SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr slow is taking four little trips (4x safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked up Mr Ke1vin in surplus in January and he has been the slowest most IQ-free lad I’ve baited so far. The scam is one of the Nelson Mandela scams where I am entitled to 1.7 million USD of Mandelas money.

Since the beginning I thought the lad was quite boring so I slow baited him at first getting five bank account out of him. Also two mules that got reported. The lad is probably a small boi since he never can make any decisions over phone when I call him. He always has to get back to me and then there is someone in the background whispering all the time during the calls.

I got bored in late February and dropped him but he kept calling me almost every day and sending numerous of emails that seemed more and more stressed. My guess is that his oga was putting pressure on him to perform. So I picked him up again called him a few times and sent a few emails every week playing dumb. Since he was pretty much drained on accounts and only nagged about WU and MG I decided to send him on safari instead. My hope is that his oga will punish him hard after another (big) failure.

So this is how I did it:
• Told the lad that I have now done as he said and sent him the 3256 Euros as requested by him in his email. The lad of course got confused so I emailed him and told him that I had done as requested in the new emails sent from his other address. As a proof I sent this print screen: http://s10.postimg.org/xyyk1f1uh/Transfer_2.jpg
• The lad tried to call me 27 times the day after and sent me 9 sms with this text: “PLEASE SIR CANCEL THE PAYMENT NOW, ITS FAKE, ITS NOT THE REAL BANK I’M HACKED!!” . Guess he didn’t like to get chopped.
• Told the lad that it was too late to get the money back and now I don’t trust anyone in Africa so the deal was off.
• The lad called me every day and night for a few days (don’t lads know that bankers don’t normally call clients 2 AM?)
• I sent the lad an email saying that I would be in Cotonou on business and to finish the transaction he needs to meet me there since I only trust the lad and want to meet him face to face.

After this he tried some small tricks like sending a colleague etc but I insisted that I will meet him or no one. So Yesterday the lad and his oga jumped in their car and drove from Lagos to Cotonou. The lad emailed me from what I think is a hotel, since he is using Yahoo it was easy to see when his IP changed from his normal 41.I38.172.251 that shows Lagos, Nigeria to 41.2I6.44.63 that shows Cotonou, Benin.

Called the lad yesterday and the lad then said he was still in Lagos and waited for further instructions but he promised to call me today which he did from a Benin number (still someone whispering in the background). He then started asking a lot of strange questions like if I’m armed, if anyone will accompany me to the meeting with the lad etc. This combined with the fact that he lied about not being in Cotonou to get more time makes me suspect that they are planning something very nasty. Maybe kidnapping me? Sadly my baiting phone doesn’t allow for recording. But I have the confirmation calls recorded where the lad promises to travel etc but they are not that fun to listen to so I will only upload them if anybody is interested.

So the safari is definitely confirmed both through phone and email. Now it’s time to push the lad/lads on to Parakou. Will call the lad in panic soon and tell him that some guys followed me and tried to rob me (I'll make it sound like it's the hackers). So I don’t feel safe at all in Catonou so my driver are driving me to Parakou where I will stay at the famous S@fari Hotel instead.

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad

Last edited by Da Dollah Choppa on Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch baiting clapping

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was listening through some of this and the lad was definitely lying about being in Lagos: 10 minutes earlier, he was on the phone wanting to pick Choppah up at his hotel and asking for directions!

Choppah's right, if this was a real victim, this lad intends something beyond a hand shake and "Nice to meet you". Further the lad had absolutely the worst music with lyrics about the "Elephant Nation" rather than a ringer on the phone. An automated voices asks if you want to down load it-I'll pass.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update

The lad promised to meet me at lunchtime today but called me 4 PM his time, that’s not okay so I told the lad that I were on my way to Parakou now since he didn’t show up. I have other things to do in West Africa than to sit on my ass waiting for him. The lad got angry of course but finally agreed to make another safari on Friday again to meet me. What a treasure he is:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/_IuZmoWBce/2014-04-30_17-04-39_computer_r.html

If you listen closely you can hear that someone in the background is giving him instructions during the entire call.

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Choppa. I hope your lads enjoy their safari.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work snaring the oga too. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep 'em comin'! Thumbs up
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the nice words!

Just talked to the lad. He is on his way again from Lagos to Cotonou and this time he is bringing with him “some guys” for my security. Feels sweet to waste a Friday for several lads. It’s also quite a satisfying feeling to know that he will have driven in total at least 500 km for nothing and spent money on petrol, boarder fees, food, accommodation, SIM-cards etc.

I’ll spend my lunch today with finding some excuse why I had to leave Cotonou again in the last minute.

CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Misery just loves company!

Excellent work DDC. clapping

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job choppa!! You swedes have a gifr for safaries.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I think it's a cultural talent. Very nice work, Choppah. Your pith collection is impressive! Maybe you had to detour to inspect another charitable facility?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very proud of my fellow countryman. Perhaps it is a cultural thing, or perhaps it is the accent. I had a lad telling me yesterday that I had an innocent voice. Innocent in this aspect is that I didn't get any of the blame for the vile things I put him through. So perhaps it is the accent.

Either way, great work Choppa

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job choppa!! You swedes have a gifr for safaries.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad called me an hours ago from Cotonou, so the second safari for this lad in three days is now confirmed. Safari

Sadly for the lad my trip from Parakou down to Cotonou in order to meet with him didn’t really go as planned. The car broke down in the middle of nowhere around 90 minutes north of Cotonou. The lad has now agreed over email to drive up and pick us up. Sadly I forgot a letter when I sent him the road address, so there will surely be some confusion and who knows, phones this days tends to have very bad batteries… Laughing

This is the call where the lad gets the information that I can’t really meet him in Cotonou after all. He bought into the story completely:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/RDweJ7EXba/2014-05-02_16-02-35_computer_r.html

Thanks a lot The Monsignor for participating in the call and helping out with some convincing sounds.

Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I am very proud of my fellow countryman. Perhaps it is a cultural thing, or perhaps it is the accent. I had a lad telling me yesterday that I had an innocent voice. Innocent in this aspect is that I didn't get any of the blame for the vile things I put him through. So perhaps it is the accent.

Either way, great work Choppa
Thanks Dr Mike, I'm honored! Well actually it could be the accent. I've in my short career as a baiter chopped numerous lads over phone, given them all kind of excuses why their trips wasn't that fruitful etc, but never have I gotten one single rant over phone, just on email or sms.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I had a lad telling me yesterday that I had an innocent voice

I hate you more than any person on Earth. (Excluding SOOI)

Well done Choppa.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:

I love you more than any person on Earth. (Excluding SOOI)

Why thank you PF. How sweet of you to say that.

The more I think about it the more the singing Swedish chef accent theory make sense. I had only ever had one lad threaten to kill me. And seeing what I have put some of them through I have to say that it is a bit disappointing.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this very moment the lad is driving around between the cities of Toffo and Allada about 90 minutes north of Cotonou searching for a stranded black Jeep filled with Euro notes. The lad is surely not having a nice time since he has called my baiting phone constantly for the last two hours. Sadly the battery in my characters phone was very low (the lad knows this) and all those calls will not make it better, so from now the battery has been drained. Therefore the lad will get the information that the stranded Jeep has been towed to Bohicon (another hour north) for repairs first when he gets internet access again.

64 missed calls from the same lad during the same day, don’t think I ever have had that many before.. Can feel the frustration all the way from the bush road in Benin…

Last edited by Da Dollah Choppa on Fri May 02, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's so awesome Smile

One fusterated lad you got there.
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

64 missed calls....just wow.....

But, I am sure the lad will be able to find your character soon...I mean his luck can't stay this bad...can it? Twisted Evil

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do those calls cost anything to him? Or did those calls go to answering machine?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just too good to be true! Called the lad an hour ago and he said that he was going back to Lagos again but he still hasn’t given up on me or the money. He even offered to come to Cotonou again when the car is fixed, I just need to call him when I’m actually there this time and not when I am on the way.

Just wow, this is a true believer I have here. Should I play it safe, send him to Cotonou and in that way squeeze out three safaris within a week from this lad or should I gamble and try to send him further? So many nice options.

Leka wrote:
Do those calls cost anything to him? Or did those calls go to answering machine?
I hope he had to pay but I doubt so, normally you're charged first when the person you are calling is answering.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic