just cruel and torture and heartbreaking
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice would be your dropping this scammer and picking up a mentor.

You are right, these criminals are cruel.

You can do a lot of damage baiting the correct way. I've told you the correct way to do this:

1) Drop this scammer
2) Get a mentor

You can choose to ignore my advice, that's fine.

When you decide to become a baiter, reread my advice.
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
Good advice would be your dropping this scammer and picking up a mentor.

You are right, these criminals are cruel.

You can do a lot of damage baiting the correct way. I've told you the correct way to do this:

1) Drop this scammer
2) Get a mentor

You can choose to ignore my advice, that's fine.

When you decide to become a baiter, reread my advice.

Advice appreciated, will do that and look Into getting help and mentored in the next few days
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jaythunder, when I came to Eater, it was to find out "what's the big deal about baiting with any real life info?" Once you get a mentor and find out the details of baiting safe, you will appreciate the advice given by Ginger Lee. In fact, it was Ginger Lee who gave me the advice she just gave you. She knows what she's talking about.
Welcome aboard. Let one go, they'll be plenty more you can play with.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jay, what they said. One of the big points at Eater is to bait safe-make sure the scammer has none of your personal information. He now has an email address, a photo and your profile. Lads do have associates in other countries and you don't want them visiting, spamming your email etc.

Why don't you open a shiny new gmail account with none of your real life info and restart the bait from there? Or pick up one of the dozens from the various dating sites. You also may want to read the Stickies under Main-they have a lot of useful info about staying safe and how tos.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Hi Jay, what they said. One of the big points at Eater is to bait safe-make sure the scammer has none of your personal information. He now has an email address, a photo and your profile. Lads do have associates in other countries and you don't want them visiting, spamming your email etc.

Why don't you open a shiny new gmail account with none of your real life info and restart the bait from there? Or pick up one of the dozens from the various dating sites. You also may want to read the Stickies under Main-they have a lot of useful info about staying safe and how tos.

Yeah, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it and of course I will take it on board, I am the kind of person when my mind is set I normally want to do things my way, even if it is not the right way and always want things done yesterday lol...

How do I go about getting a mentor of some kind?????
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a PM jaythunder.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
You have a PM jaythunder.

read and replied JC thanks
jaythunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have started my first bait...Hope all goes well...

Your advice is appreciated and thanks JustCold for taking me under your wing...

As for the reason I started this thread, I have dropped him/her, but there is one more twist, my cousin is going to announce my death that will happen in Police Custody while under arrest, just so (s)he won't bother anymore...

Anyway look forward to talking you guys, certainly will be an interesting ride to say thevleast
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic