SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Bet 'yer Booty - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(subject line a play on lad's dating site name)

Fresh meat, my second attempt at a bait that has gone past a day or two. My posts in bold, lad is in quote box, comments in italic green. His script is eerily similar to one already posted out here on another wonderful thread... I am posting the start, which took place 4/30 - 5/2. Will post another installment shortly.

Lad posted his email address cryptically on his profile. I've seen this lad's stolen photo several times under various names & locations over the past few months. My baiter character does not have an actual profile on match.

Did I do this right? are you the cutie on match?

Quote:
How are you doing hope you having a lovely day? Thanks for the mail will love to get to know you more. How long have you been on the dating site, how long have you been single?
Just decided to give it a try, lost my wife 10-years ago in a car accident and after then I met some other lady but she was not loyal met on bed with a close friend and that broke my heart. Just hoping I meet someone that would make me happy again.

------------------
GOTCHA.
The source IP address is 196.46.245.126.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
----------------

wow guss I did that right, I wans't sure. nice to meet you! I just started on the dating site this week but I'm not sure if i will stay on it. wow, lots of ppl emailing me!
I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It sounds like you were hurt in the passed, are you healed from that yet? what have you done to get passed your trust issues? You need to heal before you can move on right?
Tell me a bit about yourself- what kind of dog is it? what is the dog's name?

Quote:
Hello.

How long have you been single? I am healed already been alone for over 6years and am tired of been lonely, moved to the states from Germany so I can start a fresh again, start a new life meet someone special, fall in love again. I still find it hard to trust but am ready to trust again thats why I came back to search for someone that would make me happy.I need that special woman in my life again that when I wake up shes beside me and I kiss good morning, missed a lot in relationship all the holding of hands, dinner, movies and walking by the beach.

My dog is a boxer and his name is captain. My best friend also, so tell me about yourself and also if you would like to chat you can text me on my mobile, 406-888-xxxx...Hope to hear from you again"

dog is quite obviously a lab, but I figure I'll reinforce the mistaken breed and train it to misspell the dog's name if possible. Interesting, a Montana area code on the phone. Wonder how it 'splains that?

hi!
I was thinking the dog was a boxer or maybe even pug. what a great name! Why did you choose the name captian? What were you doing in Germany? Was that for work?
You live near me because I'm in [baiter city]. do you have a 253 number? is 406 still your germany number? I don't really call until I know someone. Let's stick to email for a while. I hate texting, and they don't allow it at my work so bumner. 
please tell me all about Germany. I have never been there. what city were you in and what was it like? how long have you been back? I like that you've travelled. I want to visit parts of the world some day. tell me about your travels! thats awesum.
Does Captian do tricks? have you trained him to do any?

also figured it wouldn't hurt to report his spanking new account on match since I'd made contact. Account was shut down immediately.

Quote:
No I lived in Germany and grew up there,Berlin, its is also a nice place to be, So tell me how many places you have traveled to, the number is the number I was using in Hawaii.

Hawaii, Montana, same diff.

do you speak German too? I tried to look up your photo again with captian but I don't see your profile. I made mine invisible because I had so many men wink at me. it was weird! do you get that with all the women? I forgot to tell you i have been singnle for about two years but my blind dates have been pretty awful.
So your phone is in hawaii? where are you living now? I was just in hawaii a couple of weeks ago! I have been to hawaii and canada. Where in hawaii were you?
Tell me your worst dating story - if you have been on match for more than a week, you have more experience than me with online dating. I would LOVE to hear your worst dating story! tell me yours and I will tell uou mine.

[crickets]

Good morning! Smile What are you doing for lunch?
Hey! You getting the heat wave up there in K3nt?

[crickets] no response for two days... this one is lazy.

Quote:
Hello would love to chat can I get your mobile number so we can chat?

Hunney, I haven't heard a word from you for two days. Did you read my earlier email? I don't talk on the phone until I know people better. I asked you a few questions - your profile was great & chatty but I'm getting these short messages from you, and you're not answering the questions I asked. This is email and I like to get to know you here first. Can you go back and read my emails and answer my questions?
Your photo was really cute, and I appreciate that you took your profile down - I took mine down too in order to get to know you better but if you're not into starting off with emails, I don't know what to say. There's another guy emailing me and saying more, but I think you are better looking, plus that guy is currently traveling somewhere in Malaysia on business. You're here in the US, so I'm on your side - write to me!! Smile xoxo
I'm looking foward to your email and I'm cheering you on. You're my favorite on this dating site so far! Don't disappoint me!
BBW it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy good to hear from you!!!!!1

I am using BBW as "by the way"

Hey.... it's Saturday night and you're not emailing me. Don't force me to chat with the guy in Malaysia... that would be tragic!
Good night, sweet dreams.
don't let the bugbeds bite.
give Captian a big wet kiss for me and rub his belly.

Quote:
 Good-morning, Yeah I do speak German, My subscription on the site as expired on the site and just decided not to pay just wanted to give it a try. How many people have you met on the dating site and what your experience with dating online? I leave in Kent I dont stay in Hawaii my mum used to stay there before she passed away.
I havent met anyone yet just few mails but no chemistry I went to dinner with one but she's not the kind of woman I want, I am looking for someone that is nice, would love to spend the rest of my life with, would make me happy always and that would make me smile, I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally cleverly neat man looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially,to grow old with.Now I guess a question will come to your mind (Why is he Single now)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a girl-friend but I broke up with her,I caught her on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with her,was I right by that decision???So I said to myself sometime I need to try Love again when I get tired of being single.I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to thefullest and in growing as a person.. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,she must be responsible.Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term,I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to would you like to have a meal with me?lol,I would like to see more pictures of you! sorry I havent been responding been busy have another meeting tomorrow have to get ready for it

awwww… poor baby… did your subscription expire?? Imagine that.

... more to come ...

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May 4-5 emails...

Wow, what a relief to get this great letter from you! I was begining to warry. I got a lot of responses right away on this site, and most of the guys were really rude and just wanted my phone number. I was concerned when you asked - I don't want to you tobe like the other guys out there, but your email shows me you are different.
Maybe you can help me understand, why do so many guys just want my phone number right away? If we met in a library or at an art event, I would not give my personal cell phone out immediately. That is aksing for trouble and I don't want men to think I am that kind of woman, you know what I mean? It's carzy but I think there are so many slutgirls out there right now and it makes us good girls have to fight for our hanor. 
what do you do for a living? I forgot what your profile said - sorry to forget. 
You already told me about your girlfriend, and you reasuured me you are over it. I'm a bit concerned you are mentioning that again - yes, it must have hurt, but you really need to get passed that if you are going to move on. I think we have all had difficult experiences.
You were going to tell me about your worst dating experience her on Match. I am still waiting to hear about it! Looking forward to that very much. Give Caption a hug for me, OK? Who watches him while you are at work?

Quote:
I asked for your number so we can communicate better cause am not always checking my mailbox most times when am working. I am a construction supervisor, I supervise construction jobs mostly building sometimes road, So what are you doing today? Dont have expericence on match.com yet just met someone for dinner and there was no chemistry and we went our way,
 I always wanting to be open and honest with you to,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you. It will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you.....

(copy pasta teenybopper questions - my answers embedded later)
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.
I want to get to know you and meet you.

I'll give you a bit more background - I gave my number to a guy on a dating site once, and he called me several times an hour for a few DAYS, pestering me. I'm just not comfortable with that level of intimacy before I really get to know someone. I am not allowed to use my phone while working, so it's kind of pointless anyway. Let me get to know you a bit better and then we'll exchange numbers. In the meantime, I've found the best way to get to know someone is through writing, and you feel the same based on the questions you sent me.
I'll make you a deal - I'll answer your questions, if you answer the one I've been asking. You don't have to tell me about a bad date on match, of course, just share with me a fun dating story. The reason I ask is I'm curious to see if everyone else has had their share of lousy dates.
Your questionaire seems simliar to what they ask on Plenty of Fish. Have you ever been on that site? It's crazy how many questions they ask!
Ok, send me your story and I'll do my best with the questions. I will be in your town tomorrow - what's your favorite restaurant? Maybe we can meet for dinner!
Looking forward to reading your story, and hugs to Caption!

Quote:
said have just met one woman on the site and there was no chemistry havent had anything serious with anybody online that why am searching if I met wont be mailing you cause am a one woman man....thats all i can tell you

This one is a dud. I figure I'll freak him out a bit with a visit, see what he does.

OK so you haven't had any bad dating experiences ever? I mean besides your last gf cheating, which sucks. But tell me if you've only had good dating experiences and you will be my new hero, and the only person I've ever met where that is true!
Shall we meet up for lunch? I'm driving up to K3nt early tomorrow. Tell me the restaurant, and I'll meet you there. I have to meet a client at 2pm so I have 2 hours. Let me know! What's your favorite lunch spot?

crickets

Hello? LMK quiche so i can make plans Smile

Quote:
ok will let you know I have a meeting with clients tomorrow bidding for a contract and they would like to meet me tomorrow so am not sure when I will be done with the meeting yet, havent answered my questions yet

calling my bluff a bit, but must have been nervous since he sent this note three times.
From now on, PS will be PP.

BBW i loved filling this out for you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you get to the dating site?

It's pretty close to where I live, so it wasn't hard-web site is pretty commonly trusted. I went with a paid site because it felt safe.
What makes you join the site?
they had a really good offer for a discount if you sign up for three months. I figured after I did the meth it would only be 1/3 more to sign up for the three months rather than one month at a time. I am pretty good at money meth and I save a lot that way. spelling not so good but methmetics great.
What do you seek for in a relationship?
someone who can take me for who I am, and who I will be shortly, and who i was before 
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a guy?
i like masqelinity and ardischarge mostly, and especially a guy who will open new doors for me and let me walk through first, who does exactly as I say when i tell him, and someone who puts the seat down so i don't fall in lol
What sort of relationship you seek for?
long term bondages with matriarmonial bliss. I am a classy girl.
What interests you?
omigosh i love hummel figurines but they are expensive so that's why i work both jobs. anything pruple.
What do you do for fun?
I work to many hours rith now for much fun so I tend to watch a lot of tv and cook.
Do you like public intimacy?
whos intimacy are we talking about? because once i caught my grandparents making out and it was totally groes. So you might say I'm not really that keyen on pda's.
How do you treat your Man?
I don't currently have a man, so it's hard to know how to answer this question. you will know when we play our game, ok
Why do you need a Man?
like i said, masqelinity and ardischarge mostly, and also there are a lot of things that i as a girl cannot do, including writhing my name in snow. It is for all those things that I need a man very much.
Can you love this man?
Br14n, you are leading the pack right now so I'm going to guess the answer is yes as long as you conform to the things mentioned earlier.
What is love to you?
that's a great question and i will need to think about it more. it made me thing of the song though, you know which one i mean?
What favorite color?
Pruple. Everything in my house is pruple, and I love the color deeply. my car and everything i have that is elecrtonic is pruple 
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
I think you need to give me a list of reasons and I will tell you for each situtaion whenther or not it warrens hitting. I'll watch for that list, and will wait with ardischarge and give you an answer for each. this will be my favorite new game

I want to get to know you and meet you.

Sweetheart that's great! I hope you appreciate these answers and like i said I can meet you tomorrow since i am going to be in town. I have a gift I am bringing you!
PP Will you fill the quesitons out too for me? that was fun Smile
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El noche por las Cinco de Mayo

have you been to 4C T4vern before? It's the one on M33ker. I love that place. Let's meet at noon. I'm going to be on the road all morning getting up there so won't be able to check email until I'm at the restaurant. If you are running late, tell me what you want and I'll start the order. I'm really excited to see you in person! From E4st W1ll1s you're going to turn left on to Central, then another left on M33ker, and it's on the right... but you know that, right? Very Happy

Quote:
I am not sure we would be able to see today have meeting with clients and dont know when am going to be done with them

Where's your office? I could pop in for a quick visit. I'm on the road already and at a rest stop right now, but it looks like I may be arriving a bit too late for lunch anyway. I don't want to miss this opportunity to meet you! What's the weather up there like today? Do I need a sweater when I get in to town?
sent from a very tiny keyboard. please excuse all typos.

Crickets...

Hey! I'm here!! I have about 15 minutes before I have to be at my meeting. I won't be able to meet you for lunch, but let me know where your office is and I'll poke my head in and say hello. No idea what time that will be, and I have to get back early tonight but maybe I can at least shake hands with you.

Crickets...

Even if you're not there, I'd like to leave a gift for you.

Crickets... I sent the note below 2 hours after "lunch time" US PST, somewhere around 9pm lad's time

Well, this is a disappointment. I have to leave to be back at my office to file a report, but I'm here waiting around in your home town and you are not contacting me at all. I'm getting the sense you're not really interested. Too bad, because I'm really worth it.
I brought a box of voodu donuts for you. These are expensive and i had to wait in line to get them. I will take them back and share them with my coworkers since they won't keep and you didn't tell me where you work.
I was hoping to meet you and you didn't get in touch with me. I filled out your questions, and was really starting to like you. Obviously you're not that interested, or maybe you are too busy to date? I hope you can be honest with me.

So at this point lad has either dropped me, or has had internet issues. I can see that this may scare him off, tho I was hoping it would quickly launch his trip to *wherever* just to get the ball rolling. Either way, I'm reviewing & looking to learn... this is my second bait to go past an email or two! Hoping he apologizes and keeps at it! Cool
The Monsignor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done, Katrina. Keep at it! Thumbs up
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Love Shack Katrina!! I can already tell you'll be causing lots and lots of lad pain. Good job!

I don't think you've lost this one. He just didn't want to respond to you because he couldn't come up with a valid excuse for not meeting you. My guess is he will find himself on a business trip to west Africa sometime very soon!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job in leading your lad along a long and winding trail, Katrina! I have found many lads don't like a threatened 'visit' from their baiters and maybe this has cooled his ardour somewhat, they like to think you will do as you're told (ie send 'em money) and you certainly won't drop in on their makebelieve office.

However you will never dampen his ardour for money, maybe you could regret you couldn't meet him this time but let's go on learning about each other till the next time as he sounds such a nice guy Rolling Eyes Either way, well done, may you break many more lad hearts (and wallets)

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GT Mama nails it! You are all so very right, in fact. I am excited to learn from my own goofs, and after I sent the lad a note saying my girlfriends tell me I tend to be forward & dive in too quickly, the lad graciously took time out from his packing for Dubai (en route to the final destination of W. Africa, I have no doubt) to send me a very sweet note.

More to come for sure, and thank you all for the encouragement!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Katrina! You've set the bait and he's going for it.
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger! You're my inspiration, and when I grow up I want to bait like you Very Happy

Just finished my first and second chat session with him, and this one ought to be fun. I'll post an update in a day or two when it "arrives" in the new destination! Also signed up for a k7 number in case that is needed. So thankful for the toolbox & great advice in here. Keeping it safe, and enjoying the ride Twisted Evil
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't give up , Katrina. If you look at NV's bait, he frequently lets them simmer for a while before getting the "Why haven't you emailed me?" line.

Be sure to tell him to pack lots of sunscreen and a hat.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! He should come back after finding an excuse so that he can keep working you. He needs to get back the cost if talking to you so far.

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Br14n,
One of my girlfriends told me I was being too forward by wanting to go to your office so soon, so I figure freaked you out doing that. I got excited when you said you wanted to meet, but I should have respected your timing and your work schedule. i tend to dive into things too quickly lol. I'll understand if you don't email back. I just wanted to wish you the very best in your dating experiences and I hope you find the perfect woman out there.
sincerely

it addresses me now in all caps, so I imagine there is a text file among a few lads that has some info in it. Are they that organized? Anyhoo, I shall now refer to my character as ALLCAPS.

Quote:
Hello ALLCAPS,

How are you doing? Am really sorry haven't had time to reply your mails been really busy trying to get a contract from a company in Dubai to build a warehouse and been having lot of meeting with my clients just had the last one today with them and was awarded the contract and that will make me have to go to Dubai on Saturday so just have tomorrow in the states.

Would have loved to chat with you its easier for me to get to know you that way would send you the reply of the questions when I get home tonight. would love to talk more with you tonight have alot to know about you.

Hope you have a lovely day dear.

Hi! It's really good to hear from you, Br14n! Wow, it sounds like you've been busy. I'm going to be on the road a lot less over the next few weeks, so pretty much living in my office while we finish up some work and finaliaze some accounting for the quarter. May is a very hectic month here with lots of late hours. Looking forward to learning more about YOU! Smile But sounds like you've got travel plans to so I will understand if your busy alot and i'm sure you will be busy packing. please don't feel pressured to reply right away but do let me know when you've arrived at where you are going. I will have to look on a map to see where that is.
you have a lovely day too and I hope travel is not to stressful.
xo ALLCAPS
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chat 1 - May 8, 2am lad time

Quote:
Me: hi! it's ALLCAPS here - gail is late so I thought I'd chat with you for a moment! Smile
br14n: Hello how are you doing? Happy to hear from you
Me: i know your busy so i don't want to take a lot of your time. we can chat later too after gail and i are back, maybe around 9ish
Me: oops she just showed up hav ea great night and we will chat l8r
br14n: How did your day go?
br14n: Ok

Lad was online but not responding, so he got a drunken late night one sided chat for his edification.

Chat 2 - May 8 6am lad time

Quote:
Me: oooooomg hi
Me: such an ammmmmmmazin g nit! omg
Me: gail is sooooooooooooooooo fun
Me: sorrrry been drinsnking
Me: how u doing honey?
Me: me n gail wnetn tout drinking a bit, so knda tpsy
Me: sisipy
Me: tipsy
Me: dam
Me: cant spill sorry
Me: u there?
Me: awwwwwwwwwwwww
Me: ur packinf for your trip
Me: laefing on a jet plane done no when all be back again
Me: u rememmbmr that song? good song. it's an old one.
Me: have a really good trip ok? give your sweet pug a big kiss 4 ma
Me: sweet bxoxer dog
Me: k gon to sleep now. k mail me swhen you get to the place. you are rraveling on a plane i no. be safe, k sweetie?
Me: sleepy time. sweat dreams. bxoxoer kissessss

Quote:
Messages sent to you while you were signed out:

br14n: Hello
br14n: Sorry I slept off
br14n: Hello

Sure you did. Wake up you lazy git.

Chat 3 - 11:50 PM lad time

Quote:

Me: hey u Smile
Me: where are you?
br14n: Am home packing my bag for my trip going for almost 2months
Me: only have a moment to chat, thourght id find out how travle is going. have you left yet?
Me: oh wow, ok i won't keep you
br14n: Do you travel a lot ?
Me: only for work, i drive a lot but the next few weeks I have to be in the office full time to cover for a friend having a baby , so no travel for me for a bit
br14n: Leaving tomorrow
Me: that's right - you said you're leaving Saturday
br14n: Can still chat with you for awhile
Me: are you excited? who is watching caption for you while you are gong?
Me: gone?
br14n: A pet shop close to my home
Me: poor guy he will miss his best friend while u are gone
br14n: Yeah will miss him too would be home soon
Me: i better run, gail and me are going out again 2nite but i told her i have a headache still from last night so not much drinking. have a good trip and lmk when u get there safe if u get a cance. U have a hat and sunscren?
br14n: Would have loved to meet you before leaving
Me: i know bummer - i could bring u donuts again. vudu donuts are the BEST
Me: when u get back i will bring u donuts if i can get out of my office. it's a long drive but we can meet in the middle.
Me: be safe, ok?
Me: gail is here she says hi!
Me: she says u are a cutie
Me: have ur photo as my wallpapre on compureter Smile
br14n: Ok say hi to her for me also
Me: k leaving now - be safe
br14n: She's your best friend?
Me: yes
br14n: Hmm that's nice Smile
Me: she pulling me from scompuiter
Me: lol
Me: have 2 go
Me: chow
You have been disconnected from Yahoo Messenger.

Nod to Capone Cool
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do really good drunk texting, were you? Laughing J/K

Glad you got him back! He's traveling, so something is going to go wrong. I can feel it in my bones. Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Katrina, thanks for the shout -out! Another thing you may want to do in chat is nag him for not answering your questions and concerns. Lads frequently have several victims in chat at a time-demanding his attention or insisting he talk to you keeps him away from others. Oscar Piles gives great chat!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SomeBuddy thanks, but I do have a strict rule about being sober while baiting... Same rule applies to eBay and zappos.com Laughing

@Capone thank you - I will definitely become more needy with that in mind! I'm chatting from the web interface for yahoo, and trying to determine if there are IP issues with the YIM client? I'm sometimes on a static IP & would NOT want that showing. I'll go soak up some OP chat mojo today Very Happy
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May 8-11
Interesting side note - I notice at the last email when it mentions Dubai, that was sent from a different IP than prior notes. The writing has changed as well. Curious to know what caused the change, whether it was my being agreeable to chat, or just the number of emails back & forth. Anyway, from this point forward, I'm chatting with the next team. Trying to sweeten the deal and put the fear of loss in their cold little hearts...

hi br14n,

first - i hope you have arrived safe and are OK. I wish you all the best in the job there!

I was visiting my mom today who is in a care fascility. A year ago she had a bad stroak that left her unable to walk and the left side of her face doesnt move well so it is hard for her to talk. My dad died about 8 years ago and mom got remarried but her second husband died of a heart attack 2 years ago. He was a good guy and it was really sad when he died but the insurance means mom is going to have money all her life so no worries ever paying bills. Now it is just me an my mom left and i try to see her every weekend but of course today was special.

Gail, was with me thru all of it and i haven't dated much since i started managing my moms estate after her stroke. I live in her house and make sure the bills are all payed and it is close to my work so thats good. Gail is my life saver.

It was hard to spend mothers day morning with mom in that place even tho i could wheel her out to the lawn which was nice. It makes me realiize how lonly i am somethings. It is hard for me to do this chat thing with you because i only get little bits from you and it isn't the same as nice emails or meeting you in person. Gail is asking quetsions about u i can't anser because i don't know u well enough.

i think what i'm saying is if you want to contact me when you are back in the states that would be great. i need more than just little shats online. i need someone who is really into me and can comfort me and devote time. I dont think you are in that place right now and i am wondering if i should just go back on match.

what do you think? i no U are very busy and if you just need to focus on work that is ok. email me when u are back home even if it means we dont shat for a few months and we can meet for donuts, so you can just focus on ur work. i have had such bad luck dating i dont think i will find the love of my lefe by then wink wink. besides gail can keep me busy.
xo

Quote:
Hello ALLCAPS,

How are you doing? Got to Dubai safe dear. Just wanted you to know that and hope you good. Cant wait to hear from you was thinking about you throughout my flight wish we met before I took off

Hi,
so did you get my note?

Quote:
Yeah got you note, would love to chat can you buzz me anytime you free to chat?

hi, I cant chat at work, not allowed. please email me. I need to hear what you thought of my note and I told you I don't like chat it feels too distant. you write really nice emails, please answer me in email OK? thanks.

are you suer you got my other email?

Quote:
Hello ALLCAPS,

How are you today? I know I have been busy for awhile trying to get this contract, I would love to know more about you right now am in Dubai but doesn't mean we cant still keep talking, would love to keep talking with you so when I get back we would be used to each other already. I can keep your company from here also and you keep my company also, You sound like a nice woman and caring woman that I would love to spend time with,

I appreciate your kind words, but what I NEED is your answer to my email that I sent you on the 11th. Please read that again and let me know what you answer is. I really liek u 2 and hope u can give me a spesific response.

xo

Quote:
I don't want you going back to match and also want us to keep in torch till I get back we can talk everyday and get to know each other better and know its going to be hard for both of us for now but we can cope till I get back home and then we will meet

Hi br14n, OK but you still haven't responded to my other email. This is very important to me, so please do that now OK? you were going to fill out the questions and answers for me!! Smile
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA. lad is finally reading carefully.

Quote:
How did you get to the dating site?
I met a couple sometimes ago that met on the site and they got married and they still much happy together
What makes you join the site?
Looking for true love and long term relationship
What do you seek for in a relationship?
I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a woman?
The basic qualities are Honesty,Love,Trust,caring.
What sort of relationship you seek for?
Well,well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on falsies and pretenses.
What interests you?
Wow,God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.
What do you do for fun?
Wow,God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.
Do you like public intimacy?
Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though..I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.
How do you treat your woman?
I treat her with respect,loyalty,adore her,treat her like the queen.
Why do you need a woman?
I need a lady because I feel 2 people can make things worthwhile. It's always good to have a shoulder to lean on.
Can you love this woman?
Yeah,most definitely,I will love her.
What is love to you?
Love to me is everything,everything that has made up this world is love.
What favorite color?
Blue
Would you hit your woman for any reasons?
I won't do that,I will rather discuss it over than fighting.My father thought me never to do that to a woman there are meant to be taken care of

followed immediately by

Quote:
am serious about keeping in contact with you... So how is your day going over there?

Rewards for reading and responding specifically.

omg you just made my day!!! I am soooooo glad you were working on that for me and it relly makes me fell good that u didnt forget that for me. U are so sweet!!!1!!

i am glad u are serious about keeping in touch. my day is good i am on eary lunch hour now and it is almost over so wont be able to write agan for a couple hours but wanted 2 email u back right away 2 say you have made my heart so happy.

please keep emailhng me like this i love it!! u are so good at writng!!
xoxoxo
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job staying in control! Thumbs up You've got the manipulation down pat and are a natural!! Smile

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol Great job! They HATE emailing and prefer chat, love that you are getting him to email. He does need to understand email is not "chat" nor is it communicating, so he needs to write more than 1 or 2 lines at any given time. He can work on an email all day, write when he can, save it in drafts and add to it again when he has time. Very Happy

Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I believe if we can have a solid communication we'll get to know each other more better!Do you like the Bars?. I do drink but dont smoke so I prefer where I can just sit down watch something cool and listen to good music.

I am looking for the same thing you want...I want you to know you're all I think about I am so please to get to talk once in a while and know you're interested in always talking more. I believe you are just the perfect someone for me and I believe we can surely be together very soon... I think I am just gonna try later. I just wanna know what your days and time are like so I can know you deeper..that way I can get sense of what you do maybe helps me when I'm thinking of you!
I was just thinking about things, I want to know allot about you..Tell me a little more about yourself, ( for example do you like to go camping, hiking, rock climbing, walks in the rain, cuddling by the fire, etcetera). I am asking this, because you signed off as my soul mate and if you truly are well then only time will tell. Also what about some pics of you (so I can see who I am writing to once again LOL)? Yes, friends first always, because I am looking for my special someone (I have not even kissed a woman for a long time). I have married once but lost my wife. I need my own soul mate and new family though, at least i want to sit on a dinning table with my partner . Now I am wanting to find someone who would love to grow old with me as we share all that life has to offer (the ups and the downs, hopefully way more ups than downs). Do you like poetry, well I write poetry (mostly forced end rhyming poems,but I have done others)...

Oooooh!! He said Poems!!! Oh yes. He shall write poems....

Hi cutie!

i have a photo that was taken two months ago in St Francisco when it was COLD. Gail took the picture with her phone when we went to see the Golden State Bridge. It was an amazing time! i will find it at home tonite and send it to u. I would love another photo of you 2, maybe one without Caption? I have the one where u are smiling on the floor with him.

Gail likes the bars and we go their for her but im not too crazy about the bar seen. i don't smoke either and you know how smoky the bars get so i dont like that part much. i have to wash my cloths a lot after going out with gail.

i am going to a class tonight so am sending this off to you quickly and then will try to rite again later tonight after i am back from lamas class with my pregnent friend.

Please rite me a poem when u have time! I will love reading your poetry! And you didn't answer my question yet about dubay!
xoxo

oops i mean dubia!

I figure the Lamaze classes and birth of this future baby may come in handy sometime.
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Haven't had time to go around in dubai yet,Had a meeting today with my client starting the project tomorrow, Have to go to work force to get workers to start the project. Wont Have lot of time during this week will go for a tour next weekend, Where have you traveled to? Your love traveling?

This lad is full of excuses. NO PHOTO FOR YOU.

hi! I'm back from lamas class.

I bet you have jet lag right now sweetie u forgot u already ask me about traveling. remember what I said? Smile u need sleep!!

my days are quiet in the office rite now because my coworker Charlotte is out on matricular leave and she is going to have a baby. Her husband ran off with aonther woman just when they found out she is pregnent, so i have been going to Lamas class with her so she can learn to breathe when the baby is born. We go every Monday night so i was at Lamas class surrounded by a lot of pregnent women! It is a fun class and i will probably be in the hopsital with Charlotte when her baby is delivered - you could say i am the baby daddy hahahaha lol.

When she comes back to work, i will be on call again to go to another work site. Last job i was working at a publisher comapny and I did that for a few months and really like it. My company contracs with a lot of businesses to do temp work so sometimes i work in town and other times I travel for work but mostly in driving distance. We do a lot of cleanup type work shredding docouments or we even have a hazerdis waist crew. basically whatever companies need we can asembel the crew to do it. I am doing scheduling for crews rite now.

it is a long day and tiring nite and i am going to get an early dinner and go to bed soon becaue i have to be at the office by 4:30am to open up for the crew. i will dream of u my dear.
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Dear,

How was your night dear, you sound like a very nice woman,helping your friend. Guess you have lot of friends around you also that you hangout with. I dont have lot of friends after i moved to the states, my last girlfriend I caught in bed with my very close friend so now I dont tell anyone about my relationship and I try keep lot of secret between me and my babe. If you can do that also would love that we can just keep everything between us and also keep it on a low till we finally meet ok, dont want anyone to come between us. When will you be done working today so we can talk well will love conversation with you.

Lad has been busy. Good.

Quote:
Good Morning Dear,

Woke up this morning and was thinking of you and the conversation we had last night and want you to no you made my day and thought i should send you this poem, Had written this before would write you something very special soon*:-* kiss

Glurgey crap poem followed, but one line caused ALLCAPS to be alarmed

Quote:
We married with true love in our hearts.

hi there!

Well, there isn't a lot to say about you and me yet, rite? i mean, im not really goign to label us yet it isn't like we are engaged haha. Charlotte is so angry with men and she thinks all men are pigs because of what her husband did so i can't mention any men to her or she gets really angry and i'm afraid her water will break. That would be awful.

Gail doesn't like to talk about men either. I used to date a guy named Sted Mann and she would get all angry about him and want to spend time only with me so i learned not to talk about men too much with gail. and of course you know my mom had her stroak and cant talk but she is a great listener so she is the one i talke to.

I got your pome, but it sounds like you write the pome for your wife? I dont know how to feel about that. you are sending me a pome about the woman you married but she is the one who cheated on you. Are you suer you are over her? I know i ask this before but i have to make suer you are not still in love with her because that always ends badly.

Write me acrostic pome please and make it rhyme. that way i know you are not thinking of her and only of me. thank you for reassuring me of your love by sending me acrostic pome that rhymes baby.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

Location: I apologize for any spelling errors, I'm living in a mobile

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your Character's command of the 'Engrish' Language. It's a great way to de-educate a Lad.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old "Don't tell anyone about our relationship" line. In other words, don't tell anyone because they'll tell you I am really a scammer.

Great job keeping him busy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic