SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nate, the know it all

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita, thanks for ur email nice to hear from u again. well u have said it all bcos I was saying to my self that u are such a young girl at 20 u career is very important to you it should be the ultimate target for u.

I knew u getting married now it will distract ur education since u are still under ur parent and they are paying for ur school I give them kudos for what they done for u so far.

yeah if at all u really want to get married that mean ur husband should be capable to pay your school fee.

Getting the right man it takes the grace of God, if at all u able to meet the love of ur heart their is no way u can get to know him well bcos it takes a life time to know ur future Husband very well.

if am to be in relationship with u that to say I have to be committed to u which u are not even think in that direction of marriage.

The essence of a relationship is to lead to marriage. I mean any relationship that is more than six months and does not lead to marriage both parties are not ready is better for them to remean single than to break the man or woman heart. Even one year is far far too much to be in relationship infact u get to know if the guy or the lady is not ready by the time u ask him or her patting to marriage u will surely get ur answers.

well as for ur religion I don't know what to say but it has a roll to play in ur life since u don't believe in christianity let me not dwell on the issues.

I hope to hear from u soon.

Quote:
Hi Anita,

thanks for ur email nice to hear from u again. well u have said it all bcos I was saying to my self that u are such a young girl at 20 ur career is very important to you it should be the ultimate target for u.

Quote:
Anita u are such a funny girl u make me laugh here. Well am not saying that since u are in school doesn't mean that u don't have goals, I mean u are career lady am not disputing it that is more reason why they send u to school when graduates is a most that u have a job. Yesh is ur right to take care of ur parents bcos they have really invested alot in ur life so is time for u to play ur role as a lady that is well brought up bco went ur parents are old they won't be able to do anything else again.

Anita there is a lot u need to learn in relationship if u think u can know ur partner well with in the space of six months to five is a lies. Secondly as you said that get married in six months it will lead to failure so are u telling me that u seen alot of people that married in that short time and they garbage out from ur own point of view it doesn't work bcos it may lead to divorce.

So tell how do u think that someone should be in relationship before getting married I want to know from u.

Well that is why African man treat their wife like a queen and pamper them well in my country Nigeria will respect women alot even when u get married to them no matter the issues in their marriage will we surely resolve it with in them self is very difficult for man or woman to have a divorce in my country that is our culture and to me u don't expect me to divorce my wife, let me tell u this I can never in my life married second wife.

Have you ever ask ur self why u do u want to go in to relationship or how can u get ur own future husband. I do ask my self this question the reasons why is not about children or sex neither age bcos my friends has married but is bcos if am considering having a wife, frist thung that will come to my mind is relationship just as u said than marriage is all about relationship, some one I can love,someone I can trust and some one I can partner with that is why two is better than one, but u have to go for what u like. Secondly beauty is not the ultimate in women but is all about the character the lady has in her. Marriage is sweet but u can get jealous if u see other couples having a good time together.

Do u know they are ten different law for relationship. Anita the luckiest woman that will marry me will never regret having as husband bcos I have what it takes to be in relationship and marriage for the far my parents did give me the best education.i can tell you I know now to pamper a woman and my life is simple thanks God for my parents and my church has impart alot in me.

Yeah I wouldn't want u to rush in to my marriage bcos of ur education but the choice is yours.

I will like u and I to have a good relationship am ready for u if u are ready to full in love with me let ride on the train.

To ne am ready for anyone is that willing to marry me for whom I am I don't have money or neither do I have silver and gold but I can tell am a hard working guy am not a lazy man and I don't depend on woman as a man uu have my own upbigation to full feel for the family but will the support of my future wife the sky is our limit.

Take note am not here to convert u to my own religion but the choice is urs. I just want a better life for my unborn children.

I hope to hear from soon

Quote:
Pls send me ur pictures so I can see u clearly bcos ur picture in fishmeetfish.com is not too clear.

Quote:
Hi Anita,

Thanks for ur mail and also ur concern about me. Well am fine my family are in good shape I just thank almighty God for the gift of life. I was also expecting ur reply glad to hear from u.

How is ur parents hope they are kicking well what about ur study and work I just believe u fine it easy to cope.

Anita do u know ur I really admire ur name it sounds so nice the pronunciation is sweet to mention and u know my own name start from N why ur is capital A awesome.

Do u say that u lost ur Daddy in car accident but who are u staying are they ur balogica parent or they took u as ther own daughter secondly do u have any siblings bcos in ur last mail u send me u told me that u are the only girl of ur parents if not what number are u. Pls am sorry to ask u this question don't be offended.

As u said that every couple that got married in a very short time they end up divorce just bcos they did get to know each other well. Let me tell u American culture are quite different from Africa that is why any Africa guys that get married to any lady as long as he is responsible diffinately the marriage last long and they will the fruit of their labour oh marriages is sweet mostly if get married to a wife not knife, there is a different between wife and knife u should know what I mean.

Anita their is not way u can get to know ur husband or ur wife well even if u date him or her for one year it takes a life time to know him or her as u are in the relationship or marriage.

Why do u say u don't expect any man u are with to be hard working. I need a answer to what u said? I am aware of that a man dont need to be rich before they get married as long as both them understand their self. Most women are too selective that is why some end up getting married to the wrong man because of pride they have in them self even when the right man comes their they ignored the man.

lady are so heart broken and frigle to me I cherish woman wish am in love with most wife want their husbands to be honest to them. That is why women value trust and understand in a relationship . Loyalty is part of it woman is greatful to a man that is loyal.some time I do ask my self do I possess all character. yes I do

Glad to hear u say that u are ready to be in relationship that is nice of u infact am falling in love with u.

so tell me the thing u dislikes and thing u like I really want to know. What are ur hobbies, what do u do in ur quite time.

I love a woman who know how to cook I do appreciate them bcos such lady are been train by their mother. Anita I believe u know how to cook I love food but I don't eat so much.

I look forward to hear from u soon.

my love to u

Quote:
I am ok with ur pictures but the one u lied down on the chair not clear to me.

I want to see ur full posture of ur pictures how tall u are and ur structure and physic of ur body.how u been created.

I don't mean if u can send two or more of it I will appreciate it.

Quote:
Anita, I wasn't to talking to other woman I thought u told me told me before. pls am sorry just accept my apology.

Well I believe u stay with ur parents i know u have siblings are the only girl of ur parents if not what number are u. How brothers and sisters do u have. am sorry to ask u this question don't be offended.

Anita am saying u a young girl and niave to the world if am to say u are young girl am just try to encourage u as a young lady.

Well to me an hard working guy I don't depend on woman but I believe a woman should be supportive to the man when he need her most.

So tell me the thing u dislikes and thing u like I really want to know. What are ur hobbies, what do u do in ur quite time.

As i told u in my last mail I sent to u love a woman who know how to cook I do appreciate them bcos such lady are been train by their mother. Anita do u know how to cook very well.

Anita pls always write a subject when u rely me I do appreciate so much.

Quote:
I will like to see more of ur pictures . The guy that took pictures with me is my best friend he dont joke with me like wise me too will communicate almost every day is name is Tony.

Quote:
I know u told me u are the only child of ur parents whoa u most be ur mother pet if am right I believe she would joke with u.

Anita u have every right to take care of ur parent they are ur guides to u always take their advice in what ever u been told and thing will be well with u.

Once again thank for ur mail, let me tell u this story well when i get to meet a woman i fall in the hands of terrible one's in internet women who were not ready for any relationship.

I keep asking my self what are their prupose in this dating site and why do they register is it not for them to hook up with men or women of their choice.

A million dollars questions which am still looking for answers.l'm not sure the dating place about me says it all.well i just felt this will bring more light about who i am , what i want and how i want it , i just hope it doesn't scare u off.

All relationships are based upon trust, honesty and constant communication, the most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship.I'd like to find a woman of ur character who's open, honest and easy going.A sense of humor is a big plus.

we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities inopinion about what's important in life,also there needs to be patient And the feeling tells you when the right man or woman is standing without having to go any further.

True love is out there sometimes you have to look , other time it finds you, though sometimes it takes time but it sure will happen when you have the believe and hope that it will find you or you will find it.if the right woman comes today,kids are very important to me as well, under a right frame of mind, a good and well tidied environment, they are the best and bring joy to anyone that has them, I have been opportuned to have them around me times without number and I know how great they can be when someone have them and give them the deserved opportunity in life.

Oh I forgot to tell u again just to remaind u Anita am still much very single I have never married to any one. The luckiest woman will enjoy the best of me.My dream now is to be with the right woman and I want to make one thing cleared to u before we proceed, I don't wanna experience heart breaks also I would break ur heart. I just want my woman to be honest and sincere with me and i will do desame to her too.

My quite time I love watching wrestling so much Monday night raw and smart down. my mother know me for that I don't joke with it and I wouldn't like anyone to disturb me if am watching it. I also love season film's too, I like making friends too going out to any were, if my future wife wishes to go out with me to have fun it will be a joyful day for both of us to remember. I don't get jealous at all, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't womanize but I smile and laugh alot my friends can testify and I don't get angry neither do I race my voice on woman and quite to the core. I can go to any length to help a friend that's in need of my help that is my life style my Mum know me for that attitude.

What are my goals and value in life is to be man that can support my family kids and wife gets a good job that can aline to my proffession am in to photography also entertain kids and fabric decoration but I base on photographey but i don't mind any job that can give me a good money life in USA I most work under the rules of the nature of my job and I must be a team player for me to earn a living but is quite different from Africa mostly Nigeria that is my short time goals in next five years. my long time goals if u and i come together as one at least we can achieve the long time goals together I want to be a car dealers to import cars to Nigeria that can give us more money to train our children to any level in their education bcos my parents did give me the best education for the fact that am from a poor family but I will give me children the best education as long am alive. This are my long time goals.

My value in life is all things happen perfectly for my higher goals and life does not give us what we desire but it gives us what we decide but with ur believe and truth in God the sky is our limit. Anita those are my purpose in life I can achieve this with ur help. Let me tell u this am from Nigeria i live in Lagos state I believe u are aware.

well I don't select any food am comfortable with any food am been served that is my life. I haven't eaten Russian food before in my life but one day I will love to eat it

I always look causal in my out feet in any way I go. Thank for ur pictures u look sexy in ur dressing I just admire u. I will appreciate if u can sent more of ur pictures again. Is late here I should have slept since but when I see ur mail I can't sleep again is just 1:55am.

Anita am mine the right man for you?

l will like to know u more and see what goes of this conversation.

Quote:
Anita pls always title ur subject.

Quote:
Hello Anita, how was u day u didn't make any comment on my last email I sent u on my goals and purposes in life.

Well was it a lazy text talking I was just trying to
Express my self to u am a guy who speak is mind to other people and am not turning ur words in to some things else am still try to comprehend what ever you wrote to me. That to say I talk too much.

Am so tried to day .Take care.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if he wasn't a scammer, he sounds like a dick-more pictures, redo that one: it wasn't clear enough, title your emails.. Hand him some bad news, NV.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, he's a really arrogant scumbag.

Quote:
Hi Anita, how are u doing today hope all is well as for me today is sunday I have to wake up early so that I can prepare for church service. I can back home late I have to look for something to eat and I went out to see my friends, oh I forgot to tell u I love football so much so I when to watch Liverpool and chealse it was a interesting match to watch.

After the match have to prepare for house fellowship in the evening. After am back I have to slot wrestling CD friday smart dawn the fight was 25/4/2014 I brought it Saturday so today i decided to watch it. I know it doesn't concerns u but that how I spend my days.

Well yes u are right some men and women don't know how to write mail they prefer chat even to me is one line sentence. As for me am good in both but if someone is closed to me I love live chatting.

What are ur goals and purposes in life in few years to come.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita,

Nice to from u again. How was ur day I believe u really enjoy ur night. U are really much concerns about my mail hope u did find ur work stressful.

whoa u really a goals I know u are much concerns about your study. Which year will u graduates.

Working in ocean is good but in future it will not take much of ur time. Keep the dreams alive.

I have told u my goals but I also want to go in to estate management or I buy house property that can give me huge amount of money every year if I can become a car dealers and am able to raise money I should be able buy to the property.

Property appreciate here in Nigeria is a good businesses . I don't have to stay to run thr business because I have a friend that deal with cars and property.

Not all people will be able to write on maill. Like wise me but I love live chatting too but if u insists on mail chat is ok.

Do u say ur daddy watch friend smart down here in my country will do buy. I just finished watch TNA impart wrestling today and Monday night raw is today so it will be ready on Tuesday I do buy the CDs here.

Am happy for you the reason why is that u do help ur mother keep it up.

Have a nice day.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita,
Yesterday I went out with a friend of mine since morning and when I came back I have to rush to church bcos I do Tuesday service 6 to 8pm after closing u know I loved football and their is champion league Bayern Munich and chealse it was an interesting match to watch i went home took my bath and I look for something to eat I manage to check my email on my bed but on the process of replying u I slept off that to say I was tried.

This morning I wake up and I was so worried because I have to reply u on but my internet was slow the right network was bad. I just have to type down the massage in my memo and I save it may if the network comes I just sent it to you.

Do u say that u will graduate in two years to come and u still want to study more whoa u are such ambitious lady u really have a focus just keep it up and the sky is ur limits.

As for ur parents I give them kudos for what they done for u so far as long they are still working and been the only child they are ready to give you the u can ever imagine off that is more reason why they have to invest in ur education is there right but I must confess u have a good parent remember u also have a role to play when they retired and old.

What day month and year were u born I just want to know ur birthday date.

What religious does ur parents be long are they christian bcos as for u don't believe in any religious is ur choices.

What university are u staying ur marine biology in Hawaii, more over u most learning how to swim.

Am on way to church we have youth gathering today this evening after service their is football match this night champion league chealse and althilico Madrid.

Take God my interest network is back. Take care of ur self. Hope to hear from u soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Anita,

Nice to hear from u. How have u been well am impressed with ur word so challenge. My last last born and u has desame date and year but the month is quite different he is 13 January 93 his in college now I can do anything for him just to make sure that he has the best of education. I love him for one thing he respect elders been old or young so funny.

U must be a good swimmer since u live in island were there is ocean even on till date that is more reason why u are studying marine biology is a course that aline with u but I think u should represent USA for Olympic swimming competition in the next edition.

I still respect ur parents for what they are done for u but Anita how do you cope with ur school and work at desame time because full time will be much better that u can be more focus on ur study well working as it depend on u since u told me that not all the time u have to demand from ur parents because u may want to buy things for ur self.

I ask u what religious those ur parents belong?

christianity or unbeliever because u have made own ur choices and I wouldn't want to force u because am not surprised I have seen alot of unbeliver who doesn't believe that God exists but they forgot that the air they breath every day is not ordinary that alone is to ask who is my creator.

What is ur best colour of of ur dressing. What is ur best food so far. I believe u have closed friends I mean ur best friend what is her name and how can u describe her as a friend.

what are the things that makes u get angry wish u don't like as a lady.

have a nice day

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita,

how was ur day as for me I was busy I have a wedding coverage today a couple get married church service after church the couples and the well wishes than move to the reception such a young lady.

well I understand u ur swimming is just for relaxation and fun. Am not saying u should represent any of those countries for Olympic but I see it as a gift to you I believe one day u will teach me how to swim.

I ask you what religious those ur parents belong?

I need to know.

I also ask u what is ur favourite colour u like most and again what is ur favourite food u like so far.

Did I told u am married am not referring my last born as my child is my junior bother he is the last boy of my parent how do expect Nathaniel to get married at the age of twelve years old and have a child that is twenty one year old are u kidding me.

Anita am not married yet and I can never in my life married two wife not even think of divorce that is not my portion my religious does not permit me and as loyal I am for the fact I take my Christianity so serious am still tell u I can never in my get married to second wife's. I have learned alot from my parents my father never married two wife's he so religious like wise my mother.

As I told u before my parents gave birth to four children am the first son I have a sister she is second and she is married and she has three kids. my third bother is a boy is out side the country and while my four bother is the last born I told u about he is in college I can do any for him to succesed I make sure that he doesn't lack of any thing in school.

I really want to get married to a lady that has good character just like me that we understand and married me for who I am and for what I am. A lady that is well brought up at home who can respect is husband to me is not about beauty but am much concer about the right lady that has all the ingredients about character.

I was born on 4 January 1981, I enjoy eating beans alot I can do with out eating beans a day also plantain, rice,fish. I love vegetables so much.

I have to prepare for church service tomorrow been the first Sunday of the month will call it Thanks given service it going to be awesome by 8am I should be in church will close by1pm some times 1:30 pm. I have to be on my attire so let me go and iron my clothes.

Take care of your self

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita,

Happy Sunday to u and how was ur weekend hope you really it.

U may be right that I did make it clear to u but u should know when I mention my last born which is my brother so it should has occurred to u that how can I have kids in that age and I told u before that am single do u think am telling lies.

Yes I take my religious very seriously is my ultimate goal for now I can't do without taking about it has been in part of me even to my friends in all social media they appreciate it I have never been told in my life that I should not take about my religious for one day is like stopping me from not eating for the all day.

I have come across so many people in social media not all are religious but when u tell them about all spend my activities in a week it amazing to them and they keep asking are u from a Christian back ground if yes all they say keep it up in fact it inspired them to save the almighty God.

but you look different I keep asking my self what religious family back ground are u from or do u have another God's u serve.

I as u what religious are your parents from am much concerns but u keep ignoring my question. It very important to me because their most be a reason why u dont want to serve christ and u don't go to church or along the line u decide to be on your own wish u call it non religious.

Anita u are such a young grow lady I admire you and ur courage for the fact u have a goals but mutual understanding is what matters in relationship and in life. I asking my self a lot just because you if u are to meet the right man and is a true Christian just like me I will really want me and my to be in the alter for our wedding so day pastor can bout of us . But since u don't believe in any religion is a bigger problem to me and my family if u are to be my future wife. It really affect my unborn children as father.

I just don't know what to say about ur non religious is driving me crazy. I have travelled to some parts of country and I see how youth are so passionate about serving christ even in Mexico cancun and Germany I visit people worship their religion let me tell u this my third brother which I told u is out the country is name Benedict in USA he lives in Philadelphia I call gives you is phone number so that you can call if u want. He told me that most Americans do go to church because of works and they have bills to pay but they still believe in Christian as busy as my blood brother is he do go to church not all the time but once is off day he doesn't joke will church.

Anita I have been through alot in life and u see life has a challenge to me because the things I have faced so I serve God in thrust and in spirit.

if u say I should tstop send religious word to u I think their are things u are hiding u don't want me to know to me I don't hid thing to friends once I know u I believe u should be open to me so am the kind of person that speak out is mind.

if this relationship u and I continue and we don't tackle this issues of religious it can be a broken married that to say broken relationship is better than broken married. Men like me is difficult to find.

so I don't know what you may say the ball is in your court.

my wife should abide to is husband religious except is is going different church I would stop her since is one God we serve but if is not in any religious come problem my arise in future.

I love the way u and I communicate I most adore you for your writing but will are still getting to know each other well.

Their are a lot of things I have to share with you month of March 2014 was terrible to even till I still find it surprise to me. alot has happened in my life anf and will tell me now to talk about my religious.

let me just me just tell u want really happened in my church today is a thank give service today been first Sunday of the month alot of testimony in that testimony fruit of the womb and three babies dedication and wedding anniversary for those that get married in month of MAY about ten of them the church present cake for them to cut and also celebrate those that the Lord added a year in their life in month of May 2014 they also cut their cake too. Those that did their celebrate wedding anniversary my pastor as the couples what name do u call ur husband or ur wife is was funny and alot of laughter and two weeks ago a young couple get married and today pastor blessed them. Next week Saturday on the 10 May 2014 my youth pastor will get married what a wonderful young couple the lady is so beautiful. The question we ask him how do the youth pastor toast the girl it was funny.

I know u are less concerned but my wife has to be involved in my religious am not forcing her but he should know that going to church is very important mostly if u give ur life to christ. I was I children to know christ and with the help of my wife of am not there she should able codinate my children.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha Nathaniel. I am very right that you did not make it clear that you were talking about a brother. You only said "your last born". That implies that you were married or having babies out of marriage.

I cannot see us ever working out. You are too stuck in your bible thumping and judgmental ways. I have asked you nicely to keep that in your church and in your mind, not in our mails and yet you continue to think you will be able to somehow make me believe in your gods.

I am sorry that you are so really so into yourself and your church that you really do not know how to talk of anything else. I am not enjoying our conversation.

Good bye!

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Men like me is difficult to find.

A good thing, too.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot 'religious' lad wrote:
Men like me is difficult to find.

Thank GOD!!!

Capone: GMTA! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, no Jerks like you are a dime a dozen. The art is to avoid them!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Anita,

how was ur weekend. nice to hear from you. I may be wrong in my mail the way it been said about my last born is my junior brother as u can am not married yet neither do I have children out side marriage.

Am not too stuck with my Bible and I not too judgemental in any this I do I play by the rules if u ready my profile in fishmeetfish.com.i know what am doing.

U told me what u dislike is judgmental and arrogant .

I do go to church i dont dispute it but I told u earlier in my last mail in fishmeetfish. com that u have made ur choice in what ever religious u choose to serve.

all I told u about my brother in U S ever other discussion is all really but for me to know whom u really her and ur temperament and anger is for me to use religious wish is my Christianity.

I knew the last mail i sent to u will annoyed u so much I so believe that ur reply will be good bye Nathaniel am not interested in u or ur conversation again and I was very right about it.

truly u fail my test if u really want this relationship u will say Nathaniel let move on the this relationship for this argument. This is how I get know women behaviour for the fact that will not see each other and will communicate through mail just like u.

Anita I have know ur temperament and character ur are type of woman that get angry quick and u don't give a dam to any one either u even walk out of ur husband.

I have study American religions is a freedom of speech ur husband can be in any religions why the wife don't care about any religions as long as u don't use ur own Christianity to disturb mine once both of us understand each other that is why I said mutual understanding matter in any relationship and communication is the bed rock in any relationship, American don't go to church because of their works.

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
truly u fail my test

Oh, hell and I bet you didn't even study!! Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Failing the test is the goal! (Glad to see you around CoffinSurfer!)

This one will never be successful, or he is successful because he preys (not prays!) on those who are looking for a "Good God fearing Christian Man". They would eat that up and really believe everything he says.

Anita isn't one of those, so he's at a loss of how to con her.

Can't wait to see Anita's response! Evil Lol

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that her response will be epic!

Am just driving dear Joseph around the bend right now...have to update his thread tomorrow. Smile

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Can't wait! I can't believe Joseph is still on the hook, greedy disgusting bastard! Evil or Very Mad

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita has not bothered to answer him yet. I wanted him to suffer a bit for acting a folland trying to push her to see her anger. He has yet to see the extent of that.

Can't wait to see your update on Joey boy.

Quote:
Hi Anita,

what's up? I believe u might have seen and read my mail.

As u said i my be forcing u to know god's I serve but let me tell am not too biblical in my religions but I do go to church but that I get use it to know a ladies character and their temperament.

I may be wrong on that expect of religions but I have varies of ways to know a ladies anger.

Anita before u say goodbye to me frist and foremost I most apologise to u am sorry, if u are pleased with me u can get back to me.

Life is all about u disagree to agree but will have to move on.

I wish you well in ur endeavour in life.

Take care of your self.

Regards

Let me tell you something Nathaniel. You are way too stuck in your judegemental ways and your way over zealous with your bible preaching and trying to force everyone around you to listen to and believe that fairy tale nonsense the same as you do. That will never happen with me and if I see any more of that stupid talk I will say goodbye forever.

You have yet to see my anger but you have failed my test.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sassy Anita wrote:
You have yet to see my anger but you have failed my test.

Evil Lol Can't wait for the response! Evil Lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Anita,

how are you today. Do u say am judgemental in my way am not u make me laugh here.pls don't get me wrong I did preach to u neither do I give u a bible verse to read I was just telling you the activities that happen in my church haven't said that I don't force and I will never force people around to join my religious more over am not a youth pastor or church worker. am a very simple man my friends knows me for I can do,am not trying to praise my self but that is the fact and am very zealous in my professional work. I now understand u quite well what u dislike I dear not to bother u about religious again since u don't accommodate it.

Well we both fail each test that is the way I see it and again I don't make women to get angry and is not my will to see ladies anger. I have never in my life offend any girl be internet of those around they loved me for whom I am specially for advice that is the more reason why I have to apologise to you before u go so that my mind can be clear.

Anita their is something I learned this life, i learn to say 'l am sorry been small kids or old there is no way a man and a woman will live together all their lives with out a time of disagreement. In such circumstances for example both of us always remember the saying we disagree to agree. Those who do not understand how relationship or marriage work with always think that quarrel with their boyfriend or girlfriend also apply in couples is an opportunity to show that they are street fighter lol.

I quote ability to apologise is a proof of ur maturity and intelligence.

Let bygone be bygones and let move on with our relationship for now let continue were will stop and for get about the past and let see what the future can bring to both of us

I look forward to hear from you.

Please take care of your self.

Regards
Nathaniel.

Nathaniel, what, in your mind, makes you the authority on marriage or relationships? You are 30 and still without any women and I see you have a failure rate of 100% with women.

And I quote ignorance is bliss. Only an arrogant ass pushes a prospective partner until there is a need to apologize for their own stupidity that created the problem and they cannot handle the response that it received.

I have never met any person that thinks they are such an expert on something they know nothing about. I know it for a fact because you have already told me this is your way of pissing a woman off just for fun.

"This is how I get know women behaviour for the fact that will not see each other and will communicate through mail just like u. "

He is such a little bastard that I think he needs to be put out for anyone to grab a bite. http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/sunsetcity

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I just sent him this:

I just had to tell you that I like your profile name - but it sounds more suited to an old lady like me (in her sunset years) than a good looking stud like yourself!

I do wonder if he'll bite... Twisted Evil

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I sooooo hope he bite coffinsurfer! He really needs your special kind of "love" (coughPAINcough). Where is Ginger, can the Beav come out and play???!!!! GTmama...your "bird" lady Evil Lol (forget the name right now- it's 1:04am and I have had a long day) Bware! Where is she, I think MJB would "love" this guy, what with her being a virgin and all! Wink Evil Lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he does grab you cs. I think this one is perfect for GL & OP with a churching bait.

Quote:
Hello Anita, u are telling me that at 30 am still single an u have rated me failure in terms of handle a women.

well u may see me that way but is not about getting married ontime their are lot of things that involve married wish u dont even know I did tell u am perfect in that aspect will all learn every day and will still continue to on till will are old and past away from this earth.

Let me u something their are lot of young ladies and guys at my age but they are not marriage yet, men still have advantage over women u know what I mean. once a lady did get married on time mostly on ur young age or trying to select a men of is choice that lady will end up not getting the right man if she do along the line divorce will definitely occur because the prides is there.

Don't quote me wrong I don't piss of a ladies I do admire them and above all I respect them alot.

For me to be single till now their a reason for every thing in life and it has a season and time and when the best time comes no one can stop it never can tell it can be u lol.

Are u saying that my apologize to u sound stupidity and for my lack of ignorance.

I have apologise to u take it or u leave it. My mind has been free I never thought in my widest imagination that u will reply me again.i have forgotten my past that is my way of life I move on to the next level. I have never gotten time to check my mail whole this while on till now.

Anita stop Nagging on this matter and if u still want my sincere love I will always be there for u.

Just thank ur self that u were able to meet someone like me who tells u fact about is self so open minded. Their are lot of scam who pretend that they want to love. I believe u prefer someone that will tell u sweet words or lies deep in is mind all he want is ur money and to toy with ur emotion. Am not the kind of guy if u want me fine if not is left to ladies.

Have a nice day

Regards

I do rate you a failure and how dare you think you are anyone to handle a woman. What a narrow minded little boy you really are. I guess your parents have not taught you properly. They should be ashamed of themselves and of you.

men still have advantage over women

What a shit statement by an arrogant little fool. You constantly surprise me that someone 10 years my senior is so juvenile in their thinking while claiming to be superior in knowledge.

have a nice life alone

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Mon May 12, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asshat.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let's see where this leads to.

Quote:
Hi good afternoon Ma
Whoa is nice to hear from u and is my pleasure to know u. Well yeah thanks for your complement on my profile people has comment on my profile but why do u say that my profile name is suitable for old ladies anyone can answer it.

how was your weekend, today was a busy day for me.

Take care of your self and enjoy ur day

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic