SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lads doing some research

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Check out the lads response when I sent my details. Anyone else ever had lads who can research like this?? Crazy!

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: Trustworthy person
Date: April 29, 2014 at 10:52:55 PM EDT
To: *****

These are not valid information.Your phone number is routed to K7.net while the number you gave as a cell phone number belongs to a company in TN.
Thank you anyway

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 04/27/14 03:48 PM
To: Ben and Associates Legals

HI,

Thank you! Information is below.

Best,

Steve

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali

Last edited by Surfowl on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheeky bastard! That's our game. Have to be a bit smarter with this one.

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. I replied as my usual confused 61 year old character. Mentioned my son bought me my cell phone and set me up with the voicemail/phone number and I don't know what k7 is etc.

We'll see!!

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might be worth sharing with everyone! Twisted Evil

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is a great idea. I assume it's cool to post the info here but if needs to be moved somewhere else let me know. Enjoy!

His email:

ben_law (at) lawyer.com

His phone number:

44- 787- 228- 2428.

His "proposal":

Steve,

You might be surprise to receive this business proposal considering the fact that it iss coming from a total stranger whom you have never met.Please do not fret as ihad to send you this email because of the ugly experiences I had had with close qcquitances,I did search for you on the internet. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of my deceased client Muammar Gaddafi`S family (Former Libyan president. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this email private even if you decide not to assist me and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently and no one is informed of this communication. Mr. Muammar Gaddafi`S family Former Libya president was my client for over a decade before He died. He had a deposit in the sum of US$12.5M with a finance firm in Europe.(please note that he always had so many legal firms representing his interest worldwide.I am reaching you based on confirmed information and legal paperworks I have at my disposal )
I, as the attorney to late Mr. Muammar Gaddafi`S family is the only person that knows about the investment. I have contacted you so I can present you to the finance firm as the next of kin to late Muammar Gaddafi`S and the beneficiary of the US$12.5M.
If you are interested in carrying out this viable transaction with me, you are to email me your address, telephone and fax number. I will prepare, sign and email to you a memorandum of understanding (MOU). If you agree with the terms, you sign and email or fax a copy back to me. The MOU as an agreement will state the sharing ratio. It will also state that none of the proceeds will be used for any illegal activity.
After you sign the MOU, I will prepare Late Muammar Gaddafi`S Will in your name which I will then use to obtain the letter of administration from the probate office thereby making you the next of kin to late Muammar Gaddafi`S and the bonafide beneficiary of the funds.
I will forward to the Finance Company on your behalf, the Will, the letter of administration and an application for the approval for the transfer of the funds to your account..
The Finance company will then contact you to let you know the funds have been approved for transfer into your account. When the funds are transferred into your nominated account, I will then travel to meet with you in your country to share the proceeds.
You do not have to know Late Muammar Gaddafi in person because people Will their estates to charity, pets, strangers.. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose an offer of 40% for you instead of the 50% you requested. Transfer of unclaimed funds is never a new thing especially when it comes ro funds that was deposited by despots,tyrants and african leaders ,in the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily.
Please, note I am a family man; I have a wife and two children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence, If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Do not hesitate to get back to me immediately via my email or give me a call
Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully

Ben C Edward

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re-bait from a different addy....if you need some different characters, let me know.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. You go for it too and send me the results! I encourage everyone to join us.

PS: Back from Italy after a month escape so will hope back on Skype soon to make sure you are behaving yourself. Smile

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a try with a character from a website. If he googles and checks up on people, I have a brick and mortar address for one.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one cagey lad!

Quote:

thank you.your response came late.Got someone already.Very sorry this is the last of this conversation

I did this as an "I'm interested, tell me more" response. First time I've had a vic rejected.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oppirs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them your related to get a %. An Heir Scam.

I did. Will tell you any results.

{tho poorly written Heir documentation does exist. So take care as I will}

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to reel this cheeky bastard in. FINALLY. Took some effort and three attempts from different emails with different approaches but he seems hooked now. Any experienced baiters want to offer insight as to how to proceed with this annoying lad let me know Smile ?? -- right now I am on his script as to not throw him red flags. I had to play the super dumb responder to get him interested. He keeps pushing me for more and more personal details --- weird lad. Hoping to create some misery for him if I can. I will keep everyone posted!

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing fine. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got a piggy from this lad. Hard work pays off. Had to get very creative as he researches everything. Anyone else have any luck?

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the piggy, smart lads can be a PITA to deal with, especially ones that have obviously been burned before

Well done, I'd have moved on past him as being too much time dependent on a result.

I don't have a lot of patience, ask any of my wives Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(or the women they left him for)

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^oh Justcold that was cold

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis ok Pack, I'm used to rejection, insults and abuse

JC is just playing hard to get is all. Wink

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update on my most difficult lad to bait. After getting the piggy and delaying he finally broke up with me. At least he threw me some "props" HAHA - here is his email:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: June 19, 2014 at 7:11:51 AM EDT
To: "Alexander Down" <b****@gmail.com>

OK its clear you are not really interested by making mockery of this whole process,You took me a little bit far someway. I am surprised I did not spot your foolery earlier.You are not Alexander Down .You ve done well .
Dont worry about the form.Thank you for your time.I am shutting down this email.

EVERYONE CANT BE BAITED JUST AS EVERYONE CANT BE SCAMMED,NOT ALL BUSINESS ARE BOGUS AND NOT ALL ARE REAL.

BYE

Thank you

Barrister Ben C Edwa

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181

Last edited by Surfowl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surfowl wrote:
EVERYONE CANT BE BAITED JUST AS EVERYONE CANT BE SCAMMED,NOT ALL BUSINESS ARE BOGUS AND NOT ALL ARE REAL.

BYE

Thank you

Barrister Ben C Edward
[email protected]

It was your lad that wrote that..?
Definately more clued up that the average Lagos lads, maybe he learnt a lesson from bitter personal experience at the hands of baiters...?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

It was your lad that wrote that..?
Definately more clued up that the average Lagos lads, maybe he learnt a lesson from bitter personal experience at the hands of baiters...?

Yep - the lad wrote that. I am sure he has been burned before. It took a LOT of effort to get anything from him. I tried three different names and had to get creative with my phone number etc as he googles everything.

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice chance here to feed him an alternative truth... Tell him that he is clever and that for a modest fee you can bedevil his competitors and steal maga for him. Cash by results of course - 10% or so - wheel in more baiters - rinse and repeat Very Happy

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
nice chance here to feed him an alternative truth... Tell him that he is clever and that for a modest fee you can bedevil his competitors and steal maga for him. Cash by results of course - 10% or so - wheel in more baiters - rinse and repeat Very Happy

great idea. I am on it.

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, you can meet his caution with your own caution.

Tell him you are a bit nervous because you have already been scammed out of a lot of money, twice before..!!
He'll see you as a sitting duck.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: June 19, 2014 at 9:19:45 AM EDT
To: "Alexander Down" <******@gmail.com>

Bro,this is not a case of me being clever or you been too clever as well.Its just a hunter trying to get a game while the game is trying to make the hunter the game.I am not the average conventional scammer (a practice am not proud of) which you meet online.I am just a case of an a very (proudly) individual who has lost his job and is reluctantly trying his hands on some illegal scheme which ive been introduced to.You could notice i take a long time in responding all because I have a whole lot of very legal and legit businesses am chasing and at the same time trying hard to submit my CVS for a job(please dont ask because I wont give you).
I am cautious in my approach because I have seen people go to bank and get bounced back and I have heard tales of people who waste time and resources while putting so much hope on a bogus business only for them to hit a brickwall.Anyway,am not proud of my act in anyway because its one hell of a dirty business ,do not bother about helping me steal magas information because I wont need it.

Sincerely,the whole thing is boring and not worth it.I had a set objective of raising about 12000 dollars for a profitable project and I spent so much time from january to march sending bogus email and what I realised as at june was not close to 5600 excluding expenses but I had a dude who traded with a loan and he has made more money than me so I have had many food for thoughts (ITS NOT WORTH IT).

Thank u for your time.

am Vincent

WOW! Check out his response after I sent the "You got me so let's find a way to make money" Hmmmm

Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
newsproducer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I don't know how much of that is true, but that's way more seemingly honest info than any other scammer has ever sent me. I was amazed by the "not everyone can be baited" line.

Thank you very much for making me look like a fool. -inheritance lad

I see you like play a lot but i must tell you that you are not a baby that plays -inheritance lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic